Saw a thread last night that involved encrypting your texts

Saw a thread last night that involved encrypting your texts.

How much would it troll government's observing Holla Forums and cuckchan if we encrypted every thread?

Below is encryption of what I just said above. Key 1234.

Юऋग3ऌA6Ѱ갂ШКНѲ각ѬवЃ갔갟L갦CĿZЮѺञगİΖΡМψएहǼĹदRऋनĦυKРФ갚ऩङ같ऍ갈갂Гळ갎QĢऱ0ळЏΦΝ갑ЯΦХĽ갭갊GΑ가ψĹथ4갘ऎЫऐΝΥIचѼवЯ갯ĿΠЕΟएAΟИऋद가갸लFΡ갚Ѩ갌ψऐѢЖΣΑςउ갬ई3갋갅लΡ갪Ζ갩χलχĽĤहGЈĴΒCमѦQѪЩ갶갎갧КइथЊѨभѨСSĿLफढ갂Ѷ갢Ѹ갥ए같ΜĠर갖갵ञ갖갇TĽ갶갋ईक갏ऒЬΓЕग갫갭ङUऴψ갹Θ갫रUѠठĢπऑ갊L갦ЩψѬठ값भJΒѸφ갘갋У7갮갬बङ갳Ι

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/2wfvjcu4hknkqjh/RuneTranslator.jar?dl=0
pastebin.com/Ztq9TuKS
github.com/desudesutalk/desudesutalk
volafile.org/r/f3v6dv90
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The reason Holla Forums succeeds is because it's accessible.

completely useless without a secure handshake, and posting your keys in a thread is not a secure handshake

You just openly delivered a key, how exactly is that a problem for them now? You would have to distribute a key in private for it to work, which is impossible in an open network.

Posted the key since its nothing important.

Want to talk about the idea. Would it troll organizations?

Can that also be said about 4chans Holla Forums?

I made a jar. that translates .txt files into runes and back.

dropbox.com/s/2wfvjcu4hknkqjh/RuneTranslator.jar?dl=0

this is how the runes translate

public String translateToRunes(String line){
return
line.replace("ck", "ᛤ")
.replace("th", "ᚦ")
.replace("ing", "ᛝ")
.replace('ü', 'ᚣ')
.replace('ä', 'ᚬ')
.replace('ö', 'ᚩ')
.replace('ß', 'ᛊ')
.replace('a', 'ᚨ')
.replace('b', 'ᛒ')
.replace('c', 'ᚳ')
.replace('d', 'ᛞ')
.replace('e', 'ᛖ')
.replace('f', 'ᚠ')
.replace('g', 'ᚷ')
.replace('h', 'ᚺ')
.replace('i', 'ᛁ')
.replace('j', 'ᛃ')
.replace('k', 'ᚴ')
.replace('l', 'ᛚ')
.replace('m', 'ᛗ')
.replace('n', 'ᚾ')
.replace('o', 'ᛟ')
.replace('p', 'ᛈ')
.replace('q', 'ᛩ')
.replace('r', 'ᚱ')
.replace('s', 'ᛋ')
.replace('t', 'ᛏ')
.replace('u', 'ᚢ')
.replace('v', 'ᚡ')
.replace('w', 'ᚹ')
.replace('x', 'ᛪ')
.replace('y', 'ᚤ')
.replace('z', 'ᛉ')
.replace(':', '᛬')
.replace('.', '᛫');
}

if someone is interested I can make a github,

FBI could still use this to read the messages but it would take them way longer to put every single line trough a translator.

In Linux, which fonts I have to use to show the runes in Kate?

Leaders of the new right agree, encryption is pointless and the best means of staying in contact is to send your real name and address to the leaders, then use postal mail for all communications.
It's more secure.

No, because cuckchan Holla Forums is just a whirlwind of shit. Has there ever been proof of shadowbanning on cuckchan btw?

Yes! Make it easy!

Not really relevant, given who owns the site.

Yes Gentiles!
Make it harder for newfags, but not for anyone who is payed to watch this website. Making this more complicated for normies means that the PPM are gunna drop even lower

This pretty much. For a code to actually do what it's supposed to do, which is to be unintelligible to outside parties we would need to securely distribute the code's key only to Holla Forumsacks and that alone is already impossible due to the fact that we don't and can't know each other's real identities. Should the key be given out here it will immediately be spotted by the shills monitoring this site making it pointless.

I thourougly support this.
You absolute glorious Keketic madman

Reported 4 Sticky

it's called GPG

You glorious bastard.
I suggest we use plain text and this to double their work.

Fuck this is brilliant.
Double the workload

esssüsjeᚤsuOhuOᚤsOVIsOOOhsVIshsVIOsüᚤVsᛝuᚡsOᛟsEOuäᚤsᚤsᚡᚤIsᛋᚤᚤOOIᚤsᚤVcszᚤOᚤsjeᚡOIsVsOᚡᚡäOVhsOᚡᛁsᚤscsOOuOᚡᚤᛟsVsᛝsOᚤVuusᛟEᚡIjeIᛁᚤsᚣᚤᛁhsᛁshOVhsᚡVsᚤsᛝuOüjjᛗᚤsOᛁOsVcᛟsᛋsIsOOsᚤᚡᚤösOIsᛝᚤᛟsᚡVssᚡOsIussssᛟIsüsᚤOᛟsᛋsuᚤzssuᚤcsIuOᛟsᚤsᚤᛁᚦsᛚussuᛁOᛟEszshsIᚤsOsᛟsüOJscsᛝOIusIussüᚡOᛟIsᚤVcsuᚡIssᛁᚡOOscssᚤᛁhsᛁᚦsᛚussuᚡᚡOsᛟᚡcᚤösIussuᚡIsᚤVcsuᛁᚤVuusOᛁOsᛟösIᚡIᚤOOᚤssOᚡᛝVsᚤᛝᚤᚤᚦjjᛋsᛝᚤᛟsᚤsOssIᚡshsIsᚤszᚤOᚤssüsᚤOsOᚡᛁshᚷᚦPPsᚤVcsIusᚤsszsVsuᚡüEOOüsVIscsüᚤsᛟuOᛁIᚦsᛚusᚤscᚡVOIsOsIssOᚤuäsEsᚡEOssIᚡᚤuusᚤᚡᚤᛁsOᚡᚡcsᚤVcsIusᚤsᚤOᛟᚡsuᚤzssOussuᛁsᚤüᚦjjjYsᚤcsᚡVscᚡᛝVsIᚡsᚣᚤᛁhsᛁshOVhsIᚡcᚤᚤsᚤVcshsIsᚤᚡᚤᛁᛟsOOsᛟᚡüsshᚡᚡcsüᚡᚡcsOᚡᚡcᚦsᛗᚡᚤsᛝᚡVOIsᛁshᛁsIsOIää

There are times when I feel I am blessed to be in such company.
Nothing can stop us anymore

Maybe I am reaching too far….
If Jews have teir power through money…. what I we create our own currency?

Surely this would prove detrimental to.federal reserve barclays rotschild and their counterparts

There's nothing wrong with the idea of a Holla Forums blockchain currency on paper, the question is who creates it, administrates it, has power, how do we keep kikes from running their own miners, etc.

sʇıɔʞʎ ʇɥıs qıʇɔɥ

Go to store, buy finest hotpockets, beer cigarettes.
Cute cashier says

Pay with a 6-Pepe, tell cute cashier Keep the Pepe!

>Inb4STICKY

But if you don't post the key, how will anyone else read it?

If your goal is to fuck with the people trying to read your messages, you just encrypt the weather report and record a couple of minutes of MSNBC and the front page of the newspaper and encrypt that too

You would only use the encryption in the development phases of campaigns. For example the "it's okay to be white" campaign.
You'll encrypt the whole process of developing the idea until it's ready to deliver to the normies. Once it's ready get the rest of Chan to spread it.
That way no one can subvert the idea before it has time to develop.

Or you can post just random encrypted gibberish at the end of everything just to troll with all the shills.

D=T=256Bi3Pf4uJBk83FOZ4HN1R5GQp+cBCPunDkG/gYIqgAPiUTX1j23yAoia1wvCV84G041uknT5pZmxM
tu2B7ZhgH6z1ElMW/TGYaC7sZ+2JlRnfSpuThvMBq//61M2LynF6Mfyn5fQS4pRXcwf8B6DtDnfz
LyjotuiwnY/1x9iPDyhbmo68UcZZV6N6w+dd16vBeNJSIzqiQ/hqNoBIL+ynetCskbtk27VBrR+N
RsoF+71HT7QpbcnLHAyvFSEDljkNA7+MiwXdiJBjxMdxyr1n6O9zm/AQWiBWxX59rqzbXpqvavug
OawPfzJU1gtbCf3TOGTlnRDJ4Kfa/Ssc/4AWspTRBTj+1jMjYOzviQofgM3RKkUfbSnOKn/kZ283
0qGX892cry0HqIxi9FgA6eoAVEP65Prr3KWA5JpOVS1MP7KmcH7RXuXx44mKvqVt1Ctc6IrjtWAe
UpfECc0CLcfgi2K7F2RUC8bzu5rf0KOvt0FvBk8urEKNnzVdP0UeW7wBu4Dob4lgyzcfc34XsInC
RjbjT46AEAZaFPgxrG/am5vCP5rmkFaR0UP4VC97plvcBdc9sZPy+lZA3oi0fbQXxkb/2NUe+Bsa
pU9uSU6nPGcbIquy+ohLxZTMHeqePmEM
256$$AMAAE##T

MEIN SIDES
ልጌነዐረሁፕቿረሃ ጕቿጕቿፕጎር'

Then eventually the NSA analyst says
Analyst cries herself to sleep again.

JנᛗᚴᚡᛗdJᚨᚴᚣתיᚣ᛫לᚴתü᛬ᛗ᛫᛫תיᛗü᛬ᚴיᛗü᛬᛫ᛗᚡᚨüᚴᛃᚣᛚᚴתתᚴPתᛩᛝלᚴᚨנᛚü᛬ᚴPüᚨ᛫ת᛬לᚴᚨüבᚴזᚨ᛫üᛗdJᛚᚳ᛬ᛗüᚴ᛫ᛚᛚᛝתüיᚴᚳᛚעᚴᚨᚴבᛗ᛫תᛩתᛚüתᚴüᛗᛃᚴ᛫üüᛩᚣᚴתPᛚ᛬dJ᛬עלᚴRüעיᛗעᚴטתüיᚴᛚüᚴᚨᚴᛃᚣתᚡddwלᚴᚳעתᛗüבתᚴrᚴ᛬ᛗ᛫᛫ᚴלᛚüKᚴת᛬ᚴᛃᚨתᚴᛚüᛗᚴᛚᚳᚴ᛬ᚣᛗᚴנᛗת᛬ᚴᚡᛗᚨ᛫תᚴrᚴᚣᚨזᛗᚴᚣᚨבᚴ᛬ᚣתתᚴלᛗᚨעAᚴᛝᚣᛗᚴᛩעתתPᚴזᛗיᛗ᛬ᚨנ᛫ᛗתᚴᚡתןᛗבᚴᛃת᛬ᚣᚴ᛬ᚣᛗᚴᚡᛚתת᛬ᚴᚨüבᚴᚣᛚ᛬ᚴנעᛚת᛫ᛗבᚴנüעיᛗעAᚴᛝᚣᛗᚴᛩᛚᛚ᛫ᚴתᛚבᚨKᚴ᛬ᚣᛗᚴᚣᛚ᛬ᚴᚨüבᚴᛩעüüᛩᚣᚴᚳעתᛗתKᚴ᛬ᛚ᛬ᚨ᛫᛫לᚴנ᛫ᛚᛃüᚴᚨᛃᚨלAddrᚴᛃᚨתᚴᚨנ᛫ᛗᚴ᛬ᛚᚴיᛗ᛬ᚴᚨᚴזᚨ᛫üᛗᚴᚡᛗᚨ᛫ᚴᚳᛚעᚴyשANNᚴᚨüבᚴ᛬ᚣᛗלᚴᛗזᛗüᚴᛩᛚᚡP᛫תᚡᛗü᛬ᛗבᚴᚡלᚴתᚣתע᛬Aᚴᛝᚣᛗלᚴבᛚüᛈ᛬ᚴ᛫ᛗ᛬ᚴנ᛫ᚨᛩᛝᚴPᛗᛚP᛫ᛗᚴ᛬ᛚüᛩᚣᚴלᛚüעᚴᚳᛚᛚבᚴᚨüבᚴ᛬ᚣᛗלᚴᚨ᛫תᛚᚴᚣᚨזᛗᚴתᛩᛗᚴᛩעᛗᚨᚡAdddזᛗᚨבᚴᛚüᚴבᛚᛃüᚴ᛬ᛚᚴRüעיᛗעᚴטתüיᚴ᛬ᛚבᚨלᚴᚨüבᚴיᛗ᛬ᚴלᛚüעתᛗ᛫ᚳᚴתᛚᚡᛗᚴיᛚᛚבᚴᚡᛚᛚבᚴᚳᛚᛚבAᚴPᛚüᚴᛃᛚüᛈ᛬ᚴעᛗיעᛗ᛬ᚴת᛬ןן

I would like to award OP with best thread of year award

We'd probably benefit from a ShitpostingOS.

Live linux bootable
MAC addresses randomized on boot
Whatever other machine IDs, identifiers etc randomized on boot whenever possible
Tor installed by default
Pale moon/icecat default with ublock/umatrix/noscript/https everywhere, secret agent
Multiple VPN provider software by default
full codec/driver support without downloading anything (fuck the kikes include whatever you need and have the iso on a magnet url, they can't take it down)
hexchat client with all plugins

Make it easy for newfags to run a live linux distro with VPN and Tor support, while making it functional enough that it'll play any media you throw at it. Include shit like protonmail, 10 minute mail etc as bookmarks.

If you make it easy for newfags to have breddy gud techsec right out of the box, then decent opsec may follow and it'd provide a good smokescreen for other people using similar tactics.

So encrypt useless shit? In that case, your actual information is still unencrypted.

But how will people actually read what you're posting? Either you distribute the key, in which case anyone watching the board will also see the key and also be able to decrypt the message, or you don't distribute the key and end up posting a chunk of random shit that no one can read.

It'll make it even more of a pain for Holla Forumsacks for whom English is a second or third language.

sounds like The Amnesiac Incognito System

Use stenography to store data in images. In the lower bits of the color data a jpeg is embedded. With AES encryption it could be password protected as well. For the key, just put something in the comment like:

"The current headline on CNN"

This means that glow-in-the-darks cant retroactively find the key even if they detect use of stenography.

Tails depends on Tor though, and Tor users are treated like second class citizens by basically everyone on the web. VPN is the alternative (even though tons of VPN servers are blocked because kikes have ruined the IPs)

People would have to know the type of steganography you're using, the file types, the encryption schemes, etc. All this is dependent upon previous information sharing, which makes the technological barrier to entry that much higher.

The reason Holla Forums is good is because the technological barrier is low but the cultural barrier is high, so normalfags can contribute but are easily identified as normalfags. The defense mechanism of culture is what makes Holla Forums good and effective. Not everyone has the time to sit there and sift through computer manuals, but it's pretty easy to know how to not act like a fucking faggot. That may take two years of lurking for some people, but other people can start posting from day one.

pastebin.com/Ztq9TuKS

Id make a jsfiddle/greasemonkey script if people find this interesting.

All threads are encrypted since Holla Forums uses HTTPS. So everyone also has the key.
A more interesting concept would be a web of trust. Basically the way it works is if people you trust trust me you'll trust me as well, if they distrust me you'll distrust me (and hide my posts or don't send me yours). The problem is we'd need persistent identities for that, so it wouldn't be a chan. Unlike a normal forum with a web of trust there's no central authority deciding who is and isn't trustworthy.

HTTPS does not protect you from government actors, to which some of the shill corps belong.
Easily corrupted/infiltrated, but it could be used as shill repellent. You don't really need identities for doing that though. Just query the poster for the 14 words.

Encryption could be fun as a thing on the side to share critical information to be shielded from plebbit and 4cuck. It would suck as anything general as it drives people away

Nothing can stop us anymore

Bump

U2FsdGVkX18XD5lQpjqNHOBKOrJmJfWbSQ4mNZYjDJRxAOW9qZNTObCPdy+Y+Esf

Also, ASCII only.

Vsrdst djigg;r?
Lrl djigg;r!!!

O trs;;u yjoml oy'd fpsn;r. Vp,r pm, smpmd!

KƎK

A method for public encryption between anons that is actually cryptographically secure against shills and its use to defeat zog was already given to Holla Forums.
No, I won't. this is your answer: Holla Forums wanted it not, and must languish in the dark fulfilling 40 nights before the dawn of the black sun

this is a win10 board get out

Why is this not stickied yet?

FILTERED

Also Tails and Tor are jew controlled.

We need to start encrypting our hand writing as well.

monospace
sans

This is ridiculous shit, just use GPG ffs.

Implementing AES isn't hard nigger.

Yeah this needs to be stickied (or not?)
Anyway this is an excellent idea. Develop program to code this by different key or actually implement code and change it monthly.
Do you see what I'm heading at?

App and change key monthly
/
Implement code to change eng into desired output and change key monthly direct on site

Combine this at 1/1 rate with normal eng.
We have become too powerful to be stopped

I have a mosin that will work for the next few months but I am sweet and gentle with all the things I have been working with for the past few years and I have never been to a place where you can find a good quality soul to join forces for the rest of the world prophecy for September 23 and then delete this message from your favorite movie or book it yourself as well eat at your leisure or visit the website to find out more about the concept of Genetic Wealth

This is an interesting idea, but don't we basically already speak in code through memetics. Glow-in-the-dark niggers always use outdated memes and lingo. For example anyone using CY+2 outs themselves immediately. Maybe you could marry these ideas and use memes as keys but simple encryption and the ability to distribute keys publicly just seems like its a lot of work for nothing.

There was a group of turboniggers who were doing that last night.

github.com/desudesutalk/desudesutalk

=)

Either way. Simple encryption throws the (((elites))) off!

TD##256AFTqTaQnKJ/xXZDRkJ+j9kT3x8Lg1sVznRxXj0UXSx0UAzvLVkmqsIa8AtlZcIhca9S+P+4C199x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256$$AMAATE$$

Not at all.
with PRISM and other projects that they've already had for the previous years, they already recorded this thread.
Also

So some encryption would mean everyone but governments could read the threads. I see this is only being beneficial on rare occasions then.
You want to have encryption during the developmental phases of trolling ideas but also have normal access in order to help red pill the normies.

Seriously, don't roll your own, just use AES. You're not better at crypto than professional cryptographers.

No, it draws attention to you, and if you rolled it yourself it'll be broken as soon as you become interesting.

Alright mods. Wtf is wrong with you?
This is fucking utmost important!!!

Every legit user report this 4 sticky

No.
Kill.yourself

Option A: AES
Publicly studied and attacked by the best in the field in many countries since 1998, technically broken but barely, unless you fuck up and use related keys.

Option B: Unproven, unstudied, ad-hoc custom cipher from an unturstworthy source known to be inhabited with shills.

Pick for yourself.

You don't even need to trust me, just wrap it in AES and then wrap that in whatever shit y'all come up with.

If yours works, the AES protected ciphertext remains secret and so flaws in it revealing information about the plaintext don't matter.

If yours doesn't work, then AES still protects you, and your fuckup can only reveal information about the AES protected ciphertext and not the cleartext.

If both fail, you're fucked anyway.

KEK

FEIKKFOPDBHEFLNJCFMKKPABEFAEIDKOPMKKDONOHEPKODGMLIPGPEGMEOFNNCHC

We deliver the keys embedded in images. The memes will be our code. Only those who know the secrets, shall understand.

https is already secure. I don't see how an extra layer of security would help unless you believe the encryption for https has been cracked.

Because shills, enemy trolls and agents have never heard of the 14 words.
Your trust in your little buzzphrase actually makes you less secure, kind of like when a new e-celeb posts their completely contrived 23andMe DNA report and you end up trusting them on the assumption that it's legit.
The shills have studied your trust in DNA tests, buzzwords, iconography and phrases and use them as the embellishment for their human Trojan horses.
You poor bastards don't even notice that seemingly disparate e-celebs uniformly take up use of new terms and produce videos relating to them in a coordinated fashion, within hours or days of one another, clearly acting on centralized instructions.
Case in point, the curious new term "Tradthot".
Pump that term into youtube, filter by last week and you'll have a membership list of Rebel Media shilldom.

That's a bit of a false dilemma. Option B is valid, and can even surpass option A in terms of robustness, and no, you don't need to be Alan Turing to do it.
What'm I referring to? The One Time Pad. The only encryption scheme which is future proofed and will remain future proofed forever.
Of course the usual caveat applies - implementation must be secure and correct or else it falls down like every other scheme. In the case of the OTP that means true RNG (isotope decay-driven for example), hardcopy and flash paper.
but the OP idea is foolish and possibly even cover for a take-down attack on the site or other nefarious agenda (think details of a terror attack plan posted on the site then 'discovered' to have been posted by the FBI in the days following) etc etc.

Fuck off, NORMALFAGGOT.

The tryhard obsession over "normalfaggot" instead of "normie" happened long after this board was already infested with t_d trash. "normie" was much more common and I basically never saw "normalfaggot" in the first couple years of this board.

The idea has nothing to do with security. The idea is to make it a pain to read the board.

Yes and no. It's good that people can come and easily participate when they have information. On the other hand, the inaccessibility - the memes, chanspeak, and bullying over failure to use formatting in the right way, or just "typing weird", is what protected this place from normie takeover for the first couple years and also kept away stupid people during the cuckchan exoduses. Now it's a shit show overrun with cuckchan, t_d, neocons, low IQs, etc., because the users who had been enforcing quality standards through bullying, obscurantism, refusing to spoonfeed, etc., have been completely ovewhelmed by the sheer numbers of faggots flooding in.

ᛁᛏ ᚹᛟᚱᚴᛋ ᚠᛁᚾᛖ᛫
ᛁ ᛚᛁᚴᛖ ᛁᛏ᛫
ᚦᚨᚾᚴ ᚤᛟᚢ ᚡᛖᚱᚤ ᛗᚢᚳᚺ᛫

EnCt271c019d49686d713fe2f896d83f652934e092fdb71c019d49686d713fe2f896dhjb/tiJnYABeWE04M1qNSb01PR6poLZZADIpn7ehuiz2Rmw=IwEmS

KIDCEGFGLGNENECFLIGICHIGOMMKMDEBOOFLEDLMMJEJMGPOEHNKKEAIGHLGKLAGBAAEMABEFDKCGFOBEKHINBMJIAILCJJDCJHHBFFGKCHKFAEHPJLFGMBCEFOAENLHIKCDIGAOPBJMACAFOCGENNHGAMFGNHLHOLOBAGBEOKIKLDLCBJMMMLHHHCMCGNMCGAOFMKFLHHHOBDDPIAKEDHADAPMCBEBOHDCOEBBJKDJOIGILOGMHOFMFHHAKCEHAJKDINCCMHJAIJNBEDGNCGIMEIANMDDMDPDPPDGFMFFOMFFPODCAMGDNFHGMJMLHH

Made this years ago
volafile.org/r/f3v6dv90

ENFLAKAFCIKEKKBKICFAOIMFMMDIDLOLCAKGIJDMADJDMHGGIHKOGJJPBAMODLAPADODKLOBOAABICCEKGGJINAGHLHHELAKLIJCIABPMFLONELOGIJPBCALHNNKPBAKPLOMOLONKBPPKPDLOCJMLFBGIKCDDOJDNPJOACCEFHKJAHDBDMDGGJDCEAEKFMGD

Just use RSA / ECC

Toy encryption for use on imageboards already exists: github.com/desudesutalk/desudesutalk

Other than that, what you want is to start using tor (try tor browser bundle if new). Hotwheels gifted us a tor hidden service for Holla Forums at oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion . Try it out.
Now cue all the shills and legitimately retarded screaming about how tor is a honeypot or compromised.

R.I.P firewheels

Nigga, we live in the age of AI, none of those CIAnigger alphabet agencies rely on cryptography anymore. It's at best another ARG, but most likely some cuckchan faggot trying to bait us. Feel free to have some fun on it, though, since the ARG might be fun.

all the threads are public and archived, you fucking dipshit

That feature has only started like last month, it categorizes 404'd threads by date.

This ID is either twelve or clinically retarded.
And this whole thread is a blackpill.
What the fuck, man.

No one can read sufficiently developed cursive but the initiated any how.

No one has decrypted my messaeg?

I'm disappointed, Holla Forums.

EXACTLY THIS

sage because this stale thread should simply die

Pajeet, please go back to /g/

I wish I could do that with my hands, I have Bell's palsy and my handwriting is abysmal.

kinda, isn't Holla Forums the Kool Kidz Klub? most others get their first tastes on rebbit and twitter

it would probably troll the laziest people. not a serious effort who with a combination of perl and some text extraction api or something would scrape the whole thing off

>(((dropbox)))
god damn, you could have at least made a for loop with a switch-case block or something, or used some of python's kewl™ text manipulation stuff or a string with all the mappings and keys
and it wouldn't take the fbi "way longer". it'd take them 5 minutes to write a scraper and a couple nanoseconds on each post to translate it through.

use vim or emacs or something other than kate which requires you to have all the qt toolkit chain migration

interesting.
==OPSEC==
==P==
==S==
==E==
==C==

schlomo, this is about small group stuff not about general discussion you dummie.

they're not doing this by hand. youre adding nanoseconds of work.

don't be arrogant

there's a couple defcon talks and Holla Forums links on keeping opsec and what do in terms of dealing with feds, etc. i'll try to find some

decryption isn't what feds go after. the math is almost always solid (even md4 and old rivest ciphers work okay in some cases). they go after the weak links. people, metadata, physical vulnerabilities, social engineering, traffic correlation, and on and on.

debateable

the OS isn't enough, especially when the jew lives on the hardware itself, with (((proprietary))) hardware schematics, (((proprietary))) firmware, (((proprietary))) bios, (((intel management engine and the 6,000,000 other things that intel and amd to a lesser extent dumps on their dies))).
my laptop would be:

(checked)

paper is a dangerous thing

implementing crypto properly is hard.

that's stupid. it's the weaker link. what if we chained hash functions the same way? what if the weaker hash had a collision, causing the stronger hash's strength to be moot? faggot.

this is a blackpill? read through the catalog on Holla Forums

Stop being gay

sed 's/ck/ᛤ/g; s/th/ᚦ/g; s/ing/ᛝ/g; s/ü/ᚣ/g; s/ä/ᚬ/g; s/ö/ᚩ/g; s/ß/ᛊ/g; s/a/ᚨ/g; s/b/ᛒ/g; s/c/ᚳ/g; s/d/ᛞ/g; s/e/ᛖ/g; s/f/ᚠ/g; s/g/ᚷ/g; s/h/ᚺ/g; s/i/ᛁ/g; s/j/ᛃ/g; s/k/ᚴ/g; s/l/ᛚ/g; s/m/ᛗ/g; s/n/ᚾ/g; s/o/ᛟ/g; s/p/ᛈ/g; s/q/ᛩ/g; s/r/ᚱ/g; s/s/ᛋ/g; s/t/ᛏ/g; s/u/ᚢ/g; s/v/ᚡ/g; s/w/ᚹ/g; s/x/ᛪ/g; s/y/ᚤ/g; s/z/ᛉ/g; s/:/᛬/g; s/\./᛫/g;'

You guys this is fucking terrible "encryption". It's just character replacement. You are literally just as secure using this as you are using fucking Matoran

This. For those who need encryption (sensitive ops above 8ch), there are other platforms/services (BitMessage).
Holla Forums hits a nice balance between usability/popularity - whereby the usability is hard enough to scare undesirable normalfags away - and the popularity is still enough to be very effective.

alias 8chdecrypt="sed 's/ᛤ/ck/g; s/ᚦ/th/g; s/ᛝ/ing/g; s/ᚣ/ü/g; s/ᚬ/ä/g; s/ᚩ/ö/g; s/ᛊ/ß/g; s/ᚨ/a/g; s/ᛒHolla Forumsg; s/ᚳ/c/g; s/ᛞ/d/g; s/ᛖ/e/g; s/ᚠ/f/g; s/ᚷ/g/g; s/ᚺ/h/g; s/ᛁ/i/g; s/ᛃ/j/g; s/ᚴ/k/g; s/ᛚ/l/g; s/ᛗ/m/g; s/ᚾ/n/g; s/ᛟ/o/g; s/ᛈ/p/g; s/ᛩ/q/g; s/ᚱ/r/g; s/ᛋ/s/g; s/ᛏ/t/g; s/ᚢ/u/g; s/ᚡHolla Forumsg; s/ᚹ/w/g; s/ᛪ/x/g; s/ᚤ/y/g; s/ᛉ/z/g; s/᛬/:/g; s/᛫/\./g;'"alias 8chencrypt="sed 's/ck/ᛤ/g; s/th/ᚦ/g; s/ing/ᛝ/g; s/ü/ᚣ/g; s/ä/ᚬ/g; s/ö/ᚩ/g; s/ß/ᛊ/g; s/a/ᚨ/g; s/b/ᛒ/g; s/c/ᚳ/g; s/d/ᛞ/g; s/e/ᛖ/g; s/f/ᚠ/g; s/g/ᚷ/g; s/h/ᚺ/g; s/i/ᛁ/g; s/j/ᛃ/g; s/k/ᚴ/g; s/l/ᛚ/g; s/m/ᛗ/g; s/n/ᚾ/g; s/o/ᛟ/g; s/p/ᛈ/g; s/q/ᛩ/g; s/r/ᚱ/g; s/s/ᛋ/g; s/t/ᛏ/g; s/u/ᚢ/g; s/v/ᚡ/g; s/w/ᚹ/g; s/x/ᛪ/g; s/y/ᚤ/g; s/z/ᛉ/g; s/:/᛬/g; s/\./᛫/g;'"

just use PGP and XMPP+OTR

check

cuckchan .jpg spotted.