Ex Facebook CEO wants revenge against all social media

google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2017/12/11/tremendous-guilt-ex-facebook-execs-regrets-on-ripping-apart-the-social-fabric/amp/

Chamath Palihapitiya is going to be a very popular name in the next coming weeks and months. He is a direct antithesis to the system he helped form…

This man aspires to be an elite and rule the world he doesn't like the white mans club and wants inside !! 

youtube.com/watch?v=mumKpKOANHw [Open]

FULL unedited hour conference youtu.be/PMotykw0SIk [Open]

Another article where he stratigicaly attacks (their) systems 
businessinsider.com/chamath-palihapitiya-on-the-vcs-role-in-ubers-meltdown-2017-12
With how socially assbackwards zuck( )rg is this BASED Indian warrior will shit on Elite societies and install Caste system like implantation and put everyone in their places…

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/k9v9W
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Goy-free first post!

Poo
In
IT

Nothing personal kid

Even the H1B Visas are getting their kicks in to the sides of the left. Good god you fuck ups can't do anything right.

Arabs are looking more and more like our best allies and tomodachis.
Good thing I'm not in Europe otherwise I would probably hate them.

I wish you the best of luck ahmed.

He's indian

KEK

Indians are arabs

Archive and webm next time, you fucking homosexual

archive.is/k9v9W

Not fair, shitting is indians wheelhouse, but will that strategy work? jews love shit.

Commiefornian here, plz save me.

Good man. He has my full faith, anyone fighting the Facebook propaganda matrix is a friend in my book. Facebook is a menace to society.

170 dollars a share, constant socio-political monitoring goes for a lot these days.

Zuckerberg is about to get designated.

Here's hoping the death of net neutrality destroys facebook once and for all

Move out of that shitskin hell hole and prepare for Reconquista 2.0. Let the filth pile on in there just like the jews in the middle east so we can Exterminatus Extremis that place.

Watching the vids now
This guy is clearly controlled opposition.
They know that we know now, about the oligarchs and jews so they're gonna throw a bunch of entrepreneurial figures and "benevolent" tech companies at us to trick us into thinking their reign is over and more decent type people are taking over.

go cuck for arabs somewhere else

That's cool beans, but I work and have to try saving some worthwhile people before all that happens.

Cali will never go red, not without blood or a cuckservative spic who wants natualization for all illegal spics, and the latter would fuck all nonspics over.

The Poo's will bait the Joo's.

How the fuck did you find a job in this shithole?

Controlled opposition. The only way social media is solved is through violence. It's the most powerful Jewish weapon in existence; they'll fight wars before they let anything slow it down.

My power levels are rising

I hope he poos in jew.

He wants to be one of them, do what they do. This was him telegraphing it.
nu/pol/ is retarded as fuck.

It's too late, the fires will get you. Sorry user.

They are still trying to push the genius successful indian meme ?

THIS IS NOT CUCKCHAN AND YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS THREAD WHO IS NOT CALLING YOU OUT FOR SHOULD BE PERMANENTLY BANNED

Sure, AFTER he got his right? Street closed?