4 AM

Losing control?

Whats the hardest game you've ever played?

Other urls found in this thread:

okcupid.com/profile/msmalick786
cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

real life

life

hey 4am friends
i shouldn't be awake, but i am.
how you niggas been?
I'm hanging in there. Pretty good, have a reason to live now. A local sifu accepted me as a student to learn kung fu from him. I'm going to be learning kung fu. I am one of four new students my sifu has accepted this year, outside of us there were like 15 people who also wanted to be students but were rejected. Do you have any idea what it does to your sense of self worth to be deemed as worthy of being taught kung fu by a kung fu master?

But aside from that, I'm having a hard time quitting smoking. I spent too much of my small paycheck on weed after resolving to quit and having not smoked for three days. I need to get a better job so I can hope to be able to pay to keep going to school. Life is really stressful right now, but I'm finding the motivation to improve myself in spite of it.

Trying to start a new diet, did it for a day or two, will be resuming it starting tomorrow as well as doubling down on fixing my sleep schedule and waking up in the mornings.

Fallout 1, or Metro 2033 on ranger mode.

I'm awake this time
Probably Eryi's Action, only because it was designed to be frustrating, unfair bullshit

THE CURE FOR HIV IS .223

DMC3 on the higher difficulties, I guess.

Morning everyone!

Asking again since thread was dead yesterday and got no replies. What stuff should I put on my amazon wishlist for xmas? Weird candy, toys, games, stuff like that.

Good morning all.
I'm the Punisher and i want to talk with all.

(checked)
Should fags be punished mr. Punisher?

electronics hobby kits. remote controlled helicopters. rare earth magnets. posters of classic art. posters of old and inaccurate maps. lava lamps.

you were cool in the Daredevil netflix show.
sup Frank

I only quit smoking pot because I didn't have a dealer. Gotta cut them out of your life if you want to fam.

Why do you think your master accepted you over the other applicants?

Been a while.

Hows your day going?

The punisher?
I barely know 'er

I bet you're a real glutton for punishment.

Baseball is a great sport you faggot. Also, I told you to get like the new Deus Ex used or something.

Nice.

otha than da game i b spittin?
ayyo prolly maximo tbh

maybe dorf fortress fo being inaccesible to a nig fo'real

yooo i luh me sum kung fu gotta look fo a local du tbh. love dat nord wing chun guy on yt, and he had dat nice video bout his sifu 2day too.

wuz gud monica

RETAIL COPIES OF CRADLE 2 DA GRAVE

Been fucking with computers all damn day.
LInux Mint is supposed to JUST WERK but thats a crock of shit. I just wish Slackware would work with my hardware. I just want to have different pictures of my waifu on all 3 of my monitors but it requires both of my GPUs to cooperate.

Chitty Chitty Train on the PC-9801. FUCK THAT GAME. That or Rocket Knight Adventures on Hard mode.

What kind of electronic hobby kits? That might be cool.

And my mum seems to buy me a drone/helicopter/etc every single year for whatever reason. I literally have never taken one out of the box.

But I don't really play modern games, plus thats a big chunk for something I could just pirate instead.

was dat?

I'm a softie.

Get Human Revolution the superior prequel then.

I posted a thread on Holla Forums about the wikileaks finding on the Rothchilds and its getting sage bombed like none has ever seen before.

The funny part I'm a nazi as much as them, but I'm not good enough. Dunno where to go for politics.

It's already really hard for me to get, so that makes it a bit easier.

He said it was because after he responded to my email to him telling me to call him, I called him within 5 minutes of receiving the email.

I like to think since he's a kung fu master he saw some greater potential in me or something.

This is the part of the movie where the protagonist gets his shit together against great adversity.

kung fu is literally the coolest shit ever.

you know like the kind that come with like a breadboard a bunch of misc parts and a book of projects you can do. You could probably get a library book with even more things to make from what you get out of it. just search electronics hobby kits. or other hobby kits. hobbies are good.

I feel the same way about Holla Forums.

The last one that came out? Cause I've played that already and thats still modern baka.

What do you mean exactly? Are you supporting the vampires or something? Cause if so get out shill.

I've got a bunch of blu rays, figures, and art books on my wishlist. I use it as an amazon specific bookmark list more than anything though.

The floors in my apartment are hardwood and I like to slide around in my socks. A few hours ago I hit a particularly slippery patch of floor, fell on my face, bent up my glasses, and busted open my forehead. I didn't even realize I was bleeding until stepped in it and wondered what I spilled

exactly what it look like

is it doable on slackware jus hard 2 implement fam?

yo eythin i dun heard about dat shit, it just seem like a slog to get thru but da lore make up for it. da only thing i hear tell of being hard is like da troo end rhythm boss or w/e.

yoo, drop me a archive fam i hate luminaty

yezzir

JUS TAKE DEM OLE RECORDS OFF DA SHELF

I first need to do something.
This image…each day i feel like this.

No it's not, 4 years ago isn't modern. Get KOTOR1 or 2 on steam or xbox then.

Yeah he saw the inner fire and all that!

Hmmm I'll research it some. Always wanted to build small battle bots actually now that I think about it. Theres even tourneys for it near me!

My mums a bit internet dumb so I'm stuck ordering through amazon sadly. Had to explain to her how to use the "used" page so she doesn't pay stupid money for most of this stuff.

Damn hope you are alright! Sucks about the glasses. I bought some really swanky ones that can flex and shit so that won't happen.

Believe in yourselves anons! Brighter days are coming!

I did nothing wrong.

Ay you ain't gettin a dime out of me fam

t-thanks u 2

embed related btw

u eva seen brazil or soylent green monica?

dam str8 monica

DA ECONOMIST CAIN'T B COMPROMISED SHIEEET I LUH DEM NYCKAS

thx tho fam

i'd support yo art if you had some tho fam but ye ye i shouldn't b shillin

I gotta stop doing this.

It isn't though. It came out last gen. You only think it's modern because frankly this gen hasn't advanced much. Also, I was wrong, it was 5 years ago.

I ain't even surprised anymore

look at all of these PHILLED waifufags

Brazil sounds familiar but I don't think so. I used to watch movies a decent amount years ago but have mostly stuck to my animus the last couple of years.

And ayyy selling custom drawings. 50$ a pop.

Oh, you really did take my advice.
Whoops.

All last year I lost nearly 65 pounds and because I fucked up my diet once I gained 45 pounds back. I'm still lower than I was when I started, but I feel like shit that I can't seem to turn it around. it doesn't help that I'm unemployed and can't purchase the specific types of food I would need in order to make specific meals

On the upside, learning nipponese has been fun thus far. I hope to know all the kana by the end of this next week. Kanji will probably be a bitch, though.

shieet fam das deep

YA PEEP DAT NEW LANDO THO

u rly don't think HR is modern tho? I mean iz modern game design when looked at compartively w/ da original monica.

can i get a drawan of dmx ridin a shark ridin a elephant?

I've got an old pair and my prescription hasn't changed much so I'm fine. I did yell a whole lot when I fell though. I'm sure my upstairs neighbor appreciated that. I'm ok now though. I've had a few drinks so the pain has subsided but I'm still dabbing blood off my forehead.
Going down to wal-mart for gauze with a fucked up face was an experience. I was really hoping there'd be fewer people at 10:30 at night but it was pretty busy and the cashier didn't want to make eye contact with me

Just let Phil do his thing, /genesis/ will die eventually.

Fucking idiot, you don't need a lot of money to eat healthy, plus it quantity tends to matter more anyways, why are you eating so much fatty?

fuck you

But that's not a genesis
That's an exodus

Yes, but Mankind Divide made it even more modern from what I heard.

What are you, gay?

Wow, kinda late to the thread. Probably going out on an easy answer and say Super Ghouls and Ghosts.

Made a picture of Gondola, will probably follow with another one, probably a webm.

Slakware isn't working with my desktops ethernet port, and its weird because 14.1 worked just motherfucking fine!
Also I did get my multiple GPUs fixed in Mint just now by installing the second newest version so that's good. The question is, will my UNIX autism be able to handle the System Dick?

What I meant to say was "I love you Phil, please teach me your ways."

I liked it.

How's my OK cupid profile looking?

okcupid.com/profile/msmalick786

Why would you do this to yourself?

mo lyk a diaspora monica

yo yo yo monica u kno i luh dat mofuggin gondola monica

prolly not but i'm cool w/ it out of apathy tbh monica

Nice mustache, truly.

oh shit im sorry

At the very least since you lost it once you can do it again.

Got you fam

My dad told me to not be ashamed of my dick.

You remember those undertale threads
When you mentioned how Afterglow fit with Asriel's story at one point
Why'd ya' become a living and breathing example of megalomania when the whole point of it was to let go
That's like
the opposite of what you should have done man

That's not how the subconscious mind works. Consciously I would hate fuck the shit out of her. I didn't even know my mind was afraid of her on a subconscious level until today. I'm honestly more surprised it wasn't aliens. I've had sleep paralysis with aliens before. Scared the shit out of me.

The subconscious is weird.

is this real?

well my daddy taught me a few things too like how not to rip the skin by using someone elses mouth, instead of my own hands, will you show me?

Hey, dipshit, I told you I'M FUCKING UNEMPLOYED. Therefore, I cannot purchase anything. I am at the mercy of my parents who bring food into this house, and they subsists purely on doritos and mountain dew type """""""foods""""""""
I'm not. It's more like I've gotten into the habit of eating just slightly over my daily caloric intake and without realizing it, and little by little it adds up.

It's not easy. I will keep trying, however it's not easy. If you've never been overweight, you wouldn't understand.

Ive been a pizza driver for 3 years now and it means working fucked up hours. im stoned and drunk right now (business was slower tonight) and I want to play vidya but im conflicted on what to play.
I just finished setting up my three monitors and I am not really into racing games. I have been replaying every shooter I have and i just pirated stellaris. trouble is I love startegy but i have no experience with grand strategy and I dont even know how to poke around it and learn.

two chicks answered the door topless tonight AND gave me a $15 tip. so that was nice.

Unless you can grow out the mustache, I'd suggest shaving it for now then try again when you're a little older. I couldn't grow a proper beard until I was 20.

(Advice stolen from Scott Adams)

After a lifetime of trying nearly every exercise tip, trick, and fad and sometimes scientifically proven techniques, I have condensed the entire field of fitness advice into one sentence:

Allow me to acknowledge how spectacularly useless that sounds. I’m sure you already knew that being active is a good thing. You’re probably thinking that a cartoonist has nothing to offer on the topic of fitness. I’ll be the first to admit that you might be right. But stick with me for a page or two and I might surprise you. I’m not a health and fitness expert by any stretch of the imagination, but I do have a cartoonist’s knack for simplification. And simplification might be just what you need.

Simplification is often the difference between doing something you know you should do and putting it off. You don’t mind brushing your teeth because it’s simple. But you probably put off finding out why there’s a strange smell coming from the attic. That could get complicated.

Simplification done right also helps connect the important parts of exercise, diet, career, finance, and social life. If any of those things becomes too complicated, it forces you to borrow time, willpower, and resources from something else you also care about. I won’t try too hard to sell you on the benefits of simplicity because you see them in your own life every day.

If you are young and you don’t have crushing responsibilities, you probably have everything you need to exercise regularly. But after a certain age, life transforms exercise from one of your highest priorities to the thing you give up first when things get busy, and that can literally be a death trap.

My challenge in this chapter is to convince you that if you get one simple thing right—being active every day—all of the other elements of fitness will come together naturally without the need to use up your limited supply of willpower.

That last part is the key. In my experience, any form of exercise that requires willpower is unsustainable. To stay fit in the long run you need to limit your exercise to whatever level doesn’t feel like work, just as kids do. When you take willpower out of the equation and you achieve a solid baseline of daily physical activity, your natural inclination will be to gradually increase your workout. You’ll do it because you want to, and because it will feel easy, and because you know it will feel good. No willpower will be needed.

If you walk two miles every day for a month and enjoy the leisurely pace, your brain will automatically start to think that walking an extra mile might be even more fun or that running half the way and walking the rest might be interesting. That’s how you turn boredom into a tool. When you are active every day and your body feels good about it, it will become easier to increase your exercise level than it would be to stop it. Ask any dedicated runner, biker, or swimmer how they feel on the occasional off day. They don’t like it. That’s where you want to be. And the only way that happens is if you make fitness—of any kind—a daily habit. Once exercise becomes habitual, you won’t need willpower to keep going because your body and brain will simply prefer it to being a couch spud. And your natural inclination for variety will drive you to do more stuff over time.

You have to go back.

I don't know how to do it, you'll have to show me.

its like you didnt listen to your own special way or eleventh earl of mar from the same fucking album you faglord

I got in a really bad car wreck once on the way to buy booze. Had a horrible concussion was bleeding all out my shins where they hit the dash under the steering wheel. Had someone pick me up and take me to the booze store like that. That was pretty funny. Dunno what the hell they thought was wrong with me.

Thats a really comfy picture user!

Enjoy your half alien babies.

it aint no slog till you reach tha bit with the ghosts n sheeeeeeet
dey be some anti magic niggas thhat like to gangbang you
can't even use your dragon n sheeet
know what i'm spittin mane?

That's evidently too much faggot.

First things first we gotta move these.

Give her a bath, I bet she looks decent after cleaned up.

'Cuz I don't want to suffer the same fate as you.
If Genesis turns people into absolute madmen then I don't think I'll listen to a single song.

hmm

y dat fucc boi moustache tho monica c'mon nao dat ain't u monica dayuuuum

das goin on da quilt u take amex?

y what he do to it?

i feel ya fam, but summa da combat i saw on yt jus looked like sum borin musou, is there mo to it than that?

hell yea monica dem thangz ain't ryt

You watched tv too much, user.

Oh my!

So chicago almost burned down tonight because of the Cubs winning. I heard a LOT of fireworks go off. Thankfully I can just bunker down inside. The police scanner had a lot of people getting shot on it. Even more-so than usual for chicago.

How often does the topless thing really happen?

Know any good street racing games? With drifting preferably.

I'll take steam giftcards k thanks

You live in chicago? I'm so sorry pepeguy

and thats why you are a fag that thinks he has let go but has to remind people every time to let go

sheeeeet deres a dragon n sheet with solid flyan mechanics n sheeeet
that's were da good shit is in dat game mane

Took the Cubs long enough. They're one year too late for Back to the Future 2 though.

leave me the fuck alone i look like a kid without any facial hair

As Eric iddle said: That's death

I was here a long time ago.
4am was nice…
I think it is still is…
But you all want this place to turn into a joke. Why?
Why you all need to make this place hard to find? Why you wish people to stay way? Why you want to change something that is nice?
Jokes…i like jokes. Humor keeps us alive in many ways, but when cruelty becomes part of the joke…is it good? This is what you all want? A cruel joke?
4 AM is when the night ends…I like to think it's the "edge of night"
A place that should welcome all, should let anyone come and everyone go when the sun rises…
You all really want this place to be…and i say this in a sad way…just a "circlejerk"?

I'm just holding out for trump. Every one of his rallies he mentions how much of a fucking warzone Chicago is. I'm sure he's going to make things better.

this week was a load of suckage turned up to the 99th degree. I gotta job soon to because I'm running short on cash. at least the Switch looks cool. the name's already a step up from the wii u

♂I♂ ♂CAN♂ ♂FEEL♂ ♂IT♂ ♂CUMMING♂ ♂IN♂ ♂MY♂ ♂ASS♂ ♂TONIGHT♂
♂O♂H♂L♂O♂R♂D♂

same

Because a joke you've never heard before is funnier than one you already know, isn't it?

Finnish prog is better tbh

I can't wait for the Cubs to lose and Chicago's anus going up in flames. I don't give a shit about baseball though.

You look like a dork with facial hair, you'll look like a dork without one.

Don't worry, I'll even show you who the boss of this gym is.

Isn't it kind of fun to watch things degrade into shit?

It was weird being the crazy looking guy walking around. I've seen fucked up looking people in wal-mart before but I never thought that'd be me at one point.
really weird looking when I dab my forehead. it looks more like tabasco sauce than blood

WELL SHIT it looks like CInnamon cant even apply wallpapers per screen. It also runs at a snails pace with the free drivers. Fucking dropped.
Installing XFCE lets hope (((aptitude))) doesn't break

i am the ♂boss♂of♂this♂gym♂

this place sucks without smokes

You got the wrong door, the leather club is two blocks down.

Fuck♂ You

i h8 dem cubes fam

we str8 fam

good 2 kno monica is da dragon parz lyk panzer dragoon n shieet ryt cuz i bang w/ dat monica one

shieet i'da been da one givin da tip na'mean fam.

i think civ 2-3 usually a good startin point i think, unless that's 4x n not gsg. hoi3 or one of da eu's dat ain't cucked tf out. if you wanna go old school, romance of da 3 kingdoms monica.

i feel ya on dat 1 pep

thanks for the advice

fuck you for reminding me

♂FUCK♂YOU♂

it's not actually me im just bored amd wamt to die

Yeah if anything he might be able to help. I have a feeling all his talk of nigger problems just means hes going to lock even more of them up. Which based on crime rates works well enough.

As Trump always says. Law and order.

I've always been the weird looking guy out in public for the most part. Used to have insanely long hair, always keep a rough beard, clothes are ancient and ratty looking, blood shot eyes from no sleep and staring at computers. I clean up well though at least.

ayyy

FUCK YOU

I want to die too.

politics is one of those things everyone gets overly sensitive over. the only hope you have is to find reasonable people to discuss politics with, even if they're people you normally disagree with.

my mom told me she was so happy about the cubs winning and making it into the world series that she started crying

did something happen or are you messing with me

>>>/4am/6754

The year is 2021. The world is divided; wars, famine and socialism ravage the land; not many safe heavens remain for the civilized man.
To the west, in the Americas, Emperor Donald Trump stands strong against the invading forces of President Pierre Montolla from the Panamerican Republic of Mexico, as they send wave after wave of soldiers against the Golden Wall while Herr Shickelgroeber of Tierra del Fuego struggles to keep control on the south of the continent.
Meanwhile, in the Old World, Caliph Abdul tries to take control of the Europe, fighting the forces of Dominus Maximus Imperator on one side and Putin the Bear on the other as he defends the Holy Land of Syria from the ever expanding forces of the Jews.
Seeing the opportunity given by world war, Warpresident Washington Usnavy united the central African tribes under a single flag, mimicking a culture of ages past. The remaining free African tribes, in order to stop Washington’s advance, decided to form a confederation, with Warlord Motombo on the head; each tribe manages itself independently but they will all rush to each other’s aid if they’re ever threatened. The ascent of God Emperor Donald Trump left some of the peoples of South Africa discontent, as they saw his views as racist and evil, they armed themselves, but the cunning of the Trump supporter minority on South Africa was too much for them to handle, they were chased away to the north and annexed the country to the Great American Empire.
In East Asia, the discovery of the lost kingdom of Shambhala on southern Tibet and its wondrous secrets marked the return of the ancient ideals of Suvarnabhumi, the unification of the Sanskrit peoples. China saw with disgust this action of blind zealously and declared war on them as a symbol of ideological superiority. Seeing the intense Chaos the entire world was developing into and decided to isolate themselves, effectively staying out of the international shitfest.

You put down the newspaper and drink from your glass of whiskey, it is a rainy night on The Golden Gate (American Empire) and you’re just so tired of life. But as you’re about to pay the tab and go back to home to watch anime and play videogames you feel a hand on your shoulder. You turn your head around and through the cigarette smoke and alcoholic vapor you manage to discern an image, a man apparently on his 50’s, wearing a fedora and a black trench coat, his hair and beard greyed out by his old age; behind him, a young blond haired woman in her 20’s carrying a saxophone.
The man sits down next to you and orders you both a glass of whiskey; the man gives you a smile and pulls out a large and old looking book, as soon as he opens it you feel a rush of adrenalin, as if something deep inside you had been awakened, a generic power formerly unknown to you, your hands faintly glow as you feel the depression disappear.
The man pats you in the back. “This is your life now” he says smiling.

NO YOU DON'T user YOU LOVE LIFE

TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU LOVE LIVE RIGHT NOW

Hey buddy, you've got the wrong shitting zone, the shower is two blocks down.

Feeling bad? Cannot sleeping well?
Well, remember these two thing. Tomorrow is Sunday and most importantly, at least you're not Anthony Burch.

go back to your dead cytube channel

all me tbh

yo i fukkn luh dat gondola. he is to me, boundless. unable to be defined and yet to be robbed of any innocence. 10/10 best meme.

dis tbh fam nigguhz b triflin as heyuuuuul monica

dat ho sik

me also

So you finally gave up on D&D?

I don't. I'm still thinking of getting into self harm just to be able to run my fingers over the scars.

There's nothing wrong with shitting in the shower. I am a growing boy and this is perfectly normal.

also is this kino?

I like to think I look like someone gainfully employed with the clothes I usually wear since one time the cashier at Trader Joe's thought I was stopping by for a couple beers and a snack on the way home from work. Not tonight though. Unkempt hair, dirty shirt, fucked up face

Fuck no. It's just on hiatus

I'm playing Destiny right now

Smokes is cool, I like him, but nobody remembers Skullface

Pics related

also me smh

samefag

You'll get there eventually.

So this is it?
This is all you can create?
All you can do is create "jokes" from ashes of old empires?
Is that all? Jokes from about nazis and jews?
Since one here is a Nazi nor Jew…the only thing you can create are jokes?
I will tell you…i don't write because i expect memes and kids to answer me. I expect humans and new ideas…
I expect that when people come here, people see a place that will welcome then, no matter how hard life has been…
That was what i saw when i was first here.
4am gave me friends and gave made it clear why i do some things…it gave me perspective and people to talk to.
Now i look at it.
I keep asking myself "Why?"
Is there some answer?

all me tbh imho

what does run your fingers over the scars do?

personally im not really sure if i want to live or not, i don't really think there's anything in this world i particularly want. maybe a girlfriend, but am i willing to go through all the effort it takes to become enough of a normalfag that someone might be willing to date me? not really.

WHY HAVEN'T YOU BROUGHT MY GAME!?

Yeah as long as your clothes aren't full of holes or anything and you wear jeans and all that you probably look just fine.

me also

what game

Questioning who posted these?
I did.
Mystery solved.

cuz it sux todd xd

There isn't an answer. The old empire has crumbled and those who made it great have been driven into the hinterlands by those who are squatting in the ruins.

Nothing, I just like how scar tissue looks and feels.

In the military I slept naked every time and I stayed warm and toasty even in blizzards, although my nick name was teen wolf.

At least you're not Anthony Burch.

im waiting for skyrim 3: undertale for the nintendo switch, it looks great and i would preorder if nintendo were not a bunch of kikes and let me preorder their shitty console so i can play fallout 5 on the go
pic related its skyrim 3

brung nycka smh fam dam

ayyyy LMAO

I just need to trim my beard and I'm pretty presentable. Not job interview material or anything but I won't look like a bum.
How are you doing?

o shit, that game lookin fire af nigga
imma smash that mf like button smhimhotbh

Have you played Civilization 6 with the Brave new Todd expansion?

sure is a lot of

S
H
I
T
P
O
S
T
I
N
G

going on in here

assuaging a way to the bending street. i couldn't heretofore begin to wonder what kind of cost-effective nonsense laundering, bilge-seeking fuckwad could muster. it wasn't there, or anywhere at all in euclidean space. it couldn't have been, you wouldn't have been, and she…is…so…feet. anyway, the way to a man's heart is through his bunt. if you couldn't exist then, how could you exist now? now, now, now. that's when they want the results, but the results are too complex, too deep for them to understand. indeed, too deep for us all to understand. a way of thinking, that's what it was. that's what it was. i am not unbeghosting to the slap-dilly-dingo of the wrep wrap wrong wren.

I am still here.
You want to hear what i have to say?
Does it matter that i have things to say?
You even care "piece of a joke"?

you misspelled #WOKE posting
EDUCATED BLACK WOMAN HERE TBH

I haven't trimmed my beard in a couple of months, but also only ever leave the house for cigarettes at a shitty paki gas station anyway so.

I'm good. Mostly just sleepy though. My schedule is weird now and I'm dead tired by thread hours unlike normal now.

Threads these days are either slow as shit or fast but full of shitposting. Thanks mods.

Mr. Freeze is that you?

these posts are all written by me

I can stay a while and listen.

GOTTDAYUUUM

wus good sista

yo i fukkn hate paki, i cain't picture rissu w/ a beard tho tbh.

DAS COLD AF MONICA

the wrens of the ugly feet. oh no, oh no, oh no. here it plays out…again…musically. well, beginning to wonder, i thus spent eight ages of play dreaming of a euclidean orgasm. yes, those were the thoughts they had back in those days, and by god, i had them too. it was easy to think outside–inside is what we needed. a strict proposal this morning from washington's head chief of staff, donald palsey. here's tom with the weather.

pictures are not soft, are not warm and do not smell nice. neither are they ever happy to see you

I have to keep the side panel of my computer off now, because my core decided it didn't like the clocks that were on it anymore. Now it overheats on stock clocks
im gay

Also we're not playing necessarily in the shitty hours DnD was.

If anyone is intrested we'll have to discuss the times to find some time where everyone is able to play.

watchin alex jewnes tbh brotha, you got any of dat
Super Male Vitality™?

They've got no horns and they've got no tail
They don't even know of our existence
Am I wrong to believe in a city of gold
That lies in the deep distance, he cried

God I fucking hate pakis. I went to go buy some smokes from one at another gas station than I normally go to a couple of weeks back. I couldn't understand a single word this fucker was saying and he couldn't understand anything I was saying. I just left without buying anything from that shit hole.

And yeah I've had a beard since I could grow one. So warm and comfy.

these posts are mine

also me

That's a damn shame

oh, no, I can filter them, but that seems sort of pointless. I mean, it doesn't really bother me to the point that I feel the need to remove myself from exposure to said shitposting, otherwise I'd just leave the thread and never come back. However, it is quite telling and sad when threads are full of shit without much of any substantive content. I mean, fuck, go aheqad and shitpost, but god damn, maybe also shit out some golden kernel of corn once in a while or something.

in 2015, there were five ways you could begin to wonder a bend. B E N D. it called to me, but i did not hear it, i did not queer it, i did not sneering it, i did not steer, i did not siter. sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit. they're following me again… at all lost unto the void. that's it, there it goes. become sleepy again. of course, i see it now. it wanted me to bend like a reed in the wind, but i stood strong, like an ideot.

Are you in the Happy birthday Holla Forums thread on here as well?

I did though.

You make me believe your words and i will think about it.
As far as i know…i've seen it all, i've been the Punisher. And i still am that in some places, some times…
You want to hear my words? Have ears that are good enough to listen.

I know that feeling. This is the first night in a while I've been able to actually post here.
I also remembered something from Friday. I've fixed my trigger pull and now I can shoot straight. On an unrelated note I also fantasized about protecting her from ruffians while I shot, but that was with the rental rifle, not my pistol

all me tbh

also me smh

he sound real proud tbh

shieet ho u already kno monica

dey is 1 real af arab nycka named rick in my hood he cool af fo'real fo'real but ch'yea boi mos of em triflin ass niggas n das real.

true true aight i feel it maing.

sam hyde is so fukkn white fam

Spin me a thread.

no its me

honk

still me smh

ur whyte

I was, why?

ACTUALLY ME

nah it's actually me

honk

I'm just waiting for the mods to straight up ban it all together at this point honestly.

Nice congrats! I still really suck about that to be honest.

What kind of rifle did you rent?

The ones who grew up here are sorta ok. But 90% of them are imported fucks.

Are you bf3c8e?

Here's something relevant to that.

Now this is what computing was meant to be. Too bad everythings slow as shit. Thanks Nvidia you goddamned cocksuckers. I'm going to install proprietary drivers now, so watch only one monitor work at the end of this :^)

GUYS I FOUND THE CURE FOR AIDS THANK ME LATER

Good luck Yui!

im playing fallout 4

f24098

das shiet got mah lil ole boo up in it

dam fam das sum coal ass shieet
is da play once option actin up fo ne body else?

was a good way to send u da steam dosh?

uggh proprietary drivers, u kno dat ain't gon end well fam but gl monica

What killed the dinosaurs?

I shall report the results.

This was all the work of my own doing.

Todd, will you make it so the lower end class of computers will be able to play fallout 4? I think they deserve some enjoyment of fallout 4 too!

What distro are you using? And fuck setting up Xorg. Holy shit I still have to set that shit up manually.

I was close.

Don't use that word when you don't even have pants on your legs my child.
You respect The Elder or you keep walking around life thinking you're important or your action have a meaning.
I could just ask Tony the jew to pay attention and he would of it.

Ayy just buy a code and email it to me!

Reported for announcing a report

Why'd you think that was me?

ahhh aight monica was dat e-mail?

the patriarchy is responsible for this

This is why Zionist state Israel is superior.

A Daniel Defense AR. It was my birthday so I got a free rental, though they gouged me with ammunition costs.
I originally wanted to fire a largish revolver but they didn't have a .44 and were out of .357. Then I thought the SCAR-H could be fun but they were out of .308 too so I settled for an AR with an EOTech. It was really fun to shoot but I couldn't shoulder it properly with the big earmuffs they provide. When I finished that ammunition I felt I hadn't gotten enough out of my range time so I splurged on some 9mm just for funsies and managed to fix my issue

You type similarly.

Being closed minded to ideas those who are not of high rank leads to atrophy of the group. Surely you would understand this of all people.

[email protected]/* */

You really doin it fam?

Hey DMX! Everything okay in the hood? Drug trade stable and efficient?

This is why Democratic socialism is superior.

all good in mah hood monica waz good w/ u tho eything good in yo hood? how ya mom n'em?

shieet u drew me dat pic monica word is bond

This is why Moldavian potato factory is superior.

hello

salutations

this is why anthony burch is superior

Should I be proud of that?

I fried my CPU and have to send it in for RMA within a week or so

Damn I've always wanted to shoot an AR. Only rifle I've ever fired is like a 22 and a nugget.

Should have probably bought one in case shillary took over.

Ayy

Hi

I don't know.

hello everyone

greetings

:^)

and guess who was motherfucking right!
EVERYTHING'S FUCKING BROKEN, THANKS NVIDIA

Are you completely sure?

Maybe.

and here I was thinking of shitting up the thread but you're all doing it by yourself already

shhhieeeeeeetttt fam

LMAO

das a yup there pup

Just like blow in it and put it back in like a NES game.

Also late happy bday! How old are you fam?

Positive?

It's a possibility.

Have you had a good day

i want lots of fun but also lots of replies

no

THE LINUX EXPERIENCE

yes

Punisher…he came to each and everyone that deserve it.
Death does that too…and a little more.
Just there's no such a thing as "deserve" when it comes to death.
You don't understand this young man…and if you do, you're just trying to please an old creature.
You're a fool or you're a grandson trying to please his granddad.
You may as well be the last hope this place has. But i haven't seen a single drop of something special on you.
So don't answer me if you really think you're wise.
Shut up and be the future you expect, not just some punchline to a mediocre joke.

こにちは

They're fun. Louder and a heavier kick than I was expecting but real gentle. Only reason I felt it later is because I couldn't shoulder it properly and aim.
EOTech is pretty cool too. I had a bit of a hard time with it but that could easily be because I couldn't tilt my head right with the ear protection. Even still, I get every shot around where I wanted it to go
I couldn't do that even if I wasn't dangerously close to my credit limit.

>[email protected]/* */
get ready for some memes

Is it within a margin of error?

I wont deny I'm a fool, and I'd rather be a punchline to a mediocre joke than the setup to a horrific joke.

I hate ear protection so damn much. I'd love to get a stamp for a suppressor for a fun .22 pistol and have to not use it at all. Plus I could plink in my backyard without worrying about the neighbors.

Maybe if I get a job down for a few months.

The is a margin of error for the margin of error.

Linux is fucking shit. Slackware's really good but I cant use that right fucking now. I wish the BSDs had better hardware support but if I'm having hardware problems with this shit one can only imagine what it would be like with a BSD.

It's evening here but good afternoon to you

Fuck. Ok new plan, start the day with a glass of citric acid. Clearly I need vitimin C to get me going.

If I had regular earplugs or those low profile ones it would have been fine but I was using the bulky earmuffs they provide for people. No problem with pistols but good luck aiming a rifle with those things on.
I'd say it'd be worth it. I know it's no great feat to have an okay grouping at only thirty yards but it was remarkably easy to handle and keep on target

I use to use earplugs when I went to sleep, but they got covered in Ear wax so I don't use them anymore. Fuck having to buy new earplugs once a week.

I don't like just using the plugs. I already got tinnitus and my hearing is shit. Need all the protection I can get.

Last answer i give you.
Yes, you are a fool.
Yes, this place can be anything you and all wish.
Yes, i don't expect you or the others to make this place good.
It's not about future and past. It's about desire, about wanting something better.
This place will be just a memory for me now.
Blame yourself. "an hero" if you want. I don't care anymore.
You're part of a joke with no punchline and you don't even understand…

Here we go. Here we go. Here we go. Here we go. Bump limit. Bump limit. Bump limit. Bump limit. Almost there. Almost there. Almost there. Almost there. Almost there. Almost there.

Should I try other operating systems? I tried linux mint once. It was ok.

hey guys …IM GAY

it's just a phase honey

Just keep your ears clean.

I've found they work well enough. I've never had any ringing in my ears when I had plugs in.
If that's what you need, that's what you need though. Not trying to argue against you.

On a scale of yay gay to way gay, how gay are you?

nice meme jack

Alright I'm done fucking with the desktop tonight. Time to get comfy. Daily reminder we should have never forsaken Windows XP.

looks horrible, kill yourself

A friend once told me he didn't use earswabs because he didn't like poking his eardrums. When I told him you're suppose to rotate them around the inside walls of your ear & just jam it in & out I blew his mind. Apparently this is just one of those things nobody teaches you.

Fuck, I meant INSTEAD of jamming them in & out. Keep yo ears CLEAN Holla Forums.

stahp

Yui a cute

Any of the actually UNIX like Linuxes are good but they tend to be ore advanced. Slackware like I said isnt a bad place to start if you actually pay attention to the simple ass install instructions. Honestly fam being a UNIXfag is the only way to go if you're not going to use Windows. You go all the way and learn to love it or you get stuck in the middle with not enough software replacements and wonderin why the fuck you moved away to bein with (because it hasn't been made up with the joy of UNIX)

NOTORIOUS WHITE NATIONALIST AND MASS KILLER SAMUEL J HYDE RELEASES VIDEO THREATENING CELEBRITIES JOE ROGAG, AND JON OLIVER WITH! HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

Sorry, does this make it better?

Sleep Tight Holla Forums. Try that Citric acid for your health. That's my advice for the day.

What looks horrible? It's just my laptop's XP install.

you look horrible, follow your dreams and kill yourself

agreed

WHOA OH OH OH FOR THE LONGEST TIME
IF YOU SAID "I WANT TO SUCK SOME COCK"
YOU'D GET HOG TIED AND SMASHED BENEATH A ROCK
YOUR BRAINS HAVE SPLATTERED
SO MUCH FOR BEING FLATTERED
I'LL SELL YOUR ORGANS AND I'LL MAKE A DIME
I'm bored

Stop projecting you, you, double nigger

YOU TRIPLE WEEB NIGGER
kys

n

KILL ALL WEEBS, CULTURE WAR NOW

>>>/9gag/

BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shitposted for you

We're watching some mudslime doco. Come be culturally enriched.
cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

I Dont even watch Anime and I know the purpose of smug animus

Oh yeah? Then what is it?

don't invite cancer into there

I wanna **watch anime all day and procreate with my loving pure waifu.==

I FUCKED UP MY SPOILER

The only good weeb is the dead weeb

same tbh

Didn't you lot already get gas chambered for avatarfagging?

Time for me to sleep. Tell your waifu you love her

ill murder your normalfag ass

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
JESUS HOLY CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

You're not being funny. If you're going to be an underageb& then at least lurk before you post.

No because the rule was just made to get rid of Ritsu.

See the people who are against Holla Forumsacks go and show other people posts/tweets from a Trump supporter and they lose credibillity because the Animus pictures make the poster seem less harmful

and it would have been the right thing to do, but pussy mods backed out, now we have even more cancer

WAIFUS ARE SHIT!
SSHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT!

Come on man, you should be flattered.

Actually, I'm a weeb myself.
I watch Doraemon, Pokemon, and the Bible Black.

They didn't back out because Ritsu followed their rules. Theres lots of rulebreakers here but Ritsu ain't one of them.

Are you gay? Please answer honestly.

they had to change the rule 8 to not get ass blasted by you and your ilk, it's fucking pathetic

if anyone here is assblasted its you
People protested against it not because they were mad but because it made the mods mad

No. I've been in several relationships with female 3D and I have Yui now who is a woman.
Which is more than most Anons an say. You included most likely.

How do we know if you're lying or not?
You've always been so two-dimensional

I find a waifufag being with any 3D hard to believe.

This

because mods fucked up
you had threads full of complaints about you lot

Is this group bullying?
keep going

I know the mods fucked up that's why you had people continue to avatar as well as new ones

I didn't become a waifufag seeking an alternative to 3D. I became a waifufag because Yui specifically interested me. If you look at the number of women who I have rejected and the number of women who have rejected me I've rejected far more. All by virtue of not being a betafag. I hate whores.

except Karen

We all believe you. You are very cool.

Just stop.

should've kept banning them on sight like Val, which Mark also fucks up to do on a daily basis

Bernkastel is a moron.
A lesbian moron at that.

Banning on sight so they can Ban evade and shit up twice as hard
good idea

oh well excuse me if I do suggest the fucking hotpockets actually get off their lazy ass and do some work, user
exhausting their IPs shouldn't take more than a couple hours :^)

[citation needed]

Ban evading is as easy as switching a router on and off, with a new IP everytime
totally going to work

I don't doubt you for a second.
You're terrible at VNs.

and banning is as easy a pressing a button, user

I don't play VNs :^)

As is evading a ban

then mods have no excuse to not get off their fat asses and press that button

Well everything they do would be in vain

So…is there anyone else here that think it's funny or important or even…wise?
Is there someone here that can really make me look at this soft blue thread and see more than just dust?

it would show that they care to do something, I'd take that over them not doing jack shit

I'm a wise Buddhist and believe shitpost can save this world.

And I became a Hilary supporter because I had an interest in Podesta.

Well then go be a mod, the mods also don't ban because they're not up then
I'd be surprised if you want to keep drop Dingdongbannu on people after two months of effort with the opposite effect you want

Fucking pleb.

So let me give you a KOAN…
What life is when there's no death?
What meaning is when there's no question that makes search for it?
What is a joke when there's not even the concept of laughing?
You are a fool that likes to think good is a fat bald man…
Come back when you grasp the idea of TAO my young man.

Oh, you've never played Vagina Navigator?
But you just said–

We're all broken people here. But perhaps some of us have seen what has fallen out there, and perhaps we might yet try to put eachother back together. We're here to be with friends; no matter if none show up, it will be somewhere we can at least feel that same comfort we felt long ago. That memory will live on beyond these threads, and dust these threads might become, but so long as people attend the hope for its future is not lost.

you gigantic fucking edgelord

cute

But I'm a jew.

I'm going
REMEMBER, A DOLLAR SPENT ON BIG GOVERNMENT SHAMS, IS A DOLLAR NOT SPENT ON GENETICALLY ENGINEERED CATGIRLS!

yeah, fuck that
I'd rather not be part of a bunch that sucks Mark's dick
reformation is needed badly

Death only exists in the material world, user.
Your life is shorter than a fly's, when you compare with spiritual world's one. So enjoy it while you can.

Well I agree Mark needs to go how the fuck do you not get a Supermark in his steed

Damn right.

I'd put you in my oven if it wasn't broken right now.

At least I get one more day of life before the Nazis shove twelve inches of wood up my urethra.

Maybe you have a chance.

You are just avoiding. No answer because you don't know any.
When you have all answers, you don't avoid. You learn what real silence is.
A Bodhisattva will always strive…and this is why he's not a Buddha.
You are young now and will always be young.

how hot is the oven

Constant burping due to some unknown bullshit and getting lightheaded from it is keeping me awake.

Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts.

Don't look for answers. Find the questions first, user.

oy vey the nadsis and their Masturbation Rollercoaster straight to the ovens

So answer me what is the sound to a single hand clapping to a deaf man?
Prove that you're not just using google to search some Buddha images.
As far as i know…if you talk, you want to prove yourself in some way.
Each letter i deliver is proof of what i am…each letter i see in your words tell me you're trying. Not something i blame, but something that you will regret IF you fail.
You're a fool if you think you can be Buddha while you give me attention.
Prove me wrong and go away.

The deaf man weren't a deaf in the past lives, user. We all chose to be ourselves in this life.
Dear spooky skelly man, Buddha loves you!

I was there.
I talked to सिद्धार्थ गौतम
He told me something…you can only guess.
I was with Koṇāgamana too.
He and many others…
And here i am…
Sad truth is, you think you're important because i am here with you.
You answer me so we can keep talking, because you want to read my words.
Give me proof you're not just a joke and i will give you more than just a smile.
Go ahead and do what i said before…Try.

Where are you from, Kabul?

If you constantly post in 4AM threads, you are an incel.

dess

What are you a God?

have you seen the owner of this hat?

keions singing polish neonazi songs