Quick Holla Forums, reccommend me Fallout New Vegas mods

Quick Holla Forums, reccommend me Fallout New Vegas mods.
I'm gonna try out Sawyers mod, but I want to see what kind of graphical improvement ones there are. I dont usually mod games so I'm out of the loop with that shit.
Also recommend me any good gameplay overhaul mods.

Fallout thread too I guess, why is NCR the superior choice?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.step-project.com/User:EssArrBee/FalloutNewVegas
archive.is/ZHdrR
archive.is/SRIVG
pastebin.com/dkgkb8p8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One would think you'd know your mods after thread #1000.

No one ever talks about mods in these threads. It always ends up with people prattling on about their preferred faction for 300 posts.

Here are mine, the ones I have unchecked either don't work, or fuck up my game so I stopped using them.

Namely, the freeside open mod. It works, but you get insane frame drops, and if you install the mod on an existing save, whether you've been to freeside or not yet, it fucks everything up (important NPCs disappear and things of that nature), so I wouldn't recommend it. Some of them I forgot what they actually do, and a few require NVSE which I can't get working for some fucking reason

Step 1: Use Mod Organizer
Step 2: Use wiki.step-project.com/User:EssArrBee/FalloutNewVegas
Step 3: Side with House, Elijah, Joshua Graham, Mobius, and Ulysses
Step 4: Enjoy
Step 5: Get the Them's Good Eatin' perk. Like seriously, it's ridiculously overpowered.

Except they do. Search the archive and you'll find some threads like this one. This is not even a complete one.
archive.is/ZHdrR
archive.is/SRIVG

I don't see how the debate goes on that long when the answer is obvious

pastebin.com/dkgkb8p8

You don't need anything else.

wiki.step-project.com/User:EssArrBee/FalloutNewVegas

All you need

YUP
Nevada Skies
CONELRAD
Weapon Mods Expanded w/ Mail Order Catalog
Weapon Retexture Project
The Weapon Mod Menu
MTUI
NVAC
NV4GB
NMC Texture Pack

Those are your top-tier mods right there that belong in every playthrough.

WHY?

You can basically get every perk you need by the end of the game once you've got up to level 30

Notice the more perks mod

That makes it even worse, tbh, since normally you'd just run out of good perks halfway through the game if you were getting them every level.

Ain't nothin wrong with more perks fam

www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/61992

Are there any mods that allow me to play as a lewd loli?

That's redundant. Everyone knows every single loli is a potential semen demon... even IRL

Why is it that people always use Skyrim and Oblivion for Sex mods, but never FONV?

Is it a sign of the immense amount of taste NVfags have over TES fags?

The skeleton for FONV is inherently shit. That makes all the models look a bit off. The thing is also not so stable, Oblivion wasn't either, but there were no alternatives back then. Skyrim is actually fairly stable, but ultimately a shit game with more limitations to modding than its predecessors.

Postan and Rollan.

Love you, user

Rollin

roll

OP here, thank you for your suggestions. I've got most the shit I need running and seemingly stable. Decided to go all the way and download mods that add locations to the game world even though I generally avoid that kind of stuff.

A Tale of Two Wastelands.

Bethesda is trash kill youself

I might as well pirate then.

pastebin.com/dkgkb8p8 Obligatory