UKIP politician BANNED for transphobic/hateful speech

>Makes 5 minute speech about (((human rights))), trannies, minority rights and prisoners getting the vote

youtu.be/XXGBQks1a58

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-42343250

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-42343250
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Things are so fucking bad man. Took only two generations to reach this state of affairs.

i read the BBC article. based on what the UKIP people quoted for the article were saying, it appears that the woman who ruled that he will be banned from speaking all year in 2018 doesn't actually have the power to do that and will have to actively ban him for a new transgression every single day (and everyone will have to watch her do this because of the way their parliament works). iow it seems as though she was so upset that she spoke before thinking and can't actually ban him indefinitely like that, and this will only make her look like a fool in the end.

By the way for non-bongs UKIP isn't some fascist/explicitly pro-white/'far right' party, it's essentially economically classically liberal with some socially conservative policies unified around the idea of rejecting the EU. It has many blacks, pajeets and kikes among its ranks. The political establishment treats them like they're literally the NSDAP, and with the absurd laws in place are free to do so.

OP is a flaming fucking faggot and should kill himself.

Then, there might be hope to turn the tide in two generations.

There aren't going to be 2 generations tho.

That guy is talking straight to commies in the Welsh assembly. This result is only natural.

I'm going to fucking lose it if I finish this video.

A FUCKING HERO APPEARS

Hang in there user. The guy keeps a level head the entire time - hes challenging you to do the same.

So glad I dont have to deal with this shit in America. Fuck.

Might as well walk into parliament with one of those high capacity assault spoons I keep hearing about and murder as many people as he can instead. He'd get better results with that than trying to talk because both seem to be just as illegal.

It's called heckling and is a staple of English politics with banter being an important subset. I know Americans don't cope well with either but this is was will be how politics are discussed under the crown and the moment it stops is the moment the anglo starts being a bit more french with their politics.

heil

and just as ineffective.

Americans can't do banter, you know this. It's like asking them to make a road with a curve in it, or asking them to play football without calling it something retarded like "soccer".

Based Gareth. There's something about a softly spoken person telling the truth that really triggers neo-marxists.

I don't agree with everything that he said, but I do think that banning him from parliament is wrong.

SJWs strike again. This is getting worse user.

But "soccer" is a British invented word and it used by multiple anglophone and non-anglophone countries. All Brits do is constantly BTFO themselves out like inventing words they aren't intelligent enough to understand or inventing sports they aren't talented enough to be any good in or destroying their whole fucking empire, all of Europe, and the entire white race just because they were jelly of Hitler.

He must have the patience of a saint.

"I believe now that Hitler and the German people did not want war. But we declared war on Germany, intent on destroying it, in accordance with our principle of balance of power, and we were encouraged by the Jews around Roosevelt. We ignored Hitler's pleadings not to enter into war. Now we are forced to realise that Hitler was right." -Sir Hartley Shawcross, British Attorney Geenral, Senior Nuremberg Prosecutor - 16th of March, 1984

History will remember the British just didn't destroy and genocide hundreds of millions and billions of nonwhites but even their own fellow whites. There will be nothing and nobody more evil and subhuman than the Eternal Anglo and his thirst for Aryan blood.

And heil'd, Kek confirms Trump out-banters any filthy limey.

Does he have a good track record staring down insanity, or is just beginning to come into his own as of late?

Neck yourself torcuck.

Then why was he banned? The others couldn't handle the banter?

hehe yeah top banter.

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-42343250
OH WHAT A SURPRISE, THE BBC DON'T ALLOW COMMENTS ON ONE OF THEIR PET TOPICS. The vast majority of the British populace, especially in England (London not included) and Wales is opposed to this bullshit.

I would ask that all you yanks, frogs and krauts keep on mocking us however (though preferably in more public places than here, like youtube and twitter where the normalfags dwell) as many Bongs are near-ready to grab their pitch-forks. The great torch of civil war is already smouldering, it shan't take much more until the fire truly rises and the blood of the impure slakes the thirst of our green pastures. Sieg heil and rule Britannia.

American destroyed Europe. Without them and thier commie loving FDR shit would be very diffrent in Europe today. And they are occupying us.
No coincidence it has the highest number of jew and the most good goys.

From what it sounds like is, he cannot be banned but suspended for a day and some triggred bitch opened her mouth thinking she could do what she wants.

I didn't get to see who was talking, but there was a disturbingly deep 'female' voice. How many trannies are over there?

Check'd.
Also: FDR was a massive kike and a mason. He should have been gassed with non-imaginary pesticide like the pest he was.

Kek. I wish we could see her face when he shows up again within his right of the law. Leftist who cant follow their own laws gets triggered over punishing criminal. They fear for their own kind, they know that if they did it all by the laws then they would have no power. Same shit in every country with leftists.

Good that he didn't apologise. No compromise.

(((You)))
Set yourself on fire, Torpedo

The british aren't American.

Nige was never good.

(check'em)

England is a joke country, should have been burnt to the ground in WW2.

A country full of worthless communist cock suckers.

Fuck you, you goddamn tea sippers, your day will come.

I bet you don’t hold Russians accountable for the Soviet Union tho.

Nah, fuck the vodka chuggers too.

The USA's political institutions were literally founded by Anglos, we just dropped all of the heckling asshattery because it'll get a chair thrown at you over here in the colonies.

Before politics all became a joke where both sides were made up of the same families or those who sold their souls to the (((pay-masters))) - English politics was far worse than that. The distance between the benches in the house of commons is exactly 2 sword's lengths, and was made so because it was deemed necessary that people have time to react should the other side draw their swords in anger.

Trump must spend millions a year to have people work so hard to make him appear like anything but the bumbling orange jewish buffoon he is

UKIP has a literal Jewish group who they have to run all decisions though called "Friends of Israel"

What sort of political party did you think it was?

A sad state of affairs, but anyone who has listened to Farage would know it already. Still, UKIP and Nigel have moved the overton window considerably - just as Trump has. We're playing the long game here. No one believed they were our saviours.

Any solid alternatives to this place yet?

Good banter doesn't allow for a come back. If Trump WAS good at banter than the American news groups wouldn't exist any more. He would have bantered them into shutting up.

When a group can MOCK YOU for feeding fish you're not out bantering any one. Good banter leaves your opponent ashamed of themselves.

They didn't do shit. It's still illegal to oppose immigration here.

All Farage did was rearrange the chairs at the EU. Which is collapsing under Muslim conquest either way.

There's actually loads of groups in the UK, the problem is many are relatively unheard of or else are true 'working class'-tier; and whilst that's not necessarily a bad thing, it does mean that the media essentially has no work to do to ruin their image with the masses. Typical tricks are thus:

Happens very frequently. The best group is probably Britain First, despite constantly being arrested on bullshit charges they're intelligent enough to never do anything illegal, they just act in a (decent way) that they know will provoke mudshits, like passing out Christian leaflets in the 'no-go zones'; and they have just enough authority that the courts can't give them BS verdicts, so despite being arrested every couple of weeks - the leaders are always let out again shortly after. I know there are people on Holla Forums who don't like them, but I imagine that's shills trying to put Bongs off one of the few genuine groups that are capable of not falling for the usual tricks.

It's about changing minds you idiot. I don't trust Farage in the slightest, nor do I trust Trump. I see them as a mean's to an end. They have made Nationalism more mainstream than it once was, which means our ideas reach more people. I only see them as pawns to further our whims. I do not trust them or their actual motives in the slightest. Stop thinking like a slave who needs a master to save him - and start looking at the world and its denizens as your puppets, and pull the strings accordingly.

You give credit to the leeches.

What made nationalism is places like Holla Forums which created an entire new wave of it. It made nationalism edgy and cool which did more than goofy kike man or orange kike man ever did. If anything they did it more harm than good. Look at all the Trump retards who would have radicalised if Hillary won but instead settled right back into the kike machine because Trump did.

Trump/Farage is the MTV of political rebellion.

Again you think like an idiot. I'm not at all disagreeing that Holla Forums and our 'internet fascism' hasn't been a huge part of the revival - but do you really think we were the ones reaching Uncle Bob and Aunt Dorothy? Trump and Farage have their uses, as do many groups that we might ourselves hate.

I do of course agree that its important that we do not let people get corrupted by false-prophets, but I also think the general reaction here is retarded. Take TRS for example; it was essentially a bunch of good men all being led astray by devious kikes. Rather than trying to reach out to them as brothers, too many here simply attacked all of them - which, amongst humans, makes the others naturally defensive; and so they latched onto their kike handlers and became an enemy where they were once a potential ally. We need to be smarter.

You're a retard who knows absolutely nothing. You're as out of touch as the feminists are with the general populous.

The working class has always been pro-fascism in the UK. They don't give a fuck who's in charge or what system it's called that simply want it to work. If someone said "no more votes, I'm just fixing shit" and actually fixed it the working class would be 100% behind him without question.

Fascism was HUGE in the 50-70s. They had branches of fascist political parties in every city and would hold constant rallies. Aunt Dorothy doesn't need to be taught what right wing politics is, she fucked a bunch of fascists in her prime. You're an uneducated pleb if you think Farage has done absolutely anything but act as a filter.

Oh hey it's a TRSodomite who wants a nice big tent so he can go groom little boys. You don't have 2 brain cells to rub together let alone a clue about what's going on. TRS and 8/pol/ shared an user base for years. The reason TRS is now an enemy is because all the good people left when it came out they were a bunch of homosexual race mixers.

No wonder you think Trump and Farage are net positives. You want to get in bed with race mixing kike lovers. Numbers don't matter, they have never mattered. A small group of dedicated people have a much greater impact than numbers do. The modern right wing movement will never have more people than the protestors to stop the Iraq war or even occupy wall street did. What difference did either of those make? ZERO.

Stop collecting retards and acting like a cum bucket for homo kikes. You're getting a rope the same way they are until you get your shit together and learn something.

Dude, you even read what the other guy wrote? He says its about being pragmatic and be smarter then a overemocional shitlord who rants shorthinking shit.
4d chess.

Yes, I read how he supports a group lead by a man who's wife runs Jewish pride parades in new york and photographs her self with trannies to post on instagram.

Why would you welcome any one who welcomes that?

Yep. I have had success, only once, in convincing someone (on social media) of the sense of Fascism. He only took it into consideration, and only because he is not an idiot.

The truth is that most people are stupider than a sack of shit without the sack.

I have deleted my social media, or what I have kept is just there so I can contact plebs.

Do you suppose it is going badly that the kikes are being exposed in grand style? Previously, how could you bring up the topic of Israel, the settlements, their nukes?

See this here is the issue. Had you read what I said, I pointed out that the leadership in TRS was kikes. I pointed out there purpose was to lead people astray, to take them away from our kind, the right kind, of Nationalism.

But apparently you missed that. I'm saying we play smart, we use the right tool for the job. For some people the first step will be civnat faggotry. I don't like it, but have you seen how many once redditors have become Holla Forumsacks? There is hope. The rabbit hole never ends, all we have to do is get them to trip and start falling. We play smart, we get as many allies as we can, and we keep pushing further and further until we get exactly what we want.

I stopped reading when you started projecting

End of discussion. You're being a big rent faggot.

The broader discussion of op remains. The message is: Stick to your guns.

A lion for a day, rather than a cuckold for life.

Pretty sure you're a shill now, otherwise you're just an imbecile. I never said anything about TRS being good, I said they were a group whose intention was to lead Nationalists astray. They are not the only one. You have faggots like Milo, you have Alex Jones, you have all kinds of controlled opposition types. My point here is that rather than constantly shitting on them, which has the inevitable result of pushing them towards their kike-handlers and making them our true enemies;- we instead focus on pointing out the contradictions and hypocricies within their movement, we expose the kikes, and we make these people who have proven they're willing to listen - join us. Where you see a world full of enemies, I see a world full of potential allies - we just have to sever their ties to their yiddish leaders. This goes for UKIPers, Trump-supporters, Jones' minions, TRSodomites and all the rest.

Play smart, make allies, exterminate parasite.

There's the next step in the TRS playbook. Any one who says TRS is bad must be a shill. Can't possible be that it's a gay grooming ring that tries to co opt the movement in order to stop muslims killing them.

You literally disagree with me whilst agreeing with me. Try reading a post before replying to it.

I'm literally calling you a traitor who doesn't know what they're talking about. If the mods here weren't so shit you would already be banned for promoting homosexuals.

You can leave now, sholom.

Neeeevvarrrr
Surrrrrennnndaaarrr!

We rip on each other but as a burger im heartbroken for bongs. Our 1st amendment is extremely important to our concept of freedom yet you've no codifed protections.

Once again woman should not have the right to vote let alone hold office.

Are you trying to rile this Trumpenstaffel!?
Kike

We actually do, it's just that the courts are run by Jews and as such can ignore any laws so long as there is no one to hold them to account. It's the same in the USA just so that you know. Doesn't matter what the law is unless you're rich/popular enough to have it enforced, and so again I'll say that if any Holla Forumsack ever gets in trouble, immediately reach out to all the 'right-wing' figureheads that you can - because otherwise you're going to get locked away and it doesn't matter if you're innocent.

Some examples from the USA:
Man break into a mosque and leaves bacon on the door-step. 15 years in prison.
Illegal immigrant murders someone. Zero punishment.
Bonus:
Judges force boy to strip and take pictures of his genitalia. Yes really.

Examples from Bongland:
Muslim girls beat up white girl. Zero punishment, excused because muslims are not used to being drunk.
Man makes joke about Mandela on twitter. 6 months in prison.

Law doesn't mean shit when kikes are involved unless you are rich or famous enough to have it enforced.

Fuck those bitches gaffing and gawwing. Women ruin countries with their bullshit feelings

Fuck off faggot

Tell me more about your fantasy magic that stops people lying about you, maybe use it to save the world while you're at it.
Until then you're a retard for misspelling banter.

UKIP is very kosher though. They are 100% controlled opposition.

Why are they even bothering to discuss the "rights" of delusional faggots? Demographic trends in the UK have all but assured that these poofters will be taking a flying leap off the top of Big Ben.