This is easily, without a doubt the greatest television show ever made

this is easily, without a doubt the greatest television show ever made

Official BraBad seasons ranking:

4 > 3 > 5 > 1 > 2

A reminder /ourguy/ Rian Johnson directed the best episodes.

Wrong.

Too bad the writers sucked at their jobs.

Season 5 is underrated. Instead of having Walt on top of a thriving empire like Gus, they chose to have it be about Walt struggling and failing to take over, not understanding how things work and acting like a cornered animal making all sorts of risky decisions just to make a fraction of what he had before. Everything is one big fuck-up - the magnet van, the train robbery, offing mikes guys, making deals with the unscrupulous gang, playing into Hank's hands. I really preferred this to the initial plan of Walt being really evil and a kingpin by the end, this just portrayed him as a fuck-up whos choices have all come back to haunt him.

Still smart enough and clever enough to come out ahead more often than not, but having too much hubris and lacking the vision and connections and trust to build something stable.

It's pretty great because it shows Gus having all of those things Walt lacked, yet Gus couldn't deal with a cornered Walt who was smarter than him. The failings of both men catch up to them. In the end Walt is just a sad beta turned deranged omega who fucks himself over worse than ever but at least gets what he really wanted from the start of the show, to go out on his terms. Something most of his enemies were denied.

What is some other essential reddicore kino?

How Reddit are you?

Twin Peaks

Community

That first one is spot on.

That's precisely why I thought the end was retarded. All the previous fuck ups, lessons learned by Walt in earlier seasons were thrown out the window for that dramatic fall of hubris in the last season. Ya we get it Walt has a huge problem with his ego, but he had reason to have that ego through many lessons learned in previous seasons. Throw it all away though because what the fuck do we care about character development.

Also Jesse is the shittiest character to have ever been thought up. He has no redeeming qualities no character development and the only difference between him at the beginning and the end is he got emo. Wow such good fucking writing. Hank figuring out Walt was also a massive fuckup, since Hank is the one with the bigger ego and hubris, but hey when the lead writer gets critical appraise like his work is the best ever he tends to mirror characters in the same way. good show tho m8

Wheres firefly and serenity?

Who is behind this post I wonder.

Whoever made that list is the real reddit.

I think reddit needs to go back now

sage negated

These are the most reddit-tier redditcore images I have ever seen. Please go back to reddit.

Wrong

/thread/

Yeah I liked that. He's smart enough to get out of scrapes, but not streetwise enough to avoid getting into them in the first place. Pretty much all of Walt's problems throughout the series are caused by having poor knowledge of the drug trade and not knowing about what goes on beyond the chemistry.

But a lot of his failings in season 5 were unforeseeable. He wouldn't have known about Madrigal or the severance pay. Yeah sure it's crazy that Walt doesn't just sell off the methylymene and call it a day, but by this point he is already deluded himself into thinking he is a Gus tier kingpin.

Jesse was a good hearted soul who was happy being a low level meth cook, watching TV and playing videogames all day. Walt continually fucked him over with his criminal aspirations. And his character development is learning to say no to Walt.

Reddit isn't anything I don't like and nothing I do like.

All wrong

looks like a famine victim

Sounds like something a redditor would say.

sounds like something a redditor would say

We've long since passed the point where many people here will just call things that are popular "Reddit" just for the sake of being contrarian; they somehow think it's cool to claim to dislike everything like edgy teenagers do. If Reddit came out and said that they universally enjoy ice cream and hot women, half the people here would claim that ice cream is disgusting and that tits are for fags.

These images seem quite Reddit to me

Wrong

Season 5 was like something written by a 12 year old jacked up on too much Mountain Dew and call of duty

sounds like something a redditor would say

I must be missing something

Reddit loves Tarantino.

I can understand pulp fiction at least, despite it's enjoyability, but steins gate and dark souls 3? eh?

The first Dark Souls became a big meme when it came out a PC, and since Reddit loves memes they embraced the game, but not for the same reasons Holla Forums did it.
This does not make the games bad 2 is shit by itself though, it just makes it a bit frustrating that, should you find someone IRL who knows about the games, it's most likely a redditor who fell for the "nintendo hard" meme.

pleb confirmed, 2 is kino

Typical landwhale hunter

I liked it to be honest. Jesse said earlier in the season about using 'a robot' to get out a scrape and Walt up and did it.

Dark Souls = Original Trilogy
The original beloved by enthusiasts and normies alike, generally considered the baseline that everything else should strive for.

Dark Souls 2 = The Prequel Trilogy
The second installment that is arguably the best. Though rough around the edges, with changes that dissapoint some, there is an undeniable feeling of love and passion in it, and a desire to try new things. Hated by Reddit for not being a carbon copy of the original but loved by the fans for being fun despite its flaws.

Dark Souls 3 = The Sequel Trilogy
Soulless cash-in. Though technically proficient, it is lacking in flavour and charm. It fumbles basic elements and though it may scratch an itch, it doesn't feel like it used to.

Wrong.

While 2 did improve various aspects from the original, let's not pretend it wasn't a cash-in. Bamco literally marketed as a AAA title and I recall some faggot from there claiming they wanted the Skyrim audience.
So, exactly like the prequels!

Holla Forums is almost as bad as Reddit, just look at Holla Forums recommended games list. It's proto-Reddit.

Don't know about that. I know a few non-retarded Souls fans that really don't like DS2 at all.

That's not Brisco County Junior, OP.

Hot shit, I though I was the only fucker on the planet who remembered this show.
This and Eerie Indiana are a great way to scratch that 90's John Aston itch.

It's my favourite show. That and Longmire are the last shows we're ever going to see where a white guy was a positive influence, just doing what was right.

I want to like Breaking Bad, but Jesse Pinkman's yo bitches and fallacies, fallacies, fallacies, falla-c-ies were absolute shit. Gus's terminator death was the final nail in the coffin for me. There shouldn't have even been CG guys for that. The script writter never should have written him walking out of the room. It was "dragon flies half way across the world and back in the time it takes water to freeze" levels of stupidity.

Just Bacon my Narwhale up son

Until you get you first pubes.

It's about as good as you can reasonably expect a TV show to be. If you don't like it for reasons other than "crime dramas just aren't my thing", you're expecting too much from your entertainment.

Or that it has a dull premise taken to cartoonish, melodramatic extremes

tbh

>>(((why we fight)))

Is that you, I

Love this show. I never say that it's my favourite show of all-time since it was just a mini-series; if it were to be included, however, then it would likely be #1 for me.

tbh a good movie or show should turn off your brain for you. If you notice a plot hole or something illogical at all, it's because the movie isn't emotionally stimulating enough.

This. I miss TSCC.

That's true, but I was talking about how old half/v/ reacted to it when it came out on PC, despite being a shitty port.
Maybe the franchise would't have turned into a reddit tier game if it wasn't for how half/v/ memed on it. It's not a bad game, I personally enjoyed it, but still.