Swedish political activist Bechir rabani was found dead

Swedish political activist Bechir rabani was found dead.
"heart failure"
This happens just about a week after calling out (((Robert Aschberg))) for corruption, threats towards political activists and citizens and his communist agenda on his podcast and a long video on his youtube channel.

(((R.A))) is a millionaire, his father traded with stolen gold from the soviet union and R.A are a radio and TV profile in Sweden, mostly spreading communist propaganda.
One of his TV shows is called "troll hunter".

Bechir visited R.A's home to confront him but R.A was hiding and his enraged wife was at the door saying she felt uncomfortable, this got a lot of attention in social media.
This door knocking with a camera crew is a well used tactic by R.A to threaten people.
Bechir was doing the same tactic back.
This was a needle in the eye for (((R.A))).
Shortly after Bechir dies.

Never forget political prisoners and political homicide victims!

Pic is R.A.

Others that been in the way for (((R.A))) have also ended up dead. For example "Solvallakungen"

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/rabani
youtube.com/watch?v=GmbMHywA2kY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

100% Swedish.

sage
So?

bump

A genuine Syrian. Interesting how he says moderate Religion of Cuckā„¢ is gaining traction. Sad.

He talks about being harassed in this video published March 13, 2017 where he tries to interview a "journalist." At 10:38 he says, he says immigrants expect him to defend all immigrants because he himself is one. "Fuck that. Over my dead body."

patreon.com/rabani

bump

that bald kike is a murderer

If door knocking with a camera crew is bad tactics, don't do it back. Return fire strategies should only be used for attempts to extinguish tactics completely. Ie, you start door knocking with camera crews because you intend to create a new norm in which NEITHER side does that.

CIA heart attack gun detected. He died at 33 just like Jesus.

Things are really picking up if the slaves of atlantis are attacking their POC minions speaking out against them. They know their time is almost over.

Fuck off. The language barrier is no reason to be ignorant about who he was or what he represented. He is the son of a former bodyguard to Hafez al-Assad and came to Sweden when he was 3. He chose to fight for Sweden and were taking flak until his death despite every option to walk away and live a simple and quiet life. I hope that the second part gets leaked, which was planned to be released today.

Wow. Bless our allies and may we forge a kike-free future for us all.

If digits, this kike dies next year

Convenient heart failure for an anti-communist going after the kikes is 100% Mossad MO.

In especially pozzed countries like Sweden, the only thing a person can do is just start killing.

That picture is like some overwrought parody of this:

SWEDEN YES!

Convenient heart failure at the age of 33. I wonder what the autopsy report will say.

wew

I want underrage teens to leave. Here is some information.

Q: "I remember we talked before the program that he (the father) has influenced you politically and that it was he who begun talking about zionism. Do you want to tell us something about it?"
A: "Most men from his generation are very informed. Especially those from the ME, because zionism has been very, what to say, it has been very wide and you often encounter it down there so most of the people coming here from his age are very informed. He often talks about politics and the wars down there and how the media angles everything that comes here. I did not listen so much because i was young and so, but it was still in the back of my head. Then when I got older i started to sit down and started to listen more and more, and it raised my curiosity. So he has taught me quite a lot."
Interview: youtube.com/watch?v=GmbMHywA2kY

Why the thread tl;dr?
He could have chosen to live as a offended minority but he did not.
He could also have lived a quiet and comfortable life but he did not.

This has reached trending #2 and #4 in Sweden at the moment, so unless taken down expect the normalfags to choke on their breakfast tomorrow.
He also did a antifa undercover at the nmr march in september for anyone who remember that thread.

Better than huwhite "brothers" of hawaii nationalism that destroyed the Third Reich and supported communism, you fucking mutt.

I bet you think Erdogan is "based" too.

Ok he sounds legit. You have to admit it is funny

Good goy, attack those who fight with you.

Erdogan is ALL IN FOR SENDING SHITSKINS TO EUROPE, you fucking subhuman. Just like your kind is.

What are you even trying to prove with these "punchlines"? Your posts are worth nothing unless you prove to understand Swedish and spent time watching the material he put out (which you haven't). This is sadly the equivalence of disliking Hitler as a non-white because you don't speak german and he sounds angry. For that reason these threads unfortunately becomes a double edged sword unless OP takes height for these expected replies and provide some backstory. For your interest he spent the last 10 minutes (on video before he died) ranting about how Sven should pull their head out of their ass and take back their country before we become a battleground for every other conflict in the world, and how the future will be worst for the ethnic Swedes among other things. You must think very highly of yourself and your ability to change things if you can afford to spit on people like this who died exposing (((them))). The worst thing is that you are not alone in this behaviour and worth noting is that if you have zero interest in non-white people you can at the very least contain your autism and refrain from posting until you get the full picture, since it is often trivial to see what is YES! and NO!.

In time I will see the funny side of it. Most of all because he had good self distance.

I'm not trying to prove anything, I'm just reacting to the guy who thinks Muslims can be in any way shape or form "based". They are not.

They are not our friends for disliking Jews just like the Jews are not our friends for disliking Muslims. It absolutely doesn't matter what the guy says because there is nothing that a white guy couldn't also say. Why, then, fixate on these people unless there is something else going on in the background?

This is the core of this whole argument you both are having.

When a racial stranger not only speaks our truth but acts to save our people in a way very few whites do. Does this man not become worthy of our respect?

The "not white" replies are jewish shills. Destroying cohesion is how (((they))) control nations.

I'm sure it will be widely reported on in the swedish media when the time comes

Is essentially what they are saying.

Another Mossad hit? Jews can do whatever they want in Europe and get away with it. No press or government organization will go after them.