DRAIN THE eSWAMP

DRAIN THE eSWAMP
Trump has an internet team filled with globalist kikery. Not only are they incapable of fulfilling basic obligations such as honoring requests to be removed from email lists, they send out blasts on behalf of our president which are blatant bait and switch in hopes of suckering in more donations for their team to squander. It's hard enough having to scroll to the bottom and see if an email is legitimately from the President's team or from the cunts at the GOP who still can't fathom that the only reason most of us signed up as Republicans was to vote for Trump because our voting system is that broken, not because we care about feeding into their bloated corpse. Don't let these leeches in the eSwamp continue to suck funds from what would otherwise support worthy causes.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/768441
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Apparently this thread was too good for a kike free first post bot like all the other ones.

top kike

There should be a system here where every new thread created goes in a queue and the topic gets approved or denied before being posted. We need a bigger mod team.

This place is still a hell of a lot better than half chan. A good majority of the threads there are shitposts

Same sentiment here. Their emails are really slimey and have been since the primaries.

I like that but too dangerous, sets you up for gate keeping with compromised mod teams. Do you really trust the mods here to not fuck that up?

Filtered.

The mods are the problem you idiot.

You fuckheads know the Trump Make America Great Again Comittee has no attachment to the campaign, right? It's a literal jewish scam by the RNC because they're so fucked. They have to impersonate the Trump brand to get any funding.

75% of each contribution to DJTP, to be designated toward either its 2020 primary (which shall be the default) or 2020 general election account, up to a maximum of $2,700 ($5,000) per account. 25% of each contribution to the RNC’s Operating account, up to a maximum of $33,900 ($15,000).

Report Submitted!

They are doing a much better job now then around election time. If we can protect this place better vs shills I am all for it.

Looks good to me. I dont need some queef telling me turks are roaches. Thats called being redundant.

Nice slide thread.

I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white asss will defend this

Yeah like that more gov't meme works out well for anyone.

lmfao is this faggot serious?

Yrah he married Ivana the jewess because he's a time teavelling 44d chess player.
Seriously stop wasting our oxygen.

Did you take the slow boat from reddit, kid?

Yeah, this is actually kinda funny, in a "everything is terrible" sort of way.
Typical tricks, Schlomo, typical tricks.

Complete Fraud, WITH Net Neutrality in place.
No Consumer Protection at all on the Interwebz.
Nothing Stopping Sellers from selling to different zip codes, IP addresses, certain demographics (race), or just Guys named Biff for MORE SHEKELS.
I know the replies already; "Since you're new here, I-I'm gonna cut you a break, today. So, why don't you make like a tree and get outta here?"

KILL YOURSELF NIGGERFAGGOT
newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/768441

I'd tongue her ass

Sage