4D

AYY LMAO
Muslims may lose Mecca if they fail to hold on to Jerusalem

Muslims may lose Mecca and other holy sites if the US decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israeli capital isn’t reversed
If we lose Jerusalem then we won’t be able to protect Medina
archive.is/15A2E

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/c38l6
non-intervention.com/3084/president-trump-do-you-have-any-idea-of-what-america-first-means/
archive.is/JaU5X
bfy.tw/2UaI
archive.is/xBTUn
archive.fo/ymcah
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/industry-thanks-lisa-bloom-now-know-trump-accusers-paid-750000-dem-donors-say-trump-abused/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-16/mueller-obtained-tens-thousands-trump-transition-emails
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_death
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe
archive.is/15A2E
justia.com/injury/motor-vehicle-accidents/car-accidents/chain-reaction-multi-vehicle-accidents/
irishtimes.com/opinion/moving-us-embassy-to-jerusalem-is-a-big-deal-and-a-bad-idea-1.3317943
mobile.twitter.com/ian_black
ox.ac.uk/news/2014-01-23-ancient-carthaginians-really-did-sacrifice-their-children
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/did-ancient-greeks-engage-human-sacrifice-180960111/
youtube.com/watch?v=1esrEb9p0Wc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
mega.nz/#!QAkEQbaZ!khdY4blGnbcNg_NhFbgv-4gZKTa0vg3D9je6iLyFP9A
archive.li/yVegF#
archive.is/t6YEq
archive.is/fbooc
mega.nz/#!tJlBUaxT!rZZiY6sagL39DM1a1bg5YKmrrXwuAfPtqnTD3nwllZQ
archive.is/SMLls
archive.is/RjCij
archive.is/W6B1o
archive.is/GOaE5
archive.is/nIhTW
mega.nz/#!sMtWhTxK!d2uVwMlHdd9eHkxb8MXV9nYZpLlcNG-klxBp3eD_XzM
archive.is/HbFFp
archive.is/y0CQA
web.archive.org/web/20140330231940/http://Holla
web.archive.org/web/20141011030646/https://Holla
archive.is/ExMPr
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/12/18/un-vote-rejecting-trumps-jerusalem-recognition-expected/960247001/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/18/un-give-it-fighting-trumps-jerusalem-declaration-l/
reuters.com/article/us-trump-israel-un/trump-threatens-to-cut-aid-to-un-members-over-jerusalem-vote-idUSKBN1EE2A3
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/trump-threat-cut-aid-raises-stakes-jerusalem-vote-51924742
archive.is/N6sLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My SIDES HAVE LEFT THE ORBIT

I really hope Trump's jerusalem kikery pushes Erdogan over to Assad/Iran's side. Having a major sunni country on the Shia side would mean that Saudis and Jews are BTFO.

yes destroy mecca

good shit, I believe it. USA colony of Mecca when?

when we mecchanize the colony

Lose to who? The kikes?

THE SMUG LEVEL MEIN COMMANDER, THEY ARE REACHING CRITICAL LEVELS

He really does remind me of that smug pepe meme.

"4D CHESS IS NOTHING TO FUCK WITH"
-Erdogan
Circa Christmas 2017

Not going to defend the kikes over this, but it's confusing that muslims need one area (that they weren't the first to claim/inhabit according to the Tanakh that they distorted) to own two other ones that are distant from Israel.

Either way, they're going to become violently vindictive over it. That's why it was smart for Trump to have an anti-immigration stance. If he didn't, then you would see a lot more terrorist attacks in the US now because of that decision. Those who didn't think ahead would pay the price like Sweden did.

Aren't mudslimes just sodomized zombies?

Kill the head.

You're really shit at this. Do they make you do it for free?

Never interrupt and enemy in the midst of a mistake user. Eventually humans will be fed up with these goat fuckers and stamp them out with hooves of iron.

Another 1488D chess move, right, fellow MAGApedes? Shadilay.

This is going to get messy but it has to be done. Keep your family and friends close and keep a watchful eye out wherever you are.

With any luck muds will say if we can't have it no one can and they will glass it. Then the jews can dream of their third temple after the radioactive fire and fallout is cleaned up in a couple hundred thousand years…..or they could just move in while it is radioactive and hope their tainted rat face genetics are well suited to living in radiation like roaches.

Please let Albert Pike's deal be real. Dead mudslimes and kikes everywhere. We don't have to lift a finger with Paki, Saudi, and Iranian nukes.

It really is pretty fucking funny tbh
soon

The term is semite, it's all encompassing

Checked

You aren't very good at this.

You'll still get shills who try to argue that Muslims are peaceful if you give them the right conditions while citing the bullshit "right-wingers kill more innocents than Religion of Cuck™ic extremists if I omit 9/11 death toll" statistic. The issue behind giving them the right conditions is that if you slightly break them, they automatically resort to mass homicide. The recent ones fail because of incompetence, but imagine if they were successful at doing so. Can't allow that to happen.

Somewhere, a kike is screaming about "chesscucks"

is it wrong to want to uproot Religion of Cuck™?

archive.is/c38l6
>countries like Israel that use state terror
Where were you when WWIII started?

Aware me on Albert Pike's deal.

ayyyyyoooo

At least I'm not a chesscuck.

YES FINALLY JEWS WILL BE ABLE TO EXPAND ALL OVER A MIDDLE EAST

MORE ARABS WILL FLOCK TO EUROPE AND RAPE THE DIVINE EUROPEANS TO CREATE THE CATTLE SLAVES JEWS WERE PROMISED BY SATAN

1488D CHESS INDEED

SHADILAY, FELLOW CENTIPEDE
MAKE OUR GREATEST ALLY GREAT AGAIN

Why do you guys always pretend to understand what's happening? For all the talk about LARPers, that's exactly what you are.

Everyone report these fagoots.

This has been happening constantly for AGES now.
It's not my fault you can't see patterns.

I've had enough of "potential happenings" turning out to be a big nothing burger while our enemies recover from their losses and advance towards us. I'm tired of people giving cuckchan LARPers attention and shitposting sequential digits for KEK instead of doing concrete things.

We're winning goy!

Get fucked goatfuckers. I hope the Kikes actually do take Mecca and turn it into a parking lot

Why do you?

no user, all we have to do is meme on this imageboard and the cosmic energy of KEK will ensure events align in our favor.
this is in no way the delusions of a autistic shut-in who has zero grasp of how politics actually work

All the fucking T_D shits were JIDF all along.
THERE
IS
NO
SUCH
THING
AS
A
GOOD
____

ITT

that ID though

You don't goto :A you stupid shit. Your program would terminate after a single pass.

When did I? You seem really overconfident and not very smart.

Bitch I only write batch.
The echoes were implied because of the subject.

Don't be jealous that I made a better OP than you, faggot

C H E S S

Fuck off with the bait, just filter the torfag

Can't write actual code, gotcha.

List your accomplishments.

Shills are swarming. Must be pissed they couldn't trick us into opposing the Net Jewtrality repeal.

I love how this is an insult in your world moshie.
Nice try to derail though

Explain this word salad please.

So you're claiming that the muds will take the loss of their magic sky rock sitting down, and vent their frustrations on Evropa instead of the ones Erdogan named as being behind it?
You don't want to see semites fighting amongst themselves?

REMEMBER: ALWAYS ROOT AGAINST DRUMPF

Just as I thought, you have nothing. I want to see something. Type out the word "God".

How long before shareblue loses it and starts running spambots again?
LMAO

They stopped?

The_Donaldniggers want to have it both ways. They want people to think Trump is being blackmailed and bullied by the deep state and the international jewish conspiracy to harvest those crocodile tears and they want to pretend that he's playing 4D chess rather than selling out america. You can't have it both ways. Either he is a brilliant 4D chess player, or he's being pressured to work for Israel. Which one is it?

checking id and posts. Whew Lad.
meme responsibly!

Oh they will, but muds don't unite.
It will just mean that terror cells grow and people flee. Sure there will be war, but let's be honest, the side backed by the American war industry will likely win.

And in the end more muds than ever before will have spread all over Europe.
Unless Europe shuts it's borders

Which is all great I guess if you support the idea of ONE WORLD, ONE PEOPLE, ONE GOVERNMENT, the goal of the meltingpot.

I don't get, what is important about a capital besides on the federal and administration level?

How soon can we crowdfund arms for both sides?

That is the weakest chin i've ever seen. My 3 year old sister has a more pronounced chin than Trump.

Are you tards beginning to see why the choice was the correct choice?

Are you allowed to say God? Or will that get you a few more lifetimes in the sheol?

Nobody (except /r/The_Donald niggers and Kushnerbots like OP) is delusional enough to think that giving Jerusalem to the Jews somehow translates to taking Mecca away from the muslims. Erdogan gave a campaign speech to rally his base and Kushnerbots are trying to use to keep up their ridiculous 4D chess narrative. They are grasping at straws.

Let's see how quickly we can grind this thread to a halt. From Michael Scheuer:

non-intervention.com/3084/president-trump-do-you-have-any-idea-of-what-america-first-means/

4D chess rite? Sage for another Trump marketing thread.

I am so thankful I get to live in this timeline. Trump has barely even started.

GIVING JERUSALEM TO THE JEWS = TAKING MECCA AWAY FROM MUSLIMS
This is what the delusional The_Donaldniggers want you to believe

Enough is enough.

He is beyond genious.
I'm blessed to witness this.
The man has only begun

Holla Forums where is your gloating now?

Haha

Top meme. This is what Kushnerbots produce for $100k/year

It's gone to unbelievable levels now and i think it warrants a perma-ban. This is marketing-tier.

Another genius $100k meme

You need to be better at your job than that.

How about you? Type out the word "God". Don't copy and paste. Type GOD into the message field and hit New Reply.

God

Look up the Talmudic and Torahic requirements for rebuilding the Temple, user.

Who do you think funds the board? Anyway, more Dr. Scheuer:

Ahahaha I'm telling your rabbi what you did.

And there you have it. Trumpcucks BTFO.

Muslims are far less of an issue than jews.

Muslims don't own your banking cartel and mass media.

I remember in the immediate aftermath of the election, Trump propagandists were trying to shill the wishful thinking that Dr. Scheuer would get a spot in the cabinet. Anyone with a brain and eyes to see knew that wasn't going to happen. Scheuer is legit.

Are.. are you implying that the muds flooding Evropa are from Syria? That these healthy, male, working-age muds are refugees?

This will happen anyway

wtf I'm a #Hilldog now
archive.is/JaU5X

Thank you for stating the obvious, user & Dr. Scheuer

Another thing I'm curious about. Will the end of net neutrality affect your paycheck? Those AWS servers will rack up some serious bandwidth bills.

Take those dubs and leave

Yes, you can find several articles in which Michael Scheuer says good things about Trump. It's clear from the most recent ones, and his articles on the things that truly matter, that he understanding he has given Trump far too much credit and regrets doing so.

Two scoops 12 cokes fucking huge salt shakers and now this! Surly he will be impeached any second!

NUKE THE CUBE
Mecca, Medina, Riyadh, Ankara and TEL AVIV- NUKE NUKE NUKE

I strongly doubt it, Erdogan is a Sunni Religion of Cuck™ist, he no doubt hates Assad and any other heretic to the religion of cuck. But it would be good if Turkey drifted away from their current Zionist sympathies, and sympathized with Palestine.

I don't have to report someone just because you said to.

RECLAIM CONSTANTINOPLE
KEK VULT

It is true, Trump does not have a chin. Menlaia has a chin, but he is a man.

But seriously now, what is the purpose of the cube? When did it originate?
Non-meme answers please.

It’s funny how Erdogan didn’t mention Istanbul.

that would be the fulfillment of end times prophesy. temple gets built…ok, time to go to church.

I know, but i wanted a different answer, when did it (truly) originate? (((Who))) put it there?

Just because actors can stir a cauldron, does not make Shakespeare a deity.

Semites.

When? How?

the shills target our memes but dont realize they're only making them stronger in the end

Here you go, newfag

Still doesn't answer when and how.

Fine, which cube exactly are you referring to because the various kikes have used it as a symbol of their power for ages.

Yeah, i wanted to give you another opportunity to bump this thread with a one-liner.

The one where the Muslims swirl around.

thank you for substituting your dubs for his. balance has been restored. praise kek

yfw ww3 is mudshits wipe out yids and we wipe out mudshits

Sand niggers claim it was originally built by Adam and destroyed in the flood to be rebuilt again by Abraham.

bfy.tw/2UaI

hahahahahah

>(((Goolag))) has the ϟϟhistoryϟϟ you need
user, i understand the need to meme my dumb ass but let's not exaggerate here.

you asked for the jewish (((truth))) and I obliged.

Now stop derailing, kike

So sandniggers have erased the true history of the architect who built the cube and their motivations and replaced it with bullshit fairytales? Am I understanding this right?

Fuck off, shill. That's just a product of the aging process. Any pic from his youth proves otherwise. Besides which, he's in pretty good shape compared to other Washington types in the same age bracket, like McConnell

archive.is/xBTUn
For that user ( 15081b ), Do you remember when I said I'd screencap and archive your post for future reference?
I told you long term play comes into effect. Just wait until the seeds are planted to harvest a plenty.

The jaw bone does not deteriorate with age. If it did, senior citizens would need braces.
Trump just does not have a very masculine jaw.

You get fat though.

That is a notoriously fake letter to mazinni don't buy any of that shit. You should buy is 32nd degree Legenda and see what he says about Kikes and the Aryan Race. He was one of the first to translate the Vedas into English. Im not masonsplaining here either, he knew masonry was fucked and had been fucked since they let jews and jesuits in, and freemasonry still is kiked. But like all things that decay, they were once beautiful and held strong ideals and are destroyed by profane interpretations and dogma.

No one said jaw bones crumble or that seniors need braces. It's just an optical illusion from the formation of jowls and sagging facial musculature, both of which are common with age

Kek. With just a few words Trump accelerated the conflict between a Kikes and Muds. Jerusalem is the soft spot of both and they will make all kinds of losses without question while we just have to watch the shitshow. There is nothing more enjoyable to see than turning their own weapon against them.

Fucking niggers.

This is a pure propaganda piece. RT is a known Russiaboo website, being owned by the Russin govt and all, and this is likely part of a new push to engender the Turks and Russians as more steadfast allies.

Time to push more muslims out of the middle east i wounder where they will go ?

Something to think about. Which kind of people really matter in life? If propaganda is to really matter, it must target people who really matter. What makes someone really matter? Making their own choices in life. Therefore, propaganda is parasitic, and eventually defeats itself for sapping the importance of its targets.

It's always glorious, isn't it.

That's because of three things:
Muh magic box itself was built by Jews; they admit as much. So Medina and Mecca indisputably belong to the Jews. That's why they are scared. If the international community is willing to give Jerusalem back to the Jews just because it's theirs and they built it in the first place, it's entirely logical that both Medina and Mecca will follow.

Should be a banner.

remember to always filter anyone who posts a picture of rachel maddow
they have nothing of value to say
polite sage for off topic

Well if Europe would grow some balls and close the fucking borders they could go be kangs.

Fuck yeah my fellow Pede!

Muslims are BTFO!

Our bestiest best ally Israel wins again!

How do I up vote on 4 chan???? I'll up vote you as soon as I figure it out!

Stay mad, kike.

If you destroy the city then the people will go to the country side if you destroy the country side then the people will go the city.

Because you're omitting the point in the middle of the fucking thing you autistic retard, as well as the point of the bottom corner, which is unseen in a cube at that angle.
See above, plus the fact that you can draw an infinite number of triangles (or any other flat-edged shape) inside of the edges of a cube.
Because a hexagram, by definition, has six sides. You boyim are so stupid it's ridiculous.

I can feel the energy of your tel aviv molten salt reactor til here.

So muslims are cucks even in their fanfiction, or he was actually just a giant cuck but also real.

I'm confused about how this embassy move does any good for Israel with ISIS defeated and Assad still in power. The only downside I can see is the risk that Americans in this embassy may be hurt when the muslims inevitably retaliate.

WHAT ARE YOU SLIDING, HANS?

2/10, made me (you)

The whole point of the "great prophet" reads like a spoiled elementary kid during recess.

What exactly is going on here? Isn't this just Erdogan kvetching about Jerusalem? What does that have to do with Mecca?

that's the point

slowpoke.jpg

It's horrible for Israel, that's why kikes have been demanding it for decades.

I know, I just wanted it out there again.

But I'll lay it out for you in simple, greentexted points:
This fan fiction is collectively referred to as ahadith (narratives) concerning Moonhammad or his buds, and shitton of them follow exactly the same ridiculous track. Something terrible happens and there's no way out of it, then Moonie pulls some pilpul nonsense out of his ass, and magically it works, everyone bows before him, and the day is saved. It's so horrendously obvious that it was written by a Stone Age fucktard and never actually happened. The fanfic about Moonie's "little gyrl wife" cucking him and him tricking everyone else into thinking it's OK was bullshit, the fanfic about said little gyrl wife actually being a little gyrl was bullshit, the fanfic about Moonie ascending into Heaven and tricking their all-knowing, all-powerful, omniscient space wizard into letting humyns pray "only" 5 times a day instead of 50 was bullshit, the list goes on.

It's laughable the number of people that think this or any other religion contains even a single grain of truth. Fuck belief, atheism is the way, the truth, and the light.

Fuck off kikefy

Alright. This is young Trump. Notice the jawline, which is just not very masculine. The male jaw is square, the female jaw is round and Trump has a distinctively round jawline.

Then how come Obama didn't do it? Now that nigger was a full-blown matrilineal jew. He should have been all over that shit if they were ready to go for it. Obama didn't even interfere in John McCain's terrorist operations in the region. How come born again Christian George W didn't do it? Now that guy loved Israel. Explain.

Do you really have over 3,000 picture of Rachel Maddow? I can't even be mad at you. I just feel sad thinking about it. I thought I would never resort to the "seek counseling" or "take your meds" lines, but, man. You need help. I'm sorry about your condition and I hope you can one day overcome it.

Mahomet was real, nobody would be stupid enough to make up a character that fucking terrible to found their new religion.

Fuck off Imkikey

IT’S AN INDUSTRY: Thanks to Lisa Bloom We Now Know Trump Accusers are Paid $750,000 by Dem Donors to Say Trump Abused Them
>archive.fo/ymcah
>thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/industry-thanks-lisa-bloom-now-know-trump-accusers-paid-750000-dem-donors-say-trump-abused/

here's a fully official and unmarked (You), now please stop posting here

If we un-poz ourselves, certainly. If not…well, it'll happen, but it'll be the Chinese doing it.

Some guy who plays a doctor on a TV talk show settled this one. Trump's T levels are almost at 500 and the man is a septuagenarian. I bet the guy you replied to has a lower number than that at his current age.

Whenever there's a thread about Erdogan the turkroach comes crawling out of his hole and starts shitting up the thread with his uninformed opinions. inb4 he starts firing up his memory hole.

Still waiting for israel to be Christian again

it's not like the jews would ever think to attack said vulnerable america outpost under false pretenses to ensure our continued support

Is this a new meme straight out of shariablue?

you want two (2) fully official and unmarked (You)s? Is that it?

Tonight was a good night

Drown yourself in semen already

when trump started surrounding himself with jews (besides the ones in his family which were glossed over during the campaign), some anons started noticing, and others doubled down on their chessmastery and spamming trump/maga/wall/winning/whatever images. Some are probably well meaning but naive. Wishful thinkers, that trump is somehow a secret natsoc. Whatever he is, we have argued thousands of times.

But there is NO reason to assume that when everyone else had organized shilling (Applied Memetics, anyone?), that trump doesn't have it as well.

WHAT ARE YOU SLIDING HANS

>Responding to a shill not once but three fucking times in a row
Fuck off newhetero. Filtered and reported.

This is the age of the meme wars. Bots and shills push and pull on the overton window and we're caught up in the middle of it with a shitposting, memory-holing turkroach referee who puts his finger on the scale for Erdogan, Trump and North Korea.

You know what would be nice? Having some sort of drone / weather baloon hybrid possibly and programming it to automatically fly? to a destination via GPS coordinates and then have it programmed? to dropped a guided delivery to those coordinates. Put in exactly where Mecca is and have it ship a huge load of blended up pork-slop and infidel feces to dump right on it? Arduino? mbmb? :)

You're welcome.

You're just saying shills who are anti-anything about Trump will claim their enemies are doing the exact same thing as (((you))) guys are doing in this very thread, you niggers are just using every trick in the kike's talmud passages to spread your demoralizing blackpill bullshit all over the place. He's no 'HURR HE'S HITLER 2.0 DURR DURR', but he's certainly not a fake like you foreskin munching soyboys would love to incessantly gossip like old barreled bodied jewesses.
Do this whole website and the world a favor by killing yourselves

Filtered.

Shitting on the turks is nice and all, but posting muh 'kushner is a ziokike' memes from shariablue doesn't help your cause either. How would you know he's some puppet, the shills who persisted on peddling this divisive bullshit?

this board is full of JIDF and jews in general, damn

and they call 4chan cucked

>Jews write prophecy that Religion of Cuck™ will conquer Europe and that Europe will fight one last battle with Religion of Cuck™ over Jerusalemfor the Jews, and the world will come to an end, their version of the Messiah will nuke "the goyim" from orbit and Jews will inherit the Earth.

They are this insane, and seek to self fulfillment of this prophecy. Truly 4D chess or whatever. So far their script is going as planned, Hitler was the closest person to put an end to it. With organizations like Ahnenerbe established to research true history, and point out how fucking stupid and childish these Judaic prophecies are.

These prophecies are stupid, and childish. All it would take for them to fail is if the USA/Europe did nothing when the hammer of Religion of Cuck™ came down upon Israel. Even if that were to happen, in all likelihood Israel would in a childish tantrum try to nuke the globe.

They are insane, and must be treated like an insane self centered retard with nuclear weapons. The same is true of Religion of Cuck™. Semites are an annoying bunch.

Not sure why that stupid fuck still posts here, he just gets filtered instantly by a majority.

WEW

Blease sdob posting images of naked Moonslims. It triggers me immensely.

For the record, I'm not defending Turkey. I hate Moonslims, especially the disgusting males, more than any of you ever could. All religion is mind cancer.

Drown yourself in semen.

TWELVE COKES

How does this cause Mecca to be lost, exactly?

The mods mean well, unfortunately they simply have a hard time with these insipid fuckers spreading their fifth column bullshit

If he's really a ziopuppet these niggers claim he is, Trump wouldn't even be able to enter the Election in the first place, If anything, they're only just spreading and maximizing the obvious negative aspects of Trump's standing, that should've given you some tips on how these faggots work their (((word magic)))

It doesn’t. OP is a fucking retard.

MUELLER “IMPROPERLY” OBTAINED TENS OF THOUSANDS OF TRUMP EMAILS

TRUMP’S GOING TO FIRE THE MOTHERFUCKER AND CONGRESS WON’T BE ABLE TO STOP HIM

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-16/mueller-obtained-tens-thousands-trump-transition-emails

How about I flood your country with melanin.

Drown yourself in semen.

See for the long version, but tl;dr is Jerusalem, Medina, and Mecca are all Jewish cities historically so Erdogan is (rightly) concerned that Drumpf's recognition of Jerusalem as unassailably Jewish will lead to similar international recognition regarding the other two cities.

Well, I can't actually argue with that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_death

Kushner is openly zionist, that's not controversial. I only posted the posted the pic about 666 fifth avenue headquarters, because it relates to , not because i believe he's the anti-christ.

Yeah, we know.
Drown yourself in semen.

19 seconds!

19!

The autism is off the charts!

Reported though for posting in a shill thread without a sage.

top fucking kek

woah

Drown yourself in semen.

Are you a sock puppet or just retarded enough to juggle with feces?

How’s about you report the paid shill dyke, okay faggot?

/COMFY/

Don't you have a board to moderate, you fucking faggot?

I don't understand this bit.

Did he said that word for word? or did it came from some journo? Last I checked his grandparents were some anti-bolshevik partisans, pretty sure he's no friend of these kikes even if he did have kike blood in him
And suddenly it's a hot topic now because Trump entered the election?
At this rate anyone who even go against (((them))) gets labeled the anti-christ.

Of course it's funny to you fucking shill, it's literally the only shill argument that's even remotely effective to begin with.

It's basically jewish light switching and sophistry with added shill logic from CtR/shariablue, the thread is flooded with these asinine nogs

Easy enough, but why reply to a roach. You are feeding it your attention, precisely what it wants. Report, filter and move on.

You poor SOB..

Really puts my Cortex in a Vortex.

What the FUCK is WRONG with you. YOU are the fucking reason that jews remain alive to this fucking day. “WELL MAYBE SOME OF THEM ARE NIIIIIIICE! THEY’RE NOT AAAAAALL COMPLICIT IN THE EVIL DEEEEEDS!” They are all complicit. They all believe it. They are not LIKE white people. You can’t hold them to the same standards of honor or justice.

Nope.

Drown yourself in semen.

Give me links or a tl;dr, this sounds entertaining.

Along with the weekend shilling, the shylocks are really kvetching up a storm, swarming in like locusts.

Drown yourself in semen.

MUELLER IS BEING FIRED AND YOU CAN’T STOP IT WITH DYKEPOSTING.

Well if the jews managed to steal jerusalem from them, how long before they come for the rest? That's the mindset. If you are going to piss on a beehive, may as well throw gas on it too. The roach wants kikes dead in the streets and he knows he can egg them on by threatening pisslam holiest of holies with a possible repossession notice.

holy shit, reported fwiw anymore

It belongs to the Christians anyway.

That's a good phrase. The counterphrase to "They don't think it be like it is, but it do."

There's no need to place these kike hating jews on the same level as the White man, and you don't have to hold them to the same standards of honor and justice either, just think of them as 'that annoying uncle/aunt that likes to pull the wool from your eyes' type of person or as /tg/ would like to call these types of people 'That Guy'
The kikes deal in absolutes, but that doesn't mean you should do the same thing to potential assets, sometimes kikes CAN use that 'absoluteness' against us into dividing ourselves for no reason.

Fucks sakes man, with all the booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooks on psyops posted here over the years you'd think you'd be a little better at gaslighting than this.
Clog your esophagus with spooge and choke to death.

I guess you haven't seen mine.

It belongs to Rome.

If it only were true… Demolish the black cube and destroy Religion of Cuck™…
And do not forget about the gas

"But allies change,you're about to see"
I forgot the vid but this was a quote by the God emperor himself

Do you even know what you're doing, shill-kun?

Can someone explain to me why this is a sticky? Has this board devolved to cheering for Oded Yinon?

Explain why you think I'm gaslighting you, because I'm not, you illiterate manpig.

I didn't see whatever those deleted posts were. I believe you that something was there, now how about a tl;dr? What the fuck did it have to do with buffaloes?

OP is a retard, alt-cucks and shariablue's finest flood the thread, shit happens, some lefty mods saw said thread, even more shit happens. The usual shit you see during mid season 2016 Election

Drown yourself in semen.

Now you’re getting it, user.

tl;dr Ancient esoteric Satan-worshiping cults fighting a celestial battle across millennia, beginning before Golbekli Tepe was built, against the forces of good.

Or some such religious drivel. Occam's Razor dictates that it's just some dumb house someone decided to build, then idiotic, superstitious tribesmen begin to pray to it and decorate it with idols.

The silver lining is Maddow posters go away every time that crotch muncher fucks up on television, which has been pretty frequent given all the recent MSM mistakes.
Your brain-dead avatar is essentially Olbermann tier, now.

Keep moving along Osama. Your kidneys are too weak to handle the type of chess going on these days.

More like Neturei Karta.

Drown yourself in semen.

Mueller violated the constitution and is getting fired. THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP IT.

The rag raping carpet chewer?

>Implying Rychyl Myddyw has ever made a mistake in hyr lyfe
Fuck off, newhetero. Lurk for two years before posting.
She literally exposed Drumpf's financial deets to the wyrld, how is that a "fuck up" (per your filename)?

I'm not defending jews, like you are.

I prefer "rug ravaging, muff munching, carpet cruncher", but to each hyr own.

To be honest, I don't give a single fuck about Mueller. There will always be more bullshit in the hopper to run 24/7 in the MSM until Drumpf is gone thanks to one technicality or another, so I'll skip the "and is getting fired" portion of your post because it's speculative and ultimately irrelevant to my interests.

How did he violate the Constitution? Which clause(s) did he violate?

stop giving him (You)s, dumbfuck.

WHAT ARE YOU SLIDING HANS

There are no good jews.

racheposter pls go

Do they walk 'That Guy' to the nearest ditch then shoot him in the back of the head over on /tg/?
That's the only solution for jews.
There are no good jews.
They always choose their own race over others, they are inveterate genetic tribalists who are a poison to the fucking planet. They must be exterminated down to the last individual. If you can't handle that reality, then I suggest you waltz on back to cuckchan, faggot.

Stop.

(How fitting)

i'm helping

Many a newfag would benefit from this sage advice.
Notice how Roachposter successfully derailed the thread

The tax tweet usually sends it scurrying.

The people feeding him (You)s derail the thread more than he does. At least he stays on topic.

There's a post like this everytime posters are bickering with shills. Every time.

Do you have ADD? Nothing is derailed.

It's a decades old tactic. The jews ALWAYS complain about their own destruction of the medium, and try to pin the blame on whoever they're trying to take down.

FFS I'm really off it tonight. My apologies. It's Gobekli.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe

That implies at least two. Show me one instance of this happening in any medium 20 years ago or more.

I admire your optimism

derailed? there was no real topic to the thread. funny that this absolute chess-tier nothing got stickied but Murdering Zogbot Thread #2 got deleted for 'eceleb'

stay quiet, white men.

>archive.is/15A2E
Why would anyone want Medina or Mecca? Muds sure are stupid.

>Nobody is talking about how Turkey is considering allying with Russia and Palestine over Israel and (((USA)))
Sure, it's a shit OP, but did you read the fucking link?

Woman, you're just pissed off your dead ex was a retard and got himself shot reaching for his waist. If nothing else, if you absolutely cannot comply with orders, become STONE. Don't even blink until they stop pointing guns at you.
Anyone still harping on it is fishing for concern troll shekels and clicks. Stay trash.

Yes, I'm sure a few of us have read it. We are enjoying seeing rats skitter about trying to find shelter when all the buildings are burning.
Sure would be a shame if there were shelter they could flee to where they felt relatively safe before embers strike it.

That's no different from shooting first then ask questions later, sounded like something only zealous fanatics would do.
If kushner behave like a typical kike like you said, he would've been dead before he even met Trump or any of his family for that matter. Did you even look up the part where he came from a family of anti-bolshevik partisans in Eastern Europe?
cuckchan is a cesspit of cucks and shills, never even went to cuck/pol/ before or during the first exodus, If you think i'm defending kushner because of shills then you got a collateral on your hands here, you fucking nigger.

No. My mistake I assumed you were another friend here to (((correct the record))). Carry on.

True.

It doesn't matter. Once they vaporize a major Western city or two, a) all the sheeple will run away screaming from the standard (((narrative), b) the (((talking heads))) will be facing mob violence, and c) Mudshits will burn.

Everyone's happy in the end.

Drown yourself in semen.

I must ask you, like I did the other user, whether you are unironically implying that the muds infesting Europe are actual refugees?

It's a topic that has whites in flyoverland genuinely riled up and it's getting shut down. But hey, who needs in group preference now that we have Trump in the white house, just keep IOTBW and No Means No (but don't name the jew) for the next 3-7 years.

Epic maymays as always! Winning! MAGA!

Is this the new official story? The same grandparents who were 'holocaust survivors'? "Kushner's family is remembered for their participaniton in the escape from the local Jewish ghetto established by the Nazis"

THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS

WHO ARE YOU WATERBOARDING HANS

Filtered

I don't think we have too much to worry about user, lies never stand. And the bug people are openly embracing the mudshits giving them no limits on child-bearing at all. They are no friends to humans.

THATS WHAT (((THEY))) WANT
get people so mad at the goat fuckers we take the middle east for greater JEWVILL flood the west with RAPEFUGEES BREED WITH HOST MAKE LOW IQ SLAVES SMART ENOUGH TO WORK DUMB ENOUGH NOT TO REBEL mongolization THE HOST THAT DOESN'T FALL FOR THE LETS BREED POOR DISENFRANCHISED SHIT SKINS TO THE PROMISE LAND GET EMPATHY RAPED TO GO FIGHT AND DIE FOR KING ANG COUNTY or MUH FREEDOM playing both sides like a fiddle
WE NEED TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN a big step in this is getting out of THE MIDDLE EAST and let nature take its course OR KILL THEM ALL AND TAKE THEIR SHIT EITHER WAY HURRY THE FUCK ON WITH IT AMERICA FIRST

justia.com/injury/motor-vehicle-accidents/car-accidents/chain-reaction-multi-vehicle-accidents/
Same principles apply.

Drown yourself in semen

It was deleted justly.

Sorry (((Chaim))), mudshits are evil plain and simple. The kike issue is an entire other matter.

I'm talking about goofballs who're gonna flunk a task they're suppose to accomplish with no mistakes, like you know; securing important assets/info, acquiring some kind of method/techniques/strategy/tactics/tech that can be of use,etc.
Being zealous to the cause is good, but try to keep a degree of level-headedness so as to avoid severe mishaps that's usually easy to finish (i.e. Alabama Special Election)

muslims are the real enemy, and the jews can help up deal with them. trump realizes this(There are no good jews.)

There are no good jews.

To play doubles advocate for a moment, I don't think Muslims are inherently evil. They exhibit a lot of cultlike behavior and if we had the same values as them, their actions would be more understandable.

But we don't. They are incompatible, and when push comes to shove, you have to favor your own kin over the enemy. It's a shame that white strength and weakness is our kindness, because it is so easy to be taken advantage of

jews are the real enemy, but having them kill their cousins before we wipe both out is a very good strategy

Forever go fuck yourself for posting such an ugly cretinous man, but Thanks for the explanation. One hangup though, wasn't muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker (or however the fuck you spell it) an actual dude? Like provably I mean. Obviously all of the other shit is him being a batshit insane sandnigger, but I thought the taking over of Medina and Mecca by sandniggers was a thing that actually happened.

We don't want to be extremists and call all jews bad. Just look at trump, he's got jews around him. There's your proof! We should also start policing ourselves and stop being antisemitic in ways that make us look bad.

OP may be a bigger faggot than usual, but it's still an update on the embassy situation

I agree, that's a tall order of bullshit, but was there any new information like in this thread?

I'm not about to argue semantics, can we just agree that they all need a swift kick in the arse?

image very VERY related

God bless president doland trump

Interesting thought. I think it's a little simple though.
Propaganda to be effective has to be adaptive, and capable of different modes for different situations.
As to wether a target individual matters or not would be completely situation dependant.

And I don't think that someone being capable of making their own choices is what would define them as a person of importance. What makes a lot of people matter in my opinion is purely chance in a lot of respects. Time and place.

We are limited by our vocabulary, there's a finite limit to the amount of sensible sentences we can construct. With that in mind, there's a finite number of self-narrated thoughts we can have. No sentence is unique, no thought is either.

I could make the choice to skip 200 yards down the street spin around and spit on the first person I see, It would be my choice to do so, but that wouldn't make me matter. Time and place.

Nope. Never existed. He is fan fiction.
Medina and Mecca were overrun by Arabs who slaughtered Jewish natives, yes; that's why they legitimately belong to Israel, as does the entire Levant when you really get into it. But there was no Moonhammad, and "his" religion is a CTRL+C/CTRL+V of Christ-insanity to such an extent that it's obvious it was a work of plagiarism with muh hadith (fan fics, beginning with Moonhammad) as DLCs written to support Arab cultural practices (bestiality, pedophilia, and so on) on top of Christ-stain canon and apocrypha.

Ok, now I'm pretty much talking to a moron with tunnel vision syndr-

I actually got fooled right there, shame on me. fucking shills

VERY TRUE but THEY ARE LETTING THEM IN and STARTING SHIT WITH THEM STRIKING AND HIDING BEHIND OUR MILITARY USING US if thats not a great deal of the problem what is NOT TAKING THE THREAT invasions OF PEDO RAPIST MOON GOD WORSHIPPING HEATHENS AS LOW BUT LEFT WITH enemy and traitors an a gun with one bullet who gets the bullet ?

Yes!
Jews now hjave jerusalem, muslims btfo!
God i love Jews and israel so much

I hope you aren't the type to think the BO of Holla Forums is a "funny guy", or even agreeable, because he says he's redpilled. Remember that jews have a law about them for deceiving people to the ends of the earth just so their parasitic hides can survive for a bit longer.

Yeah we're basically making ourselves into golems by supporting this.

You're on very dangerous ground. Tread lightly.

Well, there are no good jews. Some kikes are just useful against other kikes in a gets-the-gas-second kind of way.

NOW THIS IS A LOGICAL POST

irishtimes.com/opinion/moving-us-embassy-to-jerusalem-is-a-big-deal-and-a-bad-idea-1.3317943
mobile.twitter.com/ian_black

I can hear your kvetching from here.

I knew that part, just thought that the takeover of Medina and Mecca occurred during the time he was said to be alive. If not then forgive me, but I don't really dig into the aspects of pisslam that are beyond the ones I need to show normalfags how fucking awful it is.
[spoiler]sage for technically being offtopic.[/spoiler

Staff it with Kikes.
Probably is already.

Drunkposting: not even once. By the by, I know how to do it shorthand but I'm trying to get my typing speed up, and if you couldn't tell it has to do with the bracket keys.

Takes me back to the days I wasted on Runescape.

All it does is putting them both at each other's throats, everything else out there is just noise about mudshits and kikes complaining about Trump's latest Jerusalem move, while it is what the kikes want, it is something (((they))) don't want happening RIGHT NOW, just look up previous presidents NOT naming jerusalem the israeli capital and you can understand why.

I've heard plenty enough about Holla Forums BO, and it's anything but.

It's not impossible for shills to use 2 different PCs/laptops so they can use 2 different IDs at the same time that requires no proxyware.
Threatening me only makes it worse for you, faggot. You're the one who should be looking over your shoulder not me.

Now this applies to Kushner more or less

(checked)

Nigger original RS not the crappy OSRS reboot was /cozy/ as FUCK. That was time well spent.

You are like a little baby.

You're also a fucking moron for trying to trot out the "but some jews are okay" bullshit, on 8/pol/ of all places. There are no good jews. They aren't funny, they aren't "your uncle" or 'that guy'. jews are soulless machines that rape, torture, murder and eat children, you stupid pedantic fuck, and if you aid and abet them then I will have no problem dumping your body in the ditch right alongside them.

There's other ways that post can be interpreted.

it belongs to pagan Phoenicians not christcuck jew-worshipers.

back when i listened to green day and clicked on pixel rocks all day

september's already ended and no dental for novacaine

Phoenicians were a bunch of kikes and kike-enablers.
ox.ac.uk/news/2014-01-23-ancient-carthaginians-really-did-sacrifice-their-children

stop listening to Roman propaganda and read true history (written by Greeks not barbarous, perfidious latins)
Phoenicians created the alphabet and recivilized Hellas from the Dark Age after the Bronze Age Collapse, they're a great people unlike their cousins the jews.
Just like the Gauls vs Latins.

Right, but what's wrong with sacrificing people? Us Greeks did it too. smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/did-ancient-greeks-engage-human-sacrifice-180960111/

Yeah Runescape was quite comfy lads.

Does not compute.

Pretty sure I never implied that, only said kushner is not the problem shills and spooks make him out to be.
Never said that either, if one wants to make them fight each other just point them in the right direction not a direct aid.
I can say the same thing to you, faggot. Only you're a collateral-causing nincompoop, re-evaluate your thoughts motherfucker.

True, but the point of my post is that threatening me doesn't make his point to me any better, only made it worse.

We're doing nothing of the sort. They've held it for 50 years. It's a symbolic move that changes little for us, but stirs up shit between the muds and the kikes. Win-win.

from your link:
> the first King of Arcadia, who according to one version of the story sacrificed one of his sons and served him to the god Zeus at a dinner party. Zeus was enraged, and he turned Lycaon and his other sons into wolves.

Protect it from whom?

1. How does destroying Sandniggers and their strongholds in the Middle East concern or benefit White people?

2. If it doesn't concern us, effect us, or benefit us in any way, who does it concern and benefit?

I'm halfway through The Life of muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker, and a couple of other times it's pretty lulzy like that. Here's one:

muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker's justification for being the prophet is pretty bad, too. Jesus Christ in the Gospel once mentions bringing to men "The Comforter" and muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker says he is that Comforter. Yep. That's it. Well, isn't it obvious, kaffir? Don't question it. Just listen and believe, or get aloha snackbar'd.

Well the sandniggers might chimp the fuck out and nuke Israel, and Israel in turn would see it fit to nuke them in return, so…

Mohomo the first Mary Sue.

This needs to be unstickied.
It's not definitive, it's not developing, and it's cluttering up the front page.

Fuck off towel head

There's really nothing to understand. The Syrian War was supposed to be 100% the Greater Israel plan. But that's gone. Now it's like "No no! 'This' is actually the Greater Israel plan! And has been all along!"

The Greater Israel meme is dead. Only stupid people and demoralization shills continue to push it.

Then tell me why it should be a sticky, when compared with the other stickied threads.

Bullshit, prove it.
Except religionists. Checkmate, theists.

Yeah I'm cool with all of that
Let her rip

This thread doesn't need to be a sticky. I'm not saying we need to stop talking about it, quite the opposite. But until something important happens like the things in the other stickies, it just doesn't belong here.

Establish a christian crusader state in Medina and Palestine. Just ship all of the disgruntled Northern Californians, Marines, Sailors and Soldiers to said crusader state along with roughly 400 cases of jack daniels whiskey and evan williams egg nog and watch us reconquista the entire Mediterranean coastline before january.

So it can be faster buried? The conversation of the topic is going every which way as a means of some artificial chaotic measure to derail the topic into going on about all kinds of other shit that are unrelated and only cause the thread to reach bump limit faster rather than discussing the matter at hand.
jaw lines, rune scape, etc.

I didn't say anything about derailing. I said nothing is happening in regards to this, and it was some guy saying "maybe" in the first place.
Is that what the criteria for a sticky are?

My apologies for my off-handed comment.
I've already posted about the topic and found little in the way of turning mental gears on it ITT, but to sum it up anyway: Erdogan is right to be concerned, since Saudi Arabia is going to be given to Israel next. Now that all those pro-Saudi independence princes are out of the way (did you think the Crown Prince was rounding them all up out of good will?), there will be no one in any position of power in KSA willing to stand up to the king when he grants western Arabia to Israel as their "divine/sacred blood right" or whatever.

It used to be a very real threat and might actually come to fruition, that is, until 2006 happened, everything went downhill for (((them))) ever since that fateful year.

The Muslims believe that Adam built the original Kaaba (the black cube thing) after leaving the Garden of Eden. Then after a few hundred/thousand years it was pretty much destroyed due to disrepair. Abraham and Ishmael went into the region and rebuilt it. It was actually used by pagans in Mecca before the Muslims, but after taking control of the city not only was the kaaba made exclusively Muslims; the entire city prohibited any non-muslims from entry. There is a black stone fixed into the corner of the kaaba, and they believe that it comes from heaven. That is actually the stone which told Adam where to build the kaaba. Muslims are required to go on a pilgrimage to Mecca at least once in their life, and they do that thing where you walk in a circle around the kaaba. It is also the "qibla," the direction one prays in. It was actually a Jewish practice at first, and they would pray towards Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem, but muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker changed the qibla to Mecca.

The secular view is pretty unsure. They know it existed before the prophet, but not much else. Miguel Serrano believes the theory that it was a Hindu temple, but he gets that information from a pretty unreliable source.

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Since when?

It's not impossible for Hinduism to have spread beyond it's known extent, what with it being the oldest religion in the world, not to mention a large chunk of reliable records ended up in smoke after (((that one incident))) in Alexandria, so there's that.

They fell for the domino theory.

Thats jews, and inbred.

Serrano and Oak (the guy he presumably got this information from) also point out that one of the names alongside the Hindu gods was that of a mythic Indian King who's empire spanned all the way to Turkey. Considering the oldest Rig Veda was found in Syria it's not unlikely for the Indo-Europeans to have influenced that region, but the kikes must be working overtime to shut it down considering there's so little evidence.

Since the glows stopped funding it.

k great, where's the wall?

Shills eternally btfo for the gorrillionth time this month
never gonna lose faith in the Big D

this

all this cheering FOR KIKES by r/the_donald shills ITT
pol is fucking dead

fuck this Holla Forums shit lad

1488 in the streets

Too true.

Are you implying kikes are not the enemies but traitors? Kikes are a worse problem because they know how to trick others with finesse, muds are generally pretty bad at it, bad enough that they need kikes to spread the Religion of Cuck™ meme if you have not noticed.

This is completely fucking retarded.
Anyone who views geopolitical machinations as one dimensional occurences is a fucking moron. 4D chess isn't a joke people.
Call me a chesscuck all you want, D&C shill.

oy

all semites are pussies in the end so of course they're destined to lose mecca. even those saudi slaves can't do shit and they know it.

I seriously doubt if Erdogan's a true believer. He's a Turk, which means he sees Religion of Cuck™ as a means to an end. Erdogan just wants personal power.

It's a fucking hilarious religion, honestly. Momo was such an autistic retard he couldn't even tell his guests to leave and had t omake up some more bullshit.

It's full of shit like that.

Some of you wanted WW3, he gave it to us, and this time, Israel is the battlefield

Also, it seems Holla Forums is trottled on my end. It is taking forever to load fucking threads, I can watch posts being loaded in 30ish batches every 2 seconds. Guess the jews really didn't want us to know about Bill Priestap

His name is Bill Priestap

The entire world is an uproar over Trump's concession of Jerusalem to the kikes.
But you can hear nothing of it on Holla Forums because the mods censor all discussion about Trump being a zionist.
Get this, an antisemitic board has become a safespace for zionist boomers.

The amount of self delusion in this thread

It's pretty sad

and you too

This is why I left this dump.

Having fun hopping around? But do go on, the stench which your reek right now is quite amusing. Watching an asperger kvetching like some rabid dog.

I choose… EUROPA

I hope that musIims stop falling for kike d&c and shoah those rats.

Worship of the materiel world.
Religion of Cuck™ was started and coopted by jews.

North Korea was created by the Jews in order to wage world war three and avoid the consequences at the same time.

Screencap this post.

How exactly is that a good thing? We want mudslimes to stay in their land and fuck off out of ours. By evicting them through Western backed force, Israel grows and the mudslimes are pushed out to our lands in greater numbers.

The only upside is that Israel gets some very bad PR and coverage, but good luck getting the MSM to report on Israel's evils.

kek has spoken.
We are blessed to withness the genius of Trump.

that id, though.

checked and OK

You mean the kike echochamber and those that can only understand things in black and white?

Anything in the Middle East has an 80% chance of being inbred.

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
polpol

"I'm a shill and everything I am pretending is in good faith is actually just my Jewish MO"

Look, I get what you idiots are trying to do in this thread, but if Mecca or Medina are taken by outside forces that are non-muslim, then the faith of Religion of Cuck™ becomes factually disproven.

Look up the verses yourselves regarding the significance of those locations. It would be factual proof the "Worlds Largest Religion" is wrong in a way that would be impossible to dispute.

Trust me. That's gonna be some poppin corn stuff

This is like pouring gasoline on a tire fire; the fireworks are really going to be something. Stay safe, anons.

This is the best president in the last 50 years

Ever , so far
Ftfy

Deal with it, my life, my rules.

It's definitely OFF FUCKING TOPIC for this thread, kike.

True.
We are blessed to witness

How new are you cunt?

Oh, it's the LARPjew. Way to out yourself you sliding yid.

Yeah, no, reverse that moshe. He's using the stinkbeards to to remove stinkcurls.

>implying mudshits and kikes aren't the same racial group I know, muslim isn't a race and the same cult of Satan

your memes are crass and have a jewish angle

I love Samael so much. I wonder what ever happened to him. Going through archives to find the old "Voice Of Venom" broadcasts can be tedious.

I know user, I know.. I wish I could better connect with others here who are for truth instead of this disgusting jew-given circus of Trump, these shabbos goy are disheartening to see everywhere.

This

Total war on Religion of Cuck™ would be fucking awesome. No fucking around, no negotiations, just rounding up and executing every shitskin and glassing the entire Middle East. Of course the cucked EU countries would start a world war, whites against whites, for the sake of their globalist, shitskin fever dreams.

What a surprise

Back in the oven, steinbeck.

BREAKING
Hitler is a zogbot britslave traitor who is shaking hands with chamberlain! How can this be? Should have voted for Ernst Thälmann.

>everything went downhill for (((them))) ever since that fateful year.
Of course it did.

Okay then.Pic related is what your kind are, delusional subhumans worshipping your enemy.

For the TORfags, you really should just shut up if you're that concerned about Trump. The way you're going, even if you do find something he does something that could harm us, Holla Forums probably wouldn't listen to you because you're so fucking annoying. You are either stupid, malicious, or both. Just wait until you actually have something, if ever.

I am a dumb ass fucking leaf so does this mean that there will be a lot of civil war between Turkey and kikes? or?

I think he mentioned in some broadcast that he felt that someone had recognized him.
I guess he stoped at that point. What if he continued and had more people and antifa harassing him.

I don't recall Adolf Hitler giving Jerusalem to the jews, cucking himself at the wailing wall, filling his cabinet with kikes & coin-operated goys, destroying his bloodline and selling out his country?

Don't you have a 6 million pic quota of Trump and the wall amongst other D&C tripe?
>You're a (((kekistan fag)))
Next you're going to tell me Holla Forums is (((alt right)))
Stay mad that your temple you've spent years on building up is crumbling down

youtube.com/watch?v=1esrEb9p0Wc

I recall Hitler giving KIKES, which is what you MEANT to say, an entire fucking country.
What's your point, Avi?

You'd be wrong. Many jews were in Hitler's government and were troops and as high ranking as generals in his army.

top reported

What timeline are you from? In my timeline the british gave Palestine to the Jews.

That is factually correct. All of his adult children have married kikes and all of his grandchildren are circumcized. He destroyed his teutonic bloodline.

So you have absolutely no comprehension of what racemixing is. Got it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
Hitler gave zionists even better terms than Trump does you mongloid. The reason why your shilling attempts fail is because you don't know the basics if history and why results matter more than superficial acts, but if you would know the crucial points you would become one of us and your boss would fire you. Watch the greatest story never told and you will realize why knowledge is more important than what you earn right now, or be a lapdog forever.

Did you read the part about the Jews fleeing from persecution to "British Mandatory Palestine" ?

flee/fliː/
verb
run away from a place or situation of danger.

They were fleeing as much as "refugees" flee. How is it an escape if no one tries to prevent you from leaving. It was a transfer agreement, a transfer is not fleeing, but obviously kikes need to point out they're somehow victims anyways. Sad.

Let's recap for our Audience:
Hitler condemned the jews and kicked them out of Germany
Trump appoints kikes to the highest positions both in his companies and in his cabinet, grovels at their feet at every opportunity and is a proud cuck that his children married kikes and mutilated the genitals of their children.

Too bad you're not interested in an actual discussion. Enjoy your small amount of money until the day of the rope, i hope you still change around if you're white.

I generally don't waste my time with shills. I am only interested in saving this country from the hook-nosed vultures that are circling overhead.

Reported, then.

It could be argued that you’re behaving willfully blind to Trump’s need to use those who oppose him, rather than just be used by them. ‘Friend’s close, enemies closer’ is an ancient truity of human politics for a very good reason. Everyone here knows that is what is going on.

You shouldn't waste your time, if a shill isn't interested to discuss things after 1-2 replies they never will. Only a rare amount of them are willing to be rational and can be turned around, the rest is human garbage. Probably from shariablue.

That's literally justin trudeau level of cuckoldry.
"If you don't racemix with your enemies they win"

Reported.

Racemixing = Having children with someone who belongs to another race.

The only appropriate side for roaches is genoside.

Destroying his bloodline, was probably part of the deal Trump made with the lord of the flies.

We have Baron.

This.

3/4 Trump children are already kiked. It's not looking good for Barron
He will most likely follow into his Father's footsteps and racemix with a kikess, but there's a small chance that Trump will sacrifice him to Moloch. pic related.

Did everyone forget that greater Israel is a bad thing?

So imkamfy is back at each posting huh.. great

That's why there's now a big target on it to anger the surrounding mudslimes. Greater Israel worked like all other kike things: slow and crawling, but steadily growing . Hawing Jerusalem as capital this early trows a wrench in the process.

… assuming that Melania is not another crypto-kike
It's hard to tell after 10k plastic surgeries

She’s probably not kike, but she’s objectively a Slav and therefore not white

you can't help yourself. Kikes say "these shabbos goy". We don't refer to each other like that.
Just kys, do the world a favour. Go say hi to your lord and master, Satan.

what was "Haavara Agreement"?
sure, it didn't 'give' Jerusalem, but it had an equally divisive effect on kike populations. Just as this move has had. A poisoned chalice.
Holla Forums is always right.

D&C textbook. kys

Are we going to deport all (((merchants and zionist friends))) to Israel, quarantine them, and restrict them from using the Internet (only Israel Intranet) forever?

BASED POTUS
BASED JEWS
BASED CRUSADES
BASED YINON PLAN

t. nu/pol/

Exactly. Why is this nonsense sticked?

To make juden like you and kvetch. Keep making (((yourselves))) more obvious.

Do you know who sung the original song for this?

Explain how it's possible that Muslims could lose Mecca or Medina.

Toppest of keks

Imkampfy is on suicide watch tbh

That explains a lot, like how there's more shills but the same amount of bans.

We need to not have kike mods. It's simple.

You're the only one who fagposts. Stop outing yourself.

You are why Holla Forums is wracked with shills. You are the ultimate shill here.

Imkampfy's censorship attempts

mega.nz/#!QAkEQbaZ!khdY4blGnbcNg_NhFbgv-4gZKTa0vg3D9je6iLyFP9A

archive.li/yVegF#

archive.is/t6YEq

archive.is/fbooc

mega.nz/#!tJlBUaxT!rZZiY6sagL39DM1a1bg5YKmrrXwuAfPtqnTD3nwllZQ
archive.is/SMLls

archive.is/RjCij
archive.is/W6B1o

archive.is/GOaE5

archive.is/nIhTW

mega.nz/#!sMtWhTxK!d2uVwMlHdd9eHkxb8MXV9nYZpLlcNG-klxBp3eD_XzM

watch this thread (((weirdly))) lose it's sticky

deflect all you like, kike. Dropping a fucking unrelated as fuck shitpost cements enough all you're here to do is shit up the thread with a wall of nonsense along with with your (((colleagues))) that is unrelated and only serves to derail the thread and topic. Get back in your oven where you belong.
Stay panicking and kvetching over that mudslime degenerates will be more inclined to bring their machetes and towel rags down on your degenerate hooknosed bloodline with your boss dialing up your ear nasally complaining at you that it's annudda shoah and to shut it down.

>all you're here to do is shit up the thread with a wall of nonsense along with with your (((colleagues))) that is unrelated and only serves to derail the thread and topic.

In a few decades I will greatly anticipate "The Great Heathen Army" of Religion of Cuck™ to burst over Israel and kick them out of middle east just like they did 2500 years ago.

It can't be now though. Boomer cucks will get America invovled and we'll go defend Israel like pure cuckolds. They need to die. In the meantime - Syria/Iran need to get STRONG AF and Iran needs nukes. If Pakistan and NK got it then it should not be a problem for Iran.

pls respond.

He won't respond. He knows that this whole jerusalem fiasco is a zionist bluff to steer the MIC into Syria/Iran/Iraq/Russian Forces. He knows who Oded Yinon is. He knows Holla Forumsacks see through the Religion of Cuck™ophobia propaganda, and is trying to use Trump virtue signalling to get us on board with an Israeli-Anglo American war against the rest of the political and religious world. He actually thinks we are this stupid, because he is a projecting, zogbot, cuckchan infiltrator.

archive.is/HbFFp

archive.is/y0CQA

What did OP mean by this? Is Trump an alien?

Yeah, it was Andy Williams.
It was written and sung for the movie, "The Ten Commandments" Great song, and the animation here just makes it so much better,

funny fucking junk is less cancerous than this shit these days. I'm not sure how you could be laughing, it's fucking depressing.

If only that was true. We could get 2014 back.

web.archive.org/web/20140330231940/http://Holla Forums.co/
Have fun, it's shit.

web.archive.org/web/20141011030646/https://Holla Forums.co/pol/catalog.html
100% shit.

Thanks for proving yourself wrong with your own posts.

When you’re so screwed that you have to convince your opponents that they are losing constantly.
Next step freedom.

>>>/plebbit/
You have to go back.

You do realize this is a good thing right? They'll destroy each other.

Why pay attention to anything erdoshit says? He is off his meds again and spouting gibberish.

Who are you trying to convince? The people that matter already know everything that has been going on.

This guy has some interesting bits. Everything I have heard him say is 100% correct.

This is the kind of mod message I like.

Just so long as the end it total and complete removal of semites, I find it hard to care. I don't even care if they launch nukes. Their fate must be sealed because they are a plague to the whole world.

We already know that the Swastika is the Cross of Thor. There is no need to consider fallacious assertions from semites as anything but garbage.

You glow in the dark.

Took a look at history and then ask yourself why people don't want to ask questions to the jew anymore but rather just shoot.

maple syrup urine disease… yo wtf

MOSSAD APPROVES THIS THREAD!

SAY #LongLiveIsrael! IF YOU SUPPORT TRUMP

This fucking board is the definition of a clusterfuck and I love it

I wonder how the Muslim world is going to react

A new war?

hehe right fellow goyim ? Hehe this is what we believe (insert attempt to manipulate collective consciousness of pol to get them focusing on one issue while ignoring another) right hehe (insert words that we say here so we know that moshe is one of us)

You are annoying and easy as fuck to read. You have been doing this since people starting pointing out that chump has the most pro israel agenda and most jewish cabninet of all time by going OMG SHILL. I get secondhand embarassment to the point of burning when I see you curly fry sideburn faggots try that, so please move onto the next psychopath con technique so we can learn about more of the rat psyche.

Thanks for confirming you weren’t around back then, queer.

When are the mods gonna ban this 000000 guy?

lurk moar. 2 years before posting.

That moment right before you realize that all you did was invite smileys family to the party, and they have bigger guns.

Nobody tell him

You mad sb?
This is what erdogan said

THE JIMMIES:RUSTLED
"OH WRESTLER JERUSALEM IS NOT A CHESS PIECE"

This tbh.

Unless Trump and Putin have some secret plan to invade Saudi Arabia and seize Mecca, nothing will happen. OPs post is just scare-mongering by Erdogan. He's trying to stir up the palestinians.

UN Security Council to vote on outlawing Trump's Jerusalem decision

The UN Security Council is expected to vote Monday on a resolution confirming the international status of Jerusalem and outlawing any changes to it – which implies the recent US move to recognize it as the capital of Israel.

The text of the document, drafted by Egypt, which was seen by Reuters, says that “any decisions and actions which purport to have altered the character, status or demographic composition of the Holy City of Jerusalem have no legal effect, are null and void and must be rescinded in compliance with relevant resolutions of the Security Council.”

It does not specifically mention the US or its recent decision to officially recognize Jerusalem as the Israeli capital, but it implies a call on Washington to withdraw it. The text also mentions “deep regret at recent decisions concerning the status of Jerusalem.”

archive.is/ExMPr

Speaking at an award ceremony in Istanbul, the Turkish leader also warned that if Muslims lose Jerusalem they might also lose the holy cities of Mecca and Medina someday.

jergedded x:dddd

>the (((UN))) hates it
>French and German (((politicians))) hate it
A lot of kvetching for what seems like such a kosher move.

itsfuckingnothing.jpg

You really think UN voting on this is fucking nothing?
can't tell if shill or retarded

i'd say it is something.

un is toothles, that's agreed, but as
said, they are kwetching mighty hard over it

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/12/18/un-vote-rejecting-trumps-jerusalem-recognition-expected/960247001/

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/18/un-give-it-fighting-trumps-jerusalem-declaration-l/

should be fun

I would rather have strong warriors in battle, than a competition in virtue signaling and victimization propaganda, which this whole Israel/Palestinian conflict nowadays boils down to. Every straight thinking person nows that the stronger is right, not the side who can show more losses!

Once everyone realizes it, the holocaust can finally happen for real.

That's not going to work.

DEVS·VVLT

Why are you so upset TIDF?
Muzzies are cryptokikes. Both the bagel and the kebab must be removed.

You destroy the cube and green dome, they are destroyed

Muslims are cryptokikes, so they must be removed with the kikes
THERE ARE NO GOOD KIKES
REMOVE BAGEL
REMOVE KEBAB

Interesting. I would have thought that he'd be for clearing the immediate pieces in play.

Which were going to happen anyway? If kikes win Jewland, they still stab us while screaming in pain. If they don't, they still stab us while screaming in pain. If we let muslims in, they kill us. If we keep muslims out, they still [try] to kill us. No matter what we do, we get more enemies, little changes course, and few minds are altered.

The world jewry event changed time, not course. Specifically, that time was generally all fucked up and reset.

So essentially Holla Forums has been completely hijacked by kikes and they are showing how openly they mock pol/aks by boasting about it in this thread with hundreds of IDs expressing delight at the slave state of America entirely in the grip of jews controlling their every thought and action, solely for isreal's benefit.

Nonsense. Typically Arab hysterical nonsense. There's no connection between the 2 sites at all.

To anyone thinking 4D is a joke:
It's real

TGEOM is wreaKing havoc.

Say thank you TGEOM
or by taken to.comet ping pong 6th basement level

Yes

Stay mad.

how many more kike shit does he has to do for you stupid plebbit faggots to see he is just a puppet?

Go back to cuckchan.

You are like a little babby, watch this:

EL

GLOW IN THE DARK

KEK HAS SPOKEN CHESSFAGS.

Reported for Rachfaggotry.
No (you)s for you cunt.

reuters.com/article/us-trump-israel-un/trump-threatens-to-cut-aid-to-un-members-over-jerusalem-vote-idUSKBN1EE2A3

Chummin the water 4 sharegoy

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/trump-threat-cut-aid-raises-stakes-jerusalem-vote-51924742

archive.is/N6sLo

UN assembly declares US action on Jerusalem 'null and void'

this tbh

Two birds one stone

Reminder there is a giant skyscraper that's a perfect perch for volley fire onto the Hajj. How convenient. Not that I would condone such a heinous act as that, no no.

You guys are pretty autistic if you take the hyperbolic fear mongering of the Turkroach King, Erdogan, literally.

Besides, Medina and Mecca are already controlled by the crypto-kike Saudis.

sharehomos
BTFO

Don’t fucking necrobump.

>>>/christian/
>>>/reddit/

Kill yourself.

How fucking stupid are you?

Why would (((you))) try this hard to shut it down? I wonder.

this is getting pathetic, kikes

So… I see now why 8ch is better than halfchan. It's T_D that overdosed on Trump cum while reading mwin Kampf.

Jesus. I shouldn't have come back here. Halfchan still has some random humor. This place is just cringe.

Yes, please do return to kikechan.