Friendly reminder

>>>/animu/ is the /a/ replacment board on Holla Forums

wrong its >>>/leftyweebpol/

the absolute STATE of weebs

Karl Marx's ideas about the state can be divided into three subject areas: pre-capitalist states, states in the capitalist (i.e. present) era, and the state (or absence of one) in post-capitalist society. Overlaying this is the fact that his own ideas about the state changed as he grew older, differing in his early pre-communist phase, the "young Marx" phase which predates the unsuccessful 1848 uprisings in Europe, and in his mature, more nuanced work.

fuck off leftyniggers

the absolute STATE of failed jew writers

this

>>>/animu/

weebs have no excuses to be here anymore

bump so weebs see this and leave us

bump

Please embargo /jp/ until they accept vassalage under Holla Forums.

Fuck off Divar. Not even Indonesians will tolerate your bullshit anymore.

Holla Forums- No weebs allowed tbh.

I'm actually honestly thankful to OP. I've been looking for a new home for nearly 2 years now, ever since I realized /a/ is irredeemable trash. This new and upcoming board actually seems pretty legit.

yes, tell your friends to leave Holla Forums
we don't want weebs here

bump

bump

Marx was a fat retarded kike.

Those faggots are discussing whether or not /animu/ is a furry board right now. Fuck that place. Holla Forums is still the best board for anikino discussion.

Why do you go on the internet and tell lies? Don't you have something better to do with your life?

Wrong, its >>>Holla Forums

furry is banned on /animu/

Seriously though, why is /a/ run by a draconian tranny? How did it come to this? Why do all anime boards either end in tripfaggotry cancer or no fun allowed?

i actually don't know
did the board change hands at some point?
all i know is current /a/ is a shithole beyond redemption
/animu/ seems nice and i hope it wont be invaded by faggots

I'm pretty sure it's been the same bo since it's inception. I really wish /a/ was better than it is now. I don't mind rules to keep things orderly, but it's going to far to delete "hostile" posts or banning people for not capitalizing sentences or some other shit like that. Maybe /animu/ will strike a healthy balance. I will post there.

>>>/out/

/a/ mods can delete any post at any time for any reason they choose.
t. permabanned for talking back to a mod

gee I dunno

baka

/a/ is in a unique position as far as boards go in that it's completely engaged in "sekrit club" mode. If you don't know the culture, you will end up getting banned somehow. I can easily see how outsiders see the moderation standards and inane and tyrannical. There's an implicit "lurk moar" with every ban, but it isn't like the old days where the board is fast-paced or fun enough to actually make newcomers want to try to fit in. It's meant to be a comfy place for slow-paced discussion, and heavy drinking and tasteful shitposting every now and then when the occasion allows it. The trade off is the board never gets much more shitty nor much more fun.

That said, it would be interesting if /animu/ overtook it in population and quality. It's a good opportunity to experiment with a board without risking something that already works.

LMAO
Forgot to press shift? Ban
Said something the mods dont like? Ban
Question a mods decision? Ban
Mention 3dpd? Ban
Mention memes? Ban
Talk about anime? Ban
Disagree with someone who is friends with the mods? Ban

8/a/ is the worst board ive ever had the misfortune of being on

Use unapproved memes? Ban
Post with anything less than impeccable English? Ban
Make anime thread about currently airing anime but the dumbfucks up top don't recognize it because they are casual retards? Ban
Trigger someone in the thread who reports you? Ban
Post /jp/ content? Ban

Every single time, on every single board, these pathetic sacks of shit show up without fail to defend the modcock firmly lodged in their ass.