Trump Renominates Disabled Giga-kike Dyke as Head of EEOC (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission)

archive.is/zY7Y0

I blame Ivanka.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hNJc1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These people worship and revel in their pathologies. We're living in the single most dysgenic period of human history ever.
Why does this even exist.

Who stands to benefit from this and how does this position Trump better against Israel?

This probably had little to do with Ivanka and more to do with Trump not wanting to cause a media shitstorm over a token position at this point in time.

The absolute cuckoldry.

The absolute cuckoldry.

b-based Trump?

Now I can see why he renominated her…

archive.is/hNJc1

It would be nice if Trump would actually attempt to drain the swamp. Instead he talks about it, but does fuck all to fire these lunatics.

Her boyfriend…er…girlfriend…uh partner.. looks like a dyke version of Trump.

Thank for updating us on the present narrative, fellow goyim.

That's your theory? Trump, of all people, worrying about the media shit talking him?

So do you CIAniggers use proxies or does Jim scrub your IP data for you?

Whenever civnats and whatever refuse that are desperate to save the status quo mention how these "equality" laws benefit whites, just remember that its not illegal to discriminate against whitey.

Fucking 'BASED fellow deplorapedes! Praise Kakistan!

Easily, easily the dumbest fucking people who have ever walked the earth.

More like kikastan.

MFW, brittany was right all along.

Prepare your assholes and an extra clip for re-education camp.

translation: IF A BITCH HAS ANY LEFTIST LEANINGS DON'T EVEN BOTHER TALKING TO THE CUNT OTHER THAN WORK RELATED ISSUES

I can see it.

holy fuck this interview

What are the odds of President Trump trying to invoke a contrarian response from the left?

Zero.

I don't care what the reasoning is. Letting a March through the Institutions commie occupy a position is a bad thing. This is how they keep hold.

Great analysis fam.
Sounds like she would have been nominated by someone else anyways, so President Trump wanted to be the guy to do it just to mess with the leftists.

Like how R-Money "may" become the Secretary of State? Do you think this is the first time we've been here? Stupid nigger.

Pick one

Remember when Drumpf was going to give amnesty to millions of illegals because he said he may consider it? The shills flooded in and spammed muh amnesty in every thread for weeks.

because while there's no such thing as bad press coverage there's a difference when it's wacism fodder. Boomers would be mighty convinced by this, just like roy moore accusations who fled for write ins

i wonder if this kikess pulls a disability check while also working

It's not rocket science what he's doing here.

i'm going to keep an eye out for this, because somewhere around there's a barrel of lols rolling in.
I get the feeling she's going to be handed the worst case of her life, and then royally fuck it up.
I think the term is 'incoming'. 3 months, 4 maybe.

Why dont you just rename the board /the_donald/, chesscucks?

There's no point in being "bipartisan" here, who would he be convincing by letting a rabid commie kike run a department? For that matter, when the hell is the entire foreign policy department going to be thrown out? It's almost entirely Jews.

I remember the anti-Trump Syrian spam too after he bombed a runway, everyone thought it was all ogre and we were going to war against Assad but lo' today we see that ISIS has been virtually eradicated from Syria.

I can't know the motives, and I ain't going to take out an old kikess fuck off CIA/FBI so all I can do is hope this is some 2100D chess.

food for tought:

woops, I totally missed that part.
so then, is this another hallway rumor the media love to report as fact?

For the moderates mostly. They eat up shit like this and it makes the left look even crazier than they already do.

Oh, so you have forgotten that Trump accused Syrian of using gas aka weapons of mass destruction against civilians? Nice gaslighting there.

How's good old Davide these days?

watch your salt intake bruh

4d chess
BASED

share this bruh

Why would the position be protected until 2023? The EEOC is a toothless feel-good beaurocracy that serves to mitigate damage to companies by levying "fines" that amount to a slap on the wrist that go into the tax coffers rather than helping the victims of any act these fuckers are supposed to preside over.
They are kikes fleecing the disabled and using minorities to fuck over whites.

*bureaucracy

This is how I live life. Liberal women get completely shut out. Don't hire them, don't talk to them, don't include them in anything. It is not worth the trouble. If enough men thought this way, we could get rid of (((feminism))) in a few months.

share this, buddy.

do you feel in control?

WTF? I'm a Hillarymissile now!!!

(1)
We need a (1) filter

transformation into a cuckservative complete

So how is this good again? Someone spin this for me. I can't wrap my head around why Trump wants to put this cunt in any position of power.

I'm serious. Not shitposting or shilling. This kike will assuredly have a lot of power with that position.

no idea, but in the meantime ya can troll leftist, have them admit (per their view) this nomination if good for them and thus admit Trump is not All bad, perfect breach to have them stop screeching for a minute. or they look like lunatics if they contest their own ideology just cuz Trump did something they should agree with.

Also please note the OP says "may" which is still as retarded as the other rumors going around like how Trump in the days "may" take Romney for VP.

Doesn't look good from any angle, this kikess is poison.

All chess don't worry

The only thing I can think of is that her position is irrelevant.

why the fuck do you care what they think or "screech"
cuck

how stupid can you get, a strategist use all tool at his disposal, including bad hands to turn it around. We got atm a RUMOR about him doing that, how can you use that info at your advantage, and I see a clear path to make leftist brain go in total meltdown. and yes, if they get confused and stop screeching for a sec I do care cuz it means their guard is down and ya can psy op their ass.

Idiots like you that choke blackpill when something don't go their perfect way and just lay low to cry and bitch and just let life roll over then is what I call a cuck

cuck.

twatter is apparently leaking already
don't forget to shill your patreon, cuckold

and your post made no sense, did ya perhaps replied to the wrong thread?

It's not twitter. It's a racial jew shilling for his front man, right from a Tel Aviv basement.

Oh look, shills pretending to be surprised about something as if Trump is doing something for the first time to make a shit thread x100. How often did he give Democrats candy only to use it later for his own plan? Either Trump has shit on her and it gets released when the time comes, or he will put her between a rock and a hard place to make a decision where democrats look like shit in any case like with Pelosi, or he will do something he knows she will refuse and he can directly appoint someone else while playing the media. In every case democrats lose out and the media fucks up, as they always have in the end.

The EEOC shouldn't exist at all. It's irrelevant who runs it if you're not gonna tear down the whole thing.

Can't say I'm surprised this is what's running it though.

the vast majority of western men are raised with feminist beliefs. they often don't realize how it fucks them over till its too late. or worse they never make the connection and become nu-male feminists or "NiceGuys".

This sort of thing wouldn't be an issue, if US anons finally stepped up and started putting bullets in these creatures heads.

Funny you call them cianiggers when their just kikes from israel and the US.

This, if they rebelled and targeted every single kike in their governments from county, state and fed this would end quickly. The KKK had the right ideas near their fractured end, and that was blowing up synagogues. To bad the KKK was entrenched with cancerous FBI and snitches.

did he ever do anything that wasn't ropeworthy?

in his dairies, he wrote that if he was hitler, he'd gas a particular journalist unfortunately, he is no hidtler

He also went out of his way to honor the Germans that died in WW2, as a sign of good will, but was never able or willing to make that connection that all the journalists kvetching at him, and completely fabricating shit about how horribly his visit was, were all kikes.

No one is buying the 4D chess narrative after he pardoned that kike

Every time I watch that, I have a savage urge to find that fuck (Molesta or otherwise) and flay him alive. Hearing that kid's panicked screams while that jewy voice goads him on attacks every parental instinct I have.