He’s right you know

He’s right you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/4njnr4l.jpg
hooktube.com/watch?v=m6bAIu7mXjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I really hate these low-effort OPs.

3:18 he gets to the anger stage, breddy gud from there

Any good argument? I don't want to waste 12 minutes of my time.

It's argument from emotion, but it's at least a little heartbreaking that Star Wars helped him stave off suicide.

He is right, it just sounds really fucking dumb that "What would Luke Skywalker do?" is a legitimate mantra that people actually have and use to help them get through difficult moments in life until you accept that it legitimately helps people get through difficult moments in their life and that matters. And then I cri a little.

He is mad because they fumbled Luke's character and calls Rian 'a giant disgusting little asshole'. He says that Luke was his role model and he's angry because he commits suicide in TLJ and doesn't seem at all like Luke.

Holy shit, who cares? Who cares about some nobody crying over their shitty life? Who cares about their husbando? Who cares about Soy Wars?
Faggot should jump into a river and do us all a favor.

Sounds like those people who spent decades crying about how Lucas raped their childhood. I have zero sympathy for people who base their life's motivations on fictional characters. They will never understand how the real world works.

What

Grow up and clean your room.

It's why nobody takes Star Wars fans seriously. Lucas and Rian did nothing wrong

Lucas just wanted to retire and Rian was forced into it at gunpoint. We all know who the real villain in this story is.

i.imgur.com/4njnr4l.jpg

fuck off back to reddit you absolute fucking nigger fuckface

holy christ i kek'd real good at about 4:15

Rian is the biggest cunt involved in Star Wars.

Best Youtube review here.

Naw
hooktube.com/watch?v=m6bAIu7mXjI

No