McCain receiving treatment for side effects of cancer therapy, 'looking forward to returning to work

McCain receiving treatment for side effects of cancer therapy, 'looking forward to returning to work.
archive.is/sHNR6

Other urls found in this thread:

presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=91577
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If GET, he dies by the end of the year
If not GET, he dies next year

Die motherfucker die.

JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY

DUBS FOR DEATH ON CHRISTMAS

They're probably shunting fetus cells right into his fucking brain.

all I want for Christmas is that faggot and dickhead Cheney to kick the bucket.

YOU CAN DO IT, CANCER!

According to medical anons, McCuck's type of cancer means he has very little time left regardless of whatever treatment he receives. The liquified foreskins can only do so much.

is he even sick or is this a get out of jail free card?

You can't manipulate Kek's power like that.

what it really means is if he lives through it then there's some crazy elite only life extending technologies that are kept out of the view of the public.

If he has this kind of advanced cancer, survivability is 3 year tops.

Looks like they cant eat kids anymore and their natural state is declining.

Hillary got hit pretty rough. Apparently all these people are shitbags. Cant live without constant supply of fresh bodyparts.

Would McCain have been worse than Obongo in '08?

And Kissinger next pls.

You cant save yourself from cancer. There are no meds for that.

Physicianfag user here. He has Glioblastoma Multiform (GBM). He will be lucky to make it past Valentine’s Day.

It doesn't matter how long he has, I just hope he's scared enough of whatever afterlife he believes in that he names some kikes before he goes to the great canary cage in the sky.

Why is a man whose brain is literally diseased and on the brink of death allowed to participate in the governance of my country? Does anyone else feel like that's a job for someone with peak mental ability or is that just me?
Either way, the fact that he wants to work so badly just makes it seem like he wants to fuck everything up as much as he can before he's finally banished to the eternal hellfire.

This is hwhats being necro slid?

nursefag here… YAYYYY

This. I was surprised he was still ambulatory in August.

Why didn't he cover the holes? The tiny things can get in and cause the problems.

some additional bad vibes and stress should push this Maverick fuck over the edge!
YOU CAN DO IT CANCER!!!

To be fair. People who receive treatment for this are typically just fine until they inevitably die/enter a terminal decline.
He's not got long and once he enters the decline stage it'll be very clear.

It sure would be a pity if some bacteria crawled in and they had to amputate his jaw.

Maybe that's the reason that the doctor didn't advise him to keep the holes covered?

presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=91577

McCain probably wouldn't have backed off on Syria. Otherwise I'd expect them to work out the same.

The gasolina merchant

OH NO SID DIDNT FLY SO GOOD
GET FUCKED WET SHART MCCUCK
Time of death 1:11est

The dubs of truth reveal yourself!

you stupid newfag there are no dubs in that post.

This American guy who truely cares about every American citizen and isn't a neocon psychopath murderer like every other politician who sells your future while you celebrate (((victory))) is looking so sexy these days! He definitely has our back. The swamp has been lyke drained lyke so bazed mmm alt right eceleb asshole oh yeah baby!

McCuck would have just been a red dildo shoved up the American people's ass instead of a blue one. He's the biggest chickenhawk and would have given amnesty to border hoppers.

Should have said, rolling for dubs if true, no bully user…

Kek is ashamed by your abuse

You Can Do It Cancer!

looks more like they drilled into his skull

A lot of these (((elite))) types are probably getting cut off from their fountains of youth now that they're outliving their usefulness. Look at how miserable Hillary and Bill look since she lost the election. It's not just the stress, it's age and karma for all their atrocities killing them all at once.

You can only sustain your self via death for so long…

As they say, life, uh, finds a way.

>having major brain surgery and undergoing constant medical treatment for BRAIN CANCER is somehow completely a-okay, though

test