User, we can watch The Last Jedi again

Which do you choose?

Goddamn wipe your assholes you stinky fucks

What's wrong with The Last Kino? I loved watching the Star Wars subversion directed by people who hate Star Wars.

I'd rather eat ass tbh.

she didn't wipe so good

Tough choice, user.

if its an actual female then it is ass eating time

If you're from a country that doesn't use water to clean your ass you're literally subhuman garbage.

They still make money off the screening, user.

Is this what Star Wars fans actually believe?

Those two green tic tac turds at the top of her crack really were the icing on the shit cake. Never seen Last Jedi. Never will. Tongue in butthole in 3…2…1….

She's from America. It's a statement: women don't have to wipe for no man.

user, either we can watch Prometheus together OR you can eat my asshole while I watch Prometheus and bully your dick. What will it be?

Id fuck him tbh

Whenever I see one of these threads with one of these ridiculous scenarios it makes me think immediately "This user has never had sex. This is a post written by an incel, probably one of the waifuists." You guys have a very specific style of pathetic, what can I say?

It makes me want to bully you. It makes me want to describe a girl I dated in the past, or a girl I'm dating currently. My current one would probably drive you sorts insane with jealousy.

Normal people wouldn't care reading descriptions of sexual activity between partners. Maybe they'd find it annoying if there was enough of it, but only wizards get upset at the mere knowledge that other people, those "normies" you hate so much don't see sex as some desperate, one in a million "maybe I'll let you but it has to be something you won't enjoy and only as opposed to something worse." scenario.

Maybe I'll bully you guys by describing a typical evening with her.

why

europoors thinking they're any better just bouncing water off of their asshole

What are you, poor?

Except that isn’t really true. SJWs see sex as tantamount to rape unless it’s bordeline femdom and even then it can be declared rape at any time.

The fact you even think this way implies you are chiefly with her for social reasons and that your principal reason to seek a mate is in order to tell yourself you have worth. This is why all your relationships will be doomed to failure, because they are superficial.

Just clean your asshole with bleach wipes, you fags.

I'll let you in on a not so secret secret user - most straight 'SJW' type girls enjoy sex, often submissive kinky sex. The more femininity they repress in real life, the more it comes out in the bedroom. The ones that hate sex are generally bulldykes with lesbian bed death, and even then they like licking and such because it's the penetration they view as wrong. Chances are if she's out there with a #GirlPower sign she wants to be fucked up the ass while gargling your urine like it's Listerine.

Pretty much everyone under the age of 60 enjoys sex and has it freely (though it becomes less and less important with ageing). Building it up in your mind as something fantastical and mythical is only gonna hurt you in the long run when you finally get down to it and realise it's not even that great unless you like the girl.

I didn't watch it, and I don't think any self-respecting bull would ever cuck a fag over that disgusting piece.

You know who places this much importance on sex? Virgins.

SJWs aren't normies, wizards and feminists are one case where horseshoe theory is accurate. Progressives buy up all the media companies because they know if their message competes on equal ground they lose every time. Only like 8% identify as feminist and only14% as progressive. They're a tiny, tiny minority. Not at all the norm. It's sad you even think that.

Feminists are female incels. Seriously, I can bring up a ton of studies if you like. Women who identify as something other than straight do so because men won't pay as much attention to them. Same reason wizards turn to traps, trannies, ponies and waifu. YOU'RE EXACTLY THE SAME.

The fact that wizards would be insane with jealousy if they knew the intimate details about her?

They're not reasons I'm dating her, they're things I overlooked or didn't find out about until I'd already fallen for her.

that's not an enema you weirdo

Toilet paper, then baby wipes, then toilet paper again to remove moisture. Talc for extra gbp

you do a quick rinse in the shower after a nasty poop.

christ, how stupid are you people?

no

this.

Can white "men" even handle that kinda ass?

I want to see the reaction of the cameraman.

I'm not surprised tbh.

KKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK

You’re a fool. Wizards aren’t some grave political threat to anyone. They’re sad men who are slowly dying. Feminists on the other hand get actual legiation passed. The world listens to them. By equating the two groups, you yourself are just confirming you are a feminist and normalfag trash.

ONLY QUADS CAN DEFEAT ULTIMATE NUCLEAR GIGA SOYBOY DEATH MATCHINE

I just shit in the showers these days.
I usually stomp the shit into the drain and just wash my ass in the bathtub with my hands.

Nice double dubs Pajeet.

your gf a cute can i borrow

Do it, faggot. Let's see what you're made of.

Tears are running down my face

I have this unique problem with my toilet where if I flush back to back to quickly, the rubber thing that goes up and down that flushes the water gets caught on the balloon thing that raises as the water does. So it's like after the second wipe if there's shit still on the paper, I just have to ride it out because I hate having to raise the top of the toilet and stop the thing after I flush too many pieces of toilet paper.
Hard to explain, but a pain in the ass. I normally have shitty drawers.

After the first few minutes, the asshole will be clean. The Last Jedi will taste like shit the whole way.

Fake

shit-eating turboautist detected. at least now we know where you get your soy content from

You shit in drawers? wtf?

lick but whole

I'll save that pasta, thank you

You know, Jews are the ones attracted to scat. JIDF detected.

Do you guys remember what this face was called? It had to do with a some beta primate stuff.

I thought beta primates presented their ass?

Supposedly it's a fear grimace. Chimps bare their teeth like this when threatened. I don't know enough about primates to comment. What I can say is the reason it doesn't look like a smile is because their mouth is far too wide and their eyes are fully open. When you are genuinely smiling, your eyelids are partly closed like you're squinting, not open in surprise or shock. Personally I think they are just doing a 'silly face' because they find it hard to smile.

When the meme was first founded some user called it the "fuck me in the mouth bull" face.

How do you fuck up at pretending to be a genuine human being so bad you make the AVGN look homely?

My first pussy had that kind of ass.
I've fucked it so hard, the bitch didn't want to leave my house nor my bed.

What? Are you mudslim user?

How about these butts?

I'd stick my tongue up those buttholes long time.

Fucking retard.

B-but I thought Japanese schoolgirls were ugly IRL. Did Holla Forums lie to me?