Is it weird if I don't like this game?

Is it weird if I don't like this game?

I mean, even the most adamant Cawadoody haters usually admit that this one is actually the only well made of the bunch. But aside from All Ghillied Up, the whole campaign was boring to play and I didn't like the multiplayer all that much. I did think the story was pretty cool though.

Nah, it's pretty shit. MW2 and BO1 are both better games.

no

Like whatever you want, I don't give a shit.

I dunno about BO1, but I definitely enjoyed MW2 more. I just find it weird that people who end up bashing the rest of the series usually do so with a caveat saying that MW1 was actually genuinely good and that the devs just lost the plot afterwards.

/internet

It doesn't help that CoD4 has been imitated so many times that it gets boring because you've seen it all before.

No. Only the pre-Modern ones were good.

I think this might be the problem for me. It just doesn't hold up.

I was discounting these ones since I haven't played them, but CoD2 looks good.

funny how that worked out

3 sucked.

its the best of the series, you're just a stupid fuck looking for attention points.

MW2's plot was shit, bringing back mustache man was pleb pandering of the highest order. He should have remained dead, instead it was a nostalgia trip and a shitty, shameless rehash of the final gun scene in COD4 with the knife throw, tasteless.

fuck off

Everysingle COD game's singleplayer is shit, Black Ops 2 was the oddly enough the only good singleplayer.

I agree with this. I actually bought BO2 after seeing Instig8tiveJouralism's video on it and I thought it was pretty good.

MW2 was better, but not without its faults. I didn't like MW that much. MW3 was alright.

So it has the same problem as HL2?

No, it's just your opinion.

Campaing was garbage but the multiplayer was okay

Modern Warfare 2 was the one that killed the franchise and the whole FPS genre

What do you think of modern warfare 3 compared to modern warfare 2?

never even bothered pirating it, i only played WaW and the first BO ever since.
I dont play FPS gmes that are also released on consoles anymore.

honestly looking back i cant really say that game was objectively good

the m16 standing head and shoulders above every other gun in the game
grenades dear god the GRENADES.
the game was more of a pitching simulator than a shooter.
and fucking MARTYRDOM
JUGGERNAUT
STOPPING POWER
killstreaks were just an omen of things to come.
then they started releasing reskinned cod2 maps for fucking like what was it $16? on top of the goddamn microsoft point system. >ps3 >games

then you get the campaign which had the respawning hordes until you walked past a certain trigger on the map
the forced turret sections which would be in every fps campaign until obamas second term.
i recently replayed RE5 and holy fuck that shit.

Reminder that this is the only decent Call of Duty game ever developed.

It also doesn't help that every new CoD entry is based on MW1 to some extent, so if you played any CoD you've already played MW1.

I guess you can say that. It certainly is impressive on a technical level for a 2004 game, though it's had the worst parts of it imitated to such an extent you sort of feel sick of it.

I thought even the story of COD 4 was fucking gay. The game is worthless and ruined first person shooters for over a decade.

There are children posting on Holla Forums RIGHT NOW.

I remember PC Gamer's previews, reading about the amount of research the devs put into the games, and how much they revered the sacrifice of the actual fighters in the war. Funny how things worked out.

Call of Duty (2003)
and
Call of Duty 2 (2005)
are the best.

2 was fun.

It was nice seeing the old guns but it spawned an entire era of kids jerking off to mosin nagants.

Campaign was shit and the multiplayer was even more shit than that. Really, I didn't like any of the COD's except for 2

Why the fuck would you think that?

You must be 18+ to post here, also try not pulling shit out of your ass