Scream fortress droped yet again

scream fortress droped yet again
why does valve do this and expects not to be shit on?

they droepd the only thing that made tf2 alot more unique 2x

how can anybody even tolerate this shit? only thing valve themselves did was make the case model

ahahahahahaahah

tf2 sux lmao

You seriously shocked at this point with how fast Valve have been going downhill? Also you left out the part where they're apparently doing it to also work on a new campaign. So that's probably why they chose to skip it. Gotta make that money.

not realy shocked, and what campaign?
3 months to spend 6$ on a pass that gives you shitty crates with cosmetics created by the community and you have to pay to open them? does selecting items from the community count as a 'big new campaign'?

Reminder that if you weren't Team Heavy, you should kill yourself.

Why would you out yourself as a faggot like that?

TF2 was never good.

They have Steam Market what gives then millions free money. Why Valve should care about video games?

Why do people play these abortions?
I can understand normalfags, but why are there faggots who come here to discuss they're absolute shit taste here?

Its been nearly a fucking decade man. Give them a break. They aren't even doing the comics anymore

We all knew this day was coming bro. TF2 may not be completely dead yet, but it "Ended" a long time ago

i have been here from the start saw it grow, hate what it turned into but still somehow come back for it, kind of like an abusive relationship, altough it might be thanks to the friends wich i started with who still remind me of how it was

Go play other games you stupid faggot
Theres plenty of choice out there

as i told you, i keep coming back for it, and what other online FPS games have lasted THIS long and most games you get sick off after about 10 hours, don't come here with cancerwatch amd ASSFAGGOTS

Please give examples of other class-based online shooters besides Overwatch because its full of ASSFAGGOT cancer and I'm poor

Go play something else that isnt an FPS
FPS games are mostly trash nowadays with few exceptions.

That's what Valve apparently calls a "campaign". Throwing more CS:GO garbage in and using reskin weapons with a pretty effect rather than make new shit themselves. All to wring every last penny out of the community.
Remember when Dangeresque,Too? was supposed to be the "furthest they'd deviate" from the main theme of the game?

most of them have already falling player bases , and don't come here with cuntsmod that thing is filled with kids

How is UT4 doing? How's the playerbase?

It says its still in Alpha but I'm pretty sure they have to say that because the game is pretty much open source

i loved when the gifts were on haloween, not for the gibsemedat free haloween item, but the rush to get it , i wish tf2 campaigns had something liek that incorperated, instead of spending 6$ to get some shitty skins/crates and calling it a 'campaign'

naw, TF2 died in 2011 when it went f2p. Some argue it died as far back as 2008

as i said, was here from the start and still have friends who started out with me playing with me, but valve is making it realy fucking dull

i felt like it *really* died when valve stopped updating it and handed the controls to the autism valve community. that was 2013 before the game breaking class nerfs game.

You're a retarded nigger that will never be satisfied
Off yourself by bombing Valve HQ

Not very active
But you will find plenty of matches on the Hubs or matchmaking.
Server browser is unfortunately dead

It died in 2011
The massive shitstorm of people with no standarts and the current Valve skin/hats microtransactions bullshit was a product of that as well.

well i think valve also has some autism to explain, i remember reading that the human teams on mvm had to be of 1 colour because the beta testers kept trying to shoot each other instead of the robots

Uh oh, looks like some kid is a little Backburned :^)

Thats neither Engie or Spy you fuck

i usually just play with friends/select group of friends, they only play tf2 and some other games wich i don't own and i am just not interested in gary's mod it does not apeal

I mean, I wouldn't even mind the community garbage weapons they add in so much if they actually made them different, new weapons rather than just wasting them as reskins. TF2 just has so much cancer at this point. From valve's shitty monetization, to the fucked trade economy, to the abundance of furry shit. I'd say I'll be glad when it finally looks ready to die, but at this rate and how Valve apparently plans on never making another TF game and just updating TF2, I don't see that happening till Valve dies.

pyro was supsoed to be the ambush class and heavy the tank, now it is switched the other way around

>"lol why dun they work on da gam insted of hattu" when anyone can be a turbokike and get away with it

hurr guize ive been in this server for 2 hours im teh bezt

I'm convinced the fat Jew Gabe gave the Spy special fucking treatment because he said numerous times it was his favorite class

There is literally nothing a good spy can't do
>everyone else? The fucking revolver is able to land fucking headshots

Spy was a mistake

Depends on the gamemode
You're playing a nearly 10 year old game full of kids and Reddit cancer, I dont see how it doesnt appeal to be honest.

This is what you get for still playing TF2 past 2008.

i played it, a few mods some popular , some not, it just isn't it for me

boo, go back to overwatch, there are no waifus here

wat

BURCH
U
R
C
H

That's not medic you fag enabler.

no please, not him anything but him

also din't the vocie actor from miss pauling say she was gay?

*her

The VA is ashley burch. And I think valve them fucking selves said she was bi or some stupid shit.

How fucking new are you OP, you massive cocksucker?

That was only what the comic's writer Jay Pinkerton said. Probably how it's written, more so. Not Valve, because they don't care.

i hope that valve did not actuelly said that but they actuelly might since they hired beta testers who can;t see different colours

Also basic spelling, holy shit. It's like I'm watching someone have a stroke.

Valve, and by extension TF2, are slowly but surely getting more and more pozzed. The only reason it isn't more evident is because they all but stopped making games, and have very few outlets to spew their diversity. Luckily they realize they can't fuck with established TF2 characters, but Pauline is evidence that they aren't afraid to add new ones that are retarded.

gee, daycare finished already?

Back to SA with you

Nigger if you post here and dont know who Ashley Burch is and what she does then you're really fucking new.
I dont give a fuck about the lore in these games and anyone who does should be shot to be perfectly honest.
Its time for you to go back

>Play through Did pretty crap since I don't do Competitive/Casual and just fuck around on trade servers

You know what makes me sad, all I wanted was that new Pyro Shark hat which is adorable and I was even willing to sell whatever item I got + Pay extra to cover buying the hat from the Market place but I guess I'll never get the hat ;_;

you deserve it.

i got in a server fairly quick, but thanks to my shitty internet provider i keep having bad DNS conection, so i actuelly got into a new map, but could not play it

everytime

How about you just use another fucking DNS then?

can't don't know where to find one and i live very isolated

i'm not so smart with internet things, i do know alot about hardware

I get heart pains from PvP Anxiety so I usually go on trade servers so I can play in short bursts without putting the team down.
That and I like cosmetics and shit in games. I just find it nice to see everyone with a unique look to them.

who cares if you fail, if you play in pubs nobody wil care if you suck cock since most of the players will attempt to butterknife a ubered demo man

user, are you 70? How do you have such bad circulation that minor thrills from computer games gives you heart pain?

TF2 was nice when it came out, it's a shame that they had to fuck it up in the most retarded ways imaginable. Imagine it like a Lovecraft novel, but instead of absolute horror we get absolute stupidity that results in nice things getting ruined

Google exists.

When everyone's just wearing either nothing, mann co cap/gibus and/or pyrovision, or tasteless combinations of cosmetics uglier than one another painted with garish colours just for the sake of them being ~expensive~ looking, high chance of at least one shit-looking unusual included. Pic related, one of the few times I dared opening boxes. I like the hat+effect combo.

Maybe he's in a school with other physically disabled people.

i searched it up, can't find anything

MOTHER FUCKING NO GIBUS UPGRADE

eternal ally strikes again

Nigger I'm pissed I wanted a spookum highfive but EVERYTHING is broken because it's recycling server data from last year

it's a recycle from last year, with somehow less content. I'm amazed at how they managed to do that.

Well yeah, the Pyro came along and then the best thing ever became sliced toast.

SOMEONE IS GOING TO FUCKING DIE FOR THIS

There hasn't been a gibus update since 2014

Reminder that Blizzard gave more of a shit than Valve did.

here comes the titty monster

If you had a "Ghastly" or "Ghastlier" or "Ghastliest" gibus it would get updated if you missed a year

Fuck your queer as special snowflake everyone has an ubercharge game.

I bet you switch classes to soldier/demoman when you see an Engineer.

Anyway
chECH 'em

you mean not learning how to abuse flamethrower reach around corners?

Or using circle-strafing, poorly placed dispensers or even reflect sentry rockets.

my boy is growing up so fast

Hey what format you play in comp?

probably iron

user, if you go down this road, you will be frustrated on not improving or not being versatile.

my nigga

I genuinely didn't even know team fortress still got updates. I dropped it after they made it clear hats wouldn't stop. You fucking autismos need to erase that game from your PCs, it's been shit for so long that your continued attention to it is simply beaten housewife syndrome.

On the subject of competitive, who here is playing? I don't mean that matchmaking shit, I mean in a league such as ESEA, ETF2L. Honestly, being on a team is one of the very few things keeping me from suicide.

The only time TF2 was good was pre-hat era.

There's a lot that can be said about this comment.

Spooky Sleeves
Spooky sleeves again
YET ANOTHER SPOOKY SLEEVES
I don't understand, are they trying to piss me off?

Daily reminder TF2Classic is godly

No it goddamn isn't you dick surfer

Hellfire is the G(song)OAT

Yes, it is

nigger I played it with Holla Forums, and would have been fun if it was just old TF2, but there were a bunch of dumb mods and maps for four teams.

i need to put my wiener in ahsoka

not bad

You sound like a no fun kike

IT'S SHIT
EVEN TF2WARE WAS BETTER THAN THAT.
AND THAT WOULD OCCASIONALLY TURN ON SV_CHEATS 1 AND PEOPLE WOULD FUCK UP THE TIMESCALE ON THE SERVER.

a no fun kike would be playing tf2c

Isnt shit like this why people are playing Overwatch? Along with the fact that TF2 removed a feature as basic as joining their servers in the server browser in favor of slow as shit matchmaking and more attempts to milk the community?

Overwatch draws in the MOBA crowd far more than TF2, but I'm not sure because my friends who like TF2 play overwatch, but so do the ones who hate TF2. I will definitely say that official servers are fucking atrocious now because every match, it takes forever to get in, then after every match it pretty much makes you leave so you have to wait for another match again. I find it ironic that in attempting to kill private servers, valve made them infinitely more convenient.

alphablaster shouldn't you be back to >>>/reddit/ and be in your little hugbox discord? Or are you still being an underaged faggot?

Isnt that the guy who said he was going to kill himself becuase someone sent him ERP logs of some sparkledicked furry faggot fucking Link and he ended up jerking off to it?

yes

It's weird since I think Valve had that same feature in CS:GO for the longest time, but finding games is fast compared to TF2 where it takes forever like you said. And I dislike using the server browser now because most servers are just trade/idle shit which basically killed it for me.

so did the simpsons.

uncle gubsy goes gub gub gub

And that's why overwatch it's going to last few months, their updates are tf2tier but with more shit.

Facepunch is filled with special snowflakes.

Yeah, and funnily enough he bans fags from his server despite being a giant fag himself. Not only that but because people criticize him on here he left this place for reddit. I remember him saying that if someone made a /cow/ thread about him he would likely kill himself, hope it happens.

Sage for offtopic

isnt he the same guy that does sonic erp on steam?

Not sonic no, Link yes.

It was fun, but it would've been better if the fucking mod team didn't jack off everywhere and we could've just handled their fork ourselves. Oh yeah, and Alphablaster had to ruin everything.

TFC is still an option, right?

It's probably dead, and assuming it isn't that kind of defeats the purpose anyway, as it is pretty distant from TF2 game play wise. All the small changes add up to really big ones.

FORTRESS FOREVER
Jesus, I miss FINLAND FUCKHOUSE so much.

the only thing to laugh at here is you

Time to be autistic and give a timeline for the Scream Fortresses, as they pretty much reflect the status of TF2 during their time of release

A relatively small update a few months after hats were added in the Classless update. It added a simple reskin of Koth_harvest with the caveat that it had pumpkin bombs scattered about it, deadplayers dropping kritboosting pumpkins and a The ghost of Zepheniah Mann. It added two hats, infamous The Ghastly Gibus, which could be gotten through visiting a webpage or dominating someone who is wearing that hat, as well as a the Midly Disturbing Halloween mask for completing the Candy Coroner achievement.

A much grander affair than the last Halloween update. The winners of the art pass contest, CP_Manor_Event and its much less well know cp_mountain_lab are added. With this time around, TF2's first PvPvE boss was added: The Horseless Headless Horsemann, who would run around the map beheading people and if you killed him with a melee weapon, you'd get a haunted metal scrap and a pumpkin mask. This is the update many people (in my experiance) tend to think as the peak Halloween update, however it wasnt without its glaring flaws. 2010 was the year the Mannconomy update came along, bringing with it the store and trading. This was reflected in the fact that it added 4 cosmetics that you had to buy from the store or use your scrap to craft one randomly, and 10 new masks were added which each class getting their own, as well as a Saxton Hale mask you could get by collecting all 9 class masks and crafting them., presumably encouraging players to trade their extras.

Oh I forgot to mention noisemakers. They were a limited use item and were a huge flop as such. However history tends to repeat itself as Valve hasn't learned their lesson with CS:GO's paid sprays.

This is where things start to get grandiose, in some ways good some ways bad. This time Koth_viaduct gets a reskin, you fight MONOCULUS! demoman's missing eye given life by the wizard that the TF2 team kept joking about and rather than silly bags, seemingly to celebrate the ability to equip 2 misc items which was added in the Manniversary update, every class gets a three piece costume set, which could be obtained through gift drops. Also, occasionally they would spawn in the "underworld" and give them the then meaningless title of "haunted" which made them more valuable because traders are retards. 5 more store-exclusive items. The kicker is that the halloween-restricted items you could get from present drops were also added to the store, as well as a $60 pack of all of them, add that a week earlier, there was an update that made all store-bought items uncraftable.

Scream fortress's last hurrah in my opinion.. Gifts, now which only spawn for you, give you cursed items, which you could craft into pile of curses like in the Pyromania update. These pile of curses would contain cosmetics, spells you could apply to your items and crates. Koth_Lakeside_event is added where a wheel would spin whenever the point is capped, as Marasmus appears to fight everyone as a boss. It was a pretty fun update especially for people like me who would go backburner pyro when the boss died so you could critburn the entire enemy team from behind and get immediately banned for denying people their skull hat.

The beginning of the end. 2013 was a very dry year for TF2, adding nothing but hats in crates up until that point, and it had become clear that most of the TF2 team had moved on, and it was shown in the update. A reskin of plr_hightower that had castable spells, and rather than a hat, you had a book that was functionally the same as the magazine you got with gift pack you start off with. No real boss this time, only a skeleton king that when it dies, it drops a powerful spell. Also a lot of really shitty overly silly Halloween cosmetics were added, including the infamous magical mercenary.

At this point all hope is lost and the TF2 team are either incredibly out of touch, or just fucking with us. A reskin of a map no one plays with a LOLSORANDUM minigame at the end, no gift drops, you get two batches of cosmetic drops and thats it.

Valve has given up. They come forth and say they dont have a big update planned, they add a reskin of their gunmettle missions and call it a day.

After one disastrous update after another, they decide nothing but a goddamned crate.

All the scream fortress stages were reskins though.

I never played Helltower plus though.

Did you read the rest of the posts?

Reminder

Direct quote from the OP:
>and a big new update and campaign

campaign is going to be gun mettle, part 2 screencap this

Would TF2 dying a few years ago really have been so bad?

Why do people still play this "game"?

Paladins.

What I don't understand, is why Valve fucking bothers with the competitive mode. The majority of players do not give a single shit about it, only the few "[clanfaggot]xXMLGPROXx420blazeit" cunts wanted competitive and
matchmaking, because they wanted tf2 to be WHACKY cs:go.
The fucking merasmissions don't even work, like valve didn't even think of october until they looked at the calender and went "SHIT, OCTOBER IS HALF OVER ALREADY". I could not find a single server running hellstone in
the server browser and had to use matchmaking, and much to my dismay, collecting souls didn't work. What a waste of fucking time.

All things considered though Helltower was great. It was an incoherent, chaotic mess, but it was a fun incoherent chaotic mess. Hightower has always been a nice map to screw around, and the Halloween version just expanded on that.

I never really liked Ghost Fort because Merasmus is boring.

addiction

Honestly I don't know. I've used to put hours upon hours into it but after so many updates it just feels so alien to me. I occasionally go back to it when I want to just turn off my brain for a bit and relax with something at least familiar, but at this point theres barely any familiarity left. I blame Valve killing community servers, now all thats left is shitty huge server conglomerates like skial and whatever shitty gimmick gamemodes people play.You'd used to join a server, slowly make a name for yourself among the community, socialize, make friends, and basically hang out like the local bar. Now its you join a valve server, play with strangers and leave after you've had your fill.

You know what honestly pisses me off?
People abandoning TF2 for other Valve games like CS:GO and Dota, and also abandoning it for Overwatch
Even though it's obvious that
THE EXACT SAME FUCKING THING THAT HAPPENED TO TF2 IS GONNA HAPPEN TO ALL OF THOSE GAMES
Let's go over the facts:

I hope so!

Thanks valve.

And? What's wrong with enjoying a game before things inevitably go to shit?

Blizzard's handling of OW is definitely different to Valve's though, for better and for worse. At least I can play OW with some hope for the balance issues getting addressed.

Knowing the future sucks balls. I feel like I'm wasting my time when I'm playing a good game that's going to turn to shit at one point or another. The "don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened" argument doesn't work on me.

The reason why TF2 failed is because it went too far with the cosmetic shit, alienating a huge chunk of the playerbase and opening the floodgates with it going f2p, again to have even more people trading hats, pissed of even more of the og playerbase.
With Overwatch you have a price tag keeping cancer at bay, and no matter what cosmetic shit they add it will work because unlike TF2 it never had an established era (the 60's) art direction so they can put all kinds of wacky and outrageous stuff in it.

Gee, I wonder why. Games ARE a waste of time, an enjoyable way to waste time. If you had anything better to do while you were gaming you should have done that instead.

I'm still having fun with TF2, I have yet to buy a crate or key, but the game is still really good at its core. It has tons of maps, lots of different customization options for weapons and it's just solid all around.
With some specific tweakings it can even look good.

I do wish Valve put more people on the team though, it's a pity seeing such a great game being ignored.

it is free if you are premium or have a phone number conected to your game they did that because the game is free and if comp mode would have no requirement hacking would be rampant

I mostly dick around in ZombieMod, but every now and then I'll try to actually learn to get good… and utterly fail. Feels like it's definitely at that life point where most really playing are experts and a few noob sheep that exist to give them points.

I hate the matchmaking, so I used the server browser to find a Halloween game, joined it was just a big spawn camp on a ctf server, but super dark so snipers can hide down halls and pick fuckers off and stay unseen.

Generally speaking most people that are content to game hop like that aren't really all that interested in that game.
It's like the people who hopped onto Scott Cawthon's games only to ditch them for the suddenly famous "Music guy from homestuck" who basically flew under the radar until youtubers picked up the game and then suddenly it's A DAUNTING METACOMMENTARY ON GAMES. and then like a week later they bumped off to some cartoon.
It's migratory hipsters, not really something you should factor in as your "playerbase"

Matchmaking fucked over this update big time. Can't just kick back and relax on a server while goofing around in the chaos, while maybe doing some objectives half assed.
Now it's all about doing those objectives to win the match, while facing all the usual halloween shit.
Matchmaking itself is pretty shit, but it's even worse in halloween.

I miss pubs

Am I missing something or is three halloweenied maps somehow not a decent halloween event?

same as last year

I'm feeling it

WHY CONTRACT NO WORK?

WHY CONTRACT NO WORK?

Don't forget Wave 666 which was added in 2012 which was an MvM zombie fight

How am I supposed to believe on you, if you don't post the screencaps.

I'm still waiting for the photos when he made MAGA tantrum in his school

You can still play online on weekends.

That is one dead motherfucker, even the URBANd dictionary hates it.

Depends on how you're defining death.

But in tf2, people are still playing that fucking game, and most likely Paladins will die first.

Yeah but the fucking skeletons break the game.

Valve must cater to my every whim!

f. Neckbeard virgin

such is life on ghost fort

Have you even been since 2015? You need to go back >>>/cuckchan/

You've brought this on yourself.

holy shit is this you?

shut your mouth, 9gag

I always found the Halloween events lame and annoying really. I don't need or want to celebrate holidays in my video games.

…now I'm just annoyed at Halloween and sad…

Goddamnit user

Goddamnit…..

allahu ackbar

post your halloween loadouts

what do

Pick Vaccinator med and pocket him.

Befriend him and become his vaccinator pocket medic partner in crime.

team up with him and go play comp with him, make everybody butthurt, do it for KEK

No you dumbass, on the off chance they actually fix it instead of sucking Redditor compfag dick, all of the cancer will get BTFO. That would also require deleting the phlog, and for whiny bitches who play other classes to learn to move while shooting.

This is highly amusing.

Daily reminder that we have canadia to thank for all the bronies.

Wait what?

The voice actor who does the scout has a twitch stream, and does VA work for donations, or some shit, it's kinda cool.

I see.

Were they posted in a recent webm thread?
I've not seen them but you have them all ready to go.
Or are you some weird sort of shill.

Why are you still playing tf2?

I just downloaded them because I'd rather not post JewTube links.

Familiarity I guess. Kinda like security blanket desperately in need of a wash.

speaking of VA's whatever happened to the Heavy/Demo and Pyro ones, last i checked it sounded like they couldn't do the voice anymore

About sums up the amount of forethought valve puts into their shit.

This is the company that gave heavy two speed boost items and never bothered to check if they stacked.

The Pyro's new lines sound different because Valve doesn't remember how they did original filter, if I remember. It's still the same guy.
I think the Heavy/Demo VA retired.

Heavy/Demo retired, Soldier's too old to yell, rest are still working on the game as far as I know

Heal the hackers, and make everyone involved butthurt as possible.

It's an .mp4 you dumb bitch.

user pls.
A "video" or "motion picture" then.

install linux, done. There's no VAC on linux games and you can still play on VAC servers. Basically source security is already garbage tier but if you install linux it's non existing

Add him as a friend
Stay on the other team and vaccinator a heavy to fuck his shit up
Nerds deserve bullying

Until I see another Half Life or Portal, I'm not interested in a single thing Valve is doung.

JUST FINISH THE STORY GODDAMMIT

Rate my dick

Pic related. This is the same company that included a shitload of fat, drunk, and girl jokes in its game.

I still find myself coming back to it because of the flow and freedom it has. Sure it backfired and made the game extremely cancerous, but something as simple as platforming with Scout or Soldier feels really nice. Compared to Tracer from Overwatch Scout feels smooth because you have more vertical mobility, consistent speed, and aren't tied to MOBA-lite abilities.

TF2 is no longer Valve's biggest cash cow, and if they keep trying to fix what ain't broke, it'll never be. I'm holding out for the big Pyro update, but I don't think it'll help TF2 recover from the MYM retardation, even if it's good.

The Spiderman comics guy? What the fuck, he used to be funny! Why is everyone drinking the Kool Aid these days?

That made my day for some reason.

That guy was awesome, good luck finding a replacement.

Actually his throat cancer really fucking him up, he can't no longer do the soldier without sounding like a dying cat (compare his screams 2007 to the present)

I pray to the nearest saint that they're doing a satire, also shut the fuck up, donny.

That made my day for some reason.

That guy was awesome, good luck finding a replacement.

Actually his throat cancer really fucking him up, he can't no longer do the soldier without sounding like a dying cat (compare his screams 2007 to the present)

I pray to the nearest saint that they're doing a satire, also shut the fuck up, donny.

Probably it's going to save tf2, but she's like a Lisa simpson.

Except people genuinely like Ms. Pauling (Post character reboot)

They copied OW's competitive mod, because apparently it was a good idea, it would be no surprise if they add waifus just for the sake of fan service.

I'm somewhat hoping it blows up in their face and they're forced to re-open valve pub servers.
Thank fuck my favorite server is opening back up

Um Portal's story has finished, its Half Life that needs finishing

I really want to make a mod for TF2 like the TF2C community did, except just make everything in it's current state more balanced with hats you don't have to pay for
But I heard source engine is very hard to code in.

There's still the Borealis, which is present in both series. Admittedly, I'd prefer to visit it as Freeman, just because I need to know he and Alyx survived Episode 2, but I'd take Chell if I had to.

Of course, she'd need a time portal device, as she's somewhere around the year 11000 at this point.

That's not actually very difficult to do in sourcemod, however
No weapons you "give" to the player will show up to anyone else in the server because they disabled player attachments in the hatless update

No hats and that should be taken out entirely, it fucks with the clear art style and makes the game look like shit

Chell would never appear in HL story, there are just a couple of references to each other that they're in the same universe, they don't have the same tone at all and seeing Chell as Freeman or vice versa would be too weird.
Not to mention that HL is dead anyway and the story will never get finished as the writers of the series have left Valve so it doesn't really matter either way.

seems like a cool guy

Good to know

God those fucking feels

I want my high speed direct hit shots, I want my heavy to outspeed scouts. I want engineer to plop down level 3s like they're minis, I WANT CHAOS!

Play custom servers amigo, or learn source mod. If there's demand for it it'll survive.

Anyone know of any custom weapon servers? I know of one "community" of servers but those servers are usually dead and the founder if a bit of a fagola. The weapons are terribly balanced but I'm looking for CHAOS too.

Did the fat sister with the chin tumor died finally? Cant remenber the name of the Hutt sisters now.