I wanna get back into this mainly for The Pitt...

I wanna get back into this mainly for The Pitt, but I'd like to hear what mods you guys would consider recommending to make it 'feel' better to play; especially on my toaster.

inb4 hunger and survival mods

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/6492/?
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL77ECC4B6194E1685
twitter.com/AnonBabble

uninstall mod

Don't.

nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/6492/?

Makes the enemy find cover more frequently, easier to shoot without VATS, and try to snipe you from a long distance.

Also get the mods that reduce or remove weapon spread, add recoil, make all damages higher, and make the power armor invincible. And get clarity if you want the game to look better.

This, in a nutshell basically
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL77ECC4B6194E1685

For someone who only played New Vegas, what's with people hating Fallout 3? I can understand dislike for 4 since that seems to be more of a shooter than an RPG with ME-style conversations, though 3 I don't quite get since it seems to be an earlier version of NV.

Go back to reddit

Is there a mod that makes the characters not look like melted plastic yet?

Well, you know Mass Effect 3? It's worse than that. You know Ultima 9? It's worse than that.

So it basically raped the franchise that hard?

Yes. Exactly that.

Not pictured, but just to illustrate how little of a fuck they gave: There's a plot device in Fallout 2 called the GECK, and it's played up as a genesis device from Star Trek until there's a big twist halfway through that it's actually just a box of seeds. Zenimax felt like including the GECK in Fallout 3 because what better way of making a sequel than just recycling story elements from previous games, right?, but they couldn't get past the Temple of Trials so guess what it is in Fallout 3? A fucking genesis device from Star Trek.

Also worth noting in regard to Fallout 2: The guys in two of these images, the "Enclave"? They were wiped out at the end of Fallout 2. Completely and utterly. Including them in Fallout 3 is like making your Fallout 4 character's wife the villain in Fallout 5.

Oh, that second picture there isn't actually the one I wanted. Pic related.

I'll throw in a bonus round on this, too: One post dedicated to Fallout 3 being the best game ever because muh atmosphere (that's the number one thing you'll hear in praise of the game - the game world is a theme park, but that's "atmospheric") and godd howard i'll climb your mountains, then another with some design discussion regarding Zenimax's understanding of Fallout (and of roleplaying games in general, I suppose).

There we go, I think I'm done.

Boy, I have a lot of Fallout images.

It made people forget what the number 3 means.

Anything lewd

It's a decent walking simulator with many things to explore tbh. The NPC interaction is abysmal and the subways are annoying, but collecting bobbleheads, rare weapons, exploring buildings, and killing raiders with your level cap removed is quite entertaining for me.

And stop posting Todd, the shitty quests and npc's are Emil's fault as the lead writer and lead designer.

Tale of Two Wastelands. Never play Fallout 3 by itself.

Ever.

isn't that literally just fallout 3 stapled onto NV

Right, so you're playing a different game half the time so it's only half as bad.

okay

duck! duck! duck! duck! duck! duck! duck!

Wouldn't that be like mixing tap water with wine?

leave.

the pitt was worth a shit?

Uninstall Warlock

Fallout Wanderer's Edition is my personal must have as it adds a ton to the gameplay. Quests are still trash though.

Also get DCInteriors.

Forgot to add that stupid radio nigger Three Dog calling you racist and begging for mo money fo dem programs when you kill those ghouls, even after they murdered the entire Tenpenny tower.

"The GECK isn't really a replicator. It contains a fertilizer system, with a variety of food seeds, soil supplements, and chemicals that could fertilize arid wasteland (and possibly selected sections of the moon's surface pre-conditioned to accept the GECK) into supporting farming. The GECK is intended to be "disassembled" over the course of its use to help build communities (for example, the cold fusion power source is intended to be used for main city power production), and so on. Anything else people needed, they could simply consult the How-To Books/Library of Congress/Encyclopedias in the GECK holodisk library for more knowledge. The pen flashlight was just a bonus." -— Fallout Bible
You dipshit.