The Last Guardian Has Gone Gold

please use archive.is/articles/2016-10-21-after-nearly-a-decade-the-last-guardian-has-gone-gold

archive.is/NEky3

Well fuck me, they actually did it. But with all that time in development hell, what are the chances that it will be a trainwreck like Duke Nukem forever?

Holy shit, the writer of that article looks like a absolute faggot

Chances are its not just in the looks.

Who cares?

spotted you

From what they showed its going to be awful. Just like all other games who have gone through development hell for years.

No matter how good the game is, it will never live up to it's own hype thanks to these fucking retards announcing shit before it's nearly finished or at least entirely funded and everything paid for and accounted.
Another victim of the HL3 syndrome

It looks like more of an ICO sequel than a Shadow of the Colossus sequel. So I can already expect normalfags disappointed expecting "epic battles" and muh feels and will get a linear game with a few puzzles and a giant pet because nobody played ICO.

Who honestly cares at this point

But it is I who as spotted (YOU)!

I've waited for so long i forgot what the first two games were even like.

Grimoire is still king of vaporware

What the fuck. This is more like an Amateur/Hobby project, right?

Fucking shitposters.

Oh look! Another PS4 only game. Hmmm…

as a ps4 owner i can tell you uncharted 4 is fucking horrific

The lifework of a single autismo. Nothing wrong with it.

As far as I am concerned, the game does not exist until it is on store shelves.

Isn't until dawn a shitty movie game?

WHY ISNT THE MC WHITE?!

It is. Not as bad as David Cage's shit but still a movie game.

It goes from being mediocre horror to completely retarded when you "find out" who the killer is.

Because white civilization is not in ruins?

No thanks. Bloodborne is excellent, and I wouldn't mind trying Ratchet & Clank, but most of Sony's attempts at exclusives (or even worse, timed-exclusive deals from fucking 3rd parties) have been pretty lackluster.

They said it was going to get canned but the fans made it happen. From this we understand it's not going to be what oda wanted to be and will be some trash put together to silence soniggers.

KOF 14 is pretty good.

Too bad its pretty much confirmed to have a port

Vaporware implies it was abandoned at some point.
Cleve has been working on it from his bunker without rest.

What are those shits?

Says you, i had no intention of buying Bloodbornestation 4 just for one game i was excited for.

Too bad for Sony fans

But it was PS3 only at first so that's ridiculous.

Anyway from the gameplay we saw, what was it two or one year ago, it looked very simple and I'm not expecting much.

Everything we we've seen from this game has been done before.
Thats my main issue

Was it 2006 when it was first teased? Maybe back then it could've been fresh, but this is ridiculous.

Did anyone actually enjoy ICO?

It has some problems but its fun.

Just how old are we talking? Do I dare ask?

Hey guys, remember Duke Nukem Forever that also shifted numerous dev teams and went through numerous PR campaigns claiming how it's gonna be the tightest shit only to end up a complete pile of overhyped trash?
Because I do.

Not even in 2006
The cinematic platforming, the giant creature and the physics in display have all been done before.
This sis nothing new compared to the previous 2 games.
And I still dont understand why does the child look cel shaded and doesnt have horns.

I actually never finished it, because the shadow monsters made me too stressed when they would gang rape me and the albino girl.

the monsters were a way of padding the game, in a sense
I understand the feeling though
I would say it was all worth it for the ending, but I did enjoy the experience itself as well

What the fuck does "gone gold" even mean?

kind of glad it will finally be released, it's gonna be shit but at least all the faggots will shut up about it

Every fucking time.

Back to Paid-Board chan.

Selling a million units

It means they started printing physical copies of the game

You're a fucking idiot

Are you lost? :^)
>>>/NeoGAF/

Implying I know it doesn't mean that in context
Calm down there, no need to put a space between replies