Things that would you wish would get turned into a RPG

Things that would you wish would get turned into a RPG

wtf is this tumblr shit

fuck off

Explain. Star vs. doesn't really seem like something that would make for a good RPG. Too much lore not revealed by the show, too much focus on the main characters.

If someone could do a full-write up of the setting this would actually make for a great tabletop rpg.

at least -some- of it is good.

unlike anime which has been nothing but 100% pure garbage since 2006, not a single good show since.

Everything has been shit since 2007. Anime, movies, comics, vidya, you name it.

What the hell is this? Some Steven Universe spinoff?

no, videogames still have their shine.

stalker trilogy came between 2008 and 2010, i can name tens of examples of good games post 2007.

anime? not so, pure garbage.

I knew only plebs watched western shit but damn.

Oh thanks for reminding me, user
wasn't it supposed to be a show based on a game anyhow?

some western shows are made with care and passion for the media. Some videogames are made by lone coders who have a passion project and end up being from decent to good.

you know what makes anime? business study & marketing. your garbage hobby is nothing but market research on how to exploit the emotional weaknesses and bitterness of lonely weeaboos, at least from 2006 and onwards.

As long as Rowling doesn't get involved.

I should have saved that gif about the cap arts style of drawing.

It's "Calarts" and that gif is inaccurate considering most of the characters in it don't actually look like that design.

I bet you use the word "moeshit" too. Not every anime is trying to be the next Cowboy Bebop, and there have been plenty of mature animes for mature anons such as yourself anyway.

Fuck off back to 4/co/

such as? one punch mary sue and attack on memes? those are garbage too.

everything else is just retarded schoolgirls.

That's the problem, retard, most studios don't fucking try. Even Sunrise stopped trying for TV series Gundam by limiting every new anime for 26 episodes instead of 50 and subjecting them to the seasonal treatment, and Sunrise hasn't made a good non-Gundam TV anime in a long time.

top notch board can literally shitpost anywhere as long as I follow arbitrary guidelines

Not even an anime first, dumbass, and it was well animated, not to mention it's a comedy first, not a pure shonen. Don't be fucking disingenuous.

This thread is shit anyway, why care about it?

whats even with this seasonal bullshit anyway? since when does every show have to fit in 13's and 26's?

i get the feeling that you're mark.

You're really not making yourself seem well-informed on the topic if the first two that come to your head are this most well-known ones to have been made in recent years.

I don't care about the thread, I care that such terrible and unrelated posts go unscathed anywhere on the board and it's slowly getting to me.

Holy fuck. I bet you actually believe that.

your garbage picture sure proves me wrong huh. guess i lose.

If I was this thread wouldn't even be here.

You would have to report it, since the mods aren't the type to be proactive.

Star vs The Forces of Evil has the most "anime" plot ever found in cartoons.

I did and it's gone now. The real problem now is that it was up for more than an hour, meaning nobody else reported it.

If you think a thread is shit, let it die on its own and don't give it attention because as long as it's bumped by some tool seeing a thread with more than 5 posts of which are all sages, they'll feel validated or worse yet, forget to sage and make a post right after saying they forgot even though there's no point because they already bumped the thread anyways.

I blame Holla Forums culture.

yeah sure mark, whatever you say you fat kike. we've all seen you shitpost here instead of doing your fucking job.

The 2008 economic crisis hit Japan pretty hard and the anime industry was hit pretty hard as a result. This resulted in shorter 1 or 2 cour anime being produced and most of what was being produced being some "slice of life" comedy featuring some sort of marketing engineered moeblob in order to sell merch and DVDs to make an after airing profit on top of sponsorship profit and typically animated in a super limited fashion (long still shots, scenes with characters not moving at all except for their mouth flaps, characters being moeblobs since they're easier to draw due to lacking facial details like noses, lips, and sometimes ears and eyebrows). Not to mention the increasing trend of anime typically not being produced at high quality but instead high QUALITY: the producers end up getting more money from DVD/BD releases than the regular airing of a TV anime so they keep the animation quality down and then just go back and fix it for the DVD/BD release. Even stuff like Jojo has succumbed to this (remember the original airing of the Dio vs Jotaro and all those QUALITY moments that were fixed for the later BD release).

He's right though, newfag.

a su game like kingdom hearts, cause the paper mario knock off we got is mediocre. and a violence jack open world arpg.

I'M MAD I DIDN'T GET HERE EARLIER TO SEE THE SCAT IMAGE, REEEEEEEE