When it comes to rail roads, what sort of overhaul does the government need to implement...

When it comes to rail roads, what sort of overhaul does the government need to implement? Do any of you miss steam trains? Didn't the south Africans modernize their told steam trains?

inb4 auto dealer kikes shill this thread with petro-jew propaganda.

THE LAST OF THE V8 INTERCEPTORS

Pretty low effort OP, please try harder next time.

Which country are you talking about? Some have fantastic rail infrastructure, others terrible.

Not being a pensioner I don’t remember them to miss them but yes I like steam trains, what person even slightly brushed by the tism doesn’t like steam trains. No they shouldn’t be reintroduced on any scale, they covered everything in soot.

Real blackpill hours, who's up.

I have, user. I have. It wasn't too long ago, was it?

Guess who's to blame.

Gee. I wonder.

naive dumbo thread number 2000

Public transportation is a meme in diverse societies. The white masses will commute for hours to suburbs if it means avoiding the inevitable diversity associated with public transportation. Which is why things like trains will continue to be a non-starter in the US and less and less desirable in western europe. If you want to observe incredible societal achievements in terms of public transportation you'll have to head to Japan.

i'm not talking about public transport.

train thread?

God now I'm actually watching it. I'm only 15 minutes in already it's a nightmare. The sheer audacity of that kike Larrick. That negress who you could see getting upset just thinking about it. And Quinby getting smeared by the (((media))) after trying to expose the truth. Things haven't changed at all.

How glorious our conquest will be. The whole world is against us. We are fighting an unspeakable evil. Never surrender. Never forget. Rise and embrace this eternal struggle of ours.

Nothing. Railroads should be private and not subsidized by government.

I do not. When I was born steam engines were almost completely phased out by diesel and electeic. I love soviet diesel locomotives.

Designated tracks.

Defund the highway system, increasing local segmentation/decentralization/experimentation while also dramatically increasing the viability of private rails.
PS people who believe reproduction is the meaning of life are not people, they're virus otherkin.

yeah that's what we need. steam trains. Not maglevs in vacuum tubes that can go from coast to coast in two hours. We need to bring back steam trains.

if you want to ride badass trains go to Japan.

Genius.

Maglevs are gay meme trains. We need steam-electric turbine locomotives.

We have jets and trucks now. Why the fuck would we still need trains?

MIGHT IS RIGHT

Trains are one of the most efficient means of transport besides boats or pipelines.

mainly to hang ppl who derail them

Evac tube transport, same shit they got in the DUMBs.

cant derail something in a sealed concrete tube (very easily, that is).