/bfg/ Battlefield Gen - Shitlords BTFO Edition

battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/Battlefield_1
symthic.com/bf1-stats

What's your favorite gun, and why is it the Autoloading 8?

the dubs gun

I feel like this is ironic shitposting.

>>>/cuckchan/

Good ole old timey ww1 fighter planes and space marine power armor, eh shitlib? Jesus christ

WE

If dubs, OP gets deported to Sweden.

Are we being raided? This seems to obvious for cuckchan refugees.

I love battlefield

you guys should buy it

I'm considering buying the Ultimate Edition so I can play with my friends, but $130 is a pretty big purchase so I'd like to hear your opinions on it.

little bit :^)

Webm always related.

It's more shallow that BF4. A more polished battlefront but in ww1 settings. Not worth it but if you really want to play with friends…

Looks like it misfired, faggot. No dubs for you.

Smells like dubs

die

I'm not going to lie, I did have fun sniping when playing the beta and driving in the tank, but everything else was pretty shallow overall.

I have a better proposition. How about you buy a bottle of bleach, send me the rest of the money, and kill yourself? I can put the money to better use than you; I promise

Hey, you're right, why don't I buy every assfaggots character while I'm at it.

No dubs for you either

Hey hold on a jiff are you trying to tell me that our ancestors were royalty and such?

i hate the numbers

But the numbers love you

You receive the 'worst thread' award of this month.

Very nice.

That's pretty mean, user. I just want to play videogames.

we don't want you here 4chan.

Get out of here you fucking nigger loving, kike-obeying, faggot.

We wuz dubs and shieet.

I never sage threads for shit I don't like but I'm not gonna have battlefield faggots running amock in here. We have enough cancer thank you.

Is it true you can only play as a black man, no matter what nation you actually choose?

I think the only faction that don't have any black men in them are the Turks. I don't have the game though so I'm only talking about what I've seen from webms and videos.

So is this Dices attempt at blackwashing history or do they just simply not give a shit?

Fag.

Check 'em.

Blackwashing.

One of their main developers is a SWEDEN YES.

There's definitely a will at DICE to warp history and overrepresent aspects of WW1 because it fits their agenda. EA on the other side probably doesn't give a shit as long as it sells.

How do they justify all the niggers representing European nations and people in that game?

The first one :^)

Too obvious.
>>>/4chan/

Suck some more nigger cock if you're that much into it faggot.

But goy shills aren't real

But not you.

It takes place in another dimension's world war 1.

These faggots seem to think its what actually happened in ww1, poor brainwashed swedes.

how big is his dick?

Mark, you owe us for eating that entire cake yourself.

I would have liked it better if they actually just made a WWII game instead of trying to pass it off as a WW1 game when they just reskinned Battlefield 4. I could even deal with the diversity bullshit if it at least looked like it had good gameplay or was about one of the world wars.

How many units did it sell? Seems they are being rather quiet.

The eternal Swede strikes again!

Just how much do you let your kids play the electric swede?

i got a bonus from work and my normalfag friends talked me into buying it. it's shit

the weapons are the most retarded fucking shit in the world. every single person is carrying a semi-automatic rifle, or is hipfiring a fucking lewis machine gun or something. i can honestly tell you that after about ten hours of gameplay i've been killed by bolt-action rifles maybe ten times. i don't expect every single videogame to be 100% 1:1 accurate as far as the setting goes but this is retarded. the gameplay pace is if anything even more frantic and ridiculous than battlefield 3/4/hardline/battlefront since most weapons are closer range and melee weapons are more of a factor, so figure on seeing literally everyone sprinting around, hipfiring SMGs with optical sights on them. the melee executions feel great, and are a lot more varied - bayonet charging a guy, impaling him through the lung and tackling him to the ground feels good, bashing a fucker's head in with a trench mace looks feels and sounds good, and if you get a melee kill with a knife you're not just going to gently stab him and throw him down BF4-style, you'll drag him to the ground and stab his chest like five times.

classes are unbalanced as fuck; support is only decent because they're the only ones who get mortars, medics get the shittiest weapons of the group, scouts get some genuinely neat toys but assault gets all the really fun shit like antitank rockets and C4 i'm sorry, dynamite. unlocking the weapons costs war bonds which you earn on level-up, but you're not allowed to buy the really fun weaponry until you've ranked up a class. it's been done worse and it's been done better.

the vehicles are fucking stupid; tanks are fast, maneuverable and can shrug off tons of damage, nothing like the thin, clunky and unreliable actual tanks used in ww1. again, not expecting 1:1 realism but these are basically just sherman tanks with a different model and more crew slots. they're scary at first, but any assault can just smash it with the four antitank rockets they can carry and either destroy or disable it, or drop some C4 on it and call it a day. planes actually control a lot better than i was expecting and aerial combat genuinely feels good, although i would have liked if your secondary gunner controlled the bombs instead of the pilot.

the big gamemode they're pushing is called operations, where you fight through a series of maps. defending team has a couple of control points per sector and so many sectors per map, and the attackers have x tickets to capture them all and usually two or three waves to do it in. this would be pretty neat except usually there's a snowball effect where one team will gain new assets in subsequent waves that will render them more and more invincible - there's several maps where the attackers start with tanks and the defenders don't, then they'll get a fucking airship or armoured train or some shit and the defenders basically have to just hope that whoever's on those assets suck. it has potential but in its current form it sucks.

the singleplayer is retarded and that's all there really is to say about it. dindus as far as the eye can see, a rridiculous aerial battle over london where the fucking sky captain from the world of tomorrow shows up with airships and starts dropping bombs, etc etc. it's equal parts funny/sad in how hard it's pushing the blacks' roles in world war 1 there's even a little lore card about "african americans in ww1" that you unlock literally immediately as soon as you start the campaign and how the krauts and the turks are basically mustachio-twirling villains.

tl;dr this is even worse than i imagined. it works, on a mechanical level at least it's the best battlefield launch since bad company 2 but it just isn't any fun, like at all

Appreciate the write-up, user. Very nice.

tbh that video makes it look more fun than bf4