Doom 64

i have Doom 64 EX but i can't find a ROM that works with it, can anyone help me?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/download/No-Intro-Collection_2016-01-03_Fixed/Nintendo - Nintendo 64.zip/Doom 64 (USA).zip
emuparadise.me/Nintendo_64_ROMs/Doom_64_(USA)/39715
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

You're trying to make a rom…work with another ROM?

i have doom 64 ex, which is a source port, but it says i need a rom of the game, i tried to go through sites giving it for free but it doesn't work

go to emuparadise you idiot

Here
archive.org/download/No-Intro-Collection_2016-01-03_Fixed/Nintendo - Nintendo 64.zip/Doom 64 (USA).zip

Don't forget you have to use wadgen on it to extract the data DOOM64EX will need

EP shills go home

You dolt

/thread. OP is a fucking moron.

emuparadise.me/Nintendo_64_ROMs/Doom_64_(USA)/39715

There. That was all you had to post. Instead it's a sea of:

This place is such a fucking shithole anymore, if there was an alternative that wasn't worse I would jump ship within seconds. Bunch of elitist meme spouting retards too busy throwing insults to actually discuss fucking anything.

Enjoy the game OP, it's excellent.

This place IS bad, but it's the least worst place out there.

No user, you're the faggot.
If you aren't literate enough to open fucking google and type "Doom 64 ROM", then you don't deserve to be here.

Everyone learns something somewhere you dipshit. How the fuck is telling someone where to find a good Doom64 rom harmful?

When was the last time you actually had an original thought?

You sound like a Neogaffing/GBATemp elitist, how about you fuck off and build your ivory tower elsewhere? You're the reason people are discouraged from adding to the sharethreads. End your life.

If you want to learn, lurk more. Use the catalog, go to the Doom thread and ask there.

This thread is not even for Doom discussion, it's just a retard asking for a rom and the retard who spoonfed it.

And you're another faggot who doesn't know how to pirate.

You're not on your /a/ tab, friend.

I do actually, along with building and distributing warez and packs, and I share with others whenever I can. Knowledge is power, but you're a weak piece of shit, Mr. Reddit spacing.

You're just a meme-spouting faggot clinging on the newest fad. And while knowledge is power, as a rule of thumb you don't give power to retards.

The only retard in here is you. Suck my dick.

Gotta love how instantly fixed that spacing, good job being a good little bitch.

Warms my heart.

What's the matter?

This triggers you?

Really?

Fucking neo/v/.

Said the faggot that got butthurt when someone asked where to find a Doom 64 ROM.

what the fuck happened to this board?
I miss 2014

Same thing that happened to the rest of the internet. It's full of hyper aggressive meme spouting faggots who never actually discuss anything trying to one up one another constantly.

I've never seen this cover before. Was it ever used for copies of the game?

What?

mark is the kind of poster who'd have been banned for attention whoring in eons of olde he is in control of one of 8ch's highest-population boards his administration is ineffective with too few volunteers and too much preferential rule-enforcement he is well aware he's hated outside a few select cliques and revels in it he will never give up Holla Forums he ate an entire ice-cream cake fatty fatty fat fat

Discussing literally anything is "shilling" now, haven't you heard?

You enable retards who disregard looking for threads. Of course nobody wants to talk about anything with you.

If emuparadise isn't a good place to get ROMs and ISOs, then what is?

Anyone who doesn't know everything you do is a retard, gotcha. Faggot.

It's a great site, unless these mongs list a reason to not use it you can disregard everything that comes out of their worthless cock sucking holes.

He is just being autistic, Emuparadise is fine, i get to download GC games in less than 3 minutes from there.

It's a fantastic site and it gets bonus points from me for not changing its layout appreciably for the entire time I've known it.

How the fuck do you have trouble finding that of all things?