George Zimmerman threatens to feed JAY-Z to alligator over Trayvon Martin documentary

George Zimmerman threatens to feed JAY-Z to alligator over Trayvon Martin documentary.
archive.is/C3b7e

somehow the niggers will try to blame white people because they are scared of zimmerman the spic so how a nigger vs spic race war be pushed out of this.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=y6E9sJ6B-u8
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1962-04824-001
archive.org/stream/onnegrosplacein00londgoog#page/n12/mode/2up
amazon.com/The-Illustrated-History-Early-Man/dp/0831717548
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Clickbait, but it's uplifting clickbait.

ZimZam is still 110% Honorary Aryan no matter how I see it. We don't need to send this one back. I say we grant every spic we can citizenship for every nigger they send to dead nigger storage.

that is cuck talk save it for your wifes mexican love we should get a negger spic race war.

can't flim flam the zim zam

Spics are worse than niggers for the most part.

if a nigger and beaner race happens the liberal left will look like wacist and sheeeit if they pick a side.

But that's exactly what I'm trying to do. These lazy spics need incentive. Think, man.

DINDU
NUFFIN

Troll account?

yes

Kek. Those stupid niggers better not provoke the spics in Chicago since there's a shitton of them now. Remember what happened in the nigger-spic race wars in LA, SoCal, Compton, etc etc etc? Spics won, all of em. Get cleansed the fuck out. The niggers can't compete with that Aztec savagery look at those fuckers with machetes.

Nah. Any time the spics ethnically cleanse niggers out of a niggertown like Compton the overall crime goes down kek

Cannibalism is wrong, George.

Shit, well played.

its heating up now..

LOL

I used to dislike Zimm. No longer.

Zim is untouchable

butterfly warfare confirmed best warfare

Jay-z a literal tranny cuckhold

well he is jewish.

Checked
Fucking spic jews

Jesus fuck this kike family is everywhere. Caught trying to bribe women to come forward against trump, caught trying to bribe women NOT co come forward against kike monster harvey weinstein, authors a book on fucking Trayvon Martin. Her mother is gigga-kike attorney Gloria Allred who has a long storied history of feminist chicanery….. I mean you can't make this shit up.

how fucking pathetic and cringy can you get

Is he actually a kike? Zimmerman is a German surname for a carpenter.
Could just be a halfbreed German spic.

george "the dragonslayer" zimmerman

Who else here found Holla Forums originally from the Traboon trials? That was my first big redpill back on 4/pol/ before it went to shit

You can't flimflam the zimzam.

Should make some beaner socks and start shit with black twitter.

< JAY-Z didn’t comment on the threat, but he had plenty of supporters come to his defense, including fellow rap star Snoop Dogg, who fired back on Instagram.

Quick someone fucking kill this pedophile occult nigger so we can go full Helter Skelter! Spics and whites vs. niggers. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm joking ;^)

Yeah I remember being a lolbert on 2012 Holla Forums

we all were, newfags don't remember that Holla Forums was majority Lolbertarian pre 2014

Never seen that cap. Thanks for the laugh, user.

Someone on halfcuck reported that his mother re-married and he took the name of her husband. Not sure if so.

This makes sense, muttkids of colored women and white men have a "white behavior" in general. I say that as Brazilian.

Today is an odd day.

There may be some truth to that, but I probably he reportedly took the name from his adopted father, not biological.

This fat bitch was so busy being angry at whites that she did her "friend" no favors during the trial against the obviously brown defendant. It was all about her and the perceived white devil.

This whole thing is so ass-backwards it bogles the mind. Blacks do the lions share of killing, and plan to protect this position with the threat of violence towards whites, after a hispanic man kills one of their own. I'm not sure if this case was engineered to make push whites beyond the point of any additional patience, but that seems to have been the result.
hooktube.com/watch?v=y6E9sJ6B-u8

Never fucking forget. One of the high watermarks in Holla Forums history.

This image is from when Holla Forums was still forming an identity and even then it was uniting the right against shitlibs.

I remember. The best part was Jaffa calling

Well blow me, user.

This. We should be taking maximum advantage of diversity here by causing infighting between blacks and spics.

First off there has never really been a time when Holla Forums wasn't majority NS, even the oldest polls during lolberg peak showed this and the lolbergs were big back then because of Ron Paul but when he got Jewed and society got more pozzed as time went on people were forced to move more and more right because lolbertarianism had no real solutions to degeneracy. In reality I'm sure most on Holla Forums do not actually want to live in an authoritarian society but the times are desperate.

criminally unchecked
What is your wisdom butterfly?

also criminally unchecked

The universal wisdom - splatter them all and leave a field of blood

Brown people are suddenly gaining amazing shit-posting powers. First we get Ajit Pai, now Zimm.

"Feed him to an alligator"
That's fucking classic.
Sage

That night and the 2016 election night were amazing things to be able to participate in. You can't manufacture a phenomenon like that.

So negroes fighting spics is going to become a thing now, hypothetically who would support who in said conflict? niggers are cowardly but brutal and spics can attain the intellect of former Europeans as well as the savagery of the Negroid but are always fucking with each other if not controlled by fear.

Title alone made me giggle. Despite being clickbait. It managed to yell
DO IT FAGGOT
YOU CAN'T FLIMFLAM THE ZIMZAM

It's interesting they blur out the medium-small dildo for the youtube audience, but not the smaller one that's meant to goes in the kid's but.

Rolling for it being called No Limits Nigga

I am a spic (albeit one with more European heritage than most), and I would gladly kill 10 nigs and 10 spics in order to save myself and be allowed to exist as a respectable person in any sort of Reich.

I can't help that I am 1/4th Amerindian subhuman, but I would gladly sell literally every other spic in this country down the river for a 99.9% White America.

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

fixfixfix

That's all well and good hombre but you should also learn to stop the proliferation of mudshits and not breed yourself. Be a good uncle to your friends kids or something and find one of those dumb women that doesn't want children

My situation is pretty complex. My mother moved from Chile in the 1980s with my dad, but then my dad got killed by a nig nog in the US when I was little, and my mom quickly remarried and had another kid with some Midwest German who would also adopt me.

I have absolutely no problem with repealing birthright citizenship and deporting anyone who became a citizen as a result of birthright citizenship though.

Pretty sure it was just pavement. Or Skittles.

I was never lolibertarian so it seemed to me like even in 2016 there were a lot. Honestly during the election the libertarian “party” seemed to die and people typically quit calling themselves that. They’ve been changing their bios and sn ever since on other medias also. It was kind of funny watching the identity crisis tbh.

I remember making one of those back then; it was surprisingly good. Felt like it gave me the 'beetus, though.

WEW LAD

Did we ever get ahold of Trayboon's juvie record?

What is zim-zam sliding irl?

RIP YUNG KANG

See? spics cannot be trusted at all.

I'd actually be cool with going back under a few humble conditions.

Deport me last and peacefully, I was truly an ally to Whites during most of my days, and I think that counts for something.

Then maybe the American ethno state gives me a little assistance in becoming a dictator in Chile

You seem pretty convinced of the race classifications, i invite you to read the works of Evola, starting with the guide to his ideas: Men Amongst The Ruins.

You think I haven't looked up the major achievements of Evola? I love esoteric writing. I'm currently reading "Fame of a Dead Man's Deeds" and "Lightning and the Sun" right now. I'll even send a pic of the books if you want lmao

THIS

FUCKWHITEPEOPLEWHITEPEOPLEHELP

Shit I didn't come here until later…former Stormfag circa 2007

It's too bad he never married

LOL

Do niggers type like this on purpose, or is it just their shear stupidity?

What do you think user?

Why would we trust you if you're willing to sell out people of your own blood?

Why not establish a nation down there instead? Do something good for your people, try to make order of the mess down there, kill the criminals and try to make your people to be something more than turd-worlders.

now that's a triggered nigger

Because here's thing, I don't view it that way. What is the average spic like in the US? The average US spic is usually some predominately Amerindian subhuman with negligible amounts of European admixture, and usually from Central America.

My situation is a bit different. My parents are from Chile. My mother was well educated, moved to the US with my dad, and he was killed in an armed robbery by a dindu when I was a baby. My mother was in the process of getting ready to move back to Chile with me, when she met a German Midwestern American who would marry her, adopt me, and have a child with my mother.

Being a Spic with 75% European ancestry and having a German American dad is very different experience than what most Hispanics have when they come here. My father was a real man in any sense, and has a work ethic only a German could have, he can fix anything inside and out with just some tools, and he taught me how to be a respectable European man.

I personally believe that I was given a gift by this country, and I fully intend to stay here for the race war and side with Whites. I know that I will probably have to go back once it's all done, but I would really appreciate it if I could be one of the last non Whites to be deported, and I could receive some assistance so that I could essentially become dictator of Chile and help set it up as a puppet state for an actually White ran America. As a dictator of Chile, I would make Pinochet look like a cuck and enact strict eugenic laws that would radically turn the population significantly Whiter with each generation.

Anyway, gonna sage this so I'm not bumping the thread with my own blog.

Also I want to make something else well known too. The average spic in the US has more Amerindian blood than European. In contrast, I without question a Castizo with 3/4ths of my blood coming from Iberia, and I'm 25% Indian.

Your average Black American is 75% Black and 1/4th European, yet nobody ever considers your average light skinned Black to be not Black. In contrast, I am 75% European, my adopted father was 100% unambiguously White and Midwestern, and I feel like I have a lot more in common with the psyche of a European American compared to some spic with barely any European blood.

Right now I'm reading esoteric books about William Luther Pierce and Adolf Hitler. How many other spics do you think can relate to me when I'm already this far gone?

I don't care, you're not one of us. You're not white, will never be. Go and apply what you've learned on your own people, because you can't be accepted to live in our lands. It's how they got us into this situation in the first place.

For some reason, you seem to lack any sort of triple digit IQ reading comprehension. I say this because I've literally stated multiple times that I will go back, AFTER the race war happens and I actually get to help you guys.

You can deport me last. I'll gladly go once I'm the last non White gone. During the meantime, I don't want to leave before any other non White, and you're foolish for wasting any sort of time and energy on me, as I'm literally 100% on your side, and I want Whites to rule the entire planet.

Anyone who is stupid enough to put first priority for deportations on an actual non White with mostly European blood who supports your cause is an idiot who deserved White genocide in the first place. There are millions of non Whites with zero European heritage in the US who hate Whites with all their hearts and will try to kill you. Focus on them, I won't put up any fight and will even assist you during the race war. Send me back last and I'll die happy.

I'll see you at ROHOWA brother. Remember the 776th.

Lolbergism seems to be a stepping stone into NS or at least general far-right ideology/philosophy

I'll see you ROHOWA as well. I know I'm not fully White, but perhaps Valhalla is real, and dying in battle for the White race shall purify my soul in the afterlife. I can only hope.

Which was inevitable imo. The Libertarian movement under Ron Paul was filled with a lot of very intelligent young White men who were still learning their first red pills. I was personally never a lolberg myself, but Ron Paul opened my eyes to the (((neocohens))) who were completely in charge of US foreign policy. Once one becomes red pilled on Israel, the rest is inevitable.

I g-guess I applaud your presence here.

Mischlings who browse Holla Forums, are into NS, and hate mischlings I will never understand. It's like a white person joining Black Lives Matter. Only the massivest faggots do that. I won't tell you to fuck off, but seriously - Why?

Fuck off, cuck. Zimzam may have earned his spot, but once the rest of the beaners eradicate the niggers they're going back to Beanerland with a nice bean 'n' cheese to show our appreciation.

he was always had a head on his shoulders, I am so glad he went on patrol on the night the little nigg bothered him.

he deals with shit

AYYYYYYY fuck, cucks are not even people

By Hitler's Nuremberg laws you would be white but I wouldn't accept a single one of you until you do what George Zimmerman did.

Just stop man. Stop trying to gain approval from whites. It's depressing to watch.

You know how with SJWs there's no way to win? Like you can't become accepting an tolerant and sensitive enough to ever appease them? That's how the white identity movement is toward people of your ilk. It's a purity spiral and you don't stand a chance of ever being accepted.

Also realize that the people you're trying to gain approval from are the most degenerate whites. They're on spergechan for fucks sake. These are not people with any power. You're playing into the hands of powerless, insecure paleboys. They love when people like you pop around looking for a head pat because it gives them an opportunity to flex their non-existent superiority over you.

I mis-replied. This was more aimed at the groveling in

You're sickening even to your own kind, begone

Yea, what? My "kind"? I assume by that you mean whites. I can assure you that whites are more sickened by someone like you who apparently enjoys watching other races debase themselves to gain approval from the lowest order of whites. Maybe if he was in an ivy league school full of high-IQ blueblood WASPs and he desperately wanted their approval it would be understandable, but to be begging for acceptance in this place, that's revolting.

If you think that that isn't groveling, you must be a BDSM sub. It's pathetic.

another pay day at JIDF

how do I hold all these (((coincidences)))

nice d&c. reeeeeeported

You know, we could capitalize on this by shitposting pictures of alligators at Jay-Z and nigger Twitter. Let's make the niggers rage about alligators.

When SHTF, I will make Zimmerman look like an amateur. (NSA pls no bully this is purely hypothetical)

Nick Fuentes, I know that's you

I actually know Nick Fuentes irl lmao. Nick is actually a bit Whiter than me and his 23andme says 79% European and 15% Indian. He also has a lot of Northern European DNA and I have zero. I personally think he is a cuck on a lot of issues though, but he is a wholesome kid.

You know him irl?
You probably are Nick, making up a fake story to try to get people to side with you, so that when whites take their country back they will allow some Castizos.
Whatever, I don't really care. If I had it my way, I think Castizos should be allowed to stay in the Southwest.
Even if all Africans disappeared tomorrow, the Europeans would have a very hard time getting rid of the millions and millions of Castizos, Spaniards that are 1/8 Indian and therefore don't qualify for the ethnostate, not to mention the Mestizos. If it was Castizos, Spaniards, and Europeans vs Mestizos, there may be a chance of saving the Southwest, but if the racial purity requirements stay the same and it is 95%+ white people vs 50-94% white people, well… I don't think there will be much of an ethnostate when it's all said and done. Even if the Europeans win, they will need to basically restart America, and invest in some graves while they are at it. I don't know, I could be wrong, but I think Europeans are either going to have to accept some mutts or accept the fact that the Southwest is gone.

*for clarification, by Europeans, I mean whites, I just think the term white people is stupid because Jews or Albinos could be "white"

I'm not Nick. Nick has his own thing entirely where he does this thing where he promotes lite White nationalism and Catholicism. I'm an atheist, I'm a National Socialist, and I'm not trying to advocate for Castizos to stay in America. In my opinion, most castizos are usually low IQ and don't give a shit about the White race. I would gladly deport Castizos who look Whiter than me because these guys would more often than not still side with their own bean people over the superior White race.

I actually like your idea of allowing castizos to live in the South West, but I would amend that idea and only give this privilege to castizos who can prove that they were in fact genuine allies of White people and White nationalism before SHTF. Even 99% of castizos must go back in my book unless they are explicitly in support of White Nationalism.

I'm friends with George on kikebook. Nice goy.

Don't fuck with ZimZam, GAY-Z.

Because he believes in Justice.

This is false by nearly every single scientific metric one can look at.

Polite sage

There comes a point where the truth is too great to ignore.

Yeah, patient zero for AIDS.

T O P K E K

The race most infamous for impulsiveness, impatience, and the lowest to nonexistent time preference of any on the planet is talking shit?

>Impulsiveness is also correlated with drug abuse and crime, where Blacks consistently outperform Whites (see next section on crime). In one experiment, Black and White children were offered a small candy bar immediately or a larger one later: most of the Blacks chose the small one and most of the Whites chose the larger one. The author wrote "Negroes are impulsive, indulge themselves, settle for next to nothing if they can get it right away, do not work or wait for bigger things in the future."
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1962-04824-001

>According to one author, Blacks "hold labor as an evil inferior only to death… There is abundant evidence to show that the Negro will not work without a considerable amount of persuasion."
archive.org/stream/onnegrosplacein00londgoog#page/n12/mode/2up

>There were few if any evolutionary selective pressures for future preparation in Africa while Europeans who did not plan ahead for the cold, hard winter would have starved to death and not have passed on their genes. This process slowly weeded out, through countless generations, the inability to properly plan ahead in White populations. "In tropical environments [such as sub-Saharan Africa] where food is available all year round, hunter-gatherers rarely store food even overnight."
amazon.com/The-Illustrated-History-Early-Man/dp/0831717548

At this point I'd gladly join with spics to ethnically cleanse every nigger off the face of the planet like they did in LA and Compton.

if there's anyone who hates niggers more than whites, its hispanics. buddy of mine is a high ranking police officer who was born in Mexico (LEGALLY MIGRATED) and he has to put up with this shit every fucking day.

No race likes niggers. Why do you think Semites in the Middle East enslave, beat, sterilize, and kick the fuck out of niggers for fun? You could unite the whole of mankind on its hatred of niggers alone.

and then NazBol happened.

fml.

You can stay.

The Mexican Mafia was literally genociding entire neighborhood blocks of niggers in LA a few years ago.

With a little push, we can probably get similar results.

Chicago is another major city with both a large Hispanic population and a large black population. We should try focusing our operations their, to see the magnitude of the results in a controlled environment with no previous major incidents of spic vs. nig warfare (that I'm aware of).

Map related. You can see the large density of spics in northeastern Illinois (where Chicago is).

That was the stupidest shit I'd ever seen and I'm sure it was due Duginist fuckwits acting our their Fourth Position fantasies.

Carry on gentlemen, nothing to see here. Can't flim flam the Zim Zam.

Your reason for bumping this thread is what.

Because some of them are capable of realizing what Europeans and our civilization has done for the planet and it's living standards. They want us to be their stewards - it's why a lot of them originally moved to our nations, but now the majority of them are bitter, callous and vengeful. They have no gratitude, they want to TAKE what we GIVE willingly. They hate you because they see the true potential in you, that we on Holla Forums respect and work to actualize. And this drives them mad. Yet some of them - like our Bean bro here, they understand that a world without us - would be a living hell.

I just support the truth. I know a world with Whites and no Kikes is a better place for everyone to live in.

Imagine being only half white and knowing that your faggot boomer parents robbed you of your birthright.
I'm not saying they belong. But I get it.

Yeah, something like half German or Dutch, too. Would be like one parent is a high caliber French wine and the other is neurotoxic grape drank, and you're the product of both mixed together. You could be a great wine but instead you're an abomination.

I bet those lazy bastards didn't even interview one of us.

Beautiful digits.