WAHOO

WAHOO
BA'DING BA'DING
1UP!

Literally the only worthwhile exclusive

I SWEAR IF DIZ FUCCBOI DON TURN DAT GAMBOY OFF

He has headphones on you retard

Is there any depths nintendrones won't sink to?

You have to go back.

Do you not notice he has fucking headphones on in that picture user?

Not so unrelated

People has literally 0 problems with someone playing games on his smartphone using screen controls, but the moment you put it on a clip controller or use some similar device, you get that look of disgust again.

It's hardly a war at this point.

This is a well-know fact of life.

I want halfchan to leave immediately.

A+

I think you need to take a break from the internet

how about you stop having shit taste in games and supporting the most cancerous company in the history of videogames?

Sleeping nigger separates two homeboys from enjoying some two player action

Nintendo is trying to tell us something

Quentin was right.

Yeah i wasted money on a clip controller and now i can't use it in public, my life is pure suffering

I've never gotten that. Only people to ever take interest are kids curious what I'm playing or whoever's sitting next to me glancing over. Maybe it's because the vita looks vaguely like a phone from a distance or people just don't give a shit what you do to kill time

I could never tell if those quentin comics were being serious or bait. Either way, truthfully: It's all how you present yourself. Notice the strawman where he had to draw the character dressed as a Manchild to prove his point. If you're confident and are approachable when you do anything, no one thinks you a loser.

People who do are usually projecting their insecurities.

saved

Normally I'd agree with you, but I've seen people unironically post other Quentin comics in other threads.

Doesn't Quentin hate Japan because he thinks they made him a pedophile

Nintendo is trying to tell us minorities are preventing the white uprising!

Isn't there a multiplayer mod?

Nintendrones, everyone.

Well, there's a working co-op mod.

Like this is any more sophisticated. The problem isn't playing video games, the problem is being a fat fuck.

Nice try, but you will never get to play your DS in public you manchild lmoa

This. Quentin and his Diamond Dogs will beat your ass if they catch you

Sorry, but I'm more into playing tag and having snowball fights. Taking electronics with me would just get them to get either destroyed or stolen by other kids.

The best thing you can do to two most likely unemployed philosophy students is to just start talking about the fact that communism is just a spook. Guaranteed fighting shitshow.

Thats pretty cool though

One should always live life doing what is most extreme, which it tag. Nothing more adrenaline rushing than chasing and being chased. Except maybe for Peekaboo

I will never not laugh at this. I hope people understand this whole thing is a joke.

Spook pointing is also a spook

You know what I'm talking about.

(((pure coincidence)))

Pic related

It's just a tool to get humanitarian students to fight each other.
Kinda like saying "von neuman architecture sucks ass" to a compsci major.

You do realize this same thread was was made hours ago.

ayy

WE WUZ ON PLANES N SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Exactly. I wish it was socially acceptable to have a windmill beard

Fucking bunch of wannabe normalfags in here I swear. If you're introverted, you don't care about the things normalfags talk about, you don't like 3DPD women, why are you outside the house? I've tried socializing repeatedly throughout my life and realized I hated it every single time, and ask myself "why did I think this was a good idea?" I've finally accepted it, that world isn't for me. So I'm not gonna try to go to parties and shit, and if I HAVE to use public transportation (unlikely, I own a car) then I'll just do what the fuck I want to pass the time instead of caring what a bunch of fucking normalfags who don't like me in the first place think. I'll never see them again anyway.

WE WUZ SLEEPING N SHIET

of course its a joke, Quentin images go on about Ayn Rand & Gatsby as the best books ever written, that right there is the biggest clue.

WE WUZ AIRBORNE N SHIET

Opening the basement door hardly qualifies as a social experience.

WE WUZ ON THE AIR N SHIET

WE WUZ SKY NIGGER N SHIET

WE WUZ IN THE AIR HIGHER THAN LEBRON N SHIET

WE WUZ ANNOYED AT WHITE BOIZ N SHIET

WE WUZ SNAKES ON A PLANE N SHIET

WE WUZ SLEEPING IN SEATS N SHIET

WE WUZ IN ECONOMY CLAZZ N SHIET

WE WUZ WEARING CLOTHES N SHIET

WE WUZ TRIGGERED N SHIET