archive.is/v1fVo

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/HFY/top/?sort=top&t=all
reddit.com/r/HFY/comments/3yi82b/oc_prey/
www59.zippyshare.com/v/JdPp3RBm/file.html
reddit.com/r/HFY/comments/79zdh6/very_clever_primitives/
youtube.
reddit.com/r/HFY/comments/7bibgy/oc_very_clever_primitives_vi/
reddit.com/r/HFY/comments/2ftcpy/text_the_kevin_jenkins_experience_chapter_1_part_i/
sciencealert.com/nasas-design-for-warp-drive-spaceship-is-amazing
youtube.com/watch?v=dMAeTdwgg8g
1d4chan.org/wiki/Humanity_Fuck_Yeah
goodreads.com/book/show/25499718-children-of-time
reddit.com/r/HFY/wiki/ref/universes/jenkinsverse
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/05/long-term-presence-of-giselian-beacons.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2015/02/64-years-of-excavations-in-gisel-gilan.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The moon landing is fake, and the real knowledge of cosmological nature was completely censored ages ago in favour of this juedeo-christan Abrahamic horseshit. NASA is a propaganda company, and this thread is bullshit.

spaceniggers are fucking retarded.

Sounds like a distraction from somr major happening.

I get the moon landing is fake angle, and even that NASA is not exactly trustworthy or honest, but what exactly do you claim has been censored and how is modern expanding universe and multi-galaxies view a Judeo-Christian thing?

You sound like one of those flat earth retards

Yeah, that's what I was getting at here:
Not sure what perspective he's toting

Whatcha sliding glownigger?
You're glowing brighter than Betelgeuse.

cool

fuck off spaceniggers, we're full

to any flat earthers in here:
take a long exposure of the southern night sky and come back when you are less retarded

LASER THE XENONIGGERS, SPACE IMPERIUM NOW

A distraction?! No, no, it's the happening, you know, happening? It's when we all get together and only talk about very real, scary doomsday scenario.I for one believe it is happening and that's why i made this post, because it is happening. Very scary. Something to think about. Save yourself while you can.

Hue. We can't even get off of and stay off of our own rock. What kind of pop-scientist is dumb enough to think they're smart enough to "know" anything about aliens?

Might be interested in this.

People like you ought to be shot

To me this looks like it could have been intended to be a planet killing rod sent by a sentient species that's afraid of our potential. Given the things dimensions, speed, and the translation of those into impact force, this thing could well have smashed off a yuuge portion of our planet's habitable crust if not just ended all the life on it.
If we find out that it's just a probe, fine. However, I don't think nature would shape something like that on accident. I think this thing was made with intent.

das rite. it's all real. aliums, moon landing, blue marble, mars, all real.
pick & choosers are loosers!

Reminder that any sapient species will consider any other sapient species an existential threat to its existence (like we do with niggers, gooks, abbos, and indioes).
Reminder that any species with the technology to shoot asteroids at other star systems IS GOING TO DO THIS.
Reminder that the best design for partial-c kinetic weapons would look exactly like this asteroid.

retard

Flat-earthers get the rope too

pics related.

(wasted dubs)
Flat earth lunatic detected

Y'all realize that it's already on it's way out of our solar system, right?

no, it's proof of a celestial south pole, something a flat earth model would not have. Literally the exact opposite of what you inferred. you are cancer

This is the true shape of the earth, user

t. kike

interesting image and theory - any more sources on this idea or what? willing to humor anything honestly.

Real believable

seriously, kill yourself.

I don't buy it for a fucking second. This is some bluebeam shit if anything. Even if aliens of at least our level did exist anywhere near us, they wouldn't fuck up like this, and the timing is absurd: just when we're advanced enough to detect it and right after something like a Trump win? Yeah, no.

no, this is retarded. look at the long exposure picture of the southern celestial pole, look at any model other than a globe model and think for 1 minute about it.

Hard, elongated object of interstellar origin. I'm surprised it didn't get observation priority sooner. The media buzz on this has been a pleasure to read. I hope mankind isn't alone in the universe. We could do with more data, more perspectives, and perhaps even the luxury of learning from the errors of another species.

Fact is that there are likely millions if not billions of civilizations that are post singularity in our galaxy alone, all of whom are guarded by guardian AIs with IQs that are beyond the realm of human comprehension, and they have all learned one thing: shut the fuck up, and kill anyone who shows even the slightest bit of aggression against ANY civilization guarded by one of them.

Any civilization that launches such an attack will likely be wiped out before their relativistic missile hits its target, their entire star system wiped out by millions if not billions of infinitely more advanced weapons.

It's really the only stable situation that fits the available data, aside from the infinitely unlikely "humans were first" hypothesis.

Reported for flat-earth lunacy

ur a nigger is what fact is

Looks like a beach ball

too late i reported you 5 minutes ago, faggot. kill yourself

There seems to be some sort of activity occurring inside my skull

HURR DURR HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

HBRUUBRHRUBRBRUBRHUBVRUBHRBHRHUBRURHBURHBR

People posting tin foil in response to this are amusing. So bitter! Try enjoying something instead. If it upsets you that much that people are interested in space, try a wilderness hike to clear your head. Get down to Earth, and don't focus on what makes you rage.

wew

RESPECT :D

I’ve talked about this with the normies I know, in the context of a thought experiment to keep one’s brain limber, and they won’t even try to envision a flat, hollow, dish shaped, whatever Earth.

It’s pretty sad. I pity and despise the general public.

I thought it was a black lesbian, but I didn't open the thumbnail

Well their metal space turd missed so they can get fucked.

The feeling is mutual.

An awful lot of retards cropping up in this thread.

No user, you are the retard.

Assuming that they would have with absolute certainty and then using that specious conclusion to preclude their existence.
Assuming one would have to become some magical fairy being of pure energy in order to traverse near-space over several generations.
Humans aren't even the most primitive creatures on their own planet you complete fuckwit.
You are literallly niggerbrained.

Hmmmm, your theory is interdasting but where is the space turtle??

hey, just like the copy pasta i just read
did we meme irresponsibly?
oh well

Painfully obvious psyop. I wonder if they're trying to lay the groundwork for Bluebeam? That might explain drumpf's jersualem bullshit too, if the kikes look like they're losing their grip on global power, they'll just wheel out a fake ayyy/apocalypse scenario and most of you are probably stupid enough to lap it up just like you've lapped up all the republicuck shilling here.

It was back in time when halfchan put jew flag or jidf on every poster

And the filthy muslim in the foreground.

Oy Gevalt! I wonder why they keep the arriens secret from the public. Nothing to see here. Any life forms are just aliens from Pleiades here to assist humanity to raise their conscious and spread peace and love. :^)

Nothing new under the sun.

SPACENIGGERS FUCK OFF

No, anyone who believes a goddamn word the media says about this object is an autistic schizo. Is there any evidence for any of their claims whatsoever? No, they just come out and say, "Hey we found this object and we magically know where it's from. It might be an alien spacecraft! Woooo~ooo~ is it? No probably not. But it might be! Be intrigued, goyim, be open-minded and ready for whatever the next step in our shill-narrative is!"

Wasn't there an Ed Wood movie that described a UFO as a giant cigarette?

If it's an alien probe with broken engines, it's sad that we have no engines strong enough to let us catch up, fix it, stuff it full of greeting cards, and send it back to meet its makers. That would make a good first impression.

(checked)
SAY YOUR PRAYERS, EARTH-MEATS!

Is that 1st pic supposed to be a space station?

xenocuck

Cigar shaped craft designed by German engineers in 1944 with one recorded fully built by later released internal documents. First scene after 1945 and one of the most recorded seen next to the disc shape from the 40's thru 60's.

Adamski also claimed the craft seen above came from the cigar shaped craft before landing confirming documents only released decades later after the Berlin Wall fell and East-West reunited.

While I would love the whole Vril/Hollow Earth/Iron Sky theory to be true, I'm pretty confuse as to why the kikes wouldn't be going full oy vey and trying to scramble everything to fight the evil Nadsis.

Nigger are you serious? It was probably "shaped" that way by hurtling through deep space at millions of miles per hour in the same direction for millions of years. Next you'll tell me "nature" can't shape an eyeball either.
I respect Christian culture but those of you fucking morons who believe in this need to stop injecting this meme into discussions about things that happen in real life. Please for all of our sakes.

Or just maybe sapient life is extremely hard to come by and thrive. We humans as a species came extremely close to extinction TWICE in the past half million years. We had two extremely narrow population bottlenecks that would classify us as 'imminently extinct' by modern classifications. We practically had about 2000 individuals at one point in time and we were one plague away from actual extinction.
Add to the above how much of a lucky planet Earth is in regards to having Jupiter so close to us in orbit and the other gas giants further away, the number or rogue comets that Jupiter alone has eaten is mind bongling.
Then there is our sun and how stable it is when compared to other suns we are now able to observe.
So in sort I am of the theory that humanity has actually won the universal lottery in regards to being able to live long enough to evolve sapience without one of the great dangers of the cosmos wiping us out; not for a lack of trying mind you.
Closing, one of the tenants that the 'doom sayers' about alien life forget about is that sapient species are bound to be COMMUNAL in nature. Communal effort is the only way a species is able to secure the caloric input necessary to evolve and maintain sapience.
As a rule Communal species work with domination and cooperation in mind, not the extermination of potential competition. As humans we have dominated all life around us, domesticating the animals that were of use to us.
Alien sapients are bound to have such communal thought patterns, not the psychopathic 'kill everything in sigh' mindset that wouldn't allow for a species to live long enough to evolve sapience.

meant for

Not sure how I didn't click that.

HUMAN SUPREMACY
ALIENS WATCH OUT

this thread

also our moon is a miracle; astronomically unlikely to form and has also contributed to our development and survival

you turds do know that lockheed martin and northrup grumman make out of orbit carrier craft right? deep space probe launches and for carrying other smaller craft for exploration and travel. they have been using the chinese heavy lift rockets to bring materials up and then assemble them liek the space staion.

It's tumbling. One of our clues to its composition ("harder than expected") is that its spin would throw apart a loose or soft body. It wasn't all being exposed to interstellar medium along one axis unless it just started tumbling during the solar flyby.

Being communal never worked for humanity. Communal societies prey on "foreign" communities and eventually end up preying on each other. It was individualism and the respect for individual initiative that overcame famine and permitted peace and harmony to flourish. The "vicious" "dog-eat-dog" competition of an individual society is comically peaceful, and it's these "competitive" societies that end up having wealth and leisure sufficient to prioritize friendship.

We should hope they're individualists.
Individualists can work according to reciprocating ethical systems in a way communalists are hopeless at.

This. The scifi trope that any advanced civilization would wipe out any less developed one seems like it is rooted in leftist anti-colonialism and white guilt.

Unless they don't know because it was a secret military treaty that happened after 1947 Operation High Jump was a failure and the 1952 D.C. flyover asserting superiority which looks like a Luftwaffe formation according to some. Also had a cigar in that formation, which is a carrier craft for smaller UFO's.

Piece it together this way.

I guess we'll know for sure whenever they show up. I for one am not falling for the well known government co-opt of the UFO/New Age movement. I don't believe anymore. I know. Even lies have truth in them it just takes discernment.

It's possible, though. Honestly I think it's mostly a waste of time trying to guess what aliens might be like. How they'd think (if they/it does), what their culture would look like (if they/it has one), etc. With only life on Earth to go on, it's like trying to guess a trend with only one data point.

I suspect that we are completely alone. The more we learn about the universe, the more we discover that it is a very inhospitable place. Carol Sagan was wrong about the "three factors of life" it is more like the "millions of factors of life, just for tardigrades". If anything this is nothing more than Lockheed-Martin propaganda to get people hyped up for the Trump space program.

Rather shifts the topic towards social commentary to speculate, doesn't it? What have we really got to argue from besides our biases of fundamental efficiency? Therefore, speculating about the development of a more advanced culture is a matter of exposing our fundamental efficiency biases.
Even if it failed to prevent a successful guess, the culture gap would still likely prevent a successful guess from being recognized. We wouldn't know how to account for the ineffable zorg in our descriptions.

Top Kek. We all know shitposting is a universal truth of the cosmos. I bet you Ayy Lmaos sent off fucked up shit to the newer galaxies just to fuck with emerging civilizations.

A super advanced AyyLmao civilization would easily be able to tell which solar systems are likely to develop advanced life in a few million years assuming they didn't speed up the process by seeding life on planets. Think about it, if you're super advanced and already discovered practically all there is to know about existence, all thats left to do is shitpost.

didn't it occur to you that they in fact may know more about the subject than you do and realize that your fake questions about false hypothesis and false data are meaningless?

1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap. 2 The cities of Aroer are forsaken: they shall be for flocks, which shall lie down, and none shall make them afraid. 3 The fortress also shall cease from Ephraim, and the kingdom from Damascus, and the remnant of Syria: they shall be as the glory of the children of Israel, saith the LORD of hosts.4 And in that day it shall come to pass, that the glory of Jacob shall be made thin, and the fatness of his flesh shall wax lean. 7 At that day shall a man look to his Maker, and his eyes shall have respect to the Holy One of Israel.9 In that day shall his strong cities be as a forsaken bough, and an uppermost branch, which they left because of the children of Israel: and there shall be desolation.
13 The nations shall rush like the rushing of many waters: but God shall rebuke them, and they shall flee far off, and shall be chased as the chaff of the mountains before the wind, and like a rolling thing before the whirlwind. 14 And behold at eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he is not. This is the portion of them that spoil us, and the lot of them that rob us. (Isaiah 17).

YOUR END IS AT HAND, HARLOT BABYLON.

(checked)
You're saying people trying to guess what aliens would be like are only revealing their own biases about what an advanced civilization and culture would look like?

They should've used them during WW2. What a shame.

Threadly reminder that there's no such thing as a flat earthers.

There are shills who create the endless talking points for flat earth, but they don't believe what they preach. Then there are the fools who buy into it, but never do any firsthand research or experiments themselves.

The few sheep who actually do honestly and dillegently investigate it themselves don't stay flat earthers for very long.

So to sum up in a nice memeable way:
FLAT EARTHERS DON'T EXIST

Remember to tell them so, anytime (((they))) come to shill up a thread with their shit.

What about cube earthers. No never know with those bastards. They type like reddit niggers such as yourself.

I love HFY stories
sage for off-topic

While geneva negotioations on Syria are leading nowhere the regional wardrums in and around Syria become louder and louder. Syria is in ruins – only Damascus remains in part intact, but it is now also under attack. It seems that the whole country is to become a heap of ruins.

SOON.

You can literally read the Story in the Bible now, hah!

Well, not you, you zealots. You will go to the Pit. All of you, be gone!

So are you assuming a wild gradient of light-speed fractions and the attacking force is always on the lower end of that gradient, or just pretending to be retarded like the rest of this thread

My understanding - abrahamic religions are inverted forms of satan worship. The jews infatuation with the number 6, Jesus Christ literally being Lucifer and the mudslimes wandering around the cube of Saturn. The idea is that our current cycle (civilization) is its peak in terms of le science and understanding of our reality. Discounting the last cycle's achievements (atlantis) and this isn't even getting into Hinduism or pre-Columbian American models of Earth's cyclical nature regarding humanity.
Not only have we've all been programmed to stick to the Abrahamic model of the world, but our parents their parents and their parents etc down the line for two thousand years at the very least. It's almost genetic.
In defense of crackpot theories - which I subscribe to- NASA phonetically in Hebrew means to deceive. I don't know the shape of the earth. I was always a better writer and reader than maths and science TBH but I doubt what the science men tell us as its apparent they want us to become materialistic monkeys focused on buying the next designer brand shoes or some other kike shit.
I'm not schizo or a shill. Just your standard green pilled passionate esoteric reader.
And dont get me started on ayy lmaos
Pics related

Who says they didn't? Look into foo fighters where engines would turn off and craft ripped apart from the front like they ran into something. Serrano explains this over 40 years ago and the UFO cucks never give him credit.

Securing the secret bases were more important than overrun Europe at that point to make a difference. Needed more time to develop without raising suspicions (2 years extra 1947 High Jump).

Alright sure, but how do we know it's been tumbling the whole time? This is a flat rock flying through space, there's about a billion and one explanations for this and ayy lmao is at the bottom. The clowns speaking in the article are just trying to make a buck with the journalist.

"Other losses".
Hundreds of thousands of German men were tossed into Allied death camps and given the choice of being shot trying to escape or stay and starve to death.

Of course not dipshit.

We're gonna get fucked by a giant space dick?

That gave me a boner.

All controlled op.

Yeah that. You get it.

I was trying to think in terms of cognitive axiom. Fundamental efficiency is the basic truth that intelligence must seek in order to amplify itself. The fundamental efficiency bias is where a given intelligence expects to find it. There could be multiple visions of advanced cultures with a substantial amount of surface diversity and an arbitrarily impenetrable cultural specificity, but they must all be fundamentally efficient in order to attain a high level of development, so there must be some body of advance shared between them, or else their diversity must be held up by unshared models of competing truth each held up by specific local conditions.

Whether because it's actually true or just by general cultural bias, people seem to expect simple equilibria whereby specific advantaged patterns achieve simple domination, thereby causing their attempts at extremely long-term perspective to collapse into relative simplicity centered around their beliefs about what specific patterns are sufficiently advantaged so as to achieve dominance - in at least a coincident sense, since it is conceivable that dominance as such may be inefficient.

I don't know if this is how anyone else thinks of cognitive axioms. I'm something of a wilderness sage.

Sorry about the shifting IP this time. I can force that to happen more often, but not less often.

You get it. But you missed out the why.
Flat earthers work for the government, NGOs and media, their job is to contaminate legitimate concerns such as White genocide, mass-immigration, non-White crime rates, the criminal behaviour of big pharma etc, by associating these issues with bat shit craziness.
The various flavours of bat shit which they will discuss in the same breath as our legitimate concerns include, but are not limited to:
Who can I study as a working example of these operations?

What if it wasn't an ayy probe, or a weapon aimed directly at us.
What if we are regarded as the North Korea of the galaxy - a bunch of crazed backwards people following idiotic ideologies.
What if the galactic jews wanted an excuse to come in and take over?
What if the object we was was in fact a planetary impactor, but meant to target a planet in a different solar system on a return trajectory suggesting we launched it?

The person ITT presently associating all those ideas is you. >:|

I love stories like this.
Makes my own life seem somewhat valuable, if Im still able bodied when the time comes for a grand proper war.

Got any more, I can't get enough of this stuff?

Pretty sure that one is real (the CIA has to train their operatives on someone.)

The cube could also open out into a T, it's simply conveniently fitting the theory that you choose the cross.

it's reddit but it's the best place I've found for humanity fuck yeah stories
some of them are a little preachy as you might expect on reddit but most are pretty good
reddit.com/r/HFY/top/?sort=top&t=all

Patterns of surveillance/harassment which would align with the definition of "gang stalking" of course exist, but the handful of individuals who will be subjected to them at any given time are outnumbered several orders of magnitude by the middle-aged women who, having hit the wall, literally go insane due to lack of male attention and have to invent it to make themselves feel relevant again.
Video related, the typical "gang stalking" victim, a lonely middle-aged woman who spent her courting years being promiscuous instead of getting married and raising a family, a product of feminism.

i have no agenda whatsoever, the earth is 1000% round but not perfectly so. the proofs are irrefutable given our observations from the surface.

the rest of the stuff you're talking about is a synthesis of anti-masonic, anti-catholic, anti-jew, anti-nwo, kgb cum fsb, oss cum cia, theosophy cum nazism ideologies.

it's like a giant painting with everyone adding a little bit over a 200+ year period, really started in 1776 with a goal to completely replace christianity with a racial identity and have the white block, the asian block, the brown block and the black block, keep them as separate economic and cultural zones etc.

i'm maybe 10 years into reading about this stuff, it goes on for a long time because what you have is people regurgitating a lot of original texts and adding their own flavour to them, and do this for 3 or 4 generations of authors and you add almost everything in.

the reason it's important to understand the earth is round, is that if you are being deceived that it is a different shape (meaning if you swallow that lie) the follow lies are a lot easier to follow. nazi's, agartha, atlantis, shamballah. i mean it's all bullshit, the nazi's barely gave two shits about the occult, they had a plan to unify europe (exactly what the EU is now) so they would not get exploited by an asian or american block. they failed to predict how stubborn the british would be and miscalculated how inhuman the russians are with respect to taking punishment and abuse and soldiering on.

It's fucking nothing.

yeah, but I'm not flooding this thread with too much off topic stuff

Why would you assume that any possible propulsion system would be recognized as such by human engineers at our current state of the art?

I wish to hell these "Scientists" would get the sci-fi fanboy stick out of their ass and actually get to work on something useful.

Because your mom's so fat, when god made her SHE broke the mold.

not only him, I aggree with his concept, the fake-scientific bullshit peddled here is posted merely to be screencapped and shown as exhibit that those ebil nahdzees are incult morons
and most of his list is part of the discourse contamination
I have doubts about gang-stalking however, this would be a dangerous thing to have to try to debunk by its possible authors, because it may be a potentially extremely useful tool to deploy against their enemies, and any discussion about it, from trying to identify it when it happens, to thoughts about how to protect oneself, might compromise its eventual deployment
and people talking about gang-stalking don't sound as crazy by far as flat-earthers or 911 was holograms morons

One day you gangstalked losers are going to have actual fun with something, and I hope it happens soon. What does it say about you when that's what you want to talk about? Do you think people look at you as fun-loving for it? You're more like Grinches. There's a whole galaxy out there, and you're more interested in the imaginary paranoids that dance around in your head? What if the only real manifestations of that pattern were people mocking you for being small and simple?

The humanity fuck yeah content is great. Go read that, gangstalkees. Learn what actually enjoying things is like and come back someday to contribute in a more cheerful spirit.

holy shit
has anyone ever read rendezvous with rama by arthur c clarke? this is exactly how it starts

You glow, KYS.

Well it's out of the solar system already, supposedly. I guess we missed out window.

Then you better go catch it!

in rendezvous with rama, I seem to remember that the ship was drifting very slowly on the edge of the solar system and just looking uninhabited, not tumbling while zipping past at high speed
and it was way bigger, and a perfect regular cylinder, not some elongated rock, and radar signals indicated with 100% certainty that it was artificial

appart from that, just like this asteroid

the aliens were here all along, were the aliens man.

I mean Rama kind of got me out of reading scifi.

well when they first saw it they thought it was just an asteroid.

i guess youre right…

Stopped reading right there. Only niggers used persistence hunting because they were too stupid to develop better methods

(checked)
It's estimated to be 180 m x 30 m and is a double-tapered object. Treating it as a cylinder, the volume is 130,000 m^3. Treated as 2 cones, the volume is 42,000 m^3. Based on this, it's probably safe to assume that it's volume is somewhere in the range of 65,000 m^3 and 100,000 m^3. This means that it'll have this much mass of made of these materials:

Now, this asteroid has a velocity of 26,330 m/s relative to the sun and shows no signs of slowing down. In fact, if it comes closer, it's velocity will probably increase a bit. With these numbers, we can tell that it has a kinetic energy of 1.1 x 10^17 J - 5.9 x 10^17 J. If considered it to be an odd fella then it would be between 4.5 x 10^17 J and 6.9 x 10^17 J. For comparison, 1 gram of matter is 9 x 10^16 J and Hiroshima was about 600 milligrams. That means that this couldn't destroy Earth by sheer collision alone, just kill a lot of people.

That being said, if it is Ayys and they actually want to cause damage, the kinetic initial impact is going to be the least of our worries.

What did they mean by this?

reddit.com/r/HFY/comments/3yi82b/oc_prey/
This subreddit is a treasure. In this story specifically: What if almost every sapient species were herbivorous?

Calm down, It's just american space navy

If you want the real story on UFOs without the bullshit read this:

www59.zippyshare.com/v/JdPp3RBm/file.html

This is just a space rock. There is literally no evidence that it is anything else. It will fly through the solar system uneventfully and, in a few weeks, all the self-proclaimed experts who are calling it a "spaceship" are going to look like a bunch of retards.

t. Physicist

this is the most retarded thing I've read all day. NO ALIENS JUST SECRET PLANE TECH

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

Humanity Fuck Yeah as a genre is also based on fundamental efficiency, but instead of trying to use suppositions of efficiency in other races to guess what they are like, it supposes possible inefficiencies alongside specific conditions that would support them, looking for human-exploitable opportunities enabled by our edge-caseness. If we are too much of an edge case for us to predict anything about alien societies, the reverse is also likely.

you seem upset

It already has.

Aliens absolutely BTFO

But the vegetable puppet Hawking says it's important!

Here's a few for you guys.

The degenerate Arthur C Clarke wrote a story about this.

what about childhoods end?

Nigress and White boy, implying racemixing.

Yes, it's the dark forest dilemma of alien sociology. For a gook, he can write some pretty good scifi

ayy yo what vidya game is that from

looks like xcom 2

Nope. No proof the U.S. or any other power has space weaponry other than a hackers claim as hearsay. There is however proof that others created such a thing and that whatever he found was worthy of being targeted because he ran into a much bigger conspiracy. The names of claimed space craft are irrelevant. The type of space craft is far more noteworthy and where it traces back to.

Checked, but I ain't clickin that random shit nigga

it also implies pedophilic podesta -i mean satan rape

I don't think anyone can give an argument that satisfies me that races need protection or can meaningfully face existential risks. I've hung around the chans for, has it been years now? How time flies. Thing is, in all that time, I evaluated a lot of racist arguments and came to the conclusion that even the people espousing them aren't convinced. It still just seems like what it first looked like: people who are fundamentally consenting to the present order joking about something too stupid to be mistaken for reality, which is consistently mistaken for reality by people who ought to be smart enough to know better.

Genes matter, and dysgenic/eugenic effects are possible, but races are a completely irrelevant technical challenge that will be solved in a few decades. When races have been decomposed to genetic packages filed and redistributed for greater efficiency, race will be even more suitable for comedy!

Is that how it works? Will you be happier when your chosen-as-vapid interest gets more vapid still?

lol you fags all sound the same. Go live in Brazil, Mr Beige.

USA has space weapons.

Oh zog, da warboss isn't gonna be happy wif me. Das da third time I missed wit' da Rokks.

I have to disagree with that according to the Second Law of Thermodynamics (over time entropy increases, shit's always falling apart). Whatever inorganic entities have been built they'd probably be in shambles by the time we got there. Even with awesome power sources the connections to it if not biological most likely have failed by now, a simple oxide layer and wind could ruin anything if given enough time.

Of course they could always put something on a rock without an atmosphere but that'd probably be even worse for the electronics due to ionizing radiation (like an SEGR, SEB or SEL event), so they'd have to go underground either on a planet or moon which wipes, of course long-term solar as ineffective by ionizing radiation and electronics, a gravity computer would fail similar to the previous paragraph.

So the only hope for them would be geothermal power and underground with a very low atmosphere to prevent oxidation. Now this would be easy for any space faring civilization to destroy just send a big rock asteroid in their direction, nigger, and repeat as needed, a large enough rock and a small push could turn the entire surface and down to the mantle into liquid on impact.

oy ya gitz ! no uns gonna rekugnoize dese dubs??!!? ull skullsmash da lotta ya

So did I but he addressed that here

|
|>
|

I used to be skeptic too. But after August when I saw a UFO with my own eyes I now know US deep state most likely does have such tech. I've connected all the dots. We live in interesting times. Hillary was supposed to win and usher our planet formally into an evil next level. It was all calculated 2020. They probably did simulations to make sure. We are an anomaly

is that your proof against that? watch that video of the sky staying the same every single night. it's more like proof for it, not against it. at the very least the fact that nasa can not and will not ever disprove the flat earthers is proof that they are lying to everyone, flat earth or not- nasa is lying.

who cares about you, who has forsaken humanity for individualism?

sage
OP is a faggot

KEEK

I believe that something is up.

Moloch about to be BTFO

I can't wait for the day life becomes like my animes. People will look back and think the nips are an oracle race.

Time to send a boarding party and greet our travellers with a hearty ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! and a warm LMAO

THIS is the thing. OP's picture is an artists rendition. It's not a rock. It's just a god damn cosmic crack pipe. Let it pass, we don't need that shit. We've got enough niggers.

I meant communal in the sense of the biological instinct to form a community of any size, be that a familial unit or something larger; not what happens when established communities prey on each other.
Competition between individuals and communities/packs is natural. What we have observed from other communal animals of our planet is the domination mechanic, communal thought patterns are geared for the domination of rivals, outright extermination is a rarity.
Sure we as humans won't like being dominated if someone bigger comes along.

if this is real then that is one cool submarine.

Actually the original globalists thought the earth was flat. This is where the stupid theory is confirmed a psyop for the past 3 years when it came out of nowhere. Tell me why the church which was the ruling establishment would go from flat to round to flat.

Never mind, don't. I can't barely deal with the mental gymnastics of a liberal let alone a flat earther.

gas yourself
>>>/flathorizon/

reddit.com/r/HFY/comments/79zdh6/very_clever_primitives/
This one's a little short on FY, but I'm enjoying it as sci-fi.

Aren't there planets out there composed almost entirely of diamonds or metal? Who's to say it isn't just a fragment from one of those planets?

Your peacefully competitive species is individualists, pup. It isn't people who dominate communities or identify with them. It's people who make friends and gather equal participants around themselves. People as themselves seeking their own ends are friendlier than people acting as extensions of the swinging dicks of third parties. There's no dominance that shines as bright in the long-term as meritorious productivity, and that happens not to look like dominance at all, but rather more like service.
The community worth having is the community of individuals, because as individuals, they'll only be in the community if it's a community worth having.

kek

tell us user, why was it that the churches were burning people at the stake who claimed the earth was round hundreds or even thousands of years ago?

saved these images and the copypasta from /x/
can't tell if it's funny, or mindblowing.

>the earth is flat and hollow

every single image of earth from space release by nasa has always been a composite image. they will never release a true non-edited picture of earth from space.

go back and watch any video of a rocket takeoff. why do ALL the rockets always go upwards for a moment and then start to veer off course and curve off the side? they can't keep going straight up because they will hit the water and if they go much deeper they will crash right into the firmament. they always curve to avoid it. ALWAYS. the rockets always land somewhere else out of sight or people are told it's just a retrieval of parts, but you know what the truth is.

all rockets do this. except for this one. you can even hear the splash.
youtube. com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4

at the very least, the snake thing and "nasa" gave me chills.

nasa = never any straight answer
$19 billion a year we give them and all we get are cartoons.
space is fake, nasa lies, earth is flat
>>>/flathorizon/
truth is far stranger than fiction

All flat-earthers are shills trying to discredit this forum.

Flat earth posters should be banned.

why is it that flat earthers are shills for having a different opinion, but the people who scramble to shut them down so damn desperately are not? what a fucking pussy you are "we are being discredited because someone thinks nasa is lying to us and presenting some evidence" totally out there man.

naw m8, you're either a shill or legitimately too retarded to be allowed to post here

rockets go sideways because going up costs them 9.8 m/s of dV per second. this is fucking highschool physics. you can build a device that briefly travels to space to take pictures of the curvature of the earth for under $200.

you are legitimately not worth having around

you have no fucking clue how much critical thinkers contribute to posting in, and creating high quality threads on Holla Forums. just because we come up with some out-there theories doesn't mean we are worthless.

proud to be a deplorable. suck your own cock you gay globalist cunt.

Interestingly enough one of the theories about Oumuamua is that it's a fragment of a tidally disrupted planet. If so lets hope the rest of it doesn't come sailing into the solar system too.

Yeah, you're definitely not from around here. Go away, you're clearly too stupid to post here.

I see.
You're aware you're a bit slow, and are trying to convince people that shitting up threads by proposing retarded bullshit somehow contributes because you're introducing new and fucking stupid ideas. You are not helping anything. You are shortening a thread's lifespan and forcing people who actually know their shit to waste time explaining why you're a fucking retard.

You are not worth having around and are a contributor to the drop in posting quality.

This reminds me of the thread where people thought they found a Dyson sphere. Stop giving NASA attention and let them die with their diversity hires and women

The knowledge of the Earth being round is ancient Greek knowledge, if not older. I enjoy listening the flat earthers because they really can be inventive but the idea that the concept of a round earth is a NASA lie is both unfounded and boring.
Besides as far as esoteric nonsense regarding the Earth goes, Hollow Earth is vastly superior aesthetically to the Flat Earth outlook.

reddit.com/r/HFY/comments/7bibgy/oc_very_clever_primitives_vi/
Very preachy. Such a judgmental didn't-he-just-learn-an-alien-language.
Still enjoying it. It's def political enough.

Rendezvous with Oumuamua

The turtle moves.

The whole flat earth thing is run by CIA niggers, just like the official view on space you learn in goyschool and from hollyjew. When you realize NASA is full of shit and lying all the time, you find yourself in a weird position. How and where do you go about finding out what's really going on in the place you live? Cue the flat earther CIA niggers, who stand readily by to give you another whopper that doesn't make sense and doesn't add up. Outside this false dialectic there is christcucks and mudslimes telling you it's all magic and beyond that only fringe groups with no cohesion or consistency.

The sad fact of the matter is that if you're concerned about truth and science, just forget about it. You might think of some proper experiments and do some research by yourself, but the overarching probability is that you're not going to figure shit out on your own, alone and with no resources at your hands. Even if you did, no one would believe you because normalfags (including university goys) don't care about truth and aren't able to process it and the people in charge actively work against it.

nice

Go back to your dorm room. All night bull session just getting started

What a good read.
I want more!
I want to read about a now xenophobic fascist collection of humans who are committing xenocide against the narrating aliens race.

Holy shit
The ayys are shitting weaponized space turds at us

/r/ing the other human supremacist pasta where the protagonist is waiting in line for customs on an alien space station and then gets depressed because he realises humans are so much more powerful than all the aliens he encounters.

The space station gets attacked by insectoid raiders and after taking a direct hit from one of their guns the dude gets up and rips one of their legs off and beats the rest of them to death with it. It's written in the perspective of the desk jockey who's dealing with him after he's been abducted by Ayys.

IDK, what if you're a retarded simpleton faggot?

spoiler alert: you are
go suck a dick, faggot

Once saw a video where a guy explained it's probably impossible for different lifeforms in the universe to run in to eachother due to the vastness of space and the vast amount of energy required to traverse it. Everyone is forever alone in space.

Can't find it. Got any more leads?

After Operation High Jump the US Navy cooperated with the "Nords" and built the Solar Warden space fleet.

If you think that's a depressing thought, try this one. There is literally no reason to assume there is any life out there at all. We have no idea how rare the conditions for life is, or even what's out there at all beyond observing some lights we can measure the intensity of. What we do know is that this place we live have conditions that appears astronomically improbable, like the sun/moon/earth ratio and many other things. Add to that that there are no divergent biological trees even in this place and it's safe to assume that life here was a one-in-infinity fluke.

We're forever alone alright. Us and kikes.

How are you sure those 200k might be among those hundreds of thousands on Allied Concentration Camps like you're implying?

I'm looking on /r/HFY and it's similar to the deathworlders theme, no one believes a species from earth could become sentient because of how hostile the environment is, hence why our protagonist is stuck in customs as a non-sentient species trying to get a passport.

Flat Earth is bullshit, you'd better screw your head back on and here's why:

Let's say you have an artillery gun, and there's a kike very, very far away from you that you'd like to hit. If you don't account for Earth's surface curvature and rotation in your firing solution then you're going to miss every time. Just the surface curvature alone will fuck up your firing solution if not accounted for (you'll overshoot every time). If you'd like to learn more then look up 'Exterior Ballistics'.

If you want to be able to kill your enemies you'd better deal with what's real, put the retarded /x/-tier nonsense in the trash where it belongs.

Thanks, i'll see what i can do. It sounds like a good short story.

What the fuck am I reading?

I've been going through archives left and right and still can't find it. Will keep looking though.

Black birds want to fly with black birds, blue birds want to fly with blue birds.

Tell that to the South-African Boers, you pretentious piece of shit.

Come the fuck on, this news website is infamously bad. Imagine combining CNN with Buzzfeed.

Don't give them ideas you cunt.

Found it my dude, turns out other writers based their stories off it.

reddit.com/r/HFY/comments/2ftcpy/text_the_kevin_jenkins_experience_chapter_1_part_i/

Awesome work, many thanks!

Shit, this is already so great i might have to repost it here. If the illiterate turkroach bans me for it, so be it.

The message is that we must always be prepared to purge any threat without any hesitation. Death to the Xeno!

The Earth is actually a giant PENIS

Calling me pretentious robs your sincerity points in a place this dishonest. We're all pretentious beyond sanity by normal standards here. This place is an endless hall of pretenses. Every pretense is a little gag. I'm offering a glimpse behind one of those mirrors and you call it a pretense? Good job noticing where you are, now try to demonstrate that your idea exists in the real world, too.

Racism wasn't even historically real. People were just less inhibited in cultural evaluations. You always had to be psychotic to prize skin over sense, and that was always rare. It was the lack of sense on the part of some cultures that made them catch constant negative judgments. A hypothetical early industrializing African nation wouldn't have struggled against racism, it would have created the appearance that whites were inferior, by becoming a culture with cause to judge white cultures poorly. Racism isn't even necessary to explain racism.

Not only race but color will eventually be archaic, too. Humans are likely to express chromatophores someday. That's going to be normal. Try to keep up.

Flat*

tips on how not get raped by our soon to be alien overlords?

Tip one - shoot them in the dick

excellent transmission thank you

Until we get a warp drive.

sciencealert.com/nasas-design-for-warp-drive-spaceship-is-amazing

JUDEN

That's all well and good, that's fine for other races to sit and theorize about. Problem is, only one race is actually threatened by genocide, the white one. Very few white people hate other races, even here. It's just a natural desensitization that has to happen if we are to survive.

I get that what you're doing is bait, seeing how you're talking about African nations industrializing and craziness. But there are very good reasons for being a racist and these reasons are increasing exponentially as white genocide progresses. In the future all whites are going to be racist and that's going to be completely normal.

I have it on good authority that the Oumuamua aliens were summoned here to vote against Roy Moore

You know why people are really going to buy pale skin genes? They'll be a subcomponent of the chromatophore genes. But the ideal substrate won't quite be pale… it's going to be g r e y. And when the fad for colorshifting wears off, what race will remain thereafter?

Science fiction is cool.

Isn't it?
Racism is fiction, too.
Which of our fictions is more likely?

i swear to god. if flat earth tards come here and they dont get banned, this will become the new /x/ faggotry. report all flat earth tards for spamming dumb shit. they will slide this board. I dont care if some are pretending to be retarded either. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE AUTISM OF FLAT EARTH TARDS
they seem to have endless energy to spew bullshit about their made up physics like basically everyone that Joe Rogan interviews.

This has all been foretold.

This place is the best toy on the internet! Tyty

Mine.

does everyone see this faggot spamming and replying to himself? hes obviously raiding this board to shit it up.
Hows the weather in Tel Aviv?

Man, how even IS the weather in Tel Aviv? Meeting people around the world was always one of the great joys of the internet.

Depends on which fiction I was selling you.

Glow in the dark kikes everywhere. You can't fool us. You will lose. It's never too late to do the right thing. Give in to the light and free youself from fear. Even in death you can be redeemed
Everything always returns to the light. There is always a choice, even if you can't see it. You will understand in the end, and the truth will set you free
THE DARKNESS IS NOT REAL

What a load of fucking bullshit
First off, you cant change the trajectory of anything going at those speeds, once its set on a course thats it, hit or miss. If they wanted to aim it, first they would have to calculate the exact position of our planet, hundreds of years into the future, at those timeframes and needed accuracy, thats not just us going around the sun, but also the sun going around the galaxy. Plus the position and mass of everything beween the launch and target, because anything with meaningful gravity will influence the trajectory
All those calculations, based on data that is hundreds of years old by the time it reaches them.
Then theres the fact that our existance is only visible out to maybe 50 lightyears, so its very unlikely that anything is launched already, then add another few hundred years of travel time ontop, by the time anything reaches earth we are either asking for it or already colonising other worlds.

If aliens were to come to earth to eradicate humans, it could very well happen during any time of human's civilization, including right after a human posts

Think very hard about that, human

No you can't.
B…but they went to space.
These balloon-riding cameras aren't even half way to space. They are still, relatively, barely off the surface of the Earth and detecting curvature of the horizon via pictures taken from such a low altitude is virtually impossible.
Yes, the earth is a globe, but these "science balloon" toys don't prove it.

We Niggers are fucking your White bitches.

No it was pretty obvious which fiction you are selling.

A rock will stand on Seven Hills

The ravens will starve

OP is a muttroid

youtube.com/watch?v=dMAeTdwgg8g

I don't know how to communicate what I actually want to say to that in a way that will read the way I intend it, so I'll just say I hope you have a good week.
(Nobody believes in the actual way that I'm racist, so I wanted to see what would happen if I tried vocally disbelieving in the racism other people believe in, too.)

checked
at the time congress was debating nuclear testing in the antarctic unsurprisingly they decided to make it a DMZ

If I were to guess what you're trying to say it's that genetic quality pops up in all sorts of places and the rational path would be to do a proper eugenics program without preconceptions. Which I would agree with if it weren't for the situation we're in. It probably could have happened if inter-racial relations had been done in a rational way, letting it evolve naturally over time.

As it is, powerful forces want to destroy the white race and keep all the others, and so whites must become racist to survive. I don't cherish this, but that's how it is.

For what it's worth I wish you a good week too.

What’s its trajectory though? How far is it from Earth. If a species out there was able to develop the advanced tech necessary to send out a missile for us (and yes I realize that objects at high velocity don’t require any explosives) and get it to the required speed, then how come they missed?

I’d rather bet that it’s a fragment of something created by one of the many possible, natural cataclysms that happen out there. Even the eccentric scientists at SETI always vigorously ascribe natural phenomena to strange events or observations. All potentiallities unrelated to sentient beings must be ruled out.

Only read this first chapter but it's enjoyable, if poorly formatted.

Reminds me of some of Alan Dean Fosters' writing. His Pip & Flinx series and its related books project humanity as an unusually capable species as well, most notably Nor Crystal Tears which covers the first encounter between humanity and the Thranx, an insectoid race who end up after several hundred years becoming humanity's sister species thanks to their social compatibility. Similarly, humans are strong, durable and far more intelligent than anyone expects when first encountered.

My brother, here is some sweet OC for you

You faggots it's probably an ASTRA

*AURORA

yes, they also put leeches on their eyeballs to suck out the sinful lusts after being seduced by a witchdemon who worshiped the great snake who will soon consume the earth, which is the center of the universe that everything revolves around.

Just because it's old doesn't mean it's right, my grandma cooked french fries in motor oil

That kinda science is so far into the future, it will either be made by whites for themselves only or never made in a dystopian world populated by various shades of shitskins.

IF it is an alien object with broken engines it is certainly a RKM that malfunctioned, and they will be sending a few more once they figure out if failed.

If its engines had malfunctioned that early in the journey, judging from its low speed, you can be sure that we were never its target, because it would be way off course if it just missed its calculated speed by a tiny percentage

I could buy this if the the model of the 'giant ice earth' was much smaller and could account for curvature and all the other problems that flat earth theory can't explain. The South Pole would still be missing on that model which makes it have all the flaws that flat earth theory does.

might have hit something very small along the way.

That is… beautiful.

Just to add to this giant ice earth theory: what if the giant earth was the shape of a peanut/or "8" and the tapering towards the bottom of the South Pole still would allow all the observable scientific facts about the earth. It's just that there's another world attached to the South Pole. The bottom part of the peanut might some kind of binary sun that warms it.

*might have

related

We know the truth user.

The real reason we haven't made contact, tbh.

Never, ever wipe your ass.
And this thread turned to shit. Welp.

I think that we are talking about different aspects of life here, I am talking about the base instinctive aspects that all sapient species are bound to have in order to evolve sapience in the first place,
I now think that you are talking about the potential societal aspects a sapient species will bring forth. Individualism and Collectivism are societal aspects, the communal instincts we have are just that: Our instincts that propel us to function as a communal species.
Empathy, Affection, Infatuation, Parental love, all of these and more are part of our communal instincts as a sentient species and are what propelled us to thrive as hunter-gatherers for long enough to evolve our sapient brains.
A species that has basic empathy will not have xenocide as its first choice, maybe if the societal norms that encompass their society pressure them so but not in the basic instinctual level.

Alright, I admit it, that's making more sense. Kudos for your persistence and I'm sorry I called you pup.

Its a reference to the devil tarot card as well. There's a specific trend among more new age decks to have the depiction of the couple being one black and one white because "muh duality" and general kikery.

I'll bite since I'm feeling generous.
There's a simple term for you may have heard if you took an intro anthropology course, assuming you went to a higher order indoctrination camp, and that term is
GENETIC DIVERSITY
Not (((diversity))) as is bandied about by kikes and their pet retards, but the diversity that is often used as an argument that we're all the same and that you have more in common genetically with someone outside of your racial group than within. This idea is supported by evidence found in serology, the study of blood essentially, that yes there is more genetic similarity found in the blood of a person from a different race than is in one from the same. But there's a good reason for that. That reason is
GENETIC DIVERSITY
within a population. This
GENETIC DIVERSITY
is a safeguard against otherwise devastating diseases and the like. Do you know what happened to the neanderthals? Why they died out? We didn't kill them, we probably didn't help all that much, but we're not responsible for their extinction. They died because they lacked
GENETIC DIVERSITY
possibly due to low mobility resulting in communities that slowly became more and more inbred. Kind of like the amish when their communities are too far apart or too small to begin with as they aren't allowed to marry non-amish, generally speaking. This results in genetic diseases being more common. It also means that if a disease breaks out there is a very high chance of everyone getting infected and not developing an immunity. So why should races be protected? Because if we allow miscegenation to occur we lose, over time, the same
GENETIC DIVERSITY
that the neanderthals lost. Not just whites, but everyone.
And that's just one of the arguments that can be made. I doubt you're still around though since you're probably just an asshurt faggot from leftypol.

Well, in the article they float the idea of the thrusters being broken. It could be that it wasn't even intended for us as well. That and the tumbling motion could certainly account for the miss.

would ya look at that.. thats a ship alright.

"Humanity Fuck Yeah!" is a /tg/ staple.

1d4chan.org/wiki/Humanity_Fuck_Yeah

FUCK OFF SPACE NIGGERS WE ARE FULL!

You can crash on the moon if you want.

I'm sorry but this is probably more of NASA's bullshit to make money.

Did you ever eat any of those fries, user?

As an amateur engineer (I say "amateur" because I know and have done plenty but don't do it for a living or have a degree yet) I can say that it's pretty easy to verify most basic physics concepts. For example, try generating energy/matter from nothing.

Can you be more disingenuous you arrogant piece of shit? I guess its fun being the smartest man in the room always being able to manipulate people with your rhetoric but let me fill you in on something kanker hond this is a pretty big room. You're assuming so much you would make a reddit pseudo-intellectual look like a class act.

man, fuck you. grade-F shill right here.

sure m8.

translation:

Underrated dubs

Pop science garbo. Don't fall for the project bluebeam jewry.

ignoring the link between /x/ and Holla Forums is a retards' game.

cry wolf more faggot

Aryans are interconnected to the Glaciers, their fate is directly linked to these power cells.

PURGE THE XENOESTROGENS

What holds the turtle?

No that one was hiding inside of Pluto's moon, IIRC, and had been planted long before humans.

nevermind, mixed it up with ass effect's plot. Clarke really loved Jupiter.

goodreads.com/book/show/25499718-children-of-time
Space spiders created by humans fight off last remnants of humanity, told through perspective of the spider civilization. Follows spiders from normal simple spiderlings to being a space faring spider civilization.

Interstellar biological life is impossible. Only machines and particularly software can exist independently long enough to make it across the stars.

Good thing I wasn't talking about physics then, but astronomy.

I think you're looking for the Jenkinsverse on hfy.

reddit.com/r/HFY/wiki/ref/universes/jenkinsverse

The universe has gotten massive. The short story you're talking about founded the universe (by accident) and like a year or two later the original writer came back and decided to start writing again and created a timeline backbone that tied all the other stories together.

The original writer still writes and other come and go with little series. Overall it pretty good stuff. The first space battle humans fight VS the hunters is just amazingly written.

Hey guys check out this faggot! He still believes in the laws of physics 100 years after being proven to be wrong or "just good enough" to get shit done.

GODDAMN VIRTUE SIGNALING FAGGOTS.

And instantly dropped. Shame. I often like HFY.

You don't have a right to complain about fedora memes if you willingly went to reddit to unironically enjoy content there.

I mean wouldn't you be too? We don't even need to try and purge the xenos at that point when a flick across the nose will cave in their skull. That would just be a huge disappointment.

How do they explain away people not falling off the edge? I never hear these flat-earth retards ever explain what happens at the edge of the world and why they don't just buy a fucking boat to prove their stupid nonsense.

Icewall is the most common explanation. They apparently believe antarctica is a massive ring that boarders the earth infinitely in all directions, with the north pole being the center of the disk.

Then why don't any of them take pictures of this supposedly giant wall that goes on for millions of miles? They all come out to say all evidence contrary to their insanity is fake but never provide any themselves.

These people believe literally everyone is in on the conspiracy. EVERYONE from pilots to mailmen. They don't want proof they just want to feel like they are part of some secret ingroup that knows the truth so they can look down on people.

Blow your brains out you sad sack.

here you go user.

here's the ice wall being attacked by a dragon

A YUGE thank you goes in your direction, user. I've held that screencap for a while, released it in strategic locations, and have never received what I was looking for. Today, I found what I was looking for.

Thank you, user. I hope that, if these stories are true, we will kill Hunters together and shitpost to inspire fear throughout the galaxy.

To blipblop the GIA alien: shitpost on my property during the solstice so I know you're sentient.

You do realize that the vast majority of Antarctica has glaciers off the side of the continent right? Also 60,000 miles is nothing compared to the size of the continent. It's hardly a dent. Look at the size of that major iceberg that broke off recently compared to what still remains just in that small area.

Ice wall = glaciers surrounding the vast majority of the coastline a mile high and miles from the continent shelf.

This.

Do any of you honestly believe that this information, if it were in any way possible, would be reaching our ears through open/obvious channels? That "leading astronomers" would be able to publicly make these statements if they were in any way a possibility?

Fuck no they wouldn't, and you all know it. The only way we'd know if there were actual possible aliens would be the most covert anons who managed to work their way into these organizations over decades, and were watching all these things and gathering the intel they could, and then posting it in the most obscure of places on the internet with the highest opsec possible to cover their tracks lest they be found to have committed suicide via 16 gun shots to the back of the head

This is, at best, a distraction from something else. But most likely its just some bored guy stuck in some shitty job looking at radio telescope data all day who badly wants this to be real so he has hyped himself up into believing it to be so, while all those cianiggers around him and his co-workers are just laughing at him

Itd be cool if this were possible, but you know its not. The only other option is that its some "project bluebeam" tier shit or ole Rayguns "outside alien threat" speech stuff thatll be used for w/e jew scheme of global governance and blah blah blah you know the song and dance by now. But honestly I doubt even that will happen.

TLDR: rock in space, bored telescope guy wants it to be aayyys, but if it were we'd never hear about it and you know it

*Correction
Was thinking in square miles and that is still bullshit. Nobody sailed 60,000 miles in the 1700's for 3 1/2 years looking at some magical ice wall surrounding the planet that doesn't exist.

Theres an easier test actually.

By flat earth models, the equator should be X length around the earth, but as you get closer to the north pole that distance shrinks. On a globe model that distance ALSO shrinks as you get closer to the south pole. But on a flat earth model the distance around the earth INCREASES the more south you go from the equator

So, simple test, fly a plane around the earth at the equator, and measure the distance traveled. Then, go about half the distance south towards the supposed "ice wall" and fly again (basically somewhere starting around the middle of south america and fly around the planet that way). If the distance is greater than the distance of the equator, then wham, you've just proven the globe model is incorrect.

But of course theres no need to do that. The flat earth model is easily disproven by simple videos people have taken showing boats with high masts slowly sinking over the horizon, with the boat itself vanishing from sight before the sails do

Ebin, now mind explaining why…
Why can everyone south of the equator see the exact same stars rotating in the same direction around the same fixed central point in the sky due south of them, if they're supposedly all looking in different directions?

Why are the distances between degrees of latitude uniform and don't grow exponentially away from the equator?

Why does everyone on Earth get the same result for the Eratosthenes experiment, when people nearer the equator should get a much smaller circumference for the Earth than those nearer the poles?

Come to that, was Eratostenes part of the "round Earth" conspiracy?

And don't surviving records show that the ancient Egyptians and Mesopotamians based their astronomical forecasts on calculations assuming the Earth is a globe? Did this conspiracy begin at the dawn of civilisation, or are all such ancient artefacts nothing but Victorian forgeries, and if so why has this never been detected by modern carbon-dating techniques?

Why do arc lengths of given angles of longitude decrease rather than increase south of the equator?

Why does the sun not rise in the northeast and set in the northwest all year around for everyone on Earth?

Why does the sun set, when the law of perspective states that the angular size of the sun's altitude, like everything else, can't become negative?

Why does the sun's angular size not change throughout the day or year, since it is "moving towards and away from us" and is "closer than we're told"?

Seriously, did you fall asleep during geometry class, or are you just completely demented?

If you believe in zeteticism, why do you keep relying on magical and unprovable solutions, which can't be shown to exist with your own eyes and clearly don't exist at all? Apparently, zeteticism is just code for "make any old bullshit up and pretend it's true".

If photographs of a round Earth are a hoax, why not simply create photographs of a flat Earth?

A property of mass is that it has a gravitational force regardless of size. If the earth did not have a gravitational field, wouldn't that imply that the earth doesn't physically exist?

Where is the Amundsen–Scott South Pole Station located if the south pole is the circumference of the Earth?

Wouldn't creating such elaborate fakes and conspiracies cost an equal if not greater amount of money than the science they are supposedly covering up?

The idea of the Earth as a sphere has existed since the time of the ancient Greeks, long before NASA. What possible financial motive did they have?

What financial motives could NASA have?

How could the sun be a spotlight if it is a sphere?

On the flat Earth the light projection would have to be a semi circle.

Why the North Star goes to the horizon.

Why do constellations appear to be different in the Southern and Northern hemispheres?

Why is the Coriolis effect stronger near both poles, instead of stronger in the north and weaker in the south.

If the circumferential south pole is preventing the oceans from pouring over the edge of the flat Earth, why didn't the oceans disappear during the incredible amount of time it would have taken for that ice to form?

If the oceans would pour off the edge of the flat Earth if they could, where would they go? Does this mean that whatever keeps the oceans on the surface of the flat Earth only operates in a downward direction on the uppermost surface and is absent on the underneath?

Why are Satellites visible from Earth with a pair of Binoculars?

How could a flat body maintain an atmosphere?

Why are other celestial bodies spheres but the earth is not? How, and why, was the earth created differently?

Boner confirmed. Lets break out the xenocider boys. Dual purpose fun.

Know who lies? Know who didn't have it in their DNA? Know the difference. The flat earth ice wall kikes want to distract from the truth by making you feel like you're in a prison planet with no escape while shitting on world ice/snowball theory and hollow earth theory which go together like peas in a pod.

It's alex jones tier mind manipulation by taking people waking up to the lie and then conveniently guiding them into another control paradigm. I wouldn't be surprised if most flat earthers believe Hitler false flagged himself with the Reichstag fire and in Poland to kick off WW2 still.

Capped for future reference.

That's probably not a jew, but daily reminder that a jew would actually think like this.
Intelligence might at first cause selfishness, but then it gives total selflessness (enlightenment). The only reason ayys would purge us is if they were completely sure that we'd bring nothing but misery to the galaxy. The exception being of course if the ayys in question are jew-tier and have intelligence without wisdom (for example if they're a bunch of killer robots)

Do you actually think anyone other than (((spam bots))) believe in flat earth?
It's just babby-tier misinformation to make conspiracy theorists look insane

I remember when the Flat Earth Society started. It showed up right about the same time as The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and Landover Baptist. It was a great time for internet spoof organizations, but over the years it has ballooned from its roots on The Onion to a serious belief.

It is the living embodiment of the old axiom: "Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company."

Flat-Earth is BS. Speaking about it we lower the overall level of the forum. The holohoax and Flat-Earth can not coexist. NASA hoaxes could be a topic worth of Holla Forums. Cheers.

I doubt our political systems would be anywhere near what they are now 500 years into the future, especially considering how fucking awful they are

That was a good short story, thanks anons.

I agree the fedora moment was annoying but the author addresses the character's fedora-ness in the comments. He states that Jenkins is designed to be an asshole (and he is a bitter nihilistic asshole and it comes into play later in the story).
The rest of the stories are solid enough. The author is a little liberal but there are other stories by different authors and theyre pretty solid. I'm pretty sensitive to bullshit liberal tropes in stuff and I was able to handle most of it.
It's up to you, but having read a lot of it, I think it's still worth it despite some of these minor issues. Overall the author is pretty fair at making sure we see some changes and character growth. I found it to be pretty well written despite its amateur platform.

My understanding is that we're lucky to have seen it at all. The absurd speed and lack of debris trail, combined with its highly irregular approach vector, make it ALMOST impossible to observe by random chance. One article mentioned that similar objects likely pass through the solar system more often than we realize and it was sheer coincidence that we caught this one.

Something of a tangent, but one of Trump's goals which falls in line with certain authorities in the black defense sector is the weaponization of space. This would not only include strike capabilities planetside, but heightened observation and surveillance into the void…

No kidding. Never A Straight Answer can't even tell us what the fuck UFO's are or if they exist even when they're caught on their own stupid space station cams. That's why I lean more to something has changed in the timeline where they're forced to start admitting everything they've been covering up for decades. Don't know what it is but the rate and things coming out regarding space has went into overdrive in just the past 2 years.

My guess is they're either trying to prep the consciousness for something that can no longer be hidden, or they're being forced and trying to weasel their way out of it by dragging their feet. There's nothing else that makes sense as to the major pick up in reports that are actually interesting from them these days. Also with Hawkins talking about mankind needing to get off this earth within 1,000 years or something like that, and then a couple years later saying something like 100? It's bizarre to say the least if you're just a science only cuck.

Psychological priming is a core concept for Disclosure. Doing it all at once leads to anarchy and societal collapse in every possible scenario. We're clearly going in that direction, and have been since the end of the Space Race ("2001" 1968, "Close Encounters" 1977 off the top of my head). Frankly, my personal belief is that the knowledge they have about what exactly ""is"" out there is far beyond the standard scifi tropes; if ayys were simply a foreign culture with slightly better technology, the civilized parts of the planet would already be prepared to accept that concept.

As for NASA, they are only the public face of our space research. Even during their heyday, the technology they developed was re-purposed from military applications. I don't know why the Obama Regime effectively neutered them but I would bet that propulsion and weapons development continued unhindered in the background. Now that we are focusing back outward on space, I have to wonder: "what changed"? Was the (((globalist))) agenda simply to cull humanity before the Threat became apparent, and now that some other competing group is aware of what exactly is coming, they're determined to make America powerful enough to mount a defense on its own?

both of you are making good arguments, but it is often the simplest answer that is the correct one.
why is nasa dragging there feet about things that dont make sense, because they dont understand it themselves and it would undermine all there credibility (and funding) to ever admit that.

if we ever get a definitive answer about foofighters, nord/pol/ or any of the other big things that dont make sense, it will come from random niggers like us.

also about the thing with preperation for disclosure.
dude is the truth dosent involve something on the scale of the elder gods then humanity has been well prepared since the fucking 80's, everything from war of the worlds to fucking star trek made sure of that.

Step aside for the real US space navy.

You have a NASA dildo like my mom

is this an official design?
thing looks way to small to have enough "ammo" for its orion engine.
also i fucking hate the whole concept of the orion, not one of the idiotic niggers that keep bringing it up as a replacement for rockets ever things about fallout and emp during every damn takeoff.
whoever things this is worth it fucking kill yourself.

You are a faithless retard with no understanding of human psychology

You can buy a reinforced helium ballon and put a video camera on it. They go high enough to see the curvature of the earth.

kids do it as school science project's

try it without a fisheye lens boyo

You seem to be confused, pup. You're looking for halfchan.

I can't say with confidence that anyone has a solid understanding of what's really going on. People that claim to are almost always trying to sell you disinformation. In that regard, the only real "hints" that seem to break the standard mould are from the source of attached pic. It's a very strange site that almost certainly applies advanced steganography using constructed languages which can only be translated with their proprietary software. But every so often they publish "Defense" articles with snippets of English that suggest an enemy much closer to
than

If it is to be believed, our entire concept of technology would be rudimentary and ineffective in comparison to the Threat. You are probably right in that NASA et al. would sooner give the impression that "everything is under control" rather than admit our brief forays beyond the atmosphere have possibly entered us into a game we are exceedingly unprepared to play.

well i dont remember who the quote is from but someone once said that if we ever find life in the universe it will eather bactiria or gods.
interressting that ive never seen that quote in the context of that we might have to fight these gods one day.
fucking hell just imagine a race that has a million years of evolution and development ahead of us, jesus not even 40k is this grimdark.

well anyway how about you give some info from that site you know, would interresst me what the autistic side of science came up with while we channeld ours into electing shitposters and driving actors to madness.

Yes?
People do that.

Look at the file name. Mentioning the site directly seems to draw inordinate attention, although it isn't exactly hidden and still shows up first on search engines when you use the aforementioned keywords. The story shills use to discredit it invariably writes it off as a LARP, but it's more likely the work of a team of well-educated people, some of whom are apparently involved in black defense research. One article gave too much info away, referencing 2 senators who were "encouraged" to support a specific defense appropriation bill - searching those senators revealed their only common donors to be Raytheon, General Atomic, BAE, and Lockheed-Martin.

I did find two interesting quotes, both from the same article. One mentions something no one in this thread has brought up; that "Breakthrough Listen" (the one mentioned in OP) is a program specifically searching for alien technological signs:

The other is the closest I could find to your quote, although I vaguely recall reading what you described somewhere else…

A large amount of purportedly alien craft are classified aircraft, space or weapons system. Generally, the DoD's black projects operate under the operational cover of "UFOs" – when they are in fact, advanced military aircraft.

Due to national security issues, a UFO story is planted in the media if people see said black project craft. I saw what I thought were military craft flying in formation over Phoenix back in the 90s, didn't think anything special of it. The next day – until now, the craft are considered UFOs or "alien." Meanwhile, I remember seeing said "Phoenix Lights" and it was painfully obvious they were some type if aircraft moving in formation.

Most of the UFO nonsense are DoD black projects.

Yeah I am going to think with bullets.

Occam's Razor.

You've swallowed a whole bunch of nonsensical bullshit because you want to believe.

People like you waste an enormous amount of energy and time chasing elaborate things that serve only to distract from the imminent extinction of your race at the hand of the Synagogue of Satan.

Nice id

Oh, absolutely. The site I mentioned above makes numerous references to this fact. ALMOST every example of a "UFO" is what they refer to as a PSV (paradigm-shifting vehicle). It's apparently easier to write these off as swamp gas or group hallucination or actual ayyys than to reveal their true nature as US military technology so radically advanced as to be indistinguishable from extraterrestrial magic.

Ironically (or not), X-Files was the most densely-packed example of Soft Disclosure in modern times. The black triangle, colloquially referred to as the TR-3, is a simple proof-of-concept for the advanced gravity-based propulsion developed sometime in the 90s - essentially the modern equivalent of the SR-71. If FL is to be believed, the first true examples of alien tech were acquired very recently, and reverse-engineered to create some kind of plasma-based drone that is physically undetectable and impervious to kinetic weaponry altogether. Of course, THAT is probably just fantasy…

I seem to have lost the ability to quote properly. I blame the NSA.

It is very clear to me that they don't want us in space. Whites are a threat. The key to space travel is nuclear technology. The dangers of radiation are exagerrated. The military of the US and possibly Russia already have the technology for space travel. I think there are more reasons for not sharing this with the general populace. They're afraid the ayys will kill us off completely if our whole civilisation ascended. I think the ZOG had a deal with the bad ayys, helping them with acquiring the tech as long as whites die off and the shitskin mongrels become subservient to the grays and reptilians. There are other ayys, good ones that are covertly trying to shift the balance in their favor against the bad ayys. We live in interesting times, but sadly will only find out what is really happening once we're old

I've yet to see a righteous man produce a single argument that justifies the consumption of meat.

read a fucking book you retard
Your statement is so fucking retarded that I am induced to insult rather than debate you as the means for finding the truth which is opposite to your statement is exceedingly easy to find. In short please suck an exhaust pipe you sub 60 IQ abomination

the ayys are called 'giselians' and they are not a LARP
the information is out there for those that are willing to find it

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/05/long-term-presence-of-giselian-beacons.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2015/02/64-years-of-excavations-in-gisel-gilan.html

What the fuck is this website?

forgotten languages, weird shit, cant explain it, but it checks out.
this thread has all the starting points if you really want to learn more
>>>/new/8699

because meat is tasty :^)

Okay Neil. It's an oblate spheroid? Then how come every "photo" of earth shows it as perfectly round from every perspective?
Seriously asking. I'd love an answer. But everyone I've ever asked runs like crazy from this one. I will entertain a plausible explanation for this.

If I remember correctly they came to the conclusion that it was a oblate spheroid from deviations in the paths of satellites. Really all that proves is that some parts of the earth are more mass heavy than others.

Also it's not perfectly round because fucking mountains and canyons exist you fucking mongoloid, it's a matter of scale.

Taking notes huh? What else did they tell you that you simply remembered down?
This is refers to shape, not mass. So these "scientists" can't even use correctly terminology and I'm supposed to take their word on it all?
Can see great wall of china from space supposedly, yet no features like mountains protrude. I'd imagine it's because all the "photos" we see are fake. Now doesn't mean anything about the earth's actual shape, just that those photos are frauds and have been proven to be so. I'd just like one single shot of earth from space with no editing. That's all.
I live my life like it's round. But I get a kick out of how sure all the faggots like you are when they really have no way of knowing.

That's a myth, there has never been a single photo of it from orbit, it would be like seeing a freeway from space. You can however see shadows cast by mountains and clouds. Sure you aren't actually seeing the mountain reaching out to you but you can see the evidence of it.

Like the moon landing? Jk. I'd actually sooner believe we have a million people on the moon before we didn't go there. Point is, being so sure gets you nowhere.

Fair enough. I will ain't going to subscribe to any of the flat earth shit in a million years though.

god damn it. I m gud et inglish

I'm severely disappointed with Holla Forums in this thread. If there's anything that current events have proven it's that genocide (and xenocide) are 100% the way to go. Have we proven anymore beyond doubt the fact that you cannot allow the existence of competing groups lest they seek your destruction, as they observably have almost 100% of the time? Moreover, as the eliminations of the Neanderthals and Denisovans have proven it is that eliminating competitors is extremely beneficial and increases your group's survival chances almost immeasurably. Does anyone think we'd honestly be better off or even the same if Europeans still had to share their land with Neanderthals? If Europeans had had another competitor hominid around them?

There is no reason beyond mere Jew-advocated sentimentality to keep competitor groups around. None at all. That being said, aliens wouldn't necessarily be competitors. We don't compete with cows, after all, or many other creatures. It is somewhat likely that intelligent alien life would be more or less desiring of different resources than humans, save for more industrial things such as energy, raw materials, and the like.

That is exactly why they don't share the technology with the plebs, so the ayys won't see us as competiters. At first glance over our planet we will appear primitive, while our elites queitly utilise similar tech. Biggest reason cold war never got hot also, there's a bigger enemy. Once you find out the truth and look it any part in history of the last 70 or so years it all makes sense

no such thing as "aliens" folks they come from below our feet, also transdimensionally

nasa lies, space is fake, earth is flat. get over it. you baller retards are clogging up my screen with your horsecrap.
>>>/flathorizon/

Hang yourself spooker

CARE TO ELABORATE ON THIS PART RIGHT HERE?
caps-lock was on, and I can't be arsed to type the sentence again

I was expecting a more interesting twist at the end. Like the transmission was in a museum of human conquests.

One of the greatest happenings in our history and these faggots at NASA name it some dumb island nigger shit like "Oumuamua"…

If the mainstream media ever report on this, I expect their main commentary to be:
1) Are there aliens alive on board?
2) ARE THEY RACIST?????!??!??
3) Were THEY the ones who allowed Trump to steal the election?

stop bumping this slide thread

Called it.

The Earth is what is referred to in technical circles as "very large". The oblateness of the Earth is 1 in 300. That means - very roughly - that the poles are 1/300th closer together than two opposite points on the equator. This translates to a 42 kilometer difference - on either pole that's flattened by 21 km. At the resolution of most typical Earth global photos, you'd be lucky if that meant the poles are 2 pixels closer together than you'd expect from a pure sphere.

Look into 'archontic infection' and gnosticism

I'll condense what I posted in the course of years of spending time in legit ayy forums, leaks, and posting what I found in chans into a haphazard tl;dr -
1.) Ayy lmao's are deathly afraid of humans
1.) a) It turns out nukes are still relevant when you've achieved post-relativstic speeds
1.) b) Humans have an innate "Warrior instinct", that is to say, they rarely get traumatised by war and can even enjoy (something entirely inconceivable by ayyliens. but not as "insane" as killing someone of your own species willingly)
2.) Earth is a colony worthy of scientific observation
2.) a) Yes, that's right: humans didn't evolve on Terra and humans are big players on the galactic scene
2.) b) Other humans, with infinitely more advanced technology, are afraid of us, or at least taken aback
2.) c) It turns out planets have "consciousness" and our "world soul" is quite an angry bitch when it comes to defending her "adopted children"

tl;dr of tl;dr - all of the HFY stories are true, at the same time

You need to elaborate how these people/forums came to this conclusion.

Pic is the script. Story of the declassified F/18 UFO sighting broke on what would have been Clarke's 100th b-day.

Trust me. I'm currently trying to rearrange my source and findings into something that doesn't sound like the drivel of a madman to normies. Everything we think about ayys and demons are lies. We have been lied to. We're being lied to since our birth.

We are children of "gods" living in the fallout of an ancient conflict and lizards on two legs are abusing our current weakness.

It's this type of stuff that makes me think they earth might be flat. How come everything space related was written by ACC and Orson Wells well in advance?

A lot of actual UFO reports from the period described cigar shapes, although they were probably just zeppelins. "Earth vs. the Flying Saucers" (aka Invasion of the Flying Saucers) likely popularised the idea that UFOs were supposed to look that way.

this

That anti-religion nonsense killed the story. They could have left it as, "Oh, that's odd – many of our species had never considered such a thing," but they had to harp on it for two-thirds of the story and equate it to delusion and insanity; the result of being ignorant, stupid apes on a barely habitable planet.

See that black thing inside the open hatch? That's a space shuttle. Considering the nukes are in the low kiloton yield, which can fit inside a conventional artillery shell, and they're hitting the pusher plate with 80-85% of the energy from the nuke, they've got plenty of room for ammo.

Also, that's the smallest version they designed; it's basically for emergency get-to-orbit-fast trips. The bigger versions designed to go to Mars or Jupiter have a bigger pusher plate, bigger magazine of pusher bombs, and carry a hell of a lot more cargo.

And it really is more effective than chemical rockets.

Except for the smallest version, this is intended to be built in orbit and only used in space. The smallest version is only for heavy lift and emergency use, and the small yield of the nukes and the fact that all but the initial detonation are air bursts means the fallout from the dozens of nukes going off is less than a single full-sized nuke like the ones we were testing in the 60's and 70's.

You might want to do some research. EMP only occurs under the correct conditions when you detonate a nuke, and even assuming the pusher bombs generated EMP (hint: they wouldn't, because a nuke that makes EMP is shit for propulsion, and a propulsion nuke is shit for, say, making a neutron bomb; there are different kinds of nukes for different kinds of purposes, they're not all massive nuclear explosions like you see in the movies.) the yield from such a small nuke wouldn't even cause the lights to flicker in the launch facility directly below the rocket.

The only reason you think Orion is stupid is because you're ignorant.

Now, that said, Orion is theoretically the most efficient propulsion system for getting a shitload of cargo somewhere really fast (reaching the outer solar system in months instead of years, for example), but we have a ways to go before it's practical enough to use on a regular basis. Meanwhile, NERVA nuclear rockets were fully functional in the 1960's and successfully tested before we even put a man on the moon, and they're many times more efficient than chemical rockets. You can use the reactor to heat the reaction mass/propellant AND power an ion drive AND power all the ship's systems. And unlike Orion, there's no radiation to worry about (unless the entire ship blows up for some reason) because it just uses the nuclear reactor to heat propellant and blow it out like a steam rocket.

It's beyond obvious if you quarry a Huge stone slab and use electromagnetic force to propel it, you can create a weapon capable of blasting a pole position into Planets.