Boomer dad told me today I need to find a job and help with the bills or move out

Why are boomers like this bros? Hate my dad.

Assert your dominance by pissing all over the house.

Holla Forums - television and movies

smh fam, at least start a family and invite Jamal for dinner occasionally.

ftfy

That's really reddit-esque sense of humor you got there.

t. reddit

get a job and move out.

Make him disappear.

You're either an X'er in which case nobody owes you shit, or retarded due to the age that your parents had you. Or both.

Not OP here but fuck you
t. gen x

I always for get Gen X existed. Has there ever been a more irrelevant generation?

The last of the boomers turned 18 in 1981. The first of the millenials were born in 1982.

My aunt gave birth to a faggot cousin of mine when she was 44. She's jewish btw. I'm 100% jewish btw. Hell everyone I know is jewish

I am glad that I was not born in 1982, Millenials I hate them though there is some overlapping with the dates.
But I hang out with people generally ten years older than me.
=^_^=

They're usually better people than commie traitors (boomers) and commie faggots (millenials)

Maybe we can meet I happen to be Jewish myself.

Sure thing

In my experience the ones born in the late 70's - early 80's are pretty much indistinguishable from millenials.

Wrong
Not a millennial I am gen x.
I feel it in my bones.

can't wait to have a conversation with you fucking kike.

There's that millennial desire to be special popping up. You may have been born a gen xer but you have the soul of a dirty millennial.

I have globally reported you Mr.

Sadly they cut out the part were the interviewer confronts him with his kikery.

Keep digging that hole deeper.

Depends. If you don't have any transportation and job experience, he should line you up with something, otherwise how can he complain? Myself, I'm willing to work depending on the job, but I have no car and am not allowed to drive my aunt or uncle's cars for fear that I'll wreck them or something.

*It was supposed to be a joke*
But it happened to me ;_;

Hey faggot Gen X'er here & it's not our fault our parents were degenerate drug abusers, ignored us & rendering us useless. However the ones of us that made it to see the light are heavily on the side of 14/88 & White supremacy.
Just know we're strong & resourceful because we had shit boomer parents. Most of us had major road blocks but like I said those that made it will be your strongest allies.

I will never make an alliance with anyone born after 1985.

It's reasonable to expect offspring to contribute, but boomers literally can't grasp what the job market is like now.

Unless they are submissive cam girls ofc. **

t. "adult" born in 2003

here's you

Gen X are worthless human trash.

What happened?

What are the fundamental differences between Millennials and Gen X? Aside from age

As far as I know Gen X signed up for the Gulf War while Millennials got video games and the recession.

Millenials were exposed to a lot of nipponese cultural exports during their childhood/critical development and probably contributed to the current rise of nationalism in Western World as a result
( Own observation/experience)

Some millenials possess a divine spark not seen since the turn of the 20th century generation imo

I was in Afghanistan sadly we were asked to build mosques to appease the warlords.
Only had three kills ;_;
Fuck the Muhammadans.

that's ok because you'll be dead by 2025 anyway LOL

yea right kiddo 😏

lol salty wagecuck BTFO

Was he run over by a truck when he got back home?

Listen to your dad, user. He knows what is best for you.