Show me some right-wing tweets that get this many likes and retweets in about a day's time. Pro tip: You can't

Show me some right-wing tweets that get this many likes and retweets in about a day's time. Pro tip: You can't.

Don't care. And?

If you wanna subvert Holla Forums you've gotta put a little more effort than this. This is just sad.

This is one of many reasons why we continue to lose after Trump. Social media is promoting the left, energizing them. Go try to find right-wing tweets that have this much reach. We're getting screwed hard.

lmfao

You mean to tell me unemployed people and criminals have more time to tweet than right-wingers?

Oh no, not MEDIA! I can't believe the MEDIA is leaning left! I wonder what will happen when the electricity turns off and the MEDIA goes away!

Everybody has to go on welfare and tweet all day.

checked and /thread

Topkek

If you keep up the voter fraud, yes. Also, remember when they had those 4 special congressional elections and they lost all four? The ones that were supposed to be a referendum on the Trump election? The ones they forgot about immediately after they lost? One of which they lost even after the candidate was accused of violently physically assaulting a reporter?

Yeah, don't buy their black pill for a second.

>posting (((Futurama)))
>>>Holla Forums

Who cares? I've gotten to the point that I think that intelligent whites should withdraw from politics and sit the fuck down. I'm curious to see how bad it can get. Maybe when the maximum IQ of people in power is 80-85 (prison population average) whites will have the balls to deal with this bullshit. Until we have a sizable enough portion of the population that is willing and ready to physically remove these motherfucking troglodyte simians, it's not worth trying to "save the system."

We're already fucked, the global white population is down to single digits and the subset of those that are aware of their impending death is a small fraction of that. I'd like to see these monkeys try and feed themselves when the tractors stop running, the irrigation needs repaired, the highways are dilapidated, and whites are no longer involved in any aspect of society.

Just look at Africa. This is America's future, probably sooner than we can imagine.

/blackpill

giving a shit

Getting triggered isn't being energized. I don't even watch the news anymore because its so absurdly biased. The desperation is real they can't even hide their anti-trump agenda for a few minutes. They sound like retarded screeching chimps to me. Sore losers and sour grapes.

Outside of Holla Forums most right minded people don't live on the internet.

The quintessential truth that the media (((media))) "forgets" to mention

That futurama shop has been on the internet longer than you have.

zero effort bots. retweets arent votes.

Yeah, no. Fuck off.

twitter is censorious and suppresses them. losing battle fighting on lefty controlled social media platform. make a right wing controlled competitor and see what happens

Older people know its bullshit because they can remember. Young people just believe whatever bullshit their leftist professors / moronic mass media tell them. Its why its important to teach young people to question and reason independently. And also to trust in tradition.

Rebelliousness is normal to a degree and to want change but its hard coded into young people now because they're brainwashed to believe [RACISM IS BAD] [OLD PEOPLE ARE ALL RACIST] [OLD PEOPLE ARE BAD] [OLD PEOPLE MUST BE INCORRECT].

This kind of incoherent rejection also means they reject all tradition, and all of the past. because it becomes [OLD] and therefore [RACIST] based on association. Which means you get identity disorders and breakdown of cultural values since young people have no root.

Yeah, and?

Rebelliousness against tradition, authority figures and "The old" in general has been a common theme among young people for quite a long time though, it's pretty much inherent to the adolescent phase of life, the target always changes but the rebelliousness is always there. The problem is that this rebelliousness is being coerced to be inoffensive to the powers that be while at the same time being an unending source cannon fodder for their agenda.

this thread sucks flacid rank homeless nigger dick. you faggots are fucking up this board.

You just explained why millenials will need to fear gen z.

Fear? No. They still have the degeneracy of the millens., it's just that, just like the millens. are apathetic to the woes of those before them, gen Z is apathetic to the "woes" (loosely) of the millens.
My hope is the meme of the beta uprising holds true and gen beta saves us.

Look at jewtube, fag. #REKTFEMINISM videos get a fuck more views than say The Young Roaches.

Blow your brains out. We lose for many reasons; "supporting Trump" is one of them. Neocons have never had Holla Forums's support until the_donald invaded.