You like what you see, goy? A hug is ten shekels. A kiss is 100. If you wan sum fugg, you've gotta pay 1000 shekels...

You like what you see, goy? A hug is ten shekels. A kiss is 100. If you wan sum fugg, you've gotta pay 1000 shekels. For 10,000 shekels, you can do anything you want. Any ideas?

Don't be shy Holla Forums, I know you want some of dat kosher pussy.

I'd rather just cut out the middleman & go full >>>/zoo/ tbqhwy.

Silly goy, everyone knows that jewesses are the ubermenschen.

Going through the slutty phase eh?

weird eyebrows+bags under eyes from sleep deprivation+"kawaii desu" hairband+slutty shoulder neckline+short hair+messy jew curls+"lol I'm such a slut!"+weird eyeshadow+dead eyes+knitted pink llama collection=cute?
I don't think I follow your arithmetic.

i would enjoy bashing her brains in with a bat

I would surrender immediately if you had Jewess as cute as Agatha willing to marry me, but you don't…

How is that not cute?

Y so mean to Agassa?

you tell me

Don't want to get banned

A thread died for this sin.

I think autistic girls are cute tbh.

Making you (((Toffee))) to my (((Gorilla))).

Yeah, well some people think prolapsed assholes are cute too. Doesn't mean it's true.

What are you trying to slide, shill?

I know options are limited but this is degeneracy beyond limit

sage for slide thread

Autistic girls can be pretty cute tbh.

AGGY THREAD!

Looked this thing up on YouTube. Not attractive. Sarah Silverman was better looking on Star Trek Voyager.

You have shit taste, user.

Nigger, you tried this thread before. I told you then that she's a pump and dump at best. Nothing has changed since then.

My last girlfriend was a petite redheaded half kike who also was an alcoholic and used to shoot up H.

Also sage

Yeah, but you just described a shy little girl. Yes, little girls are cute, but not 'I want to rail that ass' cute. They are cute-cute, like puppies or kittens. They also can be annoying as fuck and you have to watch them to make sure they don't do anything dangerously stupid. I want to play the role of boyfriend, not the role of babysitter.

You make me ill. Seek help.

She looks 12 and 45 at the same time.

Go back to cuckchan.

On second thought, scratch that. I want to fucking neck yourself

I'd rather wring her little kike neck

The current conversion rate for shekels is 7566000000 to 1 USD