Just HOLD Your Fucking Horses - Moore challenging the election results, will investigate voter fraud

Roy Moore asking for money to investigate voter fraud.

>wbrc.com/story/37080359/roy-moore-campaign-asking-for-donations-to-election-integrity-fund

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/T3DTH
securecontribute.com/judgemoore-mbelectionintegrity/
archive.is/y7LyA
roymoore.org/Support-Judge-Moore/
al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/in_final-hour_order_court_rule.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BSEnurBApdM
securecontribute.com
wbrc.com/story/37080359/roy-moore-campaign-asking-for-donations-to-election-integrity-fund
nytimes.com/1970/07/13/archives/secret-ballot-misplaced.html
americanrevolution.co/alabama-state-police-arrest-3-poll-workers-in-birmingham.html
archive.is/pCD0w
nationalreview.com/article/449983/debbie-wasserman-schultz-pakistani-computer-guys-more-bank-fraud
s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/dailycaller/awan/awanoffices.html
dailycaller.com/2017/02/04/exclusive-house-intelligence-it-staffers-fired-in-computer-security-probe/
archive.is/Nqif5
s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/dailycaller/awan/awanseries.html
archive.is/A8sUq
c-span.org/video/?185944-1/after-words-roy-moore
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Moore_sexual_misconduct_allegations
huffingtonpost.com/entry/alabama-voter-fraud-investigation_us_5a39468fe4b0fc99878f1ac0
fox10tv.com/story/37094145/secretary-of-state-launches-investigation-into-voter-fraud-concerns-in-senate-special-election
youtu.be/dcmKZ63T0ac
archive.is/NVCip
al.com/opinion/index.ssf/2016/11/are_99_percent_of_alabama_vote.html
archive.is/Rvw10
sos.alabama.gov/newsroom/record-voter-registration-numbers-alabama
archive.is/IRvR6
archive.is/9luyk
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/28/574007390/roy-moore-files-complaint-seeking-to-delay-certification-of-vote
archive.is/I6R84
scribd.com/document/367998949/Roy-Moore-Complaint#from_embed
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds shady.

Ya it could be the Jill Stein thing all over again and we all know if there was massive fraud they would destroy all the evidence and the 1 person in charge would go to jail for a couple years and everyone else would get away with it.

Example: archive.is/T3DTH

Experts: Broward's elections chief broke law in destroying ballots

The God Emperor has laid the trap. He's playing dumb. "Oh man why doesn't Roy Moore just concede lyk jeez." You know Trump knows EVERYTHING about how they rigged that election.

It's over for em.

Duplicate thread by the same name on halfchan is reason enough to sage.

Free market competition to see who's the most retarded.

Shut it down

Hey goyim, please be distracted by Anderson Cooper tweets and fake huffpo Paul Ryan stories. DO NOT TALK ABOUT ELECTION FRAUD IN ALABAMA GOYIM. BE DESTRACTED

(checked)
I hope Moore can make enough noise to get people talking. Kikebart at least should cover his progress.

Why would kikebart cover their failed candidate when they went over the head of the president and ended up losing a state that was red for 4 decades?

MOORE DID NOTHING WRONG

Because Moore didn't fail the dem/rino/uniparty commited election fraud from multiple egregious instances and methods you fucking jew

So you kikes admit you monitor both 8ch and 4chan?

Thats fake, right?

apparently the military votes haven't come in yet. when they do it might be enough to trigger an instant recount.

this one's not

Everyone (by now) knows a NY real estate mogul is a shabbos goy, except you.

The press briefing on the 14th had two questions about wanting Moore to concede the race. Seems even the Fake News thinks he has a chance for a turnaround.

Are you faggots dropping all pretenses and just going full cuckservative?

Trump is afucking hero and you know it. fuck off counter-counter-jew.
without him ditching paris agreement and ttip we would already be under a one world goverment.

What if Trump wants Moore to take a seat in the Supreme Court? There's bound to be another spot available soon Ginsberg you decrepit kikel

Getting out of those two pet projects saved us more than a lot of people realize, that and the amount of government spending would be even higher than it is now.

Paris accord would have destroyed Americas coal industry and gave all imported coal powers to China. It didn't just save America a couple bucks, it was basically transferring over super power status.

That's no Moore…. That's a space station.

It would be literally glorious if rampant rigging was uncovered. This certainly has all the hallmarks of it.

He had 5 times less funds than poors champion Jones, contesting the results cost money. Also he should not be doing this, fraud was so obvious that law enforcement should do it on their own.

Any linkable evidence? The results are surprising, and I have seen a deleted post from reddit from someone planning to travel across state lines to vote, but that's it so far.

That seems unlikely

Media sounds scared. If he starts giving rewards to people who can give leads or evidence, some volunteers might speak up for a chance at the prize money.

Isn't it interesting that the first Harry potter movie came out within a month of the first Lord of the Rings movie.
A series that shows western myth and culture in a positive light.

I've had the suspicion the creation of the Harry potter movies was in response to creation of the Lord of the rings movies.
It's fairly obvious to anyone with a brain and two eyes that the death eaters and the “bad guys” in harry potter are meant to represent Nazis. As they want racial purity, often have blond hair. Casted a Jew for Harry potter and he almost got gassed by ebil voldamort.

What makes me sick is the audacity of the kikes to play the victim when they are the nation wreckers.

Checked for jew bounties becoming a reality

im pretty sure people drew those parallels after the fact

rowling probably just wrote in the "be nice to everyone" stuff to virtue signal

Email and link for anybody who thinks things can be fixed without war:

user,
I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for standing with me against the Washington establishment and those who despise our conservative Christian values.
Your encouragement, support and prayers throughout this brutal fight means the world to me and my family.
But I also wanted to let you know that the battle is NOT OVER!
You see, military and provisional ballots haven't yet been counted by the Secretary of State's office.
Without those ballots, user, this race is too close to call.
Not only that, but we have received reports of voter fraud and other irregularities at polling locations throughout the state.
That's what I mean when I say the battle is NOT OVER!
And that's why I'm counting on your generous support once more.
My campaign team is busy collecting numerous reported cases of voter fraud and irregularities for the Secretary of State's office.
But user, the truth is, chasing down and gathering up these reports requires a lot of resources my campaign simply doesn't have because our budget ran through Tuesday.
Worse yet, everything must be submitted shortly after the certification date, which is just a week and a half from today.
Time is running out for conservatives to guarantee the integrity of this election.
So can I count on you to chip in a donation to my campaign's "Election Integrity Fund" to help document and submit EVERY report of voter fraud and irregularities before the deadline?
Your generous support will help cover the costs associated with collecting and submitting the information on time.
This includes gas, research, phone calls, and hundreds of hours in manpower.
Any amount you can donate at this time is critical to ensuring the integrity of this election and making sure ALL votes are accurately counted before the certification date.
In closing, user, I recorded a special video message for you about the importance of this fight – and why the battle still rages on.

here's a bit for ya

Is he pulling a Jill Stein?

Reported for adding to the problem.

War on behalf of whom, though? You'd have to be some kind of sucker to get yourself involved with the rah-rah israel crowd. If you've convinced yourself that it's all a show and interdimensional chess, good luck to you. Just don't be surprised if nobody joins you.

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Well even if Stein did kike out a lot of shekels, each recount she got through did reveal fake Hillary votes every single time. So could be a worse thing happening.

can you imagine the amount of butthurt if he succeeds? it would be unreal

I'm picturing it reeeeaaaaalllll fucking hard right now and it's great

By "Nazis", she of course means Europeans who don't vote against their own interests.

more namefags, filter them

Hello merchant my dear friend.

The shills will NEVER admit Trump has done anything positive.

Sounds like he's trying to bait contrarians trying to spite him into speaking the truth.

Too bad Sessions won't do shit about voter fraud

Anyone have links to like campaign pages and stuff that has a link to donate to? I feel obliged to send him 20 bucks since I did absolutely no shilling for him online.

Shills simply keep relentlessly attacking everything most Holla Forums anons percieve as positive. Every single shill posts consists of these without deviation:
Which is why it is so easy to spot, i've yet to see a single shill that will not end up using one of these. You would think they would try to include some variation but kikes and lefties are simply retarded when it comes to rational thought or long term planing. This is how incompetent they are. Not that it bothers me though, the more they fuck up the better for us.

Bottom of this post.

I contributed.

Just as well spent as the money they gave to bernie after he lost

Kek is in this thread and telling us to damn well pay attention.

Did Bernie contest the rigging of the DNC?

No he bought a mansion.

Y-you too, user…

Whatever you say redditfaggot.

Muh shard websites

After all the hollywood and fake news lined up to celebrate and mock whites, it would be quite funny.

I'm not donating any damn money, this should've been investigated the exact moments Jones voters were on TV talking about explicitly cheating, but I will give him my energy.

So get out, then.

You take your frosted butts outta here.

Exactly, I don't get the point that shill faggot was trying to push.

I'll donate for the both of us.

Why Trump Jr. or Trump Organization doesn't fund this?

MANDATORY READING

This is personal for Jess Sessions
archive.is/y7LyA

lel Jeff*

ORGANIZATION BAD
DISSENT GOOD

Nice content you got there.

Nobody knows what the hell to do. They more than likely, don't have the man power, werewithall or evidence to prove it. This thing has fallen deep into the hole. These voting machines are a joke. Who's counting these? I'd also wager paper Moore ballots got tossed. At least taken. They'd need to catch those people. And, its a gamble. What if the overlords can take Jones victory again. We ate out gunned, more or less.

Alabama law is that the margin must be within .5% before an automatic recount because it wasn't .5% Moore has to foot the bill.

i have the right to sage even stickies.
sage

where else would i put it???
sage

Nice downvote.

you must be pretending to be actually retarded, i refuse to retardedly actually believe you are actually as retarded as you actually portray yourself to be as retarded as

retard

I'm not sure if that's secure or not. Is there any website that links to that, other than that specific user's claim of receiving an email?
If not, do you think this would still work? roymoore.org/Support-Judge-Moore/

You people never learn

Yeah, ok. Is the Wasserman Schultz HD still going to destroy the DNC, or have we given up on that one?

First image called the election results 100% though, notice the date.

I'm not saying that Sessions isn't about to BTFO everyone, but there are 2 predictions in that first image:
It wasn't hard to predict the first thing (there was a 50% chance it would happen). Let's see if the second thing happens now.

ineffectual sage negated.

Once election fraud is found, which is obviously the case, it is Sessions job to enforce the law. Completely the prediction.

It's not hard to predict a two-horse race a day before it happens

(((Vox Day)))

But that's not the only prediction that was made. With Moores challenge, the other parts will be proven correct in time as well.

How do you think the US ended up like it did, anyhow? But yes, I hope he does.

Top Kek.

Yeah, just like Podesta's indictment, (((Mueller))) being /ourguy/ and whatever Q said last thread.

You people still believe anything that came from cuckchan, incredible.

LOL

Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack Style Guide

When Moores victory is proven I'll call for you in the celebratory salt thread. I'll not get a response.

You can call me whenever you wish, I'll not hold my breath. Shadilay and praise KEK, fellow based MAGApede.

I'm not saying you're wrong (and I hope you're right); I'm just not celebrating before there is reason to do so. If you don't understand at this point then this will be my last response.

You're bad at this.

Who's celebrating. Moore has his case, all he need is $75k. After that is roses. This was clear election rigging for anyone with an iq above room temp.

Hopefully after he uncovers the smoking guns, then they will be forced to get involved.

That kike lover bannon will fork up 75 large to try and salvage his reputation

At least I'm not the one who believes on cuckchan LARPers.

kek very likely.

I have a feeling this guy's about to get a lot more (((sexual harassment))) claims.

Gloria Allred is dealing with a whole heap of backlash after her texts being exposed.
He'll be in the clear.

The article in the op says quite clearly that there is no way donated money could go towards the state investigation. Which means what? My guess is one of two things:

1. Roy actually overspent and wants to pay people back
2. Roy is smart and wants to spend the 75k on advertising to publicly pressure the secstate to investigate harder.

Short of the larp being true I don't see it going well. The secstate, if he is not in on it for moore already, is probably just buying time until shit dies down and he can redeclare for jones. I've no doubt it was rigged, but it's like exposing the whole pizza party in all it's cannibalistic Glory vs shitting on Anthony Weiner for talking to a fifteen year old. I don't think Americans even on the right can really process just how corrupt their politicians are and the pols aren't in a hurry to educate them.

Really hoping on that larp though.

actually, yeah, just how did they get away with this? ridiculous. if you cannot re-count, re-vote.

With how much evidence is prevalent, there needs to be a push for this.

You really do need to go talk to your handler about the difference between RP and LARP.

Not only that, they seem to call everything Jewish. I mean yeah it's Holla Forums, but literally every one of their posts is just derailing about how everyone is all a bunch of kikes. It's like that kkk comic with the guy who only talks about hating niggers.

Why the fuck do you care what party won? The republicucks are no different from democrats. He was the ourest guy possible and he lost. If a republicucks ran and beat a democrat, that's really no better than running Moore and losing.

Were I to wager the plan is to force a recount.
Once thats instigated then they'll find a recount is impossible because in accordance with alabama electoral procedure the voting records have already been destroyed.

This will cause a shitstorm ending in a rerun of the election. With much greater scrutiny and federal poking of the inner workings.
Perhaps to see if the same things happen again to prove electoral fraud is being perpetrated consistently.

This.

I would be okay with this. Personally, I don't understand why our votes are handled with less scrutiny than shipments of money. They're far more valuable.
I've never understood why people should be barred from knowing who or what I vote for. Any backlash I might face that has any real consequence is already against the law for other reasons, so why do we open ourselves up to fraud by hiding our votes?

This is real.

Because public ballots lend themselves well to intimidation and peer pressure.

Alafag here- By destroying the digital data, this means all the votes have to be either hand counted or manually run back through the machine. If it does take place then it would be prudent that the counties in question would be the first recounted. If the discrepancy is enough, then the other counties in the gibsme and jew belt will be looked at. Have contacted the campaign and offered gratis time to help out.

Let's fix (((democracy))) anons, we need to pass a law saying that if turnout is too low the results must be confirmed.

Ah it gets better though. The electronic voting machines records are gone entirely. Meaning theres no way to do a recount in any areas that used electronic voting machines

With Jews, you lose.

Electronic voting machines still produce paper ballots, it's just that the digital tally of them are being erased. The paper ballots still exist, so a recount will have to either be done by manually counting them, or running them through the machine again.

Well since then Rowling has come out as a full on lefist tard, so it's safe to say she had da nahtzees in mind. But what's more interesting is that Arthur Levine of Scholastic paid over 100k for the rights to the first book, which kikepedia notes was "a record amount for a children's book by an unknown author." In other words, Jew smells "blood purity" and "oppression" in the air and seizes on the opportunity to condition millions of kids into a kneejerk reaction to everything we stand for twenty years later. I was one of those kids. Can't enjoy my favorite childhood book no mo. Fuck you Rowling.

Who wants to bet that the investigator will hillary'd?

I feel for Moore but it's ogre for him. At his point it's just politics so his next run at politics he can stage himself as the candidate that "never gave up".

He's got that George Bush drawl in his voice.

They also use (((x))) too frequently, but not when referencing a name.

>securecontribute.com/judgemoore-mbelectionintegrity/

I'd say we need to donate to this campaign. Is this not what we've been waiting for????

Expose the (((electronic))) voting machines.

The Commies and the GOP Establishment went all in against Moore. It was a slight to Trump who did endorse Moore late on, AND against Bannon who they fear.

Rather than do the right thing they lobbied all big donors including thje NRA to withold support to give the Dims the seat. /stop Bannon and Trump.

You know there was rigging. I hope he can shed light on the criminality, from the voting machines, to dead niggers voting and Kikes writing in.

This recount needs to be done and done right.

Interesting the Alabama state Supreme Court allowed the records to be destroyed immediately.

It's obvious they are hiding it.

al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/in_final-hour_order_court_rule.html

I just think its great the kikes wasted their money.

You're sure, then?

Wrong.

They destroy the paper ballot. All there is is an electronic vote of those… which just got deleted.

Again, this needs to succeeed. Raise enough of a stink about it, and bring it back up from the deluge of shit that is being poured on in attempts to bury the matter along with the media and journalist dogs baiting and trying to turn the matter into a racial tribal issue to something where they are trying to spark outrage and point it at niggers rather than the election fraud itself.

The paper ballot is not tied to how you voted, just a record that you did vote. Easy to cheat.

It came out that the way they do the cheating is with the tally at the central hub where the votes are collected electronically.

They can't cheat the number of votes at a location, but they can cheat how those votes were cast. It how they failed 2016, they underestimated the rural vote and did not cheat enough in the city locations so the tally came out wrong on the end.

Call up sean hannity, call up rush limbaugh, get the word out and get it out far about election fraud and the evidence with it.

fucking kek'd

More so than the pressure and intimidation that exists when people know you supported trump? I just don't think "possible intimidation and peer pressure" constitutes enough of a reason for votes to only be accessed by a small group of people who have no accountability. The more public the information is, the less fuckery people can get away with behind closed doors.

I didn't need my sides anyways.

Ironically, it would be even better for him to be on the SC than in the Senate as Goy Moore is a known loose cannon that will fire on anyone, anywhere - except muh Buy-bull, Israel, and the Jews. Moore, if seated, would certainly embarrass the GOP and cause significant infighting a la Good Goy Senators kvetching about how Moore should resign and Shabbos Libertardians (Rand Paul, Mike Lee, Ted Cruz) claiming "hurr durr Goy Moore can have his views but they're bigoted and backwards and I don't stand with him" (when they totally do stand with him anyway). Moore would be far, far safer locked away in the Supreme Court chambers.

But Drumpf isn't playing 88D chess, he's playing 2-D checkers with a two-year-old and still losing. If Drumpf gets his way, Goy Moore will be shoehorned into Congress one way or another.

Counter-saged out of spite.

-t
GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW

Muh God collusion

and when the masses catch wind of this, it will give justification to monitor everything for the 2018 election.

Word is, the Election-Thief Doug Jones had a heart attack today. Can anyone pinpoint when he last appeared in public?

Hope this treasonous bastard kicks the bucket. No regrets.

Fuck, it's hard to believe they are this retarded. If you genuinely think the creator of the universe is with someone why the fuck would you bother opposing them?

>securecontribute.com/judgemoore-mbelectionintegrity/

All i know is this counter has gone up by about 3k dollars in the last 30 min.

youtube.com/watch?v=BSEnurBApdM
(((Sources))) say. Fuck off with your fake news, right-winger.

>securecontribute.com
Anything using Google scripts isn't secure, stupid boyim.

You stormderps are so easy to con. Just toss a few buzzwords about "muh secure weebsite" or "muh nationalist cause" and you're all over it without even bothering to read the fine print.

I miss 4chon. /4chon/ isnt the same, man.

Wew lad hes half way there.

I actually can't find that site on his official page

roymoore.org/Support-Judge-Moore/

I remember that day.
False nostalgia. You hated it when we were there and so did everyone else. Perversely, the glue holding us together was our mutual loathing for Stee, the site, one another, and our own selves.

>wbrc.com/story/37080359/roy-moore-campaign-asking-for-donations-to-election-integrity-fund

Let's assess that observation:

I'm not pleased he practically gave a Christian Holy city to the Kikes, but he's the single best hope we have.

I hate to admit it, but I can't play chess- yet my 10 year old son can, so take of that what you will.

100% CORRECT. WEEBS NEED TO BE GASSED. YOU'RE A FAILURE AS AN ADULT IF YOU'RE FAWNING OVER DRAWN PICTURES OF UNDERAGE GIRLS.

It's pretty good for the most part.

Some are utter cunts, but fuck it.

That site:
The "gief $75K shekels, no refunds" site linked ITT:

Oddly, the linked site is run by Goy Moore's actual campaign while his "official" site appears to be a joint operation run with (more likely, by) the Alabama State Wrongpublican Party.

Maddow faggots are pure cancer.

You deserve a pike.

mods are compromised

Please. They couldn't pay me to run this shithole. The annual group BO ski trip Jim pays for isn't even that great, I hear.

Bye bye, faggot.

jim is a mason faggot.

…i am in agreement that maddowfaggots deserve a pike

Just report, filter and ignore, don't feed it (You)'s.

You are now aware that a week before this election, Alabama gave thousands of formerly ineligible felons the right to vote.

captcha: cia xog (cia, zog, WEW)

Ok, correction, it wasn't a week ago, it was earlier this year that the legislation was passed, purely coincidentally I'm sure.

I think that shitstorm would be more lulzy.

Pic related. For dude in first clip of video.

VOLDEMORT DID NOTHING WRONG YOU LABOR VOTING CUNT!

Truth, it's a simmering pressure cooker bomb down here.

BASED

Back to T_D, newhetero. Lurk for two years before posting.

Oh good so youre a piece of the furniture now are you?

So are you a dishwasher or a toaster oven?

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN YOU FAGGOT KIKE CUNT

protip: despite giving them the right to vote most felons do not show up to vote even with the enticements of paid busing to polls. Once the extra names are put on the official rolls, the nigs who are bused around to multiple districts to vote under the added felons names, or poll workers simply stuff the ballots with a portion of the felons/regular no shows/dead people who did not show up. These are all filled out in advance and they will hold off on using them in "close races" until the very last minute, usually just enough to eek out a victory for their favored candidate (this is a typical trick used even against other Democrats) . It makes detecting their fraud even more difficult.

No.

Dubs (66) reinforcing preceding dubs (55) to oppose preceding dubs (44)

66 also previously supported Moore

Dubs squared, checkmate shutdowners.

They only destroyed the electronic copies. Basically you fill out a paper ballot and then put it into this scanner and the scanner registers your vote. They just deleted the records on those machines, not the ballots themselves, so a recount is still very much possible until December 22 when the votes are finalized. Also is there any precedent for re-doing an election? That would be fucking amazing, but I've never heard of it being done.

The voting machines destroy the paper ballot when they read it.

is this real life
Really? Like a shredder inside a voting machine? Why would this EVER even be a thing? What practical purpose does shredding and deleting votes supposedly serve?

Would be a shame if the public knew rapists and serial killers were registered to vote. I'm sure the democrats went out of their way to ensure only the non violent felons were able to vote.

But goy, you can't have paper proof to compare against the digital scan at a later date. That's racist.

I thought you died or something.

Like you said, votes are valuable…to whom? The votes of our congressmen are valuable to their lobbyists. Their votes would lose all outside value if made anonymous again.
>nytimes.com/1970/07/13/archives/secret-ballot-misplaced.html

Source? That sounds so unbelievably stupid that there isn't a single doubt in my mind that this is a common practice.

Shills can't defeat this argument.

If Trump isn't our guy you have no reason to think the world will not go to the shitter.

He wouldn't bother nominating him bc the senate confirmation hearings would be nonstop grandstanding, virtue signaling and linking Trump and the GOP as kidfucker supporters- and most of it would come from Republicans themselves.

I hope enough folks pull together and support this. It would be yuge

This probably won't go anywhere realistically

We know there's voter fraud… Too bad cheaters win in democracy and there's nothing he can do about it.

Anyone got a cap of that long twitter thread of a dem organizer openly admitting to bussing niggers around but framing it as niggers saving alabama? It came up shortly after the results were announced the way they were.

Well if it turns out to be impossible to do a recount the only option will be a redo of the election.
Because without said recount the result will always be in question

Is there any case where a re-election has been held?

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

Stop spamming and ban evading, faggot.

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

polfixpol

Is your shilling job that much on the line, that your boss is breathing down your neck, Steinbeck?

Doubledubs to doubly reinorce dubs (66) reinforcing preceding dubs (55) to oppose preceding dubs (44)

no life Goon detected

Unlikely. I mean I can't think of any time when this has even come up

Something else.

Trump knew they could not resist the temptation of the Democrats and their voters to resort to voter fraud as usual

Ironically you could draw strong parallels to the Harry Potter world but not in the way she means. Remember how the Death Eaters eventually took over institutions of government, education, and the press? Any of Harry's actions were cast in a negative light by the press? Clinton is Umbridge, Soros is Voldemort, etc.

Top fucking Kek, are they claiming this was a "guide" that was """leaked"""?

I know that feel.

Alabama State Police Arrest 3 Poll Workers In Birmingham
>americanrevolution.co/alabama-state-police-arrest-3-poll-workers-in-birmingham.html
>archive.is/pCD0w

Hello pol niggers. Mods are regularly deleting OPs and relentlessly helping bury what is clearly important, ongoing, highly relevant information that explains this whole fucking thing, everything you're seeing, including why Moore was relentlessly dumped on, and they committed goddamn fucking election fraud to keep him out. All of it. All explained by this very important Awan info that has been completely buried and MUST GET OUT THERE. ALL THE DETAILS OF THE AWAN SHIT DIRECTLY EXPLAIN EVERYTHING YOU'VE SEEN AND THE WORST GODDAMN TREASON IN THE HISTORY OF THIS COUNTRY. WAKE UP POL DONT LET THE FUCKING MODS STOP THIS. THERE IS A SERIOUS CANCER HERE. THESE FUCKERS ARE HELPING BURY THIS INFORMATION THAT IS ONGOING AND HIGHLY HIGHLY RELEVANT TO EVERYTHING YOU SEE.

OK. HERE'S THE DEAL.

Remember Seth Rich? You don't MURDER A STAFFER WHO LEAKED to white wizard because you're angry he exposed theft of DNC voter information for Hillary's benefit. YOU MURDER HIM BECAUSE HE EXPOSED MASSIVE TREASON GOING ON FOR A DECADE. SELLING GODDAMN FUCKING NUKES AND GODDAMN FUCKING NIGGER HIGHLY CLASSIFIED ABOVE TOP SECRET INFO TO SHITSKIN NIGGERS WHO WILL 100% NUKE US IF THEY HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY. THEY WANT TO DO THIS AND HRC AND HUNDREDS OF GLOW IN THE DARK NIGGERS AND CONGRESSMEN ACTIVELY HELPED OR CERTAINLY KNEW AND DID NOTHING DUE TO THE AWAN BLACKMAIL SITUATION. THE AWAN ACCOUNT WAS USED BOTH FOR BLACKMAILING AND FOR PROCESSING THESE FUCKED UP TREASONOUS TRANSACTIONS. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT NEWS IN EXISTENCE THAT SHOUDL BE FUCKING HEADLINES IN EVERY NEWSPAPER. WAKE THE FUCK UP POL WHITE MEN WAKE UP WAKE UP

nationalreview.com/article/449983/debbie-wasserman-schultz-pakistani-computer-guys-more-bank-fraud

s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/dailycaller/awan/awanoffices.html

dailycaller.com/2017/02/04/exclusive-house-intelligence-it-staffers-fired-in-computer-security-probe/

archive.is/Nqif5

s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/dailycaller/awan/awanseries.html

THE BIGGEST TREASON WE HAVE SEEN IN US HISTORY involved hundreds of US officials and Congressmen aware or assisting and roughly a dozen traitors in the inner ring selling nuclear weapons material and highly classified information to enemy countries who deal with terrorists, including Pakistan and possibly Iran. The hundreds of active participants and complicit officials who failed to blow the whistle on this masssive reason were and still are controlled through Awan blackmail, include those in the FBI, CIA, and NSA, along with hundreds of members Congressmen who were complicit or assisted due to being blackmailed by the Awans. This was all done through making a copy of email and file of all Democratic caucus congressmen over more than a decade on an illegal server in a drop box labeled [email protected]. The court documents proving this are above. This is fact.

This criminal ring with its inner circle and hundreds of co-conspirator officials and Congressmen was regularly selling "special access privilege," also known as "above top secret" classified military information. That is the highest classification possible and includes classified information so sensitive that any person who is "read in" (given access) to the information must be approved individually and only on a need-to-know basis. The information on Hillary's server and in emails was information she was NOT PERMITTED TO HAVE of SAP LEVEL CLASSIFICATION. THAT IS TREASON ITSELF. Possession of this information as an unauthorized person, let alone on a non-government unsecure device(s) itself is treason. This criminal ring also engaged in the sale of uranium that was diverted from legal programs and exported to enemy nations who deal with terrorists such as Pakistan and possibly Iran. Given that Pakistan, for example, has a formal intelligence sharing agreement with Afghanistan, and Pakistan and Afghanistan both have elements within their government that assist the Taliban and Al Queda, it's likely that a terrorist organization has obtained nuclear material as well as the highly classified information necessary to drop a nuke on our heads. Given the mass treason and criminality, this means we are looking at a president/military versus deep state/DNC situation. There is a reason Marines guard Trump.

The sole reason you CRUSH ANYBODY FROM THE OUTSIDE is what I wrote above. AWAN CONTROL ACCOUNT ENABLED THIS ENORMOUS MASSIVE TREASONOUS RING SELLING NUKES AND THE INFO THAT CAN ENABLE SNAKBAR NIGGER SHITSKIN FROM NIGGER COUNTRIES TO ADMINISTER A NUKE ON OUR HEADS. THAT IS WHY THIS IS IMPORTANT. A GUY LIKE MOORE GETS CRUSHED BECAUSE THEY KNOW HE ISNT BLACKMAILED AND WILL EXPOSE THIS MASSIVE FUCKING SHIT. DEEP STATE GLOW IN THE DARK NIGGERS AND CONGRESSMEN WONT ALLOW AN OUTSIDER EVEN TO THE POINT OF RIGGING A GODDAMN ELECTION OVERTLY BECAUSE THEY KNOW WHAT IT MEANS. LITERALLY YOU HAVE TO ARREST AND EXECUTE FOR TREASON HUNDREDS MAYBE THOUSANDS. IT'S THAT BIG. STOP SUPPRESSING DISCUSSION ON THIS SITE. FOCUS ON THE AWAN DOCS. GET THE WORD OUT THERE. THIS IS THE BURIED STORY THAT MATTERS MORE THAN ANY NEWS IN EXISTENCE. THE HONORABLE HUWHITE MEN OF POL MAY HAVE UNDERSTOOD THIS LONG AGO, BUT THE GENERAL HUWHITE PUBLIC NEEDS TO KNOW. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. WAKE UP WHITES. THIS IS THE WAY A REGIME CHANGE WILL HAPPEN AND HUWHITES MAY ACHIEVE INDEPENDENCE FROM THESE TRAITOROUS NIGGER LOVING SOCIALIST PIECES OF SHIT WHO'VE RUN THIS COUNTRY INTO THE GROUND. 14 88 AND GET THE GODDAMN FUCKING WORD OUT THERE! THANK YOU GENTLEMEN FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO

Go make a separate thread and remove your caps lock key from your keyboard before trying to flood this thread with other shit.

now this is something, if just a few days after the election the cops were able arrest 3 woman then the fraud must have been massive enough to be indisputable.
the fire is rising boys with luck we can show people just how fucked things really are.

Not seeing it on any mainstream outlets, so it could be a farce.

Of course it wouldn't be. What a strange (((coincidence)))

A…"Cohen-cidence"?

GWB was a Yankee who faked a Texa$$ Accent. Moore was born/raised in AL. He graduated West Point, was Co Cdr and then went to U of AL Law School. He was Chief Justice of AL. He is really a Southerner, though he does wear his religion a bit much - Still, Moore is /our man/

not discharging the capacitors regularly means they’ll fail much sooner. Why wreck a perfectly good keyboard?

Isn't the top map population density? The blue counties have 50% of the population. The point still stands because niggers = (D) = crime, but you should always use accurate, authentic information.

Are the capacitors not discharged when the key is remapped to escape? Capslock is a waste of prime real estate imo, as any sensible touch typist will always use shift.

There was only about a 10k vote gap between Moore and Jones. If this is true, 30% of that just got erased and military ballots will certainly bring the gap below 0.5%…and when the gap hits 0.5%, you're gonna see some serious shit. The best angle to run with by far on this is that the military vote shouldn't be shut out. If the GOP allows that to happen, any loyalty they had from the military will evaporate.

Is there a legitimate news source for this or just this whacked out crap?

USA confirmed for banana republic.

You never would since all MSM (incl fox) despise him

That story is copy and pasted from a satirical website you smooth brained nigger.

Sounds like the country dodged a bullet.

I wouldn't bet on greater scrutiny. The cuck wing and party apparatus of the (((Republican Party))) wanted (and acted) to lose this election to weaken Bannon's power to remove cucks in the mid-terms and no one on the federal level is actually advocating on behalf of Moore. Alabama's state supreme court issued the ruling that resulted in this policy, so unless it gets patched by legislation at the state level, the follow-up would probably be subject to the same exact process and level of scrutiny.

What is there to challenge? The dems fucking deleted everything so no investigation could ever happen.

WTF IS GOING ON

Woop Woop.

more of this, anons

Kek is chaosing again , checked
WOOP WOOP

Heiled. They will be held to account mark my digits

lolno

Reminder, this is how Al Franken got elected.

Gentlemen the numbers indicate that the prophecy has been kekfirmed. There is no denying it now.

Roy Moore will be vindicated. Our spoils shall be a salt mine.

was reading somewhere that all the voters who were allowed to vote provisionally without ID will only have their paper ballots kept for 4 days until they can provide a proper, in-state, proof of registration. We're past that point and I think it's only been the digital images of the ballots that have been destroyed. AL state law says the paper ballots have to be kept for 18 months and Moore never conceded. Best case scenario, he challenges, there is nothing to recount, everyone in the state has to vote again and we deploy Right Wing Voter Registration Squads to ensure folks have the proper materials handy when reaching their polling locations.

seeing this claim is evident, but wouldn't a phonecall to Alabama police and asking the question toward the arrest a "Wanda Werkmeister, Olivia Pertuiary or Maureen Brown" be expediate towards debunking? This snopes article just says "it came from this site that's rated for this" okay.

Come on now.

This country's doomed. Alabama is get Chicago'd. The only thing left to figure out is if Afrimerica will be more dangerous than Africa in a couple of generations.

The media and kikes are trying to divert and redirect the hatred from the election itself and the election fraud to more racial issue.

Exactly, if we go on demo blackpills and accept the results (despite the mountain of evidence of fraud), nothing will stop them from pulling this bullshit everywhere. While it's great to wake normies up to the demo problem, the fact is the result of the special election in Alabama literally could not have happened without fraud, even though the Republican Party was for all intents and purposes in lock-step with the Dems.

(checked)

Moore gonna blow up the DNC and the traitors in the GOP.

That's why I'll say this and say it a thousand times over. Go to radio talk shows. Tune in to Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh. Tune into the like there, and repeatedly bring on that there is mountaineous evidence of election fraud that should be investigated.

those are my digits.
talking transhumanism on a completely different thread.
wtf.

You didn't really say that did you?

archive.is/A8sUq

Yes, that's a liberal "Onion" kind of site.

This was left on half chan in a thread I was in

Pic related of an user who’s brother was working there.

You're being gaslit.

Military write ins counted Tuesday, most likely he’ll get the free recount

…and nobody will care. Recount will find nothing different and everything will get swept under the rug. Remember Brexit? Whatever happened with that?

It could be LARPing and confirmation bias, but I'd like to point out that allegations of mass voter fraud perpetrated by the Democratic Party are well known including by President Trump (who notably stated that he would not concede the general election if he allegedly lost) and Jeff Sessions (who has attempted to prosecute voter fraud in Alabama in the past). It's not inconceivable that even high-ranking non-Uniparty Republicans would use the special election (which they knew the media would use as a "referendum on Trump/Trumpism") as an opportunity to finally expose what we've all known (but been unable to concretely prove) for years/decades.

That being said, I consider the Alabama State Supreme Court's ruling to be evidence suggesting that the main form the voter fraud took was technical, occurring within the machines themselves. There may have been multiple groups/factions angling to commit voter fraud in different ways though, and it would make sense for them to not be privy to each other's plans, so I wouldn't totally rule out catchable on-location voter fraud (especially considering we have libshits on video admitting to short-term carpetbagging and a nigger admitting to voting repeatedly).

That would take almost 15k votes.

Accusations of voter fraud are commonplace in the United States no matter the party. It's what corrupt, decaying shitholes do. You're being gaslit. It's a pacification and demoralization tool.

Wrong. There is a clear consistent partisan split on this issue. It has consistently been the line of the Democratic Party that allegations of voter fraud are nonsensical and if any occurs at all it is very small scale. Their equivalent allegation is that they accuse the Republican Party of being behind what they call "voter suppression", which takes the form of imposing basic measures that test a voter's agency and makes them identify themselves when they register to vote and when they vote. I've also heard allegations that Republicans are somehow behind urban population density, Democratic municipal governments, and the congestion that occurs therein
How does it demoralize?

Filtered. Take it back to Breitbart.

Passive-Aggressive deliberately uninformed bitch.

I think so too.
But we know something is bound to be fucky given the soros influence last election.

Not in the transparent modern world. Social media is becoming a game changer because it's the direct influence of people. AI might soften the influence, but only barely.

Goddamn past me, I mean not only tune in, but also call them. En masse. Call them and pitch the case of clear voter fraud that has gone on.

That last question, wew.

BTFO

Something like this is probably in place anyway.

I chipped in, too. I'll chip in again when the deadline nears.

Hey, just saw your post and I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being so unstoppably autistic, you needed to educate a potential shill on how to do a better job fooling you when he comes in for his next shift, you blood-fart.

It's asses and elbows. The tidf is out in force for this. Also, does anyone else notice that on mobile this thread disappears from the catalog when you load the page? I had to click it immediately or it disappeared and reformatted the page.

My thoughts exactly.

user's autism, and the autism of others like him, just made all those shill narratives bannable offenses. Funny how that works.

Is there anything in common law to help with this? Some obscure clause?

Why are these insufferable niggers still frog posting? It would be nice if they lurked a little bit before they tried to change the culture of the board like a bunch of mudvading shitskins. Instead of responding to a topic and adding to the conversation, they just resort to niggerposting demon frogs and cluttering up thread. Like a bunch of screeching autistic monkeys.

This isn't cuckchan. All these newfags need to fuck off and die.

Wrong…all paper ballots must be held for 22 months after the certification date. Federal election rule.

Too late. Already destroyed.

the Kikey Potter books probably written by a team of jews is SJW cancer.

off topic, but do you have the Franken-grab template?

Reminder that the first image is canon, thanks to Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them confirming it.

Can you imagine if this actually exposed voter fraud? The shit storm would be palpable.

is this where the Mueller investigation is looking?

Roy Moore was interviewed on AfterWords in 2005. He must be the only guy fighting the communists' plan to keep all religions hidden from future generations and advertise only hedonism/satanic ethics through Hollywood. He does a great job too in this clip. It's a shame this country is treating someone like him so poorly.

c-span.org/video/?185944-1/after-words-roy-moore

The funny thing is that the separation of church and state was originally intended so that the government couldn't stop Protestantism or Catholicism from being part of the government.

Back then religious services was a integral part of government back then.

The Atheist and Jews who the founding fathers would have shot for doing so got involved to stop Christians from displaying/promoting ,ect their religious identity in the government in the public space.

Jews are the people who want to shove their ethnic/religious identity into people's faces, and then turn around to sue anyone who does anything remotely the same.

I can't believe he lost his job as an Alabama Supreme Court Justice for not removing a monument to the Ten Commandments in his court.

Yup. He DESERVES to be senator.

Where is Trump? Voter fraud isn't an important issue to him any more?

Some say he is tweeting coded messages about it. If there isn't justice or an inkling that it is coming before the end of this month, myself and probably many other Americans are going to start some shit.

Because this fraud is obvious.

Always the first post.
Not today, Shlomo!

GUYS, GET ON WHAT EVER LEGIT/SOCK ACCOUNTS YOU HAVE AND SPREAD THIS WEB URL (ALONG WITH YOUR REDPILLS ABOUT THE FRAUD). WE GOT TO GET HIM ACROSS THAT LINE BEFORE END OF THIS NEWS CYCLE (FRIDAY).

This
Libtards took the bait.
He was watching

My sides are in Uranus

I trust this guy. He refused to let the niggers and faggots bring him down.

Number given appears to be the main switch number for the DNC.

CNAM is "DNC SERVICES CO" with CO possibly meaning "central office [main switch]"

LRN of this number, is the same number, meaning it is a large switch run by competent people; if you started your own VOIP service the LRN of any numbers you got, would not be changed to point to you, but to your upstream provider (or even your provider's upstream).

the entire moore scandal was a (successful) attempt to by the Dems to create a win-win situation for them, if you don't understand what happened you shouldnt even be here

i dont give two shits that moore lost

(you) glow in the dark nigger

>>>/reddit/
>>>/auschwitz/

Lurk moar. the allegations are false and the niggerbitch recently admitted to forging (((certain))) info

jesus christ break whatever fucking spell this man has over you if you arent just a >(1) shill
the man dated 15yos in his 30s and has never denied it. A person may believe the same things as us while still being a creep who should never hold office or be respected

Wewlad this board is infested with newfags.

just how mad are you rn that creepy Moore lost? see too much of yourself in him?

This is top level newfaggotry. there was no emotion conveyed in that text you autist. go back to cuckchan if you cant lurk for more then a month.

Subtly kek'd, still all tor posters get the rope.

Gas yourself you nu-fag libtard cuck. Your shit is retarded on multiple levels. The 15yo shit is a lie and even if it was true, back then, no big deal.

Fake moral outrage, invented and paid for, for all you pathetic, politically correct simpletons to grasp onto with your fat, sweaty, fingers and vapid, projecting, easily led minds.

Can't wait for all the election fraud to come out officially. The salt mine will be hilarious.

Why the fuck do I still watch SNL? This fucking weekend update / Kate McCinnon talking to children bullshit. They constantly drop the word 'pedophile' in association with Roy Moore.

When I look at en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Moore_sexual_misconduct_allegations the youngest situations appears to be Leigh Corfman's allegation that in 1979 (she was 14 then, Moore was 32) and according to Corfman they kissed on the first date, SHE WENT OUT WITH HIM AGAIN… and then Moore allegedly ""took off her shirt and pants and removed his clothes .. touched her over her bra and underpants … and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear""

No proof whatsoever, of course, and even if there was, that's not fucking pedophilia. 14 is well into puberty, and all it was was heavy petting.

Beverly Young Neilson is this "yearbook" issue we keep hearing about. She claims she was assaulted in 1978 when she was 16 and Moore was 31. She claims he groped her and tried to push/pull her head down into his crotch. Neilson's lawyer Gloria Allred claims a handwriting signature verified Moore signed Neilson's yearbook (as if that proves he assaulted her, LOL) WHNT already caught Allred lying about Moore being the judge for Neilson's divorce, why should anyone believe this bitch?

Prophecy is extra-confirmed. The soldiers will create the recount, the recount will show the Mississippi niggers' cheating.

The King is returning, just needs to find capital and a Queen to join him first.

Still wwwyyb

aka i have no morals and what i do is based off the hivemind of le current year

tfw creepy Moore lost the election and he was muh political avatar

14-15 was the standard across the entire White world for millennia, and remains so to this day in all but the worst parts of it. What exactly are you complaining about here?

Don't tell me you bought the adolescence meme.

But user im just a BASED WN like you posting on an imageboard living exactly like my ancestors did!
>>>/auschwitz/

They're afraid. Keep pushing. The (mostly white with some Asian) men whose minds built society deserve sexy teenage girls, not used up roastie slime holes, and those men are finally realizing that they've been robbed and are standing up for themselves. The only thing that stopped them from realizing it sooner is because those are good men who wanted to believe that adult women couldn't possibly be so devoid of moral character as to create needless prohibitions for no other reason than spite at being seen as less beautiful. If the feminists didn't push as hard as they did within the last 4-5 years, those men might never have realized it, but the evidence eventually became too strong to ignore.

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
fixpol

They apply this tactic to everything. Notice that less people call cucks cucks? Calling leftist betafaggots cucks and cuckolds while calling zionist conservatives cuckservatives was a very effective insult and label to use. It spread like wildfire.

Shills try to suppress everything unique to a board to rob that board of its potency. If you need proof that shilling still works then look no further than how simply mocking a poster for doing something any user would do actually works. Less people posting pepe despite the butthurt and memes its produced. Less people calling cucks cucks. Less people doing less things and look how low the user count is just today.

Bottom line is that the next time you see someone posting a meme and no reason given, and if there is one it's nonsensical, that is a shill.

I think we're close to the finish line, user, but you're right. All of us have to keep on keeping on.
Just be yourself, it's what Uncle Adolf would have wanted.

Meant to say, next time you see (((someone))) bashing someone else for posting a meme, etc.

as part of our fellowship

This is a hundred times more important. Their professors literally gave them extra credit for showing up.

What do you mean "shill narratives"? Just the fact that they don't know MUH culture

Literally the story of Hannukah is

Blessings galore.

you forgot

Fake news, go away kike. Diluting the argument doesn't work here.

Robby Mook.

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
fixpol

Alabama conducting voter fraud investigation.
huffingtonpost.com/entry/alabama-voter-fraud-investigation_us_5a39468fe4b0fc99878f1ac0
fox10tv.com/story/37094145/secretary-of-state-launches-investigation-into-voter-fraud-concerns-in-senate-special-election

But what if fake news reports fake news. Surely it can't be fake news too.

Yes, that's fake news too. Because it's acting like those stories are the only accusations going around and completely changing how people perceive the election results into something false, i.e. there is no chance 'any' kind of voter fraud happened. For example, it mentions nothing of the Roy Moore Campaign's investigations, some of them mentioned in . Telling a half truth is the bread and butter of dishonesty.

Okay boys, its time to delete this thread :^)

I wouldn't doubt it if those sites pushing very easily verified falsities surrounding the election are fostered by those very same individuals responsible for the fraud.
A site without readership can never be relied upon as an important source, these allegations and their veracity do nothing to "de-bunk" the very real possibility of fraud.

Link related is a pre election conference exposing fraud.

youtu.be/dcmKZ63T0ac

Hate that cunt. She deserves to be homeless AGAIN

POTUS chose his words this way for a reason
Pic related

Huffington Post reports: voter fraud investigation begun.

Also Hillary's tweet is needed for future analysis
Pic related

How did I not even see it, the old damn fox…

4,888 D chess lol

98283849289832th Dimensional Meme Chess

EXACTLY

Is this Pepe allowed to save? i don't want to get in any trouble

Archive all links. Doubly so for huffingtonfuckingpost.

archive.is/NVCip

Yes but you must print out your browser history afterwards and burn it

"Alabama voters"
Omfg they have to do this on purpose

Right on schedule. Buckle the fuck up, because Mr. Moore's wild ride is just beginning.

Updated the OP. Anons need to report the posts when there's new info, imo.

This from the Alabama secretary of state's office.

Is just them cementing that the percentage gap between libshit and Moore was over the 0.5% gap or is it the exact opposite?

While we're on this, is there any way to see voter registration by county? I mean, it's been confirmed there are hundreds of counties throughout the country that are reporting over 100% registration.

al.com/opinion/index.ssf/2016/11/are_99_percent_of_alabama_vote.html
archive.is/Rvw10

sos.alabama.gov/newsroom/record-voter-registration-numbers-alabama
archive.is/IRvR6

According to Alabama's official Secretary of State website, there are 3,330,802 people registered to vote in the state. Even by the MOST CONSERVATIVE estimates, that's a registration rate of roughly 99.9% of the eligible population after removing all felons and non-citizens. Even when you add felons and non-citizens, both documented and illegal, it would still be roughly 90% of all eligible citizens registered to vote.

Something really fucky is going on here, and I don't think the Secretary of State is 'going to find anything' of note. Something is happening here, and it should be brought to public attention.

What about the military ballots? And what if the recount threshold is triggered? I also didn't see anything about the actual voter fraud claims. Just getting write-in votes counted isn't enough. Almost seems like they're deliberately leaving out the most important parts to try to pretend there was an investigation of some sort.

Those feels have earned my gibs. Better my bucks than bullets, for now.

archive.is/9luyk

I demand suicides.

Well to be fair he does have a son named jesus

Is that the military votes? doesn't have the word "military" in it. Still doesn't have anything about discarding the doubtlessly considerable number of fake votes for Jones though.

i can prove scientifically that there was voter fraud if someone would just get me the district-by-district voting results

Here's a thought:

If you're so certain, why have you not done the legwork of getting the data yourself?

Heres to hoping the voter fraud gets exposed, and Moore's rightful victory is given back to him.

I'm certain I can prove it if it exists. I'm not certain it exists

spoken like someone who's never aggregated data for a large-N multivariate regression… or ever tried to obtain data from the polls… its shittons of busy work, that's why. it could take me days. the actual analysis of the data is simple by comparison, tho the maths are extremely complex and it takes a lot of technical skill. in short, i didn't spend all those years in graduate school so i can be a data monkey. that's what undergrads are for

anyway, if Holla Forums wanted to dig, then it could be done in one evening

Hopefully someone has access to the data. Maybe an AL user could contact the Moore team/elections commission and acquire it.

i've done it before. sometimes you can find it online, but mostly you just have to call every county election office. it becomes really fucked up in large cities where there are all these overlapping jurisdictions. you don't have to be in the state to do it. I did a different state. I just said I'm a graduate student doing research and they helped me right out

It's definitely possible to use statistics to prove that voter fraud happened if it's there. There were statisticians going over the Democratic primaries last year doing the same thing to prove Shillary rigged it. That's not the question, though. The question is, can you explain how you did this in a way that people will believe? Liberals aren't known for their love of evidence or reason.

they weren't doing what I do, afaik. I studied under the foremost world expert in forensic voter fraud

yes, easily

Keep in mind the key part of this question:

>can you explain how you did this in a way that people will believe?

Color me very fucking skeptical of that part. It's nothing against whatever skills you might have, but you know how it goes. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

Thanks for the link. Donated.
How could anyone except people on SSRI drugs believe the absolutely disgusting slander against this man. SSRI drugs are the blue pill.

"People" with TDS syndrome don't respond to reason nor logic, and thus facts have no effect on them. Most of them are the 1 in 4 American women and 1 in 6 Americans on SSRI drugs - which (((nobody))) knows how they work. They are exactly like spoiled teenage girls, except the vast majority are ugly, stupid and powerless; the rest are vapid whores or people already with power. That's why the unwashed masses are drawn towards muh communism, because just like the jealous, cowardly, emotionally incontinent women they are, they just want gibs and will surrender anything and everything for "safety" i.e. put them in a jar and feed them. They are called pets for good reason.

The Trump Zionist Fake News Media Complex

Sheldon Adelson + Benjamin Netanyahu ——–→ Donald Trump ——–→ Fox News ——–→ Breitbart News ——–→ Drudge Report ——–→ Infowars ——–→ 4chan ——–→ Holla Forums

I feel like im in the 1% of people that a SSRI does its intended effect of not having me live life in a depressed shit state. The diffrence is without it my brain only thinks about immediate short term goals. On it I can focus and formulate long term goals and work towards them.

You're saying I just have to call each county election office in Alabama and ask for a number?

Be more specific, what numbers am I asking for, who should have ask for o ie them to me, what authority do I cite when they inevitably try to brush me off, what's a good liberal cover to make it seem like I'm a joneser, give me an example of one of these offices so I can track down the rest, etc.

I'll burn a day for this.

I was one if those on ssris. I was on a lot of other shit too. Blue pills turn into redpills, but I suppose we all have to suffer before were willing to shuck off the programming and cynically assess the truth.

* Who should I ask for in the office to give me the numbers

Kek. Is this what you guys believe? Laughable man

Oh gee, what the fuck I hate drumpf now :^)
He had two scoops of icecream, and will be impeached within 6 months :^)

You're the .1% exception then, try not to become a mass shooter.

be careful going down that rabbit hole. I grew up on shit like that, don't blow your brains out.

The scans are not the military votes, they are the writeins. The writeins will only be of interest if a large number are for Moore, which would seem unlikely since he is on the ballot. The military votes are estimated to be anywhere from 3500 - 8000 votes and their tally will be announced as soon as they get them all.

All this does is buy us time to somehow prove there was election fraud, these items mentioned above have nothing to do with fraud. Proving election fraud would be difficult for a citizen that does not have any inside connections, but casting doubt on the legitimacy of the votes is possible, which would help raise awareness, therefore possibly spreading to someone that DOES have inside connects.

Here's a guide I made that shows the types of election fraud.

Reported for being a larper.

Drown yourself in semen

It's more like

Why is this difficult for you to understand? Too much legal marijuana?

Are you the stats guy? How do I gather it all?

Nope.

Anons need to go undercover now for next years mid term elections.

Sign up to assist your state or local demonrat and then come election time, you can volunteer to help with the voting and dish the insider info.

I'm not in the U.S so its up to you anons!

top lel
indeed and very appropriate meme.

bump

anti-slide

STATS NIGGER WHERE ARE YOU

Bumping for statnigger return. How do we datamine?

ROY MOORE AT 70K! AS I SAID EARLIER ITT IMPORTANT THAT HE CROSSES THE THRESHOLD AND IS PRESSED INTO ESCALATION BEFORE END OF NEWS CYCLE TOMORROW

bump for justice

bump

ROY MOORE IS ABOUT 4K AWAY FROM 75,000! LESS THAN A WEEK LEFT! LET'S HELP HIM GET THERE!

Does not changing the total votes, but switching what some voted for count as altering the vote count?

Did they ever count the military ballots?

Have a bump

Now less than $2,000 away. Let's help him get there!
New thread:

So he couldn't get the necessary money? Seems they're giving the seat away.

any news?

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/28/574007390/roy-moore-files-complaint-seeking-to-delay-certification-of-vote

Montgomery Circuit Judge Johnny Hardwick denied Moore's request for a restraining order to stop Alabama's canvassing board from certifying Jones

Richard Charnin claims there is a “less than one in 15 billion” chance that voter fraud played no role in the Alabama outcome.

Bump for people who think a peaceful solution is still possible.

Based chess.

It is funny how the shills took the Christmas holiday off and are back in full force. I wonder if they will get New years off as well?

No surprise there isn't Johnny Hardwick a dirty dem coon Obama connection?

No, it isn't. Please release your tenuous grasp on a tiny sliver of hope that will ultimately delay you from preparing for the final solution.

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

Is there going to be a recount? He raised the money before the deadline, but the results have already been certified according to
It would be really unfortunate to not be able to take this chance to expose voter fraud.

I dream of a world where false accusations have consequences and the lying accuser must pay compensation for all the trouble they caused the accused.

Don't think so.

The Jew will never allow the White race to vote itself freedom from the Jew.

The Jew will never allow the White race to vote for our racial survival.

The fight is not over yet.
archive.is/I6R84
>(((Official Results))) showed Doug Jones winning by 21,924 votes
> Only a handful of military + provisional ballots (

YOU CAN'T KEEP A GOOD MAN DOWN!

scribd.com/document/367998949/Roy-Moore-Complaint#from_embed

Did he request the recount? He already raised all the money.

I think he requested a recount but will have to go through the courts.
It will probably be denied just like the stay on certification was.
There's not a lot of recent news, but Moore has obviously still not conceded, and that tells me he's planning something.
Maybe there will soon be a coup to put him in power, and expose the massive fraud for what it is.