Do any games use marriage in a significant way?

Do any games use marriage in a significant way?
Most I can think of is rune factory 2 and marriage being used as the means to go into the second half of the game, everyone else even got kids too.

Fallout 4

I remember trying this, you could breed your soldiers from different clans to get stronger warriors. I think it played like XCOM I can't remember the genre, I played it last night and it's the only thing that comes to mind.

Elona+ if you get married and "create a gene" with your spouse, you can then play as an offspring who inherits your character's equipment.

Forgot to add, it's called Massive Chalice but it's early access shit.

There are the Agarest games, but they're not very good.

Also Crusader Kings 2 is all about political marriage and inheritance laws.

It is absolute dogshit. You have to sacrifice your warriors by making them lords over a land to breed new ones. Because for some reason a ruler can never leave his land to do battle ever again. And in Double Fine fashion, it really is an early access game released as a complete product.

Damn, I got bored of it so I never saw that.

But user, it's a DF game. Adoption is always an option. Don't question it!

And on that same note, Phantasy Star 3.

Ore no Shikabane wo Koete Yuke

Tim Shnafer just copied it from mechanic from already existing Japanese games, pic related.

Doesn't sound like it has an english translation. Can't blame shitface for "capitalizing" on yet another opportunity the nips have missed, due to their xenophobia.

The latest game has an English translation.

Seconding Crusader Kings: Eugenics. You have to care about whom are you marrying, if they will give you good sons, if it's a good alliance, if you can use their country's inheritance law to take over, if they can actually take over yours, etc.

I just wish someone would hatefuck CK2 and Total War together and give us their mutated spawn.

In Conquer 2.0, I got married to my friend so we could share inventory. Fire Emblem: Awakening has a similar marriage system to RF2.

Fire Emblem
Not Awakening or Fates you dumb fucking nuFE cucks, Genealogy of the Holy War

Yes

marriage is the first step to cuckoldry
-orson welles

As a mechanic or in the story? Because Dragon Age does the latter quite well. You can marry one of your party so he becomes King, keep the Queen in power or even marry her or your party member depending on your sex and if you chose the human noble origin.

Phantasy Star 3

My nigger, i'm in chapter 3 and i already got azel to dick adean and holyn with ayra.

gj user

conception 2 or something like that, MC needs to dick hold hands with his qt partner to make children and fight against monster, or something like that

Fire Emblem and Record of Agarest War.

marriage only exists so that you can get cucked

Any games for making a non self insert faggot get a harem?

Rance

In DQ V your wife can be either a strong fighter, mage, or in-between. It also slightly changes what your kids look like,