My Untermensch friends! I have fallen upon an idea that may revolutionize the world!

My Untermensch friends! I have fallen upon an idea that may revolutionize the world!
Those who of us who are deemed 'undesirable' via genetics & the such, but not bad in any other way, may have use still (not as in cannon-fodder, or any self destructive role).
We (the Untermensch) need to fuck (sexually) the world repeatedly; we need to genetically stabilize & passivize the enemy

You see that Jewess? fuk er'
You see that Black? Bleach er'
(Things of that sort)

I am a white 5'2" mega-manlet, handsome, but still mega-manlet; there is a suprisingly large amount of Blacks & Jew that strangely have the hots for my type, using this knowledge I (and those like me) can hopefully be able to help, and with the addition of soon future genetic engineering, we would be able to create either an Ubermensch, or at least an Untermensch who is able to again help hopefully end our kampf

So, Holla Forums How does this idea sound?

jew free first post
just kys op.

Mods, since you people like to ban so much here's a good opportunity for you to ban this terrible OP with no repercussions from amyone.

Sage for a shit idea that's already been shilled to death by kikes

Wew lad.

AYY LMAO
t. 6'5"

you dont have a soul

What if I stickied it instead.

Might as well just delete it if you're gonna do that

The OP was a bit lacking. You didn't even look up IQ or behavior results of white admixture in non-whites. Let's see some data.

I don't have any data
I just know that Jews&Blacks hate being cucked the by white right wing
Just look at the outrage of obongo's kid kissing a white
I'm sorry I can't do much; I now just wish for the thread to be delet

Then how do you know anything? Are you relying entirely on anecdote?
Show your logic too, you could always argue from a simple logical perspective if it's sound enough.

I pretty much just gave you my whole logic
I'm really sorry I made this thread, I never post on Holla Forums & every time I post I usually regret it
I think I was trying to find a way not to die alone

Fight or die. Welcome to Holla Forums.

Mudslimes and donkeys are pretty much the same thing so go fuck either one till you die. It's your best bet not to die alone

Better yet follow pic related

plz no

thanks (((mods)))

I wish they just deleted it at this point
I regret this all

Miscegenation is wrong. Every white that doesn't give life to another white is a traitor and does not deserve a lineage.

ManlyTears is that you? Don't you have to be cucked by eggy?

Those dastardly mods! They mind control our every move! We'd be able to think for ourselves if it wasn't for them!

Everyone on pol is a 6'3" Aryan though, I'm not sure how much traction this slide thread will get.

No, it won't. Also fucking usually doesn't result in conception, and when it does you'll be fucked because for 20 years you'll be paying child support to some nigger.
Sounds like you kikes need to brainstorm a bit more before trying to jew us.

Bad idea.

NEIN

Hello there my bumplocked friends how are you all doing ?