V-v-virginia could still go red in 2020, guise

archive.is/h9EHE

Enjoy your ban.

Nothing that was blue in 2016 is going to be red in 2020, we're defending. Florida is probably flipped by Ricans, more moved their after the hurricane than the margin Trump won by, then there's 4 years of non-whites turning 18. Trump needs to win Michigan and Pennsylvania again, it's going to be really hard, I'll leave it at that because I don't want to sound defeatist.

I don't know if the electoral votes are going to change for 2020 based on the census. But with current numbers, he needs PA, WI, and MI, assuming FL is lost. Iowa and Maine 2 help to increase the margin so a couple spoiler electors can't alter the outcome; without them, it's 270-268, razor thin.

I honestly think they're just going to rig it, but I hope Trump refuses to step down and does something extreme in the 2 months between Nov 8th 2020 and Jan 20 2021.

he needs Ohio too

I figured hed get banned for cuckchanposting. Next thing you know its going to be "Holla Forums btfo!"

If anyone thinks things won't end up in a war in the next couple of cycles you got anther thing coming, dosen't mean we don't try are hardest to do it with the vote.

Ohio and Michigan and Wisconsin, I think will be easy, they are still 80+% white. PA is harder becuase its more of a North East cuck state.

American whites must unilaterally declare no confidence in a legal system that abuses them and holds no moral or ethical grounds to pass judgment upon them.

Yeah, really the best hope is that the voter fraud commission led by Pence reveals how much rigging/illegal voting is really going on. Then Trump refuses votes from states that can't prove they've tackled the fraud problem. I doubt ZOG would let him get away with it, but we can always hope.

I don't even know how this makes a difference. Even if it goes or stays red, it is still cucked as ever. Tell me, who would we like more, a Pro-white Dixiecrat woman senator/congresswoman or some niggerloving chinkworshipping illegalapologist kikesucker anti-white guy who happens to have a (R) next to their name? The unfortunate reality is that latter is the current establishment majority and we shouldn't be so sort sighted in (((their))) game of left or right, donkey or elephant. Holla Forums is the third position.

Of course, there is no political solution. 2020 is the last election that a Republican President can get elected, and then we don't even know for sure if Trump is intent on doing anything about the racial struggle or if he's just a pressure release valve controlled by Epstein shit. It's really just something interesting to follow, and regardless of the outcome it will be happening season again.

No, PA is harder because there are many large urban areas, including Philadelphia. Rural Pennsylvania is quite right-wing.

Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania are required. Of course, Arizona, Texas, North Carolina and every other vulnerable red state needs to be won as well. Iowa and New Hampshire could replace Wisconsin, although NH went blue in 2016 by a razor thin margin. In lieu of NH, Iowa and Maine 2 are still useful to inhibit spoiler electors. Florida would make things much easier, but I don't think it's likely to go red again due to Ricans, spic birthrate and dying retirees.

And again, I don't know if the 2020 census is going to change the electoral votes.

The state of white people right now… wew lad.

Wishful thinking, but I certainly don't see it.

t. saginaw

Wisconsin is being flooded with Mexicans (it already had Mung. It's also getting Somalis from the already dead Minnasota. The crimes of blacks are also on the rise. Maybe due to IL being in such a shit state?).
I can state with certainty, once the current generation has kids (i.e. "legal"), WI will not be able to be red.

The only thing I'm certain of is Florida indeed going blue because of the Rican refugees. Let's hope the Democrats run some retard like Kamala Harris.

Was 60 the minimum? Must have had no choice otherwise they wouldn't have bothered just to pay it for her. They knew they would have been lynched trying to pull a nullification just to let a illegal beaner get away with felony larceny.

Damnit. *an
This pisses me off enough I'm typing like a nigger.

Dirty, dumb beaner scum.

who hires a wetback and then trusts them to not rob you?

Boomers usually.

Totally a rigged system.

where the fuck did all of you democratic goyim come from? your votes dont matter, whats more, your votes are a tool of zog to allow you to emit some anger at their government by fooling you into thinking youve the least bit of control over your situation with your ballot
voting is willing participation in the ever expanding cuckoldry forced on you

Reading the article actually made me more angry.
Boomer women crying for this bitch
She was fucking PAID to steal 5 grand

I guess the fact that she confessed makes her deserving of a more relaxed sentence.
But not this bullshit.

anyone who uses this as an argument to keep spics deserves to be shot.

Stereotypes exist for a reason

The funniest thing is that virtually all "Mexican" or "Latino" food they generally talk about isn't either at all, it's TexMex, white people made them. It's like going to Taco Bell or Chipotle and being shocked that all the food is made by white people.

In 2015, white European births dropped below 50%. The next elections of 2020, 2024, and +/- 2028 must see 50 million migrants deported before the 2032 elections.

The use of migrants as account shills, to hold over failed centralized banking communist planning, as well as to hold over failed voting and party planning, does float currency and selective-linked business cycles, but at expense of wealth and total actuals. In facilitation of 2032, wealth and actuals losses must be noted to account, and levied against all jews hiring migrants, as well as juries awarding anything otherwise not deportation.

Fucking NoVA. Area is packed full of libs and shitskins escaping the diversity of MD. Unless we do something about that, VA is blue forever.

That's a phrase the police use when asking low IQ people to write a signed confession. She probably did write it and the police gave it to the prosecutor.

Demoralizing Shill Kike fuck. Go eat shit and die slow. Virginia is one of the many places getting these random and severe upticks in blue votes. It happens every election. So take your kikery and go somewhere it will work rabbi.

Every fucking time.

Never thought that you've become into such a state in which hating (((your))) dying board so much that you've decided to shitpost here. Bathetic.

It is. You just live in a shithole tbh.

t. just moved from one 90% white city to another

What about New Hampshire? Didn't he lose that by a razor thin margin?

Yes, only like 1500 votes. But I said that because I expect us not to do as well in 2020 as we did in 2016, due to darker demographics, likely a stronger dem ticket, more rigging efforts by dems and lower turnout by whites. Trump did so well in 2016 because of 8 years of Obama fatigue, plus he was against Hillary and perceived as an outsider. Now that he's already President there won't be nearly as much enthusiasm.

We'll see another Massachusetts refugee influx probably.