They are destroying ALL the ALA ballots and everyone is going along with it

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/364430-alabama-supreme-court-stays-order-to-preserve-voting-records-in-senate
They are destroying the electronic records.
They destroy the paper records as a matter of course.
The Alt-Lite is going along.
The GOP is going along.
The Alabama GOP is going along.
Drudgereport is NOT reporting on it.
Trump is going along.

Who are the members of Alabama supreme court? I swear if they were appointed by nigger king.

It's a test.

This is entirely with precedent. The margin was too large for an automatic recount and nobody's announced their intention to pay for a recount out of pocket. In the absence of a challenge to the result, the records are dumped.

and whom are they testing my dude? Are you suggesting it is more or less "us" by means of Bannon and Trump throwing support behind this guy, then removing said support as he's clearly being cheated, and seeing if we would go off script and actually do something about it? If so they didn't count on one thing, I don't give a fuck about this fat pedo cowboy LARPer, so who is it testing?

The nigger voting turnout percentage was """higher""" for this election that it was for the Obama election. This is some absolute horse shit. They are completely faking the results and nobody is calling them out on it. Why the fuck is nobody doing anything?

Fuck off kike, the order was made the night before

a test for 2018/2020 rigging
(((they))) put out feelers like this all the time.

Has anyone found anything that suggests voter fraud (other than this)? At least some what suspicious evidence would help immensely in undermining the dem's win in Alabama.

You’re either a shill or a conceited douchebag.

Pure coincidence.

sage for double-post
Also keep in mind the media were going on and on how Jones needed to get a lot of nigger votes the morning/afternoon of the election. Then conveniently Jones, a fucking White male, gets a huge surge in nigger votes. It's completely out of the ordinary for blacks to go out in these numbers to vote for a White guy, Dem or not.

Don't worry everyone is too busy blaming Bannon and sucking up to cuckservatives to notice.

Ah yes, here they are.

aint that the truth

I think I get it…

If this shit continues I am sitting out the midterms.

its sad that the mods decided to destroy this place. now i might actually have to kill some shit to get my entertainment. they couldnt even leave us an echo chamber. by the way earth is flat and the zog emperor most likely fucks decapitated infant anus. good luck in your endeavors of being eugenics tier drooling lobotomized castrated spastics.

Testing what? How far they can push people before genuine Right Wing Death Squads start popping up?

When you inevitably off yourself you won't even make local news, schizofag.

I can't wait to see the crop of cuckservatives that get shilled here during the midterms.
They'll make Moore look like fucking Hitler.

Forgot Image
Sage for double post

Pay a visit to your local synagogue 1 week before the midterms, that outta get the ball rolling.

this cannot stand

There's your problem

only if im severely wounded so i dont get blackbagged by traitors and strapped to a dentist chair at a black site so they can get an erection sticking a drill in my earhole and a piece of rebar down my throat. lmao at this world.

get the fuck outta here.

nice screencap but words mean nothing

We really should do something about this

The order was made by a circuit judge on the basis that there might be a challenge in the future, it was not in itself a challenge.

The only difference between Bannon's picks and the establishment Neo-Cohens is that the former hides behind the facade populism. It's all the same semitic shit.

That's because Charles Barkley called for all the Alabama blacks to vote against Moore. It's really easy to mobilize black people, it just takes one basketball American.

Fuck off shill