RWBY

Volume 5 is now officially wrapped up, so I thought I'd share some of my thoughts. First of all, the finale was disappointingly weak. Overall, V5's biggest problem is that most of its episodes, or "chapters" as they call them, were a whole lot of nothing. Fortunately, Chapters 10, 11, 12 and 13 really stepped it up and saved the volume. I think they were by far the best episodes the series has had since Volume 3 ended.
While V5's setups were poorly paced, at least they had payoff. That's more than I can say for V4.

Nora remains the show's best character, but worst voice. Her voice actress should have been fired long ago, or never hired in the first place. I gave her the benefit of thinking she would improve over time, but that evidently isn't happening.
Hazel has become my close second favourite (and with a good voice too). The best way to sum up his character is to say he is a callback to Volume 1 personified. This series was increasingly focusing on special snowflake powers while neglecting the importance of Dust until this guy took action and started beating the shit out of just about everyone while outnumbered. He also confirms that Ozpin's absolutely retarded training missions were getting people killed, as I suspected all along since V1.
Weiss is a character I never liked, but at least she was useful in Volumes 1/2/3 and functioned in her role. Sadly, Volumes 4 and 5 have made her literally more useless than Jaune, and she doesn't even have his excuse. This is undeniably bad writing and direction. She is one of the 4 titular characters of the show, yet for too long now she's been nothing but dead weight and drama. This is one among several problems plaguing this series that desperately need fixing. Long story short, I believe some people in the crew need to be fired and replaced if they're not willing to get their shit together.
My volume ranking so far would be:
V1 > V2 > V3 > V5 > V4

Nicole Duquette killed Monty Oum.

Is Monty still rolling in his grave?

Stopped watching after Monty kicked the bucket. Is it still like he is in charge?

It's gotten worse since he died, but hopefully the worst is over.
If they ever do make a Volume worse than 4, I'll be impressed.

come to >>>/animu/

He's wired to a turbine that keeps RT's lights on.

Which girl do you think would be most into giving rimjobs? Asking for a friend.

Still looks worse than Berserk 2016. There's no excuse for this shit. How do you think small teams of people with practically no money used to make doujin animations back in the day? It was entirely traditional too. Is there anyone who ironically likes this garbage, beyond fapping to the characters, because they like their design?

Oh, so just like the rest of the show. Gotcha.
Thanks for the heads up, OP.

Blake

So how much money are the rooster cucks getting for this? I assume a lot, because they're even on netflix. Why isn't the GCI even 1/100th as good as Korean kino then?

Illia, most likely.

It's a fun show, but it's indeed embarrassingly broken.

>>>/a/

Lord knows they need it with those plummeting view counts and entire subchannels being abandoned

It's not just 'broken', It's embarrassing. Maybe they should hire someone who actually knows what they're doing. Look at this sonichu animation that somebody made as a joke for comparison. RWBY is like if a retarded autist got paid to make a cartoon with crayons. It's really disgusting to be that his has a following.

wrong board, newfag

Fucking disgusting.

(checked)
Save your faux-outrage, user. The show may suck, but there are far worse things posted on Holla Forums all the time.

This show actually looks like this?! Holy fuck it looks bad.

Seriously. A friend had me sit through a season, and a lot of it just felt cringe worthy.

Sadly, yes. The models leave a lot to be desired.

Because she's half cat? Why? I always imagined it would be Yang.

Not only is RWBY not anime, but anime and other animation are allowed on Holla Forums. You know they are. So why do you still keep posting this, expecting shit to change? Sage cancelled.

>>>Holla Forums

What did that have to do with Holla Forums?

This.

make sense why the japs like it.

Are they still using models stolen from other 3D productions?

What's wrong with her neck?

lol, are u 5?

It's "her" Adam's apple.

I watched the trailer for ruby for season 5 and the trailer for season 1.

striking differences…

sage for literal weeb shit now neck yourself OP