Saudis declare war on Iran in self-made cartoon and declare themselves the victors

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH SAUDI INBREDS ARE LITERALLY BRAIN DEAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH

albawaba.com/loop/delusional-saudi-made-cgi-propaganda-video-declares-war-iran-1062276

archive.is/NvxXr

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JgFSL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Saudicucks are what happens when you are essentially kikes with -2 INT.

They are kikes, absolutely genetically, the house of saud is kikes.

top kek they should rename Holla Forums into /jidf/ already

Post yfw you realize Iran will attack Israel in your lifetime.

If the cartoon wanted to go for a touch more realism, it should have had the half-nigger grandchildren of Trump voters standing in for the Saudi soldiers.

I think you morons do a pretty good job of getting yourselves.

suck my dick. I did it because it looked like a wall of text otherwise.

top kek look at this piece of shit

They also dampened 30% off their oil gains in investments. When Saudis invest, they lose money consistently instead of gaining. Their fortune from oil won't be lasting.

Genocide of semites when? They can't fuck over the US forever.

Trump seems to like em.

As much as it makes for headlines that spell that Trump is contradicting former stances, I believe the Saudis get played by the USA. Saudi leadership gets deceived at every turn, they invest poorly and are inefficient with their wealth.

If US makes such a deal with Saudi Arabia, it's almost certain that the USA is benefiting from it in some way.

Reddit-tier OP turns into Reddit-tier anti-Trump shilling.

So it goes in CY+2.9.

nah, I agree with this user:
saudi cucks are bleeding cash. Iran/Yemen happening made them scared and US profited off of it, even though all the fancy equipment in the world doesn't mean shit in Saudi hands.

BUT if Trump does anything else to help them, then that would be problematic. Right now though, Israel is helping them as seen in one of the pics in OP.

here's the Business Insider article referenced by the link in OP.

archive.is/JgFSL

Well of course this thread wasn't going to go well, he posted the JIDF "I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white ass" meme.

I think you do a pretty good job at getting yourself banned for being such an unwanted faggot.

It sure wouldn't be the first time, nigger.

of course not, I know you keep coming back, why would I ever doubt a kike riddled shill for not doing his job?

/ptg/ is unrionically defending faggots like Ryan, Graham, Rubio, and Mccain.
We've been swindled.

End yourself, nigger.

Any site that isn't controlled OP has been or is trying to be shut down.

Now shower me with (you)s faggots!

Sounds like they got some pretty good voice actors though and the plane scenes are pretty good.

HOLY SHIT!
PS2 release when?

This is so idiotic that i'd ban you for spreading disinfo.
You have no knowledge on the topic at all.
Start learning by researching the short version of the Bush family, their relations with saudis and bin laden and their oil companies.

20 fucking seconds in and already my sides are more kill than a starving Yemeni child.

BRAVO KOJIMA

Guarantee they paid some fuckwit millions to make a 2002 game cut scene

Absolutely haram. Where is my scimitar?

gods, what in the actual fuck

Why is it in English? How do you get cucked out of your own language in a propaganda video?

Maybe they're hoping or implying Blackwater will fight the war for them?

Ships and airplane pilots talk to each other in English as the international language. However, the missile crews definitely sounded like Americans. So your probably right.

Slaves can't use 3D movie maker.

Why did they give him broccoli?

FOLLOW THE TRAIN, AHMED!

It's a way to get your lazy fatasses moving so that 53% becomes something like 100% instead of 0%.

/r/the donald pls go.