New statistics show the number of people detained or denied entry along the U.S...

newsy.com/stories/arrests-detainments-at-us-mexico-border-at-7-month-high/

BEANERS AND ANCHOR BABIES WILL BE DEPORTED, BUT ONLY IF YOU POST "OUT OUT OUT" IN THIS THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5o0F8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.is/5o0F8

Forgot my archive.

OUT OUT OUT

Bump.

Ah, fuck.

Jokes on you faget, I don't even have a waifu.

Poor shills. Are things not going the way you'd hoped?

At least he didn't include an italian.

I wonder how many kikes are in this raid, if theres actually a bunch or if its just a couple mashing vpn hops.

You tell me, Schlomo.

Not you dumb fuck, the swarms of based nigger based kike zionist faggot pacifist anti-pierce anti-rockwell anti-Holla Forums antifa cucks who are now spreading X isnt white memes. If you havent noticed a problem today, you probably are the problem. What, is this Jims next step in deradicalizing the board? Just stop banning the Jew lovers?

This is the first time I've come onto Holla Forums today. And if it's not me, why sage?

But to answer your question, the mods sticked a rachposter thread the other day. I think that speaks for itself.

Wew kikes are out in force. Jimmies: rustled, just like the dead Rabbi.

I believe many of them to be the vestiges of the Moore election and Net Neutrality. They'll be absorbed soon enough.

Time for a redpill thread, maybe?

OUT OUT OUT

Bump

Good news.

Look at the blackpill shills already trying to shut it down in this thread.

sage

Bump.

Reported.

No
Deported
Get with it shill-kun

Lol, are you even kidding with this? I'm guessing you're not supervisor-tier shill?

Poor Schlomosteinberg. Does it hurt knowing your efforts ultimately amount to dust in the wind?

Bumping without content is what kikes do.

You should be burned alive, but so very few of us ever get what we deserve.

Whatever you say, Mister Oyveyberg.

AUS AUS AUS

Holy Christ, the blackpill shills are resorting to flat out lying to shut the story down.

*RAUS RAUS RAUS

What are you trying to prove, shill?

That he can screech autistically, try to gaslight, and get banned.

Now if only mods would ban rachposter instead of stickying his posts.

Danke.

OUT OUT OUT

The mods aren't going to ban themselves.

OUT OUT OUT

salt production

shareblue suicide

OUT OUT OUT

OUT OUT OUT

Lurk longer shilly.
I'm just going to bump this happy story. At this time of year with all the violence and strife from roving "refugees" (thanks kikes) sometimes it's important to find some happiness and peace in this world. Merry Christmas all you faggots. And I just hope if you light a menorah it burns your house down in an uncontrollable blaze.

P.S.
OUT OUT OUT