Roy Moore Did Nothing Wrong

Some points about our current climate of anti-sex prudishness that deserve consideration.

I’m glad Trump came out in support of Roy Moore. The man’s travails — stoked to an incomprehensibly vitriolic froth by Nasty Womanhood, Inc and the Jewish Interest Media — are emblematic of the man-hating culture that suffuses us. Do I think it’s a leetle weird for a 30 year old man to actively seek to date late teenage girls? Sure, but it’s not criminal (not as long as AOC varies state-to-state from age 14 to 17….I can’t take a statutory crime seriously if all it requires is a hop across the state border to decriminalize the charge), and certainly not worthy of national coverage knowing that it would hardly have made the local news in the 1970s (which really could have been a millennia ago given how much American culture has changed since then).

30-year-old Roy Moore’s preference for teenage love isn’t a radical aberration or departure from the spectrum of normal male sexuality. It’s out on the tails of normal male sexuality, but not off the curve into abnormality where actual paraphilias (e.g., pedophilia, necrophilia, bestiality) exist. NEWSFLASH: Men prefer young women, at minimum younger women than themselves, and men with power and social status that are naturally attractive to women will be better able and willing to fulfill their desire. At the margins, this means there will be HSMV older men who will date 17 year old Southern Roses, and some of those men will be actively pursuing a marriageable young woman with plenty of residual reproductive value to provide him with the large family he wants.

Roy Moore has four children with his wife of forty years. As far as we know, he has been faithful to her the whole time, and she adores him. His wife is fourteen years younger than him. This indicates that his youthful exuberance pursuing teen girls was part of a conscious desire he had at the time to find his One True Girl and marry her.

As long as there are teenage women with shapely figures telegraphing the opening of their prime fertility windows there will be men of all ages ogling them. Some of those men will have the mate value and the immunity to social expectation to win one over as his own. Roy Moore’s preferences were within the sphere of normal, naturally evolved male sexuality. To dumbly conflate his dating history with that of pedophiles and pervert potted plant masturbators cajoling actress whores with a bit of the ol’ quim pro quo, is a slanderous joke and reveals a deep-seated discomfort with and spite toward the Darwinian contours of male sexuality and male romantic longing.

FYI it’s not all that unusual or uncommon for an adult man to get tripped up by the apparent age of an especially voluptuous teen woman. Unless a man is in the habit of asking all 0.7 waist-hip ratio women for their IDs, there’s a chance one of them might conceal being a barely legal vixen.

Related, some men (maybe Moore) either physically age more slowly or retain a light-heartedness of spirit that belies their age, which both makes them more attractive to and more attracted to younger women. It’s not the rule, but it’s a fairly notable exception.

Say what you will about Roy Moore, at least his girls agreed to date him (even if they retconned a discomfort 40 years later). The Synagogue of Seediness doesn’t bother with the formality of mutual agreement, they just passive-aggressively jam tongues down throats “to rehearse our lines”.

In sum, if you believe every recollected detail of the ancient allegations, only one woman at the time was underage (barely) when Moore asked her out on a date, shared consensual 2nd base foreplay with her, and drove her home when she wanted to leave. The rest of his “accusers” — aka bitter aged cows who regret not being the woman Moore married, all of whom with shitty personal relationship histories and connections to thecunt’s #SheMenstruated cat lady symposium, retconning their bloom of youth trysts with Moore into criminal acts — were legal age at the time of the alleged May-December violation of the feminist code of acceptable intersexual conduct.

You may think it’s icky for a grown man to consensually date barely legal teen girls, but that doesn’t make it criminal. There was a time when, while not quite the social norm, such couples weren’t all that unusual and nobody much blinked an eye when they encountered one. We all know of our own or someone else’s great-grandparents with big age gaps who started popping out kids when great-grandmama was seventeen.

Other urls found in this thread:

roymoore.org/Positions/
qz.com/1155837/how-doug-jones-beat-roy-moore-maps-of-alabama-in-1860-and-2017-offer-a-startling-comparison/
youtube.com/watch?v=7eilZTgurr4
heartiste.wordpress.com/2017/12/12/roy-moore-did-nothing-wrong/
securecontribute.com/judgemoore-mbelectionintegrity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I doubt Moore’s janey-come-lately accusers really were all that scandalized by his come-ons in 1977. Here’s a rule of thumb I use to determine the validity of a woman’s sexual misconduct accusation: If she waits more than ten years to tell anyone about it, she wasn’t all that bothered by the infraction when it occurred. If she waits forty years, it’s a political hit job exploiting a radically changed anti-sex feminist cunt climate.

But it is fair to ask why Moore would, if reports based on memories of contemporaries from forty years ago are accurate to the tiniest detail (they’re not), pursue questionable if mutually consensual age-disparate relationships with teenagers to the exclusion of older women, and risk the specter of social ostracism. Some say it’s because Moore was emotionally stunted and socially awkward — a 1970s proto-sperg — who wanted a deferential and awestruck teenage woman for company unlikely to challenge his self-conception or strain his capacity for mature adult banter.

Maybe, but probably not. I think he just liked ’em ripely hot, and didn’t much care about “relationship complementarity” as de-sexed ür-bugman Will Wilkinson might put it. This notion, held dear by both white knights and feminists, that men who date younger women are secretly intimidated by strong, independent, empowered older women is why I say betacels and bitterbitches have a lot more in common than they’d willingly admit.

Psychologically emasculated white knights who gripe about “power imbalances” in the workplace between male bosses and female subordinates, or in society between older high status men and younger inexperienced women, can’t seem to fathom or accept the reality that female sexual desire is different than male sexual desire, and women are typically attracted to powerful men. Two to tango, chumps. Men are aroused to provide for and protect vulnerable, deferential women, and women are aroused by strong men to whom they can safely and happily defer. Even to whom they can submit. Perfectly equal relationships are also perfectly passionless relationships. Sexual polarity is the lube of love. Male power and female admiration provide the sexual frisson that magnifies feelings of love and creates a solid foundation up;on which to build up a lifelong commitment.

Moore’s treatment is a case study in how post-America is hell-bent on pathologizing male sexuality (while simultaneously infantilizing female sexuality).

Character matters, and it looks to me that Moore’s accusers have the lowest of character, which rightly calls into question their veracity. Their low character doesn’t disprove their allegations, but it certainly is a leading indicator that they’re telling lies, or at best telling politically embroidered quasi-truths.

The best evidence we have that Moore’s accusers are at least partially lying to relive their golden youth and stick it to the Patriarchal White Man is that Moore has no history of chasing barely legal skirt in the years since SouthernRosegate. True pervs don’t instantly drop their habits like that.

Well, you know, (((comedians))) get a special dispensation. (For the record, I have no problem with Jerry Seinfeld dating a legal 17 year old hottie. Men work hard to acquire status, fame and power FOR JUST THIS SORT OF OPPORTUNITY.)

The next #resistance narrative is taking shape. Already I have shitlib acquaintances telling me, “How is it Ok that Trump can get away with groping women but no one else can?” You knew this was coming. Frankenwinestein was the sacrificial lamb to the gods of NeverTrump.

I’m near certain that Dem leaders and Cuckryans sat down with Frankenstien and said “Look Al, the photo is bad, you’re gonna have to resign, but look at it this way, you’ll go down a martyr, we’ll use your sacrifice to take down Moore and Trump. This is how you can do the most good.”

It’s pretty clear to me that the leftoid fuggernaut, caught off-guard by Pedowood, scrambled to segue from Chosen perversion to smearing the good names of Gentile anti-establishmentarians. Jizz up the waters enough and people forget who the worst perps are.

That’s why I have been consistent in my assessment of these decades-old sexual harassment allegations: mostly a bunch of Regret Fling griping from post-Wall women with a few genuine victims sprinkled in to give the moral panic a veneer of legitimacy. NeverForget that the overwhelming majority of these sex abuse accusations have been leveled against male feminist shitlibs, so what we are seeing is a moral panic started by shitlibs and feminists that they are DESPERATE to enlarge beyond the scope of the ghetto of male shitlib perverts.

Libs trying to tie Trump to #MeToo should be made aware of their telling silence and support when Hillary was running smear campaigns against Bill Clinton’s accusers. And in Bill’s case, one of the women, Juanita Broadderick, has been saying since day one he raped her.

It would be funny if, after every GOP establishment eel turned on Moore and the combined force of the jewish interest media lobbed their artillery at him, he still won. Biggest middle finger to the Globohomo Uniparty and to Schoolmarm Feminism this side of Trump’s election.

The most revealing quote from the Bezos Post exposé on Moore was this,

Sez it all. WE’RE AT RETCON FIVE.

When you accept that the GOPe cuck elite really truly hate the heartland Americans they pretend to represent, you’ll understand their behavior and be able to predict their future actions. The Uniparty is real, and they are feeling the heat. Moore, please.

An insightful theory for Moore’s peculiar premarital tastes come from therebbeblog, who comments,

That’s one of the better analyses of Moore I’ve read. He had an epic case of blue balls, and he wanted that feeling of young love that was denied him for so long. Are we going to lynch the man for that? If so, then you may as well criminalize men and castrate us all, because our dicks and our hearts aren’t going to cooperate with the anhedonic low T androgynarchic shrewtopia the hag collective wants to impose on society.

Other theories for Moore’s focus on finding a teen fiancee that I’ve read hold more weight for me.

From RedPillofHergest,

Federal and state CP laws are interesting…for example, in DC or MD, close jurisdictions to me, it is legal to bang a girl if she’s 16+. In VA it is 18. So if she walks across a line, she’s legal. Otherwise it’s a misdemeanor s3x offense (16-18) in VA. If she’s 15, it’s a crime in all 3, but a misdemeanor versus felony. By virtue of being on one side of a 30 foot bridge. If you drive her across the line to avoid the AoC law, it’s a crime. If she walks on her own, it’s legal. Don’t get her an uber; she has to pay. Makes total sense, eh?

however, if she sends u a nude picture, it’s a crime in all 3, and potentially a federal one if they can show “interstate commerce” nexus. Sexting with a minor is criminalized in most if not all states. Even if they are legal to bang where you are and where she is. If you bang her, ur ok, if you take a picture of banging her, you’re a sex offender.

Felt good, sad that Moore lost though

I'm not from Alabama but I lived there 20 years ago in my late 20's for a short while for my job in a small town setting outside of the major cities. I had girls as young as 14 throwing themselves at me pretty regularly and even had one who's mom my landlord was trying desperately to get us together and she even told me she pressured her daughter to sleep with me which she did although she lied and said she was 17, I only found out later she was 14. If this was going on 20 years ago I have to imagine getting with young nubile girls was a pretty standard thing 40 years ago.

Nice blog post. Moore’s scandal was probably fake news, but stop trying to fuck 14 year olds, user.

97% of black women voted against Moore. There's nothing a black woman (or jewish) hates more than white men preferring young fertile white women.

Emmanuel Macron was 15 when his current wife that was his 40 year old teacher fucked him. Where's the outrage?

Jerry Seinfeld was 39 when his relationship with a 18 yo girl was glorified in the media.

There's a ton of pictures of those two together greater than a year ago, making her at least 17 when they started hooking up.

Go back to /r/The_Cuckold

Did you even read the post, cuck?

True. And no one cared, everyone celebrated it.

Mary was approximately 14 years old when she got pregnant with Jesus. Joseph, Mary's Husband is believed to be around 36 years.

I recall him getting criticized heavily for it. Anyway, he wasn't running for office.

JESUS

Yeah.. but God was 2000 years old or more

So, was the relationship between God and Virgin Mary the biggest age gap ever?

I thought the Holy Ghost impregnated Mary, how old is he?

Holla Forums salt

If anything, Moore should have molested younger girls.

>we know why jesus really hung out with prostitutes lol

what

I can't differentiate between what the green-text and red-text symbolizes.

Jesus wasn't even the only virgin birth myth, it is a really common theme. Quetzalcoatl for instance was a virgin birth god too.

Yahweh was a baby-boy's foreskin lover. He loved that drop of blood from the procedure.

that is why worshipping a dead jewish rabbi as a god is BASED amirite?

Seriously, what is that faggot saying?

a literal jew and jew lover. those are you standard bearers.

also
holy fucking shit. imagine being this desperate to justify kiddie fucking.

How old are you?

(((Lonstein)))
Nice Khazar milkers, though

Calling 17 year olds children and thus attraction to them pedophilia is retarded burger prudishness. That is however beside the point because any burger who has ever argued for anything in this regard is a secret pedophile who'd love to see the AoC lowered to 14.

please dont get an erection.

Common symptom of autism is not being able to understand jokes. Also developing elaborate fantasies involving imaginary friends and incredible feats :^)

yeah

In the end Roy Moore was defeated by the pedo hysteria #pizzagate spiral of retardedness Holla Forums, Alex Jones and the altmedia sphere propagated. Poetry.

Maybe it contributed, but as said, Americans have a whole culture of cuckery and over protectiveness. I think the whole #metoo think was planned exactly for this election!

b..b..but it's ok when /ourguy/ does it.

TITS OR GTFO

OY VEY

nah, I think if he wasn't a holier than thou fire and brimstone retard he would've got away with it, problem is he had to stroke his muh jesus bone and in the end lost because of it

christianity is a problem with far right politics, no matter how you slice it, always leads to problems, accusation and playing on emotions to smear someone

Go away D&C shill.

No one is buying what you're selling. You can't even get the meaning of the words right

Yeah, but see

How much of a christcuck you have to be?

No. How about it was probably that Roy Moore actually didn't like jews? All the other so called candidates Holla Forums is behind can't stop their signaling for Israel and get elected. Moore as far as I know has never been there, perhaps now that he's lost (((they))) will set him up and have him touch (((their))) wall. Like all the other slaves.

the problem is that christdorks refuse to understand that christianity is more liberal each passing day, fucking 14 year olds won't fly because the sexual revolution is going onwards, you can't just overturn that

he is an evangelic, of course he worships the jews

No.

roymoore.org/Positions/

You have to go back

I'm not a Southerner so perhaps the way she speaks elicits me to take her out of context because I'm guessing she's trying to say more than she does. Perhaps she's just so wholesome and so in the dark to the war and struggle going on. It is true that the (((media))) pulled the anti-semitism guard on Moore and he didn't have any (((friends))) to help stave off the assault.

Yeah. They were too little for this fight.. simple people that still live in a world that is still stuck in a time when things were simpler and more innocent.

no, he was a bible thumping faggot, who scared away the average person that is tired of fire and brimstone theatrics, plain and simple

if the evangelical stuff would be still popular Ted Cruz wouldn't lose to some brash over the top new york billionaire in the GOP

Stop flirting with teenagers. Your desperation to find people with sufficiently low standards sets back pro-sex culture for people who prefer peers.

they barely pulled it. it was so weak then it's clear it was just your average liberals and not a concerted effort.

Moore had not reason to put out that statement of support for isreal. Alabama is less than 1% jewish. 1)why would he even pander to jews wasn't their slave.
2)if you're so desperate to win an election that you'd pander to jews, why do it when it's only 1% of the electoral.

moore was your typical conservative jew slave. you literally fell for the liberal meme and thought he was hitler. lol.

TELL YOUR SHILL KIKE BOSS TO WRITE YOU A MORE DIVERSIFIED SCRIPT

the 14 year old is obviously fake news. The rest were like 16+, and he wasn't fucking them. He was courting them, getting to know them and their parents because he wanted a virginal pure bride, etc. There is literally nothing wrong with this.

The only outrage is from feminists and used-up skanks who are getting vicariously butthurt over the fact that men prefer younger models. They're just pissed that he was a successful guy in his late 20s to early 30s who was dating women in their prime instead of settling for used-up 30 year olds.

Hello Heartiste Patron,

The only morally acceptable circumstance in which a person can date a 14 yo is if they're 14-15 themselves. Stop providing excuses for the fucking pedos on /hebe/ you fucking cunt.

Holy shit.

God would want to have a word with you. Europeans would want to have a word with you. Any alpha male would want to have a word with you.

But no.. you want to sell your daughter to Tyronne.

that is the age of consent in many countries, are you retarded?

the (((liberals))) have become the puritans.
unless it comes to actual pedophilia and then they are all for it

According to anons from Alabama most people didn't fall for the lies. The major problem was niggers. And there will be more of them turning 18 for the next election and less racist old people to hold down the fort.

14 is too young but it's worth mentioning that there is 0 evidence that Roy Moore has actually sexually abused any 14 year olds. OP is a blogposter and therefore a faggot. The media kikes promoted rape hoaxes in the UVA Rolling Stones case, the Duke Lacrosse case, and the Mattress girl case. It seems to be that they upgraded their smear tactics to slandering politicians with their hoaxes.

There is no low too low for these scheming heebs to stoop down to.

>>>/pedpol/

You have blacks dependent on government assistance, ex-convicts, and other communists voting to continue leeching from working white capitalists. Stopping this is the real problem, not prudish Christians.

qz.com/1155837/how-doug-jones-beat-roy-moore-maps-of-alabama-in-1860-and-2017-offer-a-startling-comparison/

That's a legal adult. Creepy but legal.

He might have won if he hadn't molested all those girls. I bet he molested that horse too.

Reported for not even trying.

(wasted)

Roy Moore's fingers smell like little girl's guts, and you should stay away from children.

Reported for not even trying.

Reported for announcing report.

this

14 year old girls shouldn't even be dating

he started dating her when she was 17

What is this, TMZ?

IT'S 17 - 2017!

This x10, frankly it's the least wasteful way to find a (much less) corrupted girl. Women, on average, have always been and will always be jealous of those more prettier/younger/popular than themselves.

Thank God every day that I'm a man and can bang college slooters through my 30s while my female "peers" (if you can even call them that) have to settle for cucklife beta male feminists.

The whole purpose of feminism is to make you not being able to do that anymore and instead have no other option than to settle with a 30+ feminist whore and be a slave.

Obviously. But I am one of the initiated, I can see through the bullshit just like most if not all the other people here. The brainwashing is to settle with a woman who "focused on her career" instead of her biological imperative so that she produces runts instead of genetically viable children that will eradicate the judenschwein.

LOL

Tor poster yet again revealing himself to be a Tor-Pedo.

You only get to be alive once in this universe and during your one and only existence you will never ever ever have sex with a teenage girl, not because of any laws, but because you are unattractive, uncharismatic, socially inept, greasy chubby

Pic related is a woman with fertile child bearing hips. The kind of child bearing hips wanted by a manly man who wishes to procreate and make lots of healthy children. The only reason you fantasize about petite 14-year olds is because you are mentally 14 yourself.

Varg speaks about that in the video

There are more than one anons using TOR

It's a lot rarer these days.

I, hypocrite, don't deny any of that. Definitely not a nigger though.

I've been thinking about the Alabama election. Outside of the rigging accusations, I think Democrats wanted Moore over Strange. Remember how Trump tweeted he felt Strange had a better chance of winning? And remember how the DNC leaks had Democrats wanting Trump to win because they thought he'd be easier to beat?

I think what happened was Share Blue, Soros, etc shilled for Moore because they knew the false accusations would have a bigger impact on him, and that he was less likely to win a general election or people would accept a rigged election in Jone's favor much more if it was against Moore than Strange.

I don't want to shit on you guys, but I think a lot of people here are ignoring the fact that we could have concern trolls here trying to get us to make bad choices in candidates. When it was Moore vs Strange, didn't anyone else find it so odd that we were getting hit with a wave of "Trump loves Isreal drop all support for him" and "Why is Trump supporting Strange he's the swamp! We want Moore!"

Holla Forums was getting shilled hard at the time when Strange lost to Moore. There was more than likely a huge shill effort to make sure Strange lost and was seen as not someone Trump would work with, because they knew they could assassinate Moore's character a lot easier than Strange's.

Moore winning would have reflected badly on the Republican party on the whole, so generally the party doesn't mind as much losing this seat for a few years. It's not like Alabama is going to turn blue, this seat is a lock for a republican next time it's up for election. They just need to choose a solid candidate that is properly vetted next time.

Hopefully and most likely the democrat will fuck up, can't do much in 2 years anyway.

I know, and I'm saying Democrats would have realized that Moore would have caused conflict between the establishment and Trump, and they would have noticed that would mean Moore would be far less likely to win.

Democrats are pretty fucking incompetent, but they're very good at being corrupt and taking advantage of people while putting on a facade that they are doing the right thing.

We could see them pushing mediocre or shitty candidates that align with Trump over more qualified candidates. It seems like a very solid strategy for them and it looks like it's exactly what happened in Alabama.

I feel like it's been a week or two at least since I've seen a thread full of shills like that. Before they were a bi-weekly occurrence at least. But this past week or so you just don't see them.

Countryfag here.
Watched the videos of Roy Moore on the horse. He didn't ride so good. The horse acted very skittish and his means of keeping it in control were awful. To me, it looked more like an attempt to pander to an ideal, rather than a man who actually goes riding often and knows what he's doing.

Trump was right in trying to put someone else up for the election. Jones is almost certainly scum on account of his party alone, but everything about Moore gives me a sense of "faker". If I were to compare it, it's a lot like the vibe that Ted Cruz gives off.

I admit I could be wrong about that part, but either way, I think Strange would have been a better choice. Then again, I'm not from Alabama. Let the state sort itself out.

I agree with this assessment.

I saw that this term is only 8 months can I get some info on that (sources)?

It's only shilling because you act like you have to defend this. Everyone here already knows what you talked about. Even TRP and RoK retards know about this. Sage.

< Supports Mainstrean Narrative on Moore.
Reported.

didn't read the post

Only because as a man you've been brainwashed by feminism all your life. This wouldn't have been the case any time in human history past before ~CY-100. Good post OP.

the reason for this is twofold:

aging women trying to reduce competition for men

actual fucking pedos (as in attracted to actual children not biological adults capable of reproduction) trying to normalize their unnatural perversion by equating it with the natural animal desire to impregnate and pairbond with the most freshly fertile females - the gambit is by making the natual taboo they can gain sympathy for untabooing their unnaturalism

No, it's much more than just roasties btfo'd. Study what the dynamics of feminism and their (((handlers))) is really about and you'll find the real reasons why. Actual pedos have little to do with it.

As with all these other coordinated world system attacks the specific target is one group: White men. The end-came is to eliminate whites because white men are the only group that truly threatens their plots. Feminism and it's AoC and ostracism of taking a young bride in marriage is just one leg and specifically intended to prevent white men from obtaining large families.

There are many jews in this thread. I suppose OP is the only legit user here. Jesus loves you jews, even though you despise Him. He'll knock. All men is fallible, despite your mockery. He will tear us all down.

kys retard.

Holla Forums wouldn't fuck that

You should really link the source for your post, OP:

heartiste.wordpress.com/2017/12/12/roy-moore-did-nothing-wrong/

Why?

complete bullshit, there’s no way alabama has had the same voting districts since 1860

agreed, thats some kikeniggered coalburned shit.

however being white does not mean its okay to be a whore.

kill yourself.

good, the more pedo/sex hysteria the better, eventually the whole corrupt system can topple under its own weight and we can have a reset.

at least 100 more years before that unless AI gets hacked and kills the jews

fair enough

Bingo. Why do people want to keep older men from having sex with young girls, yet they want to let the young girls have gangbang rainbow parties with other minors?

Feminism has done a giant psyop on you if you either don't question this absurd concept or else want to older guys to have free access to your daughters too.

Nice pic.

Accusations are false, tho, just a bunch of greedy hags that got promised some shekels.

Should they be included when the Day of the Rope happens? Don´t forget to sage.

Nice pic.

No thanks.

Wizardpost reported.

Fake!

There was no "courting", painfully obvious these were just some hags that wished they had married him and looking out for 12 bags of gold shekels. When the DOTR happen, should they be remembered? Don´t forget to sage.

This.
Any man who supports criminilazing marriage seeking with 14-17 girls (where AOC makes it legal) for men of any age is crazy, probably jealous. Any nationalist who is against hwhite people engaging in such activities for the objectively verifiable goal of creating a family and numerous children, is actively against his own interests, or not a nationalist at all.

Why are you using Tranny Swift as an example of a fertile teen girl?

Look at those fucking hips. Some of you guys have no transdar.

they're pretty much the two prime instigators of feminism and racial conflict. I would know I exist around them daily.

hi Alex

Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed. Biomechanics is God

We've got to get Roy Moore over the 75,000$ mark over the next week. He's almost there!
securecontribute.com/judgemoore-mbelectionintegrity/

it's okay when the Jew does it. Seinfeld doesn't need to be a Skillionaire to do whatever the fuck he wants. He's Jewish. The Jew can do no wrong; amirite tho?

confirm

The Trump marketing on this board was fucking insane. Should've been a big enough hint.

grannies out

Roy Moore did nothing, period. The left was lying about him.

Who is in the picture? She's hot.

What is so.. attractive about that picture? Why? World so cruel..

God damn I hate you kikes.