Putin thanked Trump for CIA tip-off which helped Russia prevent terror attack

How is this not a thread yet?

archive.fo/WpL9f

rt.com/news/413459-putin-trump-cia-information/

CIA helping Putin? I wonder just what's brewing here…

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Kazan
youtube.com/watch?v=gxh57QLdEHo
mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/ancient-egyptians-were-more-european-10530527
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Smith
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Hill
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mnet
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-18/jill-stein-crosshairs-senate-intel-committee-collusion-russians
youtube.com/watch?v=T5DNvYMtkyk
youtube.com/watch?v=2fS9ixfQ_no
youtube.com/watch?v=Va0BIqfzpvo
youtube.com/watch?v=wRq56cWLyZQ
agcensus.usda.gov/Publications/2012/Online_Resources/Highlights/Farm_Demographics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

May the Ogdoad strengthen the bonds between the white countries and help them reclaim their rightful place as rulers of the world.

now THIS is a worthy thread.

Your RT link is saying the article was published today at 1600 hours, so 4:00pm. I don't know if that is EST or whatever timezone Moscow is in. Sorry the rest of the board is constantly scanning RT to upload articles within your preferred timeline. It's good you went ahead and did it yourself.

This is what they wanted to blow up

Sieg oder Valhal!!!!!

remember when Russia tried to warn us about the Boston Marathon bomber and king nigger dropped the ball? I remember.

Really?

bls end sanctions

yes. he was a fucking chechenigger who travelled to russia to visit kebab militias to learn about bombs and shit.

>Putin getting help from (((CIAniggers)))
nu-Holla Forums will defend this.

More like he went along with it.

yeah, and Mueller was head of the FBI at the time.

OMG that's proof that Trump is a Russian puppet!

Why does trump look like cruz with a wig in that picture.

This is just more evidence that Trump is colluding with the Russians.

nice (1)s anons.

It's out of character for them but maybe they just canned one of their own plots because Trump wants to improve relations with Russia.

It's normal for white countries to warn each other of foreign brown people plotting to attack. The Russians tried to warn the US about the Boston Bombers. Under Obama, we ignored it though.

It's coming.

Terrorism like the Beer Hall Putsch?

Impeach Drumpf now!

No terrorism like forming and arming ISIS. CIA wasn't even a thing during the Beer Hall Putsch, they weren't created until 1941

post it

hmmm

reminder to filter anyone posting those faces, it is 100% kosher in case the faggy post contents didn't tip you off.

user are you retarded?

just a bit longer

CNN RUSSIA-TRUMP CONFIRMED.

Don't ask why guys it just is,okay.

I'm not surprised Trump warned Putin. It is a easy move that helps protect a possible ally (at no cost to the US) against a common enemy and builds trust. A win-win I think

more importantly, why is Putin holding an American rifle?

oh, i member

Even the unelected dictator of Russia supports SJW causes. Just give up, boyim. Your shit is #rekt, your fights are all lost, we win, you lose.

CONSTANTINOPLE 2020

Absolutely disgusting.

Pic related is what real architecture looks like, courtesy of the all-African geniuses of French-free Haiti.

threadly reminder to filter all maddow posters
they contribute nothing and don't deserve to be heard

WHAT ARE YOU SLIDING HANS

and my point is proven, they don't even know how this site works

why rachel maddow

CHECKING THESE TRIPS OF RACH-POSTER PURGING

EAGLE/BEAR ALLIANCE NOW

WHY RACHEL MADDOW, I FEEL SPOOKED

Maddowposting is gonna get the Truthseeker treatment at this point.

Because she has a fucking dyke face and it pisses off anyone who is even slightly traditionalist to look at her.

White fire rises brothers

reminder that if you ever reply to rachposter with "drown yourself in semen" or any of its derivatives you are spamming and derailing the thread
reminder that if you ever spam multiple pictures of learningcoode screaming for mod retribution that will never come you are futility spamming and derailing the thread
reminder that rachposter is a necessary evil to ward off newshitters who would reply to hyr

The common enemy that unites us is no longer Soviet Communism.. let's roll with this.

If Russia refuses to acknowledge the coming push for genetic integrity in the future European ethnostates then they will become the new enemy.. join us now

Not only that, but also his mom, AND HIS IMAM also warned us.

WINNING
EAGLES&BEARS
SPACE MARINES
COSMONAUTS
DID I SPELL COSMONAUTS RIGHT ?

Brony bros saved Russia.

Remember the 50000000000 pieces of evidence about how all the mafias were getting together to form a NEW WORLD ORDER? Chinks, Russians, Japs, Germans, Jews, Catholics, Arabs, Liberals, Conservatives etc have been having "secret" meetings for fucking years. The same people control the banks in all these places. How much more fucking obvious does it have to be? Conflicts are all about killing off part of the population and keeping money in special hands. Remember that race of humans called Royals? You think a petty criminal will risk everything to steal $100 but nonhuman parasites arent going to create an elaborate pyramid scheme to use most of the worlds population like objects?

If you are working to pay off your mortage you arent part of their crew. You have no say in your future until you sell your soul and basically become one with these vampires. Notice how most people operate like there are zero consequences for their actions? Yolo! I dindu nuffin! A few deaths arent a big deal! That topic is uncomfortable, so don't bring it up again unless master gives me permission to speak about it! You have no sovereignty so stop acting like you have free will !

I'm gonna be the next president. I dare you to fucking say that. It can happen right? You are free right? Nope the barrier went up. You decided that wasnt a plausible scenario. You cant do that. They dont want it!

So keep jerking off to the crumbs your gods throw at you or move to next stage.

Seriously, make the internal decision that you control your destiny and watch while all your "leaders" destroy you. Control freak psychopaths hate losing control. Countless people decided to initiate an operation which could end suffering once and for all and they always get killed, then you are like hehehehehehe we will change this next election

If you are part of this beast, your world is fucking gross, you are gross,and nothing will ever change the fact that I'm right and you will be held accountable. Everyone is on to you. There is literally nowhere to hide and you will be fucked. Every time you try these shitty psyops you just expose yourself more and we get closer to finishing you.

EPIPHANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What if that Holohoax survivor story about the ebil nadsees feeding kikes to an EAGLE and a BEAR in a cage was a prophetic nightmare the dumb yid had but couldn't interpret?

Yep, immediately. I think he's an institutionalized retard.

This is what autism looks like

sorry didn't mean to throw you into that

Kek wills it, let it be so

(((ISIS)))

((( I S L A M I C )))

here here

I bet Hillary's mad.

me gusto le trump man he grab de boobie

amun

Good cunt lol.. Ay FSB, tell your boss he's coming out for a beer with me & the boys.

IT WAS ALWAYS TOO LATE

Can SOMEONE, ANYONE please red pill my retarded ass on why it’s bad to improve relations with Russia?

That was the dreaded FSB nipple lock about to be applied. She got off light.

It isn't. It's only (((bad))).

inb4 this is proof of collusion

Need more of this and some help from german intelligence.
We all got issues in our countries that we need to overcome. The last thing we need is division.

Curious. Any slavanons know the history and future of that place? From Wikipedia it seems like it's only 50% ethnic Tartars.

This is the mistake the msm will make. Will people take the msm form, or will they realise that the strained cold war relationship is being overcome without help from the msm.

That said, all countries worldwide have cartel/gang issues and i think we can unite through our fight against them.
One can dream..

Technically incorrect and the Russians have been warning about terrorist attacks on US soil by muzzies before Trump was even president.
Remember the Boston marathon bombers? The Russians not only warned (but it was ignored by King Nigger) about it but offered to send agents to help investigate further after the bombing took place to King Nigger. This happened numerous other times as well. Remember, in the end, America and Russia has no friends, allies, or even enemies. Only what they want and right now muzzies blowing shit up isn't productive for either side. If one side successfully fell to muzzies, imagine the consequences. They aren't rational actors like the current power structures in these nations are, they are religious zealots.Doomsday.

That might explain why they worry about the US a bit… excluding the fed attorney investigations.

It's likely to prevent instability in the region and Russia mounting an extreme response against those who done it. That would mean Russia deploying more resources back into the Middle East my guess.

Pretty sure the KGB would do the same for the U.S for a similar reason, if it meant trying to prevent a larger scale geopolitical disaster. In other words preemptive deescalation.

It was a gift from Trump.

Full House confirms the Emperor's finest will arrive soon for the final cleanse.

I like these digits.

And the digits blessed you in return.

Trump and Putin are cooperating, just like we hoped they would

hope is for those without a plan
this has been the plan all along
apparently you didnt get the memo
we are putting cover pages on our TPS reports
i will send you the memo

Everything is going according to plan

WE MEMED CORRECTLY

you got that wrong, we cannot meme wrong, if we are memeing something, it's because it is correct

RESPONSIBLY.
you know what I mean

Oy vey goyim just dont forget who yah greatest alloy is!

sb on suicide watch

It's not Tatarstan, user.
Kazan's Cathedral is in St.Petersburg, named after this icon en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Kazan

As for Tatarstan, it's a meme shithole.

"others cautiously approached and added details, as if they were partners in a collective". they sure are.

OMG PUTIN CONTROLS THE CIA! CAN'T YOU DRUMPFTCUCKS SEE? PUTIN IS GOING TO TAKE OVER AMERICA!!!

:^)

OMFG WTH THIS PROVES PUTIN AND TRUMP ARE SECRET JEWISH ALIENS AND WHITE HOUSE IS ACTUALLY A MOONBASE

STRUMPFCUCKS BTFO!!!!!
????
HRC6057
IMMACRUZTURTLE

Reminder that you're still not white.

Reminder that you're reported for entertaining the dyke's delusions.

No, that's exactly what it was. The kike invented it because it didn't like the USA or Russia. If it hadn't liked Britain and France, the jews would have been attacked by a lion (imported by the nazis from africa) and a rooster.

Like the bombing of the airstrip in Syria and the underground tunnels in Afghanistan, he is taking out rogue deep state elements.

He called it ISIL because he was hoping that playing up the Levant would engage Article 5 of the NATO charter as the Levant is in Turkroach country.

I think it had more to do with not using the Arabic term "al-Sham" and just translating it to "Levant", on account of this being an English speaking country.

This is what burgermuts and vodkaniggers actually believe.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Needs "The notion…"

TRAITOR
youtube.com/watch?v=gxh57QLdEHo

This, tbh.

so he's following through with another campaign promise then? All the world leaders should give each other the heads up on terrorist attacks.

No more brother wars.

This post deserved doubles.

They already did. KGB warned US about 9/11 and Boston bombings.

(Checked)

Only those were under (((Bush))) and (((Obama)))), so they were ignored.

Nebuchadnessar (gematria 888) wrote a portion of the book of Daniel.

Isn't the Ogdoad from Egypt?

Just noticed he has chad in his name, too. What a glorious man, burning Jews until they turn good, ruling the civilized world. Shame about his son though.

so?
Do they look like sand niggers to you?

No yid, he didn't have anything to do with your kike tales beyond inspiring them with the shit he actually did like building the damn tower of babel. You are always stealing credit and even PEOPLE's entire beings now just to keep spinning lies. He wasn't a filthy fucking yid and he didn't write your unholy book of lies. He united his people and you jealous fucking yids couldn't have that so you conspired to sabotage his great work then claim g_d must have not liked it to create more of your narratives.

DAS RITE, THEY WERE PROUD BLACK PEOPLE

No, but they weren't white Europeans either.

UH-OH
mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/ancient-egyptians-were-more-european-10530527

LOL that rope. Saved

Check this channel

Watching. Bit heavy on the text and lack of spoken word but good pics.

Is that the same Egyptian guy that I see arguing all over some of the we wuz kangz video ?

There are a few guys, he might be one, seeing how every single documentary and video about ancient Egypt on youtube is chock-full with illiterate niggers saying "why she wite" and "we waz kangz n sheit".

I don't know what you see, dude. I just wish people didn't put their fucking channel emblum into the video like some god damn cable channels do.

Whose the retarded asshole who decided to put "the BIG H FOR HISTORY CHANNEL!! PAY ATTENTION TO IT!!! COMING UP NEXT!" when I watch a cinematic scene on Vikings or something? Kill!

So we finally have evidence that what we knew all along is true? That Trump has been colluding with Putin himself to prevent terrorist attacks. Impeachment when?

It's funny how medias are ignoring that Trump helped Putin prevent a Paris-level happening against Orthodox Church.
I really want to see the alternate reality where it succeeded… especially for the Russian reaction
Was this the Emni Christmas attack, or only the beginning of the reckoning?

necro rachposter XDdddddddddddddddddddd

Get a load of this goy. Since two organizations using just four letters means they're the same, surely it must be a sure sign that a 9-letter designation means all users are the same, right?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Smith
How about 10 letters?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Hill
Or non-pyrsyns?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tor
Or did you only want organizations?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mnet
tl;dr Your argument is shit, your evidence is invalid, lurk for two years before posting.

Taqiyya. Never believe anything a Moonslims says ever.

Everything you said is wrong.

JILL STEIN COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-18/jill-stein-crosshairs-senate-intel-committee-collusion-russians

The kikes are eating each other.

I took Putin to Hooters and nobody said anything

A bit more substantial than a misspelled plastic reset button…

Seems to me if someone controlled both the CIA and Putin this would be a calculated move against Trump. The media would go nuts with attempts to lambaste him, it would be used by the media to hide the successes that Trump was having, they could then keep hold of their game, ensuring time for the best possible moves.

That means they're scared.

Israel and their cowardly covert warfare
Some things never go out of fashion
Great news it was stopped

Checked.

Did I switch timelines again?

Industrial espionage
Once a spy
Forever a spy

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
polpol

Ye of little faith, may Kek help light your way.

Hi, retard. “Ancient” Egypt was white and was built on the 5,000 year old remnants of the First Civilization, a GLOBAL white civilization that fell at the end of the last ice age.

may the next ice age bring it again

more on this topic? books or vids?
Does this tie into the Atlantean fall?

Why does anything need to be brewing? If any person can foil a plot to kill innocent people it should be done. Just because Obama didn't GAF whether people died doesn't mean no one does. If POTUS knew of a terror attack against any country, I am 100% confident he'd do as much as possible to warn, expose, stop and punish those responsible. He ran his campaign on these promises of stopping terrorism and attempting global peace. Idk about you but I'm glad we are trying to achieve peace. Everyon's lives benefit from peace

This user gets it.

The story of atlantis likely comes from the fall of the First Civilization. Remember that the ancient Greeks were actually debating on WHO BUILT THE PYRAMIDS, because most of them sure as fuck didn’t think it was the people who ran Egypt at the time. We only remember the findings of the one guy who did, because he went along with the jews’ narrative.

youtube.com/watch?v=T5DNvYMtkyk
youtube.com/watch?v=2fS9ixfQ_no
youtube.com/watch?v=Va0BIqfzpvo
youtube.com/watch?v=wRq56cWLyZQ

fuck of >>>/x/
We'll have actual science to debunk jews and niggers, thanks

Reported. Run along, shill.

This!!!

Trump TBH is the modern day Nebuchadnezzar

Boston bombing, 9/11, Gulf of Tonkin, Lusitania, Pearl Harbor

Even by (((conventional dating))) there was still 2000 years between ancient Greece and the Pyramids.

PLUMPF COLLUDED WITH PUTIN TO PREVENT LOSS OF LIFE??? LOOKS LIKE YOU DRUMPFTARDS ARE BTFO!!!! IMPEACHMENT WHEN?????

HAHAHAHAHA!
BLUMPHFAGS BTFO!
Shareblue FELLLOW NAZIPEDES
CLINTONEXPRESS7081

Drumpf impeachment within 6 months.

Thats right fellow nazipede!
Shared!
Chessplayers will never recover from.this move
GUACABOWLE2020

OMFG CANT YOU SEE THAT TRUMP ISA KIKE? AND JEWTIN IS LITERALLY MUSLIM
ALT KIKE TRS BTFO GTFO TO LEDDIT
HAHAHAHA
SHARED

It would appear all is going according to plan

>in 2018
Slow and steady boys.

HAHAHHAHA!!!
STRUMPF BTFO
IMCRUZGUAC6027?

On a serious note:
In case you are reading this DJT:
I can no thank you enough.
Your first year has not only brought incredible victories, trolling and changed history. You did more than this. You gave us hope. You gave me hope.
Thank you so much

Holla Forums writes a thank you letter to Don?

Well ISIS is their puppet, so yeah, they sold out some of their own puppets to Russia.

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
fixfixfix

lol dude, I want a population of 1 million worldwide if we can get it, I am entirely in favor of culling people, and know it will create a better world

Thing is these are the same people who subsidized infinite nigger population growth.

There real plans aren't making a better world or population control.

There real plans is to do evil, to create suffering, etc. because they're mutilated dick jews who hate everyone and everything.

The jewish mind is as filthy as the hollywood crap it produces.

Oh my kek you are so fucking stupid.

I don't care about industrialization and also I would expect the population to grow again.

A hundred million world-wide works as well.

Just remember, we have maybe a hundred million whites in this world today, and the rest… is all dead-weight we can do without.

I think a million whites though in the world could maintain a space industry. The technology we have isn't just going to disappear because we cut population down to a million.

At what point do you think industry can't be maintained? Also what kind of industries are you thinking about that matter much?

You're so uninformed I don't even know where to start.
Go read some fucking census data or just open a world almanac, since your head appears to be nothing but an empty vessel.

Here's a link that may be small enough for your puny brain to digest:
agcensus.usda.gov/Publications/2012/Online_Resources/Highlights/Farm_Demographics/

Speaking of sustaining an industrial base, (((they've))) accounted for that issue and lately investing immensely into automation/AI/robotics to supplant most of the labor force in the next few decades. Though unless they can truly automate mining, refinement, manufacturing, energy production, agriculture, construction, logistics, healthcare, education, utilities, security and so on all into one distributed system their efforts would ultimately fail. That's also not even accounting for solar flares frying everything, so EMP hardening/shielding needs to improve as well.

By that observation you can almost guarantee WWIII will be postponed as long as possible due to that. However that means fueling conditions similar to the height of the cold war but not overstepping it. So they have to balance conflict with innovation to accelerate this technological progress.

>pol/ writes a thank you letter to Don?
This, I second

>Trump found out about the cianigger ploy to blow up shit in vodkaland as a (((terror attack))) to stir up trouble

I don't know how I got here but from 4/b/ and posting europe v. murrica threads
To 8/pol/, we managed to elect ultimate boss of internet trollling and real estate into the most powerful position on the planet. If someone told me this story I wouldn't believe him tbh.
Each day he triggers the (((liberal))) and he delivers on his promises to the best of his ability.
Best president is best president

please go back. then lurk 2 years before posting again.
thanks.

This is definitely some kind of meme with the aim of trying to decrease activity on Holla Forums. You keep posting this to everyone on this board trying to discourage people from posting.

Why do you think your link proves anything?

Cite a population you feel is required to maintain a space industry and/or the production of computers/electronics otherwise I'm wasting my time.

I think 1 million of the best of the white population can maintain an advanced civilization on this planet.

I like the idea of everyone having shitloads of land and being amazingly fucking wealthy because there just aren't very many people on the planet shitting it up any longer.

Is 10 million the golden ratio?

…or 100 million?

…and don't answer me in terms of "to develop industry". We're talking about a scenario where we have our current technology and infrastructure and we just reduce the population to a fraction of what it is right now.

I don't see why a million whites couldn't rule the world and maintain a functional civilization but if you feel it's too small a population then give me a number that you think is the bare minimum population sufficient to sustain industry.

Whatever the case, the current population of a couple billion, is wayyyyyy more than necessary.

lol

schlomo pls
>>>/gaschamber/

Trump still playin 64 dimensional chess

b-b-but muh based mongols!
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/oven/

Hey Chaim. How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/ovens/