Was Shin Godzilla a NuMale?

Was Shin Godzilla a NuMale?

Naw, but the Japs did kill him by force-feeding him soy.
He wasn't NuMale but he was a fucking rube.

I can't believe they made him a fucking plant in that anime one on netflix.

Yes, he was a soyzilla.

Shin Godzilla was cool, but he should've moved around more.

Up or down?

Up and down! He should've hopped.

So far he was better than Netflix Godzilla and 2014 Godzilla. Though he did seem a bit stiff and could of moved around more like how one user said.

"No"

I don't think that movie was ever planned to be canon.

Godzilla 2014 was a big guy.

lmao

think about it. hideki anno made it, and hideki anno made evangelion, and shinji was his self insert, and shinji was a beta numale, so therefore anno is a beta numale, and therefore shin gorrzirra is top soykino

tbh I always thought of Gendo's assistant as Anno's self-insert.

Woah, was it kino?

'14 Godzilla was bear mode, fuck you twinkfag.

They could have given him a neck at the very least.

Original film + Heisei era is canon.
Burning Godzilla is kino.

The Netflix Godzilla took the general design of '14, made him a plant, then simply upped his size to 300 meters. The MC there was cringey as fuck and the Godzillas moved even less than the CGI live-action ones.

>>>/animu/

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>>/cuteboys/

Tsuburaya did it
Toei did it

Is this the start of the era of Kaiju Waifu?

What's the point? It makes about as much sense as "monster girls" where they're mostly just normal people, but with monster/robot-themed outfits.

If anything, "Zilla" was the ultimate soy boy being the only one that gave birth to his own children.

It's really more like 3 series. There's the showa series from 1954 to the 70's. There's the Heisei series from 1984-1995 and the Millenium series from 1999-2004. Even then the only significant thing in those movies is the original one. Except for the Heisei series. I forget if the original film is canon in that series.

I knew that one looked familiar.

Those were his wife's eggs user.

No wonder his son look nothing like him. eww Toho.

Zilla was created by Tristar though.