Can anyone give me a reason that bestiality should be ILLEGAL that isn't the meme arguments of "muh bible, muh consent."

can anyone give me a reason that bestiality should be ILLEGAL that isn't the meme arguments of "muh bible, muh consent."

obviously im not advocating animal abuse, but consensual zoophillia should be fine, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0uw9NWF7Z6w&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AIDS.
Which this thread is spreading and you should hopefully die of.

horses dont have aids?

sage
Leviticus you ignorant faggot.
MODS do your magic please.
reported.

because fucking animals is degenerate

It's this faggot again. Fuck off
>>>/gulag/

FUCK

no, see that was one of the rules, no meme arguments.

degenerate isn't an argument

you all said it was slippery slope with gay marriage, that next zoos and pedos would want rights… well? im waiting for my turn to come, and it hasn't yet…?

And it never will because we're climbing back uphill, brony scum.

If things continue to go down hill your turn may very well come. Shortly after that your turn to hang will come as well.

because the closest thing to an animal you can produce offspring with is a nigger and look how that turns out

stop that, we proud /mlp/ and or /pone/ people use the term 'horsefucker'. as the term brony has been polluted to be equivalent to the autistic retards you see on youtube videos at cons and in fur suits who try to 'spread love and tolerance'

us more level headed fans have simply seen the light that horse pussy is in fact, superior to human gash in every way.

The paedophiles on Holla Forums make exactly the same arguments, OP. Like you, they claim that what they do is consensual. Like you, they demonise the Christians. And like you, they're full of shit.

Why don't you explain to us why we shouldn't group you in with the pedoshits? Is there a single argument you can give for bestiality that could not equally be applied to paedophilia?

And why the fuck would you want to fuck a horse anyway, OP? There's something seriously wrong with you.

I don't respect pronouns, why would I respect pone-nouns?

yeah, i don't fuck sexually immature animals.
lmao.

user… horse pussy is better than human pussy in every single way

Most importantly…

So you want society to become more and more disgusting simply because it'll benefit you?

of course

so, should i tell you all as to why horse pussy is better than human pussy?

Cute horse

Reported, saged, and i hope you die filthy kike.

ehh, she is okay… best filly is still probably diamond tiara.
rarity is the fucking worst horse outright, though

I see, another man of fine taste as well. Nothing quite like meeting a chap that is into good ole horse fucking, though I must say it's a bit too beasty for my tastes. But sometimes love finds it's way in very strange places, and I am happy for you user that you found it inside the horse. Maybe you and this guy can meet up for some horse pussy talk?

Oh look it's this thread again.

>>>/oven/

yes

OP just escaped from halfchan to land here with his depravity.

Seriously, try.

are you actually stupid enough to say mature animals == children?

sage
you forgot to fucking SAGE this before REPORTING it you fucking niggers

sage

retarded fuck probably best pony second is yellow quiet

Getting naked and irritating the fuck out of an animal with sharp teeth / hooves / horns.

What could possibly go wrong?

And even if you don't get bitten / trampled / gored, you win a case of fleas and / or horse herpes.

Anti-beastiality laws exist to protect idiots from themselves.

I'm demonstrating a point, now answer the question.

rarity is a ltieral whore, worst god damn pony. fluttershy is AJ tier, just meh.

already said, animals can consent

No but monkeys did.
Who knows what sort of shit horses can spread to humans.
Anyway, I hope you get gutted by some farmer who finds you molesting his livestock.

try again

Very low-quality slides today.

OP, Justify fucking an animal instead of a human woman.

kay, horses want it, and initiate it on people.

Die

What does that have to with why pedophilia should be illegal? What if a child "wants it" as you say. Why should it matter who initiates? Why should it matter if they "want it," that's just the consent argument again.

give me a reason that pedophilia should be illegal that isn't "muh bible, muh consent."

OH LOOK. IT'S THIS THEEAD AGAIN. AND WITH THE EXACT SAME TEXT TOO

horse pussy > human pussy

i didn't say anything about pedophillia at all, you are just being a projecting faggot.

>youtube.com/watch?v=0uw9NWF7Z6w&t=
here is 2 intellectuals talking about getting rid of age of consent laws, you will probably like it.

but who is best pony

wat
did something happen in +s5 to make her better than… oh wait, all fillies a shit.

unf.

that slave zebra picture made me remember that BLACKED mlp comic that is ongoing. despite hating fucking niggers, for some reason if its like another species (horse/zebra) or what people do with orcs/humans or elves its alot more tolerable.

i really like pinkie and maud, i like twilight, glim glam is a meme, RD and rarity are SHIT

p. much. but the rich spoiled princess archtype gets me hard.

The same argument you're using for "lol lemme fuck horses." could be used for "lol, lemme rape little girls."
When you place hedonism over the established morality system, things are going to fall apart FAST. Don't want your little girls to get raped? Then don't argue for horse sex.

Now, stop deflecting and answer the damn question.

I'm not watching your favorite jewtube video, and I'm not arguing for pedophilia. I'm trying to make you face your abject hedonistic faggotry and see what the consequences of your actions will be.

NOW THEN.
Give me a reason that pedophilia should be illegal that isn't "muh bible, muh consent."

OR are you going to admit that you're a fucking degenerate that knowingly behaves immorally for his own carnal satisfaction?

JUST YOUR ORDINARY FIRST WORLD ISSUES, FOLKS!

To be fair, it'd be pretty hard to "take advantage of" an imperial tonne of muscle.

well PEDOPHILLIA is bad cause the child isn't sexually mature.

but there should be repeals or rollbacks on consent laws. because HEBEPHILLIA is god tier, 14 is like the perfect age, tbqhfam

So what?

makes sense.

except thats the whole point, once they hit puberty they aren't children, are sexually mature, and are therefore fair game.

go back to your dead autistic board, moron

Naturalistic Dissociative Disorder.
That's why.

NDD is exemplified by conscious entities that come to pursue consequential conditions associated with evolutionarily-dictated naturalistic processes.
See: Fatasses. You become a fatass by eating more than you need… But why are you doing it? Its not because you're interested in the additional nutritional value - its the taste. It tastes good, it tastes at all - a consequential condition borne out of evolutionary benefit in possession of said trait - and so you eat it. And you keep eating it because it tastes good. You eat so much of it, beyond what you need nutritionally (assuming this content even offers nutrtional contribution), that you become overweight. You balloon up into this fat worthless thing, because you've fallen into the trap: you have dissociated the act of eating from its naturalistic purpose, motivated by a behavioral aberrancy associated with the physiologic capacity for taste.

Sex is much the same, really - at this point, even comparatively normative 'casual sex' is indicative of this trend: the purpose of the act is physical pleasure (a by-product of the evoultionary process in the context of reproduction) in this instance, with great effort taken, across several fronts, to avoid the naturalistic process of reproduction from whence the capacity for such pleasure derives, demonstrating near-total dissociation of naturalistic process from an associated consequential evolutionary by-product of simple nerve stimulation, physical pleasure.

Espousal of this disorder is disruptive, destructive, you could even say, degenerate.
This desire to fuck a horse? Its nothing but a maximal-level dissociation of sexual activity from its naturalistic purpose, seeking only base physical pleasure, AND, as an added bonus, let's throw in the prospect of such degenerate efforts pursued via the venue of a by-definition unwilling creature of another species of far lesser cognitive capacity and limited freedom of action.
Basically, you are a shit being, and if you would legitimately ask this question, it would probably be in our best interest - in a Darwinian sense - to put you in a pitfire.

seschuan sauce pls
it takes a high iq tbh
can't argue with that

Good post.

You're overlooking one irrefutable argument: you need to kys, degenerate, ergo kys.

It isn't natural and humans cannot breed with horses or the like, ponyfucker. It wasn't meant to be.

its called the zbook or something, i keep seeing it everytime i search for horsecock on exhentai

cool sage bro