Lisa Bloom Caught offering Compensation to Trump Accusers

Prominent lawyer sought donor cash for two Trump accusers

>California lawyer (((Lisa Bloom’s))) efforts included offering to sell alleged victims’ stories to TV outlets in return for a commission for herself why shouldn't she be compensated for her work goys? :^), arranging a donor to pay off one Trump accuser’s mortgage and attempting to secure a six-figure payment for another woman who ultimately declined to come forward after being offered as much as $750,000, the clients told The Hill.

>(((Bloom))), who has assisted dozens of women in prominent harassment cases and also defended film executive (((Harvey Weinstein))) earlier this year, represented four women considering making accusations against Trump last year. Two went public, and two declined.

>And while she noted she represented sexual harassment victims for free or at reduced rates, she also acknowledged a standard part of her contracts required women to pay her commissions as high as 33 percent :^) if she sold their stories to media outlets.

archive.fo/ZMl7e
thehill.com/homenews/administration/3650 84-trump-rips-fbi-before-speech-at-its-training-academy

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ESh2S
thehill.com/homenews/administration/365068-exclusive-prominent-lawyer-sought-donor-cash-for-two-trump-accusers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck wrong archive links

archive.fo/ESh2S
thehill.com/homenews/administration/365068-exclusive-prominent-lawyer-sought-donor-cash-for-two-trump-accusers

Bump

Have a kike free (seconed) first post

Highly strange this came out only after Moore lost.
1488-D hyperchess no doubt.

chcked
Thanks for the bump

thanks for the kike free bump

When Harth, for instance, informed Bloom she had just made a Facebook post urging other women to come forward about Trump in October 2016, the lawyer texted back: “Wow Jill that would be amazing. 27 days until the election.”

Never forget Weinstein tried to pay 6 million to McGowan, if she came out and said he was a changed man and dindu nuffin to deserve the outrage. She turned it down which is the only reason we heard about it. They do this shit all the time.

i honestly don't think Trump wanted Moore to win. He would have been too much of a lightening rod for the left to rally around.

“When you have a chance I suggest you delete the August 2015 Facebook post about supporting Trump,” Bloom texted. “Otherwise the reporter will ask you how you could support him after what he did to you. Your call but it will make your life easier.”

The woman declined. “I hate to say it, but i still rather have trump in office than hillary,” the woman texted back. Bloom answered, “Ok I respect that. Then don’t change anything.”

>The text messages show the woman made escalating requests for more money.:^)

story keeps going on, but I don't feel like shitting the thread up with anymore walls of green text.

So this pretty much confirms what has been pretty common knowledge up to this point that these roasties were all paid to smear Trump right before the election. My question is can the kike (((Bloom))) be disbarred for this.

thanks for the thread. I'm sure that the roasties trying to impeach trump now, is the same scenario as then and look forward to them being btfo.

Not surprising. Other news sources have picked this up so we should spread it even further to drive this shit home. Also, reminder who Lisa Bloom's mother is and her deep connections to not only the democrats but Hillary herself.

I mean after this article along with everything else breaking its going to be fun watching them try to keep burying the sedition and straight up treason that is finally starting to see the light of day.

Yea we really have to make sure this is blasted out to the normalfag sphere at maximum levels.

We should also bring up over and over how Gloria Allred, Bloom's mother, represented some of the accusers and was Hillary's delegate at the Democratic convention.

Bump

thanks for the bump, I guess this is old news. Anons had this figured out a while ago. I just figured it was nice to get some confirmation. There is apparently an audio recording of one of the offers.

That's always good to hear, I'd like to see evidence though. Disinfo shilling leads to the blackpill and (((they))) are well aware of that.

She should be sentenced to 72 hours in Chicago.

Again? This came up a while ago.

Wew. Another reason to spread this shit.

It never hurts to remind people since you know not all the details got out.

Kek.

Bump for the morning people.