Underage soldiers

Hi, non american here, is true that Stalin used underage girls as tank pilots?

youtube.com/watch?v=d4H70U26HxM

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_women_in_World_War_II
comicsall.net/tags/11.975MHz/
fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=ed4729d00253fac7c0494e2cd528c69b7782745d.52925
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah they were cute too

I am not trolling

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_women_in_World_War_II

I for one welcome our new waifu overlords

The country was at total war so I wouldn't doubt it.

They're not underage if it's legal.

I hope so.

I want anime to be real.

If thats true did the nazis literally get beat by little girls?

What age is appropriate to pilot a tank

Bear in mind it's pretty cramped in a tank, I'm guessing young girls would have a better go of it than grown men for all except loading the higher diameter guns.

Being serious, a lot of feminists voted dump before the slight possibility of killary going full mad mode against Putin and calling women to war.

If you think about it women changed their votes, not le white cis male, if you think about it Hitler keep all women safe in their homes like a 50's american wife, not in tanks or planes fighting for what is right and the american woman choose the same, if you think about it american leftist women are coward and low.

Yeah, until he started a war that caused their homes to be bombed, called for them to work in munitions factories, and put their children into Hitler youth to fight the Red Army in Berlin.

I am not pointing the good/bad of this, i am pointing that women can do things too, Stalin used both female and male slaves.

China did too

Sauce? Why do people crop images. Is it because they want (you)s from people asking for sauce?

Anyway wht's the sauce.

xaxaxaxaxa cyka

comicsall.net/tags/11.975MHz/

That pic gets me every time.

Anyone can be made safe if you deny them autonomy.

I dont think it is photoshopped

fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=ed4729d00253fac7c0494e2cd528c69b7782745d.52925

imagine being the only man in a tank with 3 waifus for months at a time

Ask childs living in the first world from decent families.

It isnt and most asians like nazies, apus included so technically most eople in the world is pro nazi, even africans are ok with fascists, "le liberal meme around the world" is a lie, its just a novelty inside the walls of dying empires like Usa or dead ones like most countries in Europe.

Well, i think its like weed in north korea, slavs will destroy europe before losing their qts.

Komissar please.

Stop.

Why? are you triggered for facts? using childs as soldier is common in the real world, now go back to your confy bed, your soldiers will keep your mouth full and your internet fast.

animu is a cancer can we stop associating autistic lolishit with leftism, it only makes us look bad