So since it's actually happening, what characters does Holla Forums want in Smash for Switch?

So since it's actually happening, what characters does Holla Forums want in Smash for Switch?

They better put in Isaac, Saki and Ray 01 this time, otherwise I'll flip a tit harder than Umaru when she doesn't get a game.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/965403/2950bbaccd/
exhentai.org/g/978661/c35da6b124/
twinfinite.net/2016/01/its-now-impossible-to-buy-bayonetta-2-at-retail-stores/
crossfade.io/#!/ck43pihak5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want three versions of Pit, at least 3 copies of Cpt Falcon, and at least 5 Fire Emblem characters 12 people care about from one of the dozens of shitty games they made.

Perfect roster

that's too damn realistic

Ok let's get the obvious shit out of the way

Am i missing anything?

Here's some Pit

exhentai.org/g/965403/2950bbaccd/
exhentai.org/g/978661/c35da6b124/

As long as Sakurai stays as far away from Smash 5 I think everything is going to be okay

>Geno

I expect we'll get Ice Climbers, but the rest are just wishful thinking. Wouldn't mind seeing Corrin cut and Lucina and Roy reduced to costumes. I love FE but there are too many characters. This way it's cut down to Marth (plus costumes), Ike, and Robin.

There's no reason Ridley can't get in.
We have Meta Knight. He can play like a bulky version of him.
Metroid needs more reps, too.

just give me the damn starfish already, Sakurai.

and fuck Corrin, too. What a worthless piece of shit.

An Eternal Darkness rep is always my choice.

Never will happen. Won't get a character. Won't get a stage. Won't get an assist trophy. Won't get a trophy. Won't get a song. Won't get a sticker. Won't get a mention.

Liking Eternal Darkness is suffering.

As do I, although he's probably on it anyway because he's a flip flopping fuck.

Are you fucking gay

are you? Pious would be fucking awesome.

No, I'm fucking straight.

Who cares? This series has long since run its course.

It's one shitty game from 10+ years ago that barely anybody played and nobody outside of here remembers

WA

Corrin isn't even good in his own fucking game. The kid tied to him is so mediocre that it's considered a waste of good genes to marry certain characters, and oh my god his personality is so unbearable.
Just a whiny, naive, annoying character who you use because they have a really good sword, as I hear it. Even Roy's a better lord and his personality is so bland and forgettable he might as well not be there.

The last two smashes were shit, so I really don't give a fuck who they add. I'll only pay attention to the game if someone other than Sakurai directs it, that fucker hasn't made a decent game since Meteos.

It would be nice if Takamaru from The Mysterious Muramasa Castle could finally be playable and get enough representation for a reboot tho

It's not shitty and at the time it got Silicon Knights a lot of interest from other companies, which had them floating well in the industry after splitting from Nintendo, until they screwed the pooch back to back by using the Unreal Engine without a license for Too Human then diverting resources away from X-Men: Destiny to work on their next project which would never come out.

I just want Issac, Bandana Dee and most of all Ray 01.

Too bad Custom Robo (GC) isn't nearly as much of a classic. Then again, good riddance the series died seeing what gaming's become.

regardless, I wish they would use more niche IPs as unlockable characters. That's literally the point of having secret characters.

I don't even play Smash anymore since Rivals of Aether came out. It may be in early access with weird furry characters but it's way better mechanically. Thankfully I got in early enough that I could actually win matches online, before everybody got godlike at the game.

sanic

THERE WON'T BE A NEW SMASH
SMASH WII U WILL JUST BE PORTED TO SWITCH
WILL HAVE SAME RELEASE TIME AS BAYONETTA/CLOUD/CORRIN AMIIBO

man I played Binding Blade, I thought Roy was okay especially considering he's a 14 year old lad fresh out of training.

If we get more FE reps we should get some good ones. Like pics related.

But we have way too much FE as is.

I find the topic of stages to be more interesting than characters. I want a Wave Race stage so bad, because it's probably our only hope of ever getting to see how Nintendo would make Wave Race look on current technology.

You're cancer and you should die of cancer you fucking asshole

I would like to see some mechanical changes as well. for christ sake we have three ways of jumping. Use one of those buttons for something else.

Roy basically just didn't exist to me, man. At this point they'd be better off keeping Smash to just Marth, Ike, and one new rep. Make a Fire Emblem musou and shove everyone in there.

I think you missed the

You know it to be true.

Dream Tier:

Recall Tier:

ALT QUESTION
You've been tasked with making the new Playstation All Stars Roster, who do you select?

I'm saying if, man. I like FE pre-awakening.

I personally want more DK reps, Stafy, Metabee/KBT-1, and Waluigi.

Lucina and Corrin especially should fuck off and die

Calm your titties.

could be interesting

Man, Starfy has big fat niggerlips.

Comatose Pit probably has a higher chance of getting in than any of the Rays

Roy was originally supposed to be Leif from Thracia 776 who's a much better character overall.

Why the hell is Cloud in Smash when FFVII was practically the PS1 flagship title?

Might be, if Nintendo Switch does REALLY well, that is.

I mean, Minecraft is on Nintendo, and that's a microsoft owned IP.

Because that's what happens when you have an open poll.

I'm half-surprised Geno didn't get in too.

Dude, Leif is my favourite unit in FE4 and I'm playing Thracia 776 right now. He's up there in people I want in.

After I gave him Lex's Hero Axe he became a one man apocalypse.

Go full nostalgia and bring in every character associated with them. Crash, Spyro, Snake. Bring them all in.

My bet is that Squeenix was approached about putting someone in Smash, and they went with it because they wanted that amiibo money.

Pretty sure the only poll character they put in was Bayo.

WELL FUCK YOU

Because Sakurai is a hack who's trying to turn Smash Bros into Video Games Industry beats the shit out of each other. I'm surprised we haven't seen Master Chief in the game yet

Bayonetta wasn't even a poll character, she was just used since Sakurai didn't wanna work on the game anymore.

wow.

Because the logical choice for a Square Enix rep from Nintendo games would have been a Dragon Quest character but SE has to never promote dragon quest out of fear of it becoming more successful than final fantasy

to be honest they kinda do look like big ol' puckers if you squint.

:3 :3 :D

That would be a bad thing why?

so true. there will never be another fire emblem game as good as RD

why has our precious series been bastardized? I've seen tons of other franchises be reduced to swj pandering and gayness but I never thought it would happen to fire emblem of all series. I could tell awakening was going in a bad direction but I never could have forseen such a deviation.

an invading territory comes and fuck shits up while a lord of that countries runs around the continent trying to liberate his nuts off. how hard is that to make a game like that?

they do, that's why I'm mad. I can't unsee it.

You know it's funny, Chrome would've probably been the Marth clone if not for that leak.

[citation needed]

Don't ask me, I'm not Square Enix. Probably has to do with the fact that they would actually need to put an effort out for localizations

I for one would love a fire emblem where you can be the aggressor.

Or kinda something sacred stones tried but made too easy, with all the demonic enemies and all that jazz. I thought it was a cool change.

Just make a Smash Emblem Spin-off and call it a fucking day.

Asriel in smash when!?

Don't believe me? It's all in the numbers.

twinfinite.net/2016/01/its-now-impossible-to-buy-bayonetta-2-at-retail-stores/

I still want Crash.
Is oekaki broken or is it just me?

oh shit you're right.

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNN

Ice Climbers
Bomberman
Chrono
DragonBorn
Samurai Goroh
The Boy
Inkling boy/girl
Waluigi

Of course he would ge great though

I hope he never gets in.

I wanna fuck pit.
Also.

That's true, competitive smash fags are no better than competitive pokemon fags.

He has a higher chance than waluigi or bomberman.

No

To be fair. A lot of competitive smash players aren't really that good at smash.
Just look at how many don't shield grab the idiot who picks up the bellows.

Yes

Assist Trophy/10

After the trainwreck of a roster in 4 I really could not give less of a shit.

I'd like this too.
I want a mimiga mask alt

I agree. I agree so much.
Smash 4 has to be the blandest fucking game in the series yet.

I mean, at this point it would only be a matter of Nintendo being okay with it.

Roy shouldnt be a costume. Hes different from Marth in the same way Ganon is to Falcon.

Fire Emblem should be Marth(NES/SNES age), Roy(GBA age), and Ike(Wii age). The 3DS games are below average so fuck them. Maybe Robin can stay.

Doomguy. He has more Nintendo relevance than Cloud Strife, anyways.

We need Zero, Quote, and ridley

retarded

What would Doomguys normals even be? His specials are easy but aerials and normals are more important and harder to make.

I mean fug Doomguy doesnt even JUMP.

This picture makes me sad. Quote needs to be more robotic though.

I agree, and I don't even play doom.

Trust me, I'd rather have this than more FE characters.

They improvised most of Samus' moveset. They could do the same for Doom Guy.

Better than Brawl at least. If every character was as fun to play as Greninja it would be good game but there's not point when the game is littered with low risk high reward characters like Luigi and Bayonetta.

while we're ranting about smash

fuck Sakurai for removing Wario's shoulder bash

Nah. At least in Smash 4 you can hit your opponent consecutively.

Smash gave birth to project M, so I'm pretty alright with it.

It's because they made the game more palatable to scrubs like you.

I only agree because the punch has too high vertical launching angle to be as useful, shoulder bash was AMAZING for knocking out people with weak recoveries.

Waluigi, no Waluigi no buy.
I can accept that he is simply not being included, but that Sakurai comment during Smash 4 really pissed me off.
I'm done playing Nintendo multiplayers where Waluigi isn't playable.
I don't care if that means not playing a nintendo multiplayer until 2067. I WILL have my meme character.

Neither did ROB.

He didn't even compromise by making the shoulder bash the dash attack.

Brawl fans are fucking idiots.

don't forget the super armor, man. I also feel that the endframes weren't nearly as long too.

get you shit taste outta here

you and everyone else begging for Waluigi have extreme cases of autism

Isaac, that's all I want

They'll add version exclusives to incentivize buying the new console. Even though Sakurai stopped working on the game they can get Bamco to do it.

Makes sense, since the NX version of Mario Kart 8 in the reveal trailer had King Boo as a character.

Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories for the GBA had Cloud in it :^)

yeah

whens mahvel

sora would've been a better square enix rep since hes actually been in nintendo games
even geno would've been better since hes actually been in a nintendo game

i didnt buy smash 4 though, and i dont plan on getting smash 5 either

at least they picked cloud instead of lightning

oh wait my mistake then

Doomguy's been in more games as the main character. :^)(^:

but user…he did get in :^)

There's only one worthy indie game character of digging its way in.

And you couldn't be more fucking right, user.

Custom robo
Dark sammus
Generic Federation soldier
Those are really the only ones i want in the game
Maybe the custom robo villain too
Sm4sh was shit

amibo money

>It's either Sylux, Dark Samus, or a Galactic Federation trooper

Bayonetta, Wonder Red, Mewtwo with no Lucario, both of Midna's forms and Lin for Advance Wars rep

They should also bring back Adventure mode from Melee.

We need another mario clone

Maybe someone from paper Mario?

I hope that you have the source of that pic because I would like to know it

I know it'll never happen, but it'd be nice I think.

Yeah he does
In the new one I think he can jump
And in ZDoom/GZDoom you can bind a key to make him jump

Also, since the Switch is technically a handheld/mobile device, Nintendo WILL release one with better specs in 2-3 years, I guarantee it.

captain falcon clone

All that matters is the gamefeel. Sakurai already proved that he doesn't understand that and doesn't want to understand because making DLC bucks is easier anyway.

He's already fine as a palette swap for Meta.

Personally I think he'd end up playing fairly differently compared to Meta Knight. Mainly cause he has a lance instead of a sword. Not like Dark pit to his normal counterpart.

But that's just me.

I do
to bad no ones translating the artist anymore. the dude has 4? untranslated manga now

Geno or bust.

He would fucking destroy everyone, user.

He's be like mashing bayo and cloud together x1000

No.

No, user. We just aren't as autistically sad as you are.

I think Splatoon was a big enough hit that Callie and Marie would deserve appearances.

God dammit, countersage

Bomberman that is all!

Was there a new cuckchan exodus? I keep seeing fags like this one trying to stir up shit on every thread.

>post yfw Smash normalfags call them "ultimates" now

What. Explain.

I agree.

Dixie
Paper Mario
Advance Wars Rep
Issac

I'd like to see Wonder Red, Dixie Kong, Ice Climbers, Wolf, Shantae, Isaac/Felix, Ray mk-SM01, any AW character, a MHun rep(Ace palico maybe?) and Paper mario.

The only characters I really want in are Wonder red and wolf.

I just want sakurai to not direct this one so we can get a game closer to melee.

Rathalos armor with weapon changes would be amazing, but the smash devs would probably half-ass it.
A rampaging monster as a final smash would also be cool.

Funny, I want Sakurai out just so we can get a game that innovates on the formula rather than making half assed melee clones

More anime/asian looking swordsmen? No thank you.

I want Wonder Red and Phoenix Wright. That's all I can ask for.
Also I'm gonna be severely disappointed if they don't use the Will Smith song "Switch" in an ad for the system.
crossfade.io/#!/ck43pihak5

The different skins could be different armor sets too, rather than just colour swaps. Moveset could be tough though since it would be hard to represent different weapon types.

They could innovate, but given Nintendo's recent "innovations" I don't trust them. I just want a good smash game

A palico would be a pretty solid option as a rep as well, the moveset would be easier as well as palico don't have nearly as many weapon options.

Phoenix would be fun, but he'd probably get in as an assist trophy sadly.

Trying again since Holla Forums ate my post..

I don't want to see it, either. I can't think of any other reps that can have unique movesets, though.

Requesting a source on the image.

Considering that Smash seems to highlight games that had good sales before development I think a Splatoon rep is guaranteed.

Want to happen but probably need a new game.

I still surprised Nintendo still hasn't tried to come up with a cross over franchise like a digital card game that could use all these obscure characters and franchises.

I know it won't happen, but my two biggest wishes for the possible next smash are the inclusion of klonoa and an actually balanced roster that isn't padded out with clones

Good point. They did state they made the last characters for the Wii U and 3DS versions.
Still going for Shanbae.

people like you who don't give a source to a picture that can't be backtracked because it's edited deserve a special place in hell.
but if you give a source your soul will be redeemed and you will find a place in heaven

Not this shit agian…

Oh shit, you reminded me that we're supposed to have a PlanetSide 2 revival thread since our helmet is in the game.

I'd be down. If you have the OP copypasta it'd be a lot better than this shit thread.

OH BOY OH BOY, ITS ONE OF THESE THREADS

My picks are Zero and Simon Belmont.
If I had the ability to replace corrin, lucina, and robin, I'd switch em out for lyn, hector, and ephraim.

The problems start when you compare roy with one of the vastly better lords like hector or sigurd. I agree, he isn't bad, but if you're going to be a block of wood, you might as well be a super powerful block of wood, like ephraim.

If they make roy different, like how he was in project m it's fine. Changing hitbox orientation really turns him into a different character, but it wouldnt've hurt to add some more flame effects.

Did they get the new update? I miss you fags.

I don't have it, but I'm sure there's a pastebin floating around somewhere.

I'll have to check in the morning. I really hope our helmet made it in.

My picks

Simon Belmont has to be one of the characters.

Anyone notice how tr4shfags always mention characters and their large roster/diversity but never brag about the gameplay itself?

Do a sequel to 9/11 and we're talking.

In the mean time you can play as him on gang garri- nevermind cancerous Overwatch faggots killed it because of their hard on for the gorilla.

then what character you want?

Valkyrie from where?

So when are these guys gonna make a debut? Preferably all classes?

I am now imaginging a stafy game where you play one half as stafy and the other half as a funky gang-star from tha' hood from pufftop. amazing.

I'm not interested in another Smash game until they either get someone to replace Sakurai or give the series back to Hal Labs.

fed trooper it is!

No fed

I'm surprised he wasn't in Melee

Brawl speculating was fun, Japan Time was great. Now it's just getting ridiculous and boring.
We'll never get Geno, we'll never get Ridley. Get over it.

If you want more than two 3rd party characters you're part of the cancer that's killing smash bros.

I would say Wonder Red. However, some of his moveset in TW101 is similar to that in the Bayonetta games, so he'd probably end up being a broken garbage that would make Sm4sh even worse than it already was like Bayonetta did.

mah fucking nigga, Shantae for Smash. She's basically the only character I wish was in the game at this point. I want them to take out characters at this point.

and maybe add a Metroid rep, but that's just me.

What the fuck is a Wonder Red? What about Mach Rider, DevilMan, Alice (Balloon Kid), Pockle or whatever from Giftpia, Captain Rainbow, Chibi-Robo? Actually just give me Alice, not like i want to take lewd screenshots im not sick.

You forgot Soccer Mario

Lip for 1st party.
Terry Bogard for 3rd party.

I figure he could be done okay if they maybe based him around charging attacks or something. I would definitely main him.

not iconic enough to be in the roster
(neither are FE characters, but still)

Neither were the Ice Climbers.

*striker mario

Nothing, I'd want them to just port over melee or some gamecube games at this point.

The online for sm4sh is fucking atrocious.
And I say that because I've been playing in "smash hell" for so long that I hate it. Against the same type of people, doing the same flowcharts, regardless.
It gets so fucking boring and irritating. And then you'll fight against people who you swear are reading your inputs with that straight up bullshit reaction time. Constant perfect shields, perfect pivot jabs, all that shit.

Plz user, that's just a buzzword that Sakurai uses as a bullshit excuse. The real reason for any character to get added to smash is for advertising purposes. Only a handful of them are added for nostalgia dollars.

That's why the characters listed in these threads will never be playable.

ROY MY BOY !

This, i need my wa and roy

I want Saki Amamamamia in, but only because I want a Sin and Punishment STAGE in the game.

I want them to take out Roy, Corrin, and Robin, but replace them with Anna.

Literally who? FE characters are fucking cancer.

She appeared in more games in the series than any other character, even Marth. Hell, cut out every FE character but her.

If you want a proper Kirby villain it should be Dark Matter, freely transforming between his first and second form

i'm probably set
i actually worry more about what i DONT want in (Palette Swap/Reskin Clones like Dark Pit, new Clones in general, thats it pretty much)

for third party bomberman or any belmont (even kokoro) might be cool
inb4 pachinko movesets cause Konami

WAZ

WAHLUEHGHZ

user…. I

This is one of the problems with Smash character selection, instead of having primary main characters, followed by secondaries and villians which should help represent a franchise. Eg Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser.

But then they started adding "current/most recent game characters so we get choices like Rosalina, Bowser Jr and FE characters like Robin, (and Marth alt Lucina promoted to character slot) and Corrin as DLC that end up bloating representation for their particular franchises (especially FE, where every character is a sword user and feels more like product placement).

Now for Anna, she cameos throughout the FE franchise and was finally playable in Awakening. Unlike others FE reps she wouldn't be a "recent single game rep" she could be a character that serves as a rep for the entire FE franchise.

And probably also a case of characters that lend themselves to a moveset and being fun to play.

Pretty sure that next Smash will have Inklings (boy and girl, similar to Villager, I bet). See the jokes about how Nintendo finally made a new franchise because they were starting to scrape the bottom of the barrel for new Smash Bros characters.

Rayman

Wait, what?

This amount of bait.

Assist trophies

Also a Panel De Pon stage where the battlefield constantly has a bunch of falling blocks that change the terrain.

What makes you think Sm4sh is coming to Swtch?

Look up Gang Garrison. A demake of TF2 that features quote and curly as playable secret characters.
Also, its a fun game, btw.

I think we need a third kong rep

Dixie or K.Rool

i really want sakurai to respect and use DKC2 Dixie and not Tropical Freeze Dixie, otherwise K.Rool is a better choice

Nintendo needs $$$$

smash is big $$$$$

quickie "ultimate version" of the game with newcomers and more stages and some new mode does the trick.

I know about GG2, used to piddle around with it before I'd paid for TF2 and it's absolutely fantastic for what it is. Was curious what the whole bit about "muh overwatch killed it" was, especially since it's still up for download.

This. Port over the Wii U version, maybe remake some of the 3DS stages, add in a character or two. Boom. I'd consider getting it if it had Smash Run. I love that mode.

You're a daft one, cute.

My hopes of Custom Robo even being represented let alone having a character slot in the next game were shattered when they didn't even add ONE trophy or tidbit about the series in Sm4sh. At least in brawl they had a Ray model as an assist trophy, but they didn't even fucking bother with that in 4. I think Nintendo just either gave up due to having no idea what to do with the series or forgotten the series entirely like so many of their other ones.

I have no intention of getting the switch anyways due to already seeing major red flags everywhere regarding the system. I'd rather see Nintendo stop and rest in peace rather than see it slowly and painfully die via torturing itself like this.

Just add a shitload of mii outfits that resemble any and all characters anyone could ever possibly want in the game and stop just adding a character for fanwank (granted smash IS a fanwank game, there are better reasons to make a unique character than "the fans want this")

Completely rework most – if not all – of the returning characters in the same way that Zelda was changed from her Melee/Brawl iterations. Meaningful changes, but nothing that changes the spirit of the character.

Only add one rep from third party games/developers, and only add a new character if there's something genuinely unique that their character can bring to the game without it feeling out of place.

Diversify the roster as much as possible, give clone characters an entirely new moveset, and change "omega" stages to just be hazardless versions of the original stage with a standardized height and width rather than just a single platform.

And for fuck's sake, make ganon different from Captain Falcon. I know memesters love that he's a fat Cpt. Falcon with hyper armor, but he deserves better representation.

ZSS who looks taller and more imposing, but keeping the face close to what it is in Sm4sh.

Also Shantae.

Is AW still in smash 4? the assist trophy that is

He's one of the few characters that actually deserve a spot in the roster.

I think it is. Would be neat to see a character who maybe calls in units to fight. I had a moveset like that in mind for Robin, with Fire Emblem units. Before he was actually announced, that is.

Would also be nice. He worked in MvC3, why not Smash?

what? konami acquired hudson soft.

His alternative colours need to be Edgeworth, Apollo, Godot, Klavier, and not just recolours

I'd personally like if they actually made a separate beast Ganon for OoT and kept the current one from TP with some heavy swordplay worked in with his moveset.

Ok, then I demand my fav characters from European niche developers to appear as well. Am I doing it right?

Oh, and the Postal guy, don't forget about him.

To be somewhat realistic, there's probably going to be more of what worked for sm4sh and fan pandering from Bamco
and most importantly

It's not gonna be a new smash

It's gonna be an "Ultimate Smash Bros 4 for Switch" with newcomers and more stages.

He'll probably never get in, mostly due to his most obvious alt costume.
Ironically, he'd be a shoo-in if Ninty started marketing to tumblr

alt costume of who?

We'd be lucky to get Phoenix at all, let alone alts for other characters.
Not to mention the prosecutors wouldn't fit with Nick's (most likely) goofy move-set.

I think we're probably just going to get Smash 4, maybe with the stages from both versions, the Ice Climbers added back in, and all the DLC included (so they can make more to sell)

saitama pls

I just want better alts, honestly. They can put in all Koopalings but can't make a Mr. L alt? More legal stages would be nice too.

I think the roster's plenty full now though. I love dreaming as much as the next guy but beyond Ice Climbers and Inklings, I wouldn't expect anything beyond more clones, especially considering how easy a "new character" like Paper Mario would be.

Shadow the Edgehog alt never ever.

Wizzy-chan

I suspect Inklings and Ice Climbers are a given.

Smash 4 SUCKED. It was BORING. The roster had a lot of sucky parts to it, of which I could make a fucking brick of text no faggot would ever read, but the most damning thing was the lack of anything to do that was fun.

Casual multiplayer was enjoyable, but there was no classic mode. There was no adventure mode. there was no target mode, platforms, or race to the finish. Fuck, I wanted to haul ass down big blue, but no, i don't even get the smash 64 hallway.

I have no reason to look forward to smash bros in the future unless:

Fucking damn it

Asriel can die in a fucking fire along with trash like you.

Fucking hell man, I like the cut of your jib

NOW

So in other words, he's a prime candidate, like the ice climbers and marth and pit.

When was this confirmed? Is there a source? I don't see people like Gamexplain blowing their loads all over a new Smash.

shiiiiiiit

Fuck, just throw in GX while we're at it and have an F-zero brawler.

Had a better moveset as an AT than pit.

FUCK YOU
I half expect any and all metroid characters to just be removed come smash 5

I'd argue that galacta Knight's moveset is different enough that a simple costume for Metaknight wouldn't work right.

his theme seems to be mostly lighting based whereas metaknight has a more "Wind" oriented move pool.

I'd say he'd be more varied than Mario and Luigi.

I want -2 Fire Emblem characters

However many they're making, I want them to cut 2

if dubs they add 2 more fe chars
if trips they add a third hand

play StarTropics on NES
enjoy chapter 3
especially your visit to Shecola

To not be so fucking slow. Make Turbo the default or do a Normal and Turbo speed settings in all modes like old Capcom games did. That is pretty much it. I do not one any new characters because for all the ones i'd ask for I would prefer that be a new Smash game.

Waluigi
Kumatora
Ridley
Dark Samus
Ayumi Tachibana
Takamaru

Kazuma Kiryu
Wonder Red
Ryu Hayabusa
Snake
Shovel Knight
Dragon Quest rep
Simon Belmont or Shanoa (though the former would make more sense)
Firebrand
Asuka (Senran Kagura)(I just think it'd be funny)

I honestly can't tell FE characters apart.

Who I want: Geno, Isaac, Ray 01, Lloyd, maybe a better Square Enix rep, like Crono or a Crystal Chronicles character.

Who is going to get added: Inklings for sure. After Bayonetta, though, I have no clue who will be next.

Is this serious or bait, i actually can't tell. Jesus dude did you ever play the game? Its the shit

At least romhacks/mods are a thing. After I finish my run of thracia, I plan on trying elibean knights and staff of ages.

Agreed. I liked that they tried to add some variety to the demons, but it still didn't feel like there was enough variation.

Muh nigga

What?

All i want is Nintendo characters to be in and no more 3rd party characters clogging up the roster is it that too much to ask?

Oh wait as long Sakurai is there just to quench his thirst from fanboys tears that would be impossible.

That is a fair request.

No shake shake?

SHAKE SHAKE
SHAKE SHAKE

Anna can at least be told apart due to her hips.

never gonna happen but we can dream

Oh, add

skull kid and geno or i won't buy

I can't argue with that. Look, megaman was the first decent thing to happen to the series in ages, but I'd rather we just back off the 3rd party shoehorning.

Like fuck, man…

Considering Geno has actually been on Sakurai's masturbation list, but he couldn't touch him until squeenix let him, he may still be out of reach unless Cloud returns for 5mash.

I've been living under a rock and have ignored almost all Nintendo related news ever since Iwata died. What is switch?

2hu Smash fangame never ever

NO MORE NON NINTENDO CHARACTERS

These would be my picks.

Hmm… i think for picks, I'd have to go with this. Mario gets new shit per game but the other main starting franchises get jack shit.

So its a fucking tablet?!

Too true.

Why do they want to move smash to a portable console though? They really tried hard with the 3ds, but everyone preferred the playing on the Wii U.

Smash run was fun as fuck though, but no one wants to play it. They should have just focused on making another adventure mode in all honesty.

Nintendo will never make a better Smash game than Project M

shantae
lolis
other cute girls

I refuse to buy another Smash game until Hitler is an officially playable character, and I'm not talking about stupid Miis.

hitler is a third party character he doesnt belong in smash bros

GOKU!!!!!!!!

i have a sleeping polar bare what do i do

i have a sleeping polar bare what do i do

I don't recall Sukapon being in Urban Champion.

you have to hack now. you give the polar bear a bamboo

Urban Champion isn't a fighting game. It's just trash

nuh uh ur just underage

Quality has nothing to do with if a game is a fighting game or not.

Miyamoto plz go. Stop forcing Urban Champion on everyone. Nobody likes it.

I bet you think Street Fighter V is a fighting game too you faggot.

Let's add Umaru like op suggested.

good idea ill get on the horn with nintendo right now

Could accept any of the three protaginists.