BREAKING: IG did not approve release of Strzok text messages

Watchdog: DOJ didn't consult us before releasing FBI agent's texts
archive.is/a8fyr
thehill.com/policy/national-security/365200-watchdog-doj-didnt-consult-us-before-releasing-fbi-agents-texts
Why did Rosenstein lie about it? Desperation from the deep state maybe?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Hk3pu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so many kike names, yeesh

Not surprised at ALL
BUMP
ROAST THEM ALL

checked, kek'd, and confirmed

Just further confirmation that we're not only seeing suspected corruption brought to light, but that there is active dissent within FBI/DoJ ranks between "Patriot" and "Deep State" blocs. Seems like the former is winning.

at the very least, the FBI talking heads appear to be completely out of the loop and uninformed when it comes to the OIG investigation. But then again these public hearings are always just a stage play for the public so who fucking knows.

This tells me that the employees of the Office of the Inspector General (OIG) should be freshening up their resumes.

I WONDER WHY

This all needs to end. ~2% of the G-d damn population.

Why do I give a shit?

OIG is Yet another corrupt layer of bureaucracy that serves no purpose. And should be shut down completely.

Since when does the FBI have to go through the IG to release information to congress, the FBI is beholden to congress ffs

Thinking back, 2013 seemed so hopeless, and 2015 seemed like peak degeneracy - as if nothing could stop the machine of Jewish globalism.

In 2017 it seems like nothing is coordinated anymore and every heeb is out for himself, survival is the only objective.

Maybe I'm wrong, the war isn't over yet, but the tables are turning quite quickly.

Then why did Rosenstein lie about it?

The OIG has historically been a highly respected office, known to be above playing partisan politics

26 minutes late.
You're getting slow, shlomo.

The jew always means the opposite of what he says when talking to the goyim.

it hasn't even started.

Wrong video.

I don't understand what motive Rosenkike could possibly have to lie about that. It seems more likely that he was falsely told the OIG had been consulted.

I would like to call to everyones attention the blatant ANTI SEMITISM going on in the Trump administration. Why are there so many of our jewish friends being targeted not only in Hollywood but in US politics as well. #NOTALLJEWS

Read between the lines, don't ban me

This is only the opening salvo user. The kikes that got too comfortable, sticking their necks out openly, are just recoiling from the attention. You just can't let them slink back into the shadows with their brethren, you must shine the light on them all.

The absolute state of the federal government. A total clusterfuck.
When are people going to fucking prison already?

Kike detected….

This is what a kike looks like kids, they can't spell out God, they use G-d because its somehow not the written word of God which they are forbidden to write, I wonder why…..

Torcucks really are the peasant underclass of Holla Forums.

Why is Tom Selleck keeping that cute loli from stabbing niggers user?

no shit, why are you so retarded?

God did not abandon the Kike, The kike abandoned God. Much of the old old testament is about this, it is a repeated pattern. The story of lucifer is a powerful one that keeps getting ignored: God's first creation turned against him, so he in turn rejected and banished it. It is a message that gets lost in the noise. The kike abandoned God, so God sent Christ to determine who is worth saving, and who is not. I would not be surprised if Pepe the frog is a modern day plague sent down upon them for their shenanigans lately.

Anyway, There are two factors at play here that the deep state is unaware of: The first is that they outsourced too much software development to pajeets, and pajeets can't code. archive.is/Hk3pu

They were plagiarizing code from github. Well the code they were plagaiazing, half of it was bad code seeded on github, some of it was seeded to build in exploits into systems, so now everyone that used a pajeet coding service has built in exploits all through there IT infrastructure.

This means that the penny pinching kikes have had their data, their secrets, out in the open for years while they thought it was secure. I am suspecting that pooed on code will be the reason for the next .com bubble bursting.

So, this was an attempt at a limited hangout that failed.

The best way to solve the problem is to encourage this.

Hastings.

Look at its face, it's a literal troglodyte.