FFXIV:HW

Final Fantasy XIV:Heavens ward,halloween c@ edition
Its never been a better time to jump into this weeb shit and be neckbeard garbage with the rest of us, come and join the fun and shitposting friends! Halloween Spooks are Happening which means cute girls in slutty outfits and spooky prizes to be had in the DATABASE!

ffxiv-freetrial.com/

eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/

eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

Reminder: They stopped demolishing houses due to the Japanese earthquake in April, now they have grown accustomed to the wall eyes in Morioh town the demolitions will recommence as of patch 3.4!

Dont worry anons, everything will be daijoubu!

Other urls found in this thread:

ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/Vanu_Vanu_Daily_Quests
8ch.net/v/res/11079058.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its going to get more autistic from here, isn't it?

I have a PS4 and PC and the PS4 version WITH expansion was 29 bucks (which equates to 1 USD).
Please understand. I'll buy the pc version when it's on sale I promise.

if you buy the physical copy its like 20$

I dont believe you, gib link.

some of the top tier big fish are ridiuclous

first need to wait for the correct weather condition, which might not just be a type of weather but one specific type turning into another, for example clear>blizzard which might take place once in a 50+ hour period

then you need to catch a certain HQ fish, mooch it to catch another certain type of HQ fish of many and then mooch again to ATTEMPT to snag the one you need, which you might not even catch with maximum gear thanks to big fish having certain RNG elements

if you fail, back to waiting another 50+ hours for the correct weather. big fishing is near the pinnacle of autism.

Holy shit, what the fuck?

but how much money are they worth?

great job.

The sale is over. It was last month on PSN north america. I don't know how to view past sales.

Link it. I don't believe you at all. Unless you mean the base game only. I bought the base game and heavensward for 29.99 no tax CAD.

Kinda makes me want to stop playing. That's shit and wastes my time with artificial crap.

favorite pc i've seen so far

The game isn't even out yet wtf

based on press reviews & previews so far.

is this a shitty meme you are trying to perpetuate

I fucking love cats

I love fucking cats

So do I but I made a change and went Roe for once.

Any news on the new combat stuff? It would be the only thing that might make me stick to the game.

most of them are worth nothing and are basically just there for something to do - fishing is not something that makes a lot of money generally

That does look pretty tempting but i am too lazy to start an entire mmo and learn all its shit.

Please anybody, I like a lot else with the game but the tab target just isn't for me.

There has been next to no info on what they plan to do, but you can guarantee tab target isn't going anywhere. The changes are not going to be anywhere near as drastic as some people seem to think they will be.

what do you think they are going to do?

you dont rally have to learn shit, its wow with an FF skin.

remove abilities, I really hope they dont remove too many.

Ah I see, do we at least have company or so on any server? I wouldn't mind starting a new character since my first only really got to level 30 and ~20 on a couple other disciples of war. The way the fishing and crafting were handled were probably my favorite parts of this game.

nwo on exodus

everyone is on exodus. New Wheels Order.

Ok. I started on Ultros because of the rolling server availability.

Nope.

nothing as of yet fam. personally, i'd expect more to drop sometime around the next big happenings, like 3.5, the full stormblood trailer release, and the beginning of the next fiscal quarter.

they may also choose to drop info coinciding with big game or culture-related events, but i have no idea when any of those are coming up because i just dont care to keep track of them.

it's not terribly hard to learn user. the game does a good job of easing you into things, and building on the basics of a class to add further complexity as you level up. at the very least give the free trial a go if you're interested. can't hurt to get your feet wet.

I'll add on to , the game does open up in complexity as you level. There's an image floating around of some important levels that unlock more content.

Also is there any reason to get a standard subscription instead of the entry? I get the vibe you can do just about anything on one character and I don't really see any reason to need the extra 7 slots.

That option is there to trick people who don't know any better. I recently found out that multiple friends were subscribed as a "standard" rather than an "entry," and there really is no reason to have two characters in one server in this game, let alone more than one across all servers.

fastest 50-60 as of this patch? has the heavensward dungeon exp been adjusted since launch?

nani!?

leveling roulette>trial>potd 1-10 spam

They know.

I can't imagine why you'd want standard.

fucking…

Let's not forget Deep Dungeon retards at 60 70 killing the bomb in Copperbell normal and crying about getting a raise when they die to doom in Quarn.

Or dps trying to kill the boss in copperbell hard and ignoring the bomb mechanic.

That whole run was a mistake without end.

Ok what's the secret handshake dance fistbump for joining the free company, whenever the server lets me pick Exodus to create into.

;_;

I need to quit looking at other monks, damn near every single one pisses me off somehow.

There's no room to get comfy on those.

They only had it because they thought they "needed" it, since the name entry implies you're new or something. IIRC one of them thought they weren't allowed to get an entry subscription. Every one is unsubbed or subbed on entry now, though.

I miss playing with them, I'm the only active sub left out of the group. At least my FC is still pretty good.

Oh, guess that works out. I saw the cheaper option and jumped on that regardless. You're lucky, I feel like my fc is slowly dying.

Why not just make a linkshell for Holla Forums on your server, named something downlow of course, and just have a pastebin for them all in the OP?

more like wuzard

more like /woo/zard

leveling roulette gives me cancer and so does potd 1-10 runs now jfmsu

Its why i'm leveling FSH right now. spent 3 years at lvl.15
h-half a level to 50…

three o's here
>>>/wooo/

I wont lie, all i care about is The Final Deletion, thats all woo exists for.

Niggers.

Explain yourselves.

Not a bad idea actually. Shame there's probably at most two or so other Levibros.

Don't have rogue leveled and I'm getting WAR and AST to 60.

is blm aoe still flare spam? or should I not even bother after the nerf?

levibro here. i'd be down for an 8/v/ ls on levi. it may be small, but the shitposting would be just have to be all the louder to make up for it.

you ever see a fuckhueg amazonia femroe use assassinate on a small target like a bat? that shit is weird enough as it is. i cant imagine it in a sexy or cute dress.

Burly muscle girls blushing in a cute sundress because they think an 'ugly girl' like her shouldn't wear such things while showing her pure maidens heart is a precious treasure.

>tfw they they are more than likely men/boys

kill me, pete

Just think about how cute your character can be!

Anyone on Balmonger that has Raise?

Never mind, someone already got it.

you may have finally given me reason to dress my femroe cutely

CALL A DOCTOR THIS ERECTION IS FRIGHTENING.

dont forget to run VA and wiping city at least once a week for your mhachi matter and farthing/penny combo! or at least wiping anyway. it's like a free 400-700k each week.

With all the new people brought in or back by Stormblood its hoenstly not worth the 60+ minutes when i can run speed runs of DD 1-10 like 12 times in that time and make sick bank.

you have significantly more luck getting V's than i do user. i've gotten one out of the 3 dozen or so 1-10 runs i've done since patch. the rest have all been IV's, and the one V i got was a fire V

ive got the hair style, every clothing item, everything but the wind up edda.

Though to be fair i've cleared it completely like 40 times and have like 6 padjal weapons, i enjoyed the chalice dungeons in bloodborne as well.

Rate my character

2/10

That's not how you COMF KNIGHT, fellow boipussy.

Get something with some fur lining and the Expeditioner's Cap.

use the /tell command and tell either Kh'jit Meniwares, Albedo Vivet, or Veritas Vivet that you're from Holla Forums and want in. Also send us a pic of your dick, and we'll measure weather it's cool enough for us

Are we doing this now?

Get some CT gear. Bitches love CT gear.

*Meniwaers

Nice shoop loser

c@ thread

i tried playing this game a year or so ago but the combat was too slow. i heard they were going to revamp it. does anyone know anything about that?

only acceptable job for male roes is tank

gb2gundam

Well that's fuckin gay

>war glam is pretty boss but fuck long hair clips through the collar
>can't compare myself to other femroes because there aren't any
It's so bad I get comms just being one I think. I had no business getting them all in my last potd run and I was a frog half the time.

Is anyone having problems creating a new account? I'm trying to get the free trial but I'm not receiving the activation email.

You can also message either Aloise Nelhah, Umbra Fendere or Lyfon Yharnam.

I may be a healer but I never signed up for getting fucked over this hard.

i blame DRK tbh. it's a tank anyone can pick up once they reach a certain point that starts at level 30 and, as long as you have a basic ability to read and understand tooltips, you can facetank with it right up until 60.

and then you get all these 60 tanks with no supportive cross class skills, little idea of the nuance necessary to be a good tank, yet utterly convinced that they have somehow joined the big leagues as a tank because now they have a 60.

At this rate I'll end up buying the damn thing.

You did pretty alright.
Really though, if you want compliments just randomize a lala or cat chick.

Is anything safe from these shitters?

How do I into Beast tribes?
I ignored them until now, but some of the rewards seem nice.

Also my character.
I really want to be loved tenderly by a large Elezen ;_;

The new hildibrand quest suck dick. Do they hired a different writer for it? It doesn't have the charm of the first one. There no real investigation, Cyr suppose to be the straight man but even he is dumbfuck 1 dimensional character.
The first one is perfect, every episode have a beginning and an end while keeping the mystery going. This is like what? the third quest now and theres not even a single progression in the story.

Go to whatever beast tribe, do their introduction quests, come back the next day and repeat until you reach a new rep. Those days let you do an extra set at the next tier so you need to save allowances for that.

Good job.

While I still like the recent quest I'm sad there's no trial or anything yet.

The only downside of magic dps is that theres a slight delay when you're trying to dodge while casting. but spamming flare is fun as fuck

The last time I remember actually needing to do mechanics that required more than 10 seconds of my attention was fucking T7/8 before the nerfs.

Well, that's simpler than I thought. Thanks

Meniwaers didn't want a dic pic

Sauce?

Does it become lewd?

Or is it just QT MMORPG hijinks?

Either is good!

race war when?

Try and do one old world and one new world tribe at the same time, it helps prevent the tedious feeling from becoming too prominent.
Also, if you're interested in crafting, take it up and head t o the Ixal, all their stuff is related to crafting and they always have you crafting stuff appropriate for your level so its a quick way to level up your first crafting profession, or your last.
You're a literal unicorn, go forth into a normal group of people and enjoy being showered by attention.
Unless you're memeing in which case you are a cruel cruel person.

On the other hand

kill me.

DING DING DING.

Will that magically make PLD not boring as fuck?

It gets you to shield oath faster than any other way, so at the very least it makes the most boring parts as fast as possible if that's any consolation.

Sure thing fama-lama-ding-dong :^)

it was a nice feeling fam.

Just please promise me know how to use cover. That shit saves pts.

why do i hardly see pld's use clemency? that shit is strong af, and it's not like pld's use mp outside of mass aoe pulls or the odd stoneskin.

0/10

whenever I use it the guy im healing is already healed by the time it casts, I only ever heal myself with it when I need to cast that fucking party shield.

I almost wish the parties I was in didn't use it at all.

where the fuck did you get the sword of sparda c@?

maybe an allagan/high allagan weapon?

i know the pvp behemoths sword looks similar in shape, but without the little techno-bells-and-whistles.

I just got to the Sastasha story quest. It looks like I either

A. Have to have a party composed of a specific number of people filling specific roles

or

B. Don't get exp or loot

Can one not simply go into a dungeon in this game? It's probably a mortal sin to compare the games, but in WoW, I and a friend would clear dungeons with just the two of us. Is that not possible in FFXIV?

you can go in a party with your friend and then que up. Also you can do 2 people with undersized party but then you dont get EXP or loot like you just said.

So A or B. Right.

Well, that was a waste of twenty bucks.

Jesus fucking Christ how did you make it this far in life?

To be fair, it is kind of bullshit that you still won't get exp in dungeons even if you are around the same level of the dungeon.

You'll still get the boss chest loot.

You're basically having an overpowered friend cheat you through at that point. You're not even learning how to play the game at that point. Why should you get exp?

The game is so brain dead you don't need to, unless you're doing the newest raids. Hell joining a random group to do boring dungeons doesnt even feel like playing with real people since no one ever fucking talks.

And people still complain they have to group for main story quest

I'll lay bare any ignorance I have here with this question: Is the boss chest loot (which I do remember reading you get in smaller parties) where all the "big" loot comes from? Like, that-one-sword-that-some-boss-drops? Or what?

user, c'mon now. Don't be like this.

I'm just asking why oversized kneecaps odd parties that would still normally get exp in a dungeon. Why not a 3 man party with a tank, healer, and a dps as long as they are within the level and ilvl of the dungeon? Why not a 4 man summoner party if your FC wants? The Undersized party penalty should be looked at again, just sayin.

Boss chests have the stuff that matters yeah.

The part in parentheses, just ignore that.

Well considering he's doing Sastasha. He hasn't yet learned how boring the dungeons are and that they're basically single player anyway.

Okay, thank you.

Okay, thank you…

I want an Elezen harem

you can't skip it either. You need to almost all of them to get into expansion content

Yes. Green and pink gear drops from boss chests and those remain even when running an undersized party. What you don't get are the individual drops from mobs such as gil and body parts.

I seem to have misread you. First thing that springs to mind for undersized is people going in with an over leveled buddy for the clear.

Role and item level requirements are ignored for parties meeting the size requirement. If you want to go in with four summoners you can. If you want to try that naked you can too.

This just leaves undersized parties. Go in without a tank or healer at the recommended level range and you're not going to be able to complete it. Go in short a DPS and you might be able to but that is such an unlikely occurrence I wouldn't consider it worth changing for.

I just wanna get fucked by a bunch of brown forest elves it's not weird or anything

brown elves wearing extremely erotic black lace undergarments under a normal dress and getting wet at the idea that nobody around them knows about it

fast forward a couple of years and the 7 pld/1 sch clear of Sephex is still an active thread i think. wtf SE.

come on user, where's the fun in that? challenge yourself to only communicate using the auto translate function, while also being as social as possible. the game is what you make of it. so make it fun

So i'm lvl.54 FSH getting leves for sea of clouds items. Where the fuck can i cloudfish in sea of clouds.

IN THE SEA OF FUCKING CLOUDS

what?

brah. you ok? are you aware we have ID's here?

im experiencing an ongoing series of sandbags to get my last gatherer to 60.

o-ok.

tbh, sounds like it's unhinging you a bit user. take a load off and have a beer

I need to finish my dark work, fsh, mnk, pld, drg to 60 and im done

Does anyone else play with a controller and speak only through emotes?

Yeah i main PS4 since my pc i old and dying. Just make a bunch of /say macros. i'm at 800 commendations as NIN

What a beautiful duwang.

How much of a pain is fishing?

i just want all 25 jobs at 60.

It takes a while leveling while fishing but if you got a dual-monitor setup, you can shitpost on the side while keeping an eye on your fishing rod. Getting HQ fishes also gives decent exp but I recommend doing leves with easy fish to catch as well. It's pretty much if your bored and want to fish for a bit.

kill me fam

I give myself two shots at clemency per full mana, and only use it if the mechanics make the healers life hard or the healer is busy with someone else. If a DPS is missing health, one clemency can pretty much save their life.

My rule of thumb is never use the second clemency unless you have Sheltron off CD, Sheltron gives you back about as much MP as you need to cast one Clemency.

I don't use flash outside of the initial pull of group mobs unless I'm tanking 5+ mobs, and even then only at the start of each combo rotation. If you're not retarded you can keep aggro without having to spam a button.

The Hyur are the ones keeping this shitty aetheryte-flooded continent afloat and you know it.

I've seen the Mandervilles and other results of all your foul Hume inbreeding.

Makes me wonder. What attracts potatoes more, Male Zenn or Male Roe?

We all know Godbert married his onee chan as is the Manderville tradition.

Typical Mhachi propaganda.

Why the fuck isn't there more about Mhach and Nym? Shit, there's barely anything about the relation of Ul'Dah/Belah'diah and Sil'Dih.

Everyone's been brainwashed by cats, goddamn.

Best I can do is alt tab on this bigass monitor but I think that can work. Worked in WoW and it should work here too.

then make sure to keep sounds playing when alt-tabbed so you can know when you get a fish or turn the game in window mode

clemency is a dps loss, touching that shit is for plebs

the only reason you get a pass is for khloe's friend and the Stray.

is it so much to ask that i want to see more rogue's guild shenanigans in general?

i'm not buying it

Guys, I am dying here. I was so hyped to start doing savage. Why is this so painful…

I'd say try a static but even those aren't all that reliable sometimes.

I am trying to get a static, I have even double booked in order to make sure at least 1 forms, but I am scared I will get the same quality of people just in a weekly format.

they're c@'s m8, they don't gotta explain shit.

what server is the fc on? how many of you nerds are playing?

All the cool kids are on Exodus

how many of the cool kids are there? i heard exodus was a dead server

No idea, I'm on a completely different one even though my original character is on Exo as well but fuck that, I'm not going through all the MSQ stuff again.

looks like they maybe have like 30-40 subbed members? quite a few of them have some of the latest raid gear

how many are actively playing tho? i ask because its really be you fags on allegedly dead server and 1 or 2 friends on non dead server

Exodus is fine, markets alright for the most part and has a good amount of players on it. Far from dead coming from a guy who started on Mateus, which had under 100 active players at peak. Exodus is home to some huge autists like Arion Pax and the man, the legend Starcade, but that's pretty much par for the course on any server.

how do i get an invite to the fc?

malvabutt

fag

thanks

Thank fuck this isn't true and i am safe from this shit on Shiva.

Hey Shiva-bro.

Feels good to be on a good server named after the best summon.

Hey, I'm on Shiva too!

The only problem I found so far were too many Weeb Paladins unable to hold aggro on that server, don't know how bad it is on other ones

I'm a PLD but I'm not a weeb, at least I'm assuming you're referring to people with animu names.

The worst offenders I've seen is stuff like Kirito Blacksword, other anime names, Cloud Strife, Cloud Striife, Cloud Strifee, and a million fuckton other variations of Cloud Strife, but those aren't really that bad when compared to the whole erp lalafell guild thing.

There's an actual potato erp guild on Shiva?

I didn't get very far in FF14 but Huntard is/was the same way in WoW and it is the best feeling when you're doing amazing dps, CCing shit, silencing / interrupting shit, taunting mobs off the healer, misdirecting them onto the tank, deterrence tanking things, having your pet tank adds til the tanks can get them under control, aoe kiting things, and scoring in the 95th percentile of raiding Hunters on the WoW combat logging site.

According to myth, yes

There's an FC that has mostly potatoes and apparently they all RP.

Don't feel so proud, user. Now, when it comes to mechanics progression, that's another story.

"the dweebz"

I don't know if that's utterly hilarious, saddening or downright creepy.

a bit of each

Yeah, I meant the ones with animu name, stupid chat makros for every little shit they do, that sort of thing

TODAY
I WILL REMIND THEM

You mean you don't like the macros that spam cats all over the fucking strategy rundown?

I set up a macro for my Provoke once, but then I decided against it after my first time using it. I figured it would get obnoxious VERY easily.

Right now I have a macro on Convalescence and Cover, since both actively require the other players to be aware of their use. For Convalescence I only notify them that it's been used. For Cover I have an initial and a 3 second countdown when it ends, which I find is fine because you almost never use that skill anyway.

I really hate the pull macros that go

I don't know where you're getting this info from, as far as I'm aware they just raid.

Seriously why do people even need a macro for fucking ressing, I already know im being ressed its kinda hard to miss. And if you have a macro for the love of god dont press it like 3 fucking times in a row.

Sorry, was afk when you sent the tell.
Try using the player search function next time on any of the FC members, right click in the search window and click View Company Profile and send in an app through there, will be able to get you in even if you're offline

its to let any other healers and smn's know that someone has it so they can save their SC/mana.

as for using it multiple times in quick succession, the biggest issue with macros in FF14 is activation lag. it's why smart tanks won't use a macro on those for holmgang/LD/HG but instead will have a separate "hey, i just blew a big fucking cooldown" macro because the lag inherent in using a macro will sometimes keep the skill from firing in time.

you can test this easily with a voke macro on a striking dummy. use a GCD skill then immediately after (like you would for any other GCD skill) use voke, then try it again with a simple voke macro (Provoking !) using the same timing. getting the macro'd version to fire off requires much more precise timing, whereas just using the skill flat out guarantees it'll fire as soon as it's possible.

it's the little details that count. someone at SE said "hey, let's have this little guy out on the rocks enjoying the evening sea breeze for the event" and then put him there.

femroe 4 lyfe

Do you mean 50 in-game hours or real time?

I think you know the answer, you just dont want it to be the answer you hear.

thats great. now i need to go around to various places and see where i can find these guys hiding.

fishing and hunts in ff14 are the equivalent of fishing and crafting in ff11, in the sense that everything can affect your success with both of these activities. weather patterns, direction you're facing, moon phase (in-game), the order of local weather patterns, when certain FATE's have popped and more. it's the ultimate autism.

I looked around Ul'dah for a bit and made a picture of the ones that seemed interesting.
2 near the Hall of Flames, 1 talking to his pumpkin buddy, one doing his waterfall shinto training.
And one checking out clothes in the weavers guild. They also put pumpkinheads on the presented clothes outside

… What?

Those little guys look like they're having a ton of fun. There's one in Limsa wedged in the aethryte with a perfect view of that one dancing cat guy I think.

I just came back to the game after a decent break. What's this deep dungeon shit I see everyone talking about?

It's a randomized "dungeon" that you do in floor sets of 10. So 1-10, 11-20, all the way up to 50 for the moment, but 200 after the next patch. It uses an independent leveling system from outside the dungeon and has a much higher XP rate, which means that you get to experience classes/jobs at 60 without having to level up all the way outside the dungeon. It's a good way to test out a job you might be interested in without a giant time investment, and you do earn actual XP at a very good rate for completing it as well. Also gives you an i235 weapon eventually, and free materia V.

you go into special place and level from 1 to 60 again but now you do it superfast. The dungeon itself is almost completely random, even the music seems randomly selected.

You cant use your normal weapons so instead you get this shiny blade and if you upgrade it along with your armour enough you also get a free Ilvl 235 weapon.

No it's not. It's the same set of music every time you run it. That alone makes DD seem boring as fuck to me.

really? I swear I heard several other dungeon themes in there, like sastasha or hullbreaker isle.

wow cringe

There is some variation considering they're pulling from almost all the games tracks that would be appropriate in a battle context. They only have so many fucking tracks to pull from, fam.

i am the cutest

Would give uncensored head pats to.

kill it.

You are a potato. Don't delude yourself into thinking otherwise.

best watch what you say

very cute, I like the freckles.

If your character is a girl and she doesnt have freckles you fucked up.

Oh no i like a big butt.

1v1 me wolves den pier noob

Sounds wild, fammos. Let me guess, it's HW-only, right?

Do a test. Run floors 1-20. Listen to the music.

>yfw there is a set order of music that is already in the game with no shuffle or variation

FROGPOSTERS, POST YOUR IN GAME FROGS

I wish I was a frog ._.

battleworn amazon qt is best qt.

At least its not hiterochromia.

Well shit. I'm half tempted to buy all the dirt cheap rank 1 ice materia and the cheapest 1 slot items around to do it since the platinum has only been done by 5% of all PS3/4 users.

Also fun fact: 11% of PSN players have beat Twintania. Just 11%

decided fuck it, bought 75 85gil fire 1 materia clearing shivas marketboard out and gathering 75 grade 1 matter from middle la noscea, now just looking for the cheapest BSM item i can meld and them desynth for crystals.

To think like 95% of PSN users never even touch that stuff.

i wish hw added more trophies

Okay if anyone else needs this autism the rogue daggers for 400 gil have two slots and each count so that is the cheapest meld option just fyi.

This makes me wonder, who else actually levels things like desynth? i'm a BSM desynth up to titanium stuff at 100% and its a very easy way to get HQ items.

So just looking around i noticed i can easily farm collectible periwinkles for 10 scripts each. Whats the use for them? The collectible themselves can be used to get the right side gatherer gear right? but red scripts seem to just be something to be translated into 4 times its number in blue tokens and im sitting on 30 blue tokens already.

I'm only just getting into endgame gathering and scripts. Any tips?

gathering is honestly pretty garbage now. even if you spend millions gearing and the time to unlock and be able to gather the folklore mats, they're still not a ton of money

i believe, at the very least, you can use red scrips to get tokens for blue scrip tokens, which in turn lets you get sand for your i240 anima weapon.

i think there's also some gear and crafting items you can purchase with red scrips, but i only know a little bit about it since i just started dabbling in it a week or so ago.

Patching is broken on ps4 right now fuck.

Hey at least you did more dps

Th-this is a j-joke right guys?

uh.

delicious chocolate hyur is where it's at.
Or… Cool agent magic hyur.

Damn shame that's a night shot.

Plunderin' booty by day, posing for the camera by night.

rest in piss a11s

i thought of this comment while getting this screenshot

At that point, it's up to the healer to let them die. I've done this before where retarded players are filling up the board and I let them die and duo Edda or solo her as it is pretty easy if you aren't an utter retard.

Unfortunately they refused to die early and kept feeding her.

I've lost count of the different kinds of Highwinds there are on Levi.

that one glamour gets me every time

We're gonna fight until there's nothing left to fight.

Isn't it going to be a 24 man with no role restrictions?

**I ran twice, once with Monk and the other with Ninja.
The tracks repeated on each run.
How the fuck did you notice that?

Oh hey I do have a picture of her in the day, but she's in another outfit though.

WHAT NOW, WHAT DO I DO NOW.
REEEEE

Centurio seals. Buy old esoterics gear. Hit up lore dungeons for lore.

run some dungeons nigga, gotta g oaround the world and unlock the dungeons you need, to them and then do harder dungeons until you have done them all.

Wait if Esoterics are removed, how do you get their gear now?

So keep grinding Chemical facility then?

Again, Centurio seals. They threw the antiquated gear into the forgotten knight's clan hunt inventories.

that place doesn't drop any gear you retard. I was thinking shit like the fractal continuum and never reap.

he means for farming tomes. he also may not have NR or fractal unlocked, and may not be able to do them due to ilvl.

best bet is centurio seals via the daily/weekly hunts. one round of dailies should give you enough for the i200 weapon with a bit leftover for an armor or accessory piece i think.

he said his ilevel is 150 and both those dungeons have a 145 minimum. He can do it. If he really wants to I guess he can just tome farm.

Welp, just found out that the Duty Roulette can put you in trials that you haven't done yet.
Didn't expect to see Sephirot out of nowhere

High functioning autism. I'm sorry.

huh, you're right. i thought it was 155 for some reason.

so yeah, hit up neverreap and fractal nigga. that gear can be used to fill in holes to get you to 170 while you tome/seal farm.

Still pretty good.

Hell no, especially if you plan on going for the relic and need to grind tomes.

At least it wasn't Nidhogg.

i dunno if those 6 all just Q'd in as a group or what, but it was funny to watch

How the fuck do I unlock the Vanu Vanu Beast tribe quests? I can't seem to find my way into the location for "Three beaks to the wind"

ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/Vanu_Vanu_Daily_Quests

The coordinates to the starting quest is x6, y14

youll progress there as a part of the story naturally. it doesn't unlock the first time you go to the sea of clouds.

I know that, but it seems to be in the middle of the map that I cannot seem to reach (as I don't have all the Aether points or flying unlocked)

see

yeah the tribe in question got their own little island to live on, the beast tribe isn't the same tribe living at ok'zundu. they are called the gundu and was trying to rebel or something against the vundu and they lost and fled to zundu for help. You cant fly to their little island until you have flying which is obvious considering you need to fly for most daily quests.

I probably got the names wrong but whatever.

Also while were talking about beast tribes how many are we gonna have? I dont know how many here bother with beast tribe shit but I like the stories and eventually getting a mount and we only have 3 beast tribes right now. ARR had 5 beast tribes. I can totally see them adding a fourth beast tribe next patch but after that will they add a 5th one? I really hope so.

i kinda think the gobbies/idyllshire is the 4th tribe, and i imagine its not beyond the realm of possibility for them to add a mount, or even a full-on questline once the town nears completion. i highly doubt the illuminati are done now that Alexander has gone into stasis; they'll regroup, and we may have to engage in some sort of defensive of counteroffensive maneuvers against them.

as for the 5th tribe, unless they're adding something totally new, i don't have any guesses as to who it could be. the Mamool Ja are the only beast tribe that don't have their own thing, and that's because they're literally migrant workers hired by LL following the calamity who just haven't gone home yet.

maybe 5th could be dragons? we got the moogles but we haven't quite befriended dragons yet. maybe some dragons that were under nidhogg and are now lost maybe?

Moogles were the last beast tribe for 3.0. Also, Yoshi says the goblin's "beast tribe" was basically the Alexander storyline.

that would actually be hella cool. unite the remnants of nidhogg's brood with hraesvelgr's brood, help them find purpose without the endless war, build a stronger bridge between ishgard and the dravanians maybe. i'd grind the hell out of that.

tangentially related, but the lore book has some nice tidbits in it. apparently the last two dragons in midgardsormrs brood are named Vrta and Adaja (i think), and Ratatoskr was basically the little sister who kept the entire family in touch, spending a lot of her time flying between the continents of Eorzea, Meracydia and Othard, spending time with her brothers and sisters and the various mortal races that lived on each continent.

she was also the one that told Thordan about how dragon eyes were the source of a dragon's power, once again reinforcing that knife ears can't ever be trusted with anything

not surprising to hear tbh. still, wouldn't have minded a better wrap-up for the illuminati aside from "QA is dead and Alexander is a giant monument and everything else is ok so just don't worry about."

fuck.

Well the only ones left are Mamoolja and Gigas. And Gigas are the Shiva worshippers so fuck knows when thats happening if ever.

(checked, very nice)
What if the 5th beastman quest is Tonberries.

Aren't scholars quests basically just that?

GIVE UP FOLKS GO HOME.

FUCKING KILL ME, I JUST WANT MUH GEAR, I ALREADY DID 3 FRACTAL RUNS WITH NO GOOD BOY DROPS

this smug aura, it mocks me

but that's a roe

da fuq? it's been out barely over 4 weeks, the most possibly there is 5, counting the current week. you sure it wasn't just "khloe's friend?"

hoard your lore and fill out your left side ASAP with the gear from Hismena. once you're high enough (180ish iirc) bang out the Gordias arm of Alexander. put up a PF advertising yourself as a first-timer fore tome bonus/khloe points and you should get a lot of takers.

from there, finish out the midas arm, running the Burden of the Son successfully 4x for the gears necessary to get your lore weapon (also requires 10 lore tokens at 100 tomes each for 1000 lore total).

alternatively, if gil isn't a big deal, look for the ilvl 220 green crafted gear to give you a boost. NQ shit sells for a lot less than HQ shit, and you'll trade it out soon for the lore stuff anyway, but it gives you an ilvl edge so you can tackle harder shit sooner.

Nope, so i guess they arent weekly like the hunt?

I shouldn't be laughing at this.

Seconding this, especially if you can pull it off this week. Some people would carry you throughout all of Alexander if it meant a chance at getting a five slot ironworks piece.

Finally i can be the guy.

i dunno. the achievement data says "series" which i figured meant "journal turn in." but maybe it could mean lines? still, even then there would be a maximum of 3x5 lines possible, assuming you got 3 lines each week since it's been out. so that's a max of 15 lines, which isn't even halfway to the "best friend" title.

as far as the journals themselves go, from what i understand you can get a maximum of 1 per week, and you have 2 weeks to finish it. like the due date for this weeks journal is the 8th of november, so you can take until then to finish this journal, but if you finish it sooner you can grab a new one next week at 1am Tuesday morning. so i legitimately have no idea how that guy could be a "best friend" yet given the information i have. either you read wrong, or there's some variable from this equation that we're missing.

it gets better later on too. not only is resource not an issue, but when dpsing, you're actually at a positive resource gain over time thanks to Equilibrium. so in other words, stack all of the SkS cause TP management is for noobs.

I'M ALMOST FREE!

can anyone confirm this?

Yeah that's pretty much it. The idea is to pop as many buffs as possible, use wildfire and then lay the mother of all alpha strikes on the target before wildfire goes off. You have roughly fifteen seconds to go through two three step combos, grazing shot, ricochet, gauss shot and blank. Maybe top it off with feint.

After re-reading that countless times, I realize the 'bitch' at that end borders on almost parody territory.

This has to be a sick joke.

everyone forgets about these fuckers

>mfw she said it's a game of thrones parody

Mamool Ja are from not!America. So they're unlikely to get more development unless that stops being background fluff.

Also, I thought the Gigas worshiped the crystal tower. What do they have to do with Shiva?

Because they're just a recycled FFXI beast tribe that mostly gets along with everyone else.

it was probably just "khloe's friend" title which you get after 5 turn ins

I already told you nigger fractal doesn't drop any gear. Go do the other dungeons.

Fractal Continuum drops i160 gear. You're probably thinking of Aetherochemical Research Facility.

ah shit I fucked up. at least he is getting tomes.

The Gigas live in Mor Dhona and the part of Coerthas snowcloak and the amphitheatre is. Shiva is their Primal.

8ch.net/v/res/11079058.html

Fresh, warm new bread out the oven.

The scholar questline was more like freeing them from their curse. They still have to remake their civilization.

It's not?