Man sentenced to 28 years in prison for beating girlfriend’s baby to death

archive.is/0Lp16

kike free first post

I know it sounds bad, but this was honestly the best case scenario

I swear if any of you have daughters and are not threatening that they will be cut off and never supported if they fuck a nig then you are helping the decay. Push them to stay with a stable man and not some nigger/chad that is anti family.

In case you didn't know, people used to have families. I know its hard to imagine in the current year after all values were uprooted.

Clearly the problem here is manpigs. The article could not make that any more clear.

We need more (fymynyne) immigrants, and less of you stupid, worthless, thuggish boyim.

Hows it going BO?

Don't know what your talking about because my family is strong. Parents are still married and grandparents stayed married till death. Problem is this generation all i can find are women with kids from Chads. So no, i have grown up with family values but i cannot for the life of me find a women who also has that. As i said before, "beta providers" used to be all over the U.S. and "Chads" where locked up for adultery. Now because of the "Media" chads are OK to act like niggers and pushed as heroes on TV and shows. It's sad that i have all this wealth saved for supporting kids yet i can't have any of my own because every single women already has them.

DINDU NUFFIN MANE

I really really hope you get doxed you turkish nigger

Toll has not been paid, and capital punishment would have been better. But nonetheless, good point.

How hard is it?
Now, now, beta male, there's nothing wrong with White Chads. We want them to marry beautiful white women and have big, beautiful white families.

Stop posting Rachel Maddow.

Unless they're negresses or coalburners, most single mothers left their babydaddy, not the other way around.
If every single white woman already had children our birthrate wouldn't be 1.3 or whatever the fuck it is. They don't. They're childless sluts riding the cock carousel, which makes them a dead end for motherhood.

Try taking a low level college class in a suburban area, one you'd expect young white women straight out of high school to take. That's probably your best chance of finding a woman if you're not a christcuck.

Still no proof that 'le berkay xDDDDD' is a mod here, you can say it 1000 times and post the pic 1000 more and I still won't buy it until there's some sort of proof.

you idiot they are having maloto children or spics
Ill agree with you on this. All christian religions and churches have single mothers or whores that "want to forget/forgive the past". But as for the college no. They are more pozzed there then ever before.
Also you need to understand the "Chad" is being pushed by the media. Do not support the "chad".

And here I thought murder was supposed to carry life sentences. What the fuck.

I love it when Christmas comes early.

Why is everything that spills out of your gaping cocktube a filthy fucking lie?

Faggot pls

Did Jim make you stop turbospamming the Buffalo Queer copypasta under threat of pig vore?

Reminder this faggot gets to shit up the board uncontested while anyone that uses pro white rhetoric gets banned.

Can someone provide a screenshot, or at least a tl;dr? I have no idea what you boyim are gibbering about.

please everyone, report the rash poster, that thing kills threads
thanks

It's a mod you tard. Just add "Maddow" to your list of filters

good idea thanks
but
then, global report plz
that things kills the board

The costs are probably higher in Wisonsin. So about half a milliion jewbucks will be wasted on incarcerating this thing after spending hundreds of thousands on sheltering, feeding and teaching it to count. Best thing to do is keep pretending its not happening to avoid getting called a racist by jews and niggers.

Good, misceginators must always face punishment and suffer. Don't even punish him, race mixing white females deserve to have their children killed in the privacy of their home or their heads smashed in on the streets. Grind their uterus so they can't replace the mutants either.

How is this news?

Fuck sage

There are no white people in this story. It niggers doing what niggers do best, killing other niggers.
Sage

What the fuck is the point of the justice system anymore? The entire point of policing is to remove predators and freeloaders from society. If they are in prison living on tax dollars, then guess what? They are freeloaders. Shut down the prisons, open up the gas chasers, kill every criminal.

Sage is a downvote?
My statements about miscegenation still holds true. The women need to suffer unimaginable and cruel punishments yet still be condemned to live.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN MADDOWPOSTER

They really do love to throw words like Man, Woman, Child, Human etc. around for these beasts. Pinocchio did a number on their understanding of real life. Treat something human enough and it will magically become a real boy.

This isn't news.
Sage

The younger generations need to know as much as possible about the jews' favorite biological weapon of mass destruction.

Oh, great, another burden on the taxpayer. 28 years * $40K a year = $1,120,000 estimated cost for this feral chimp, not including the 16 years of (((extended supervision))).
Get "Shipman" back on a ship to Apefrica ASAP so we can save a cool mil.

It's usually hard to tell the sex of ANY baby without such things, to be honest. They're little bald creatures that are pretty androgynous with their diapers on. Sometimes you end up dressing your kid in blue or pink in the first year until their hair grows out and their faces stabilize a bit more. It's just easier than watching a non-parent trying frantically to suss out the kid's sex without outright asking.