Games that are as good as Metal Gear Solid 3?

So, i just finished this gem of a game, i really enjoyed it. But now, i just really want more of the same flavour. what other games are there, that features as many creative ways to screw with guards and interact with your environment, all while retaining stealth gameplay? I would love some more games like it!

MGSV

You sound tight, how about you play with my cock instead

Undertale

MGS2

There isn`t any.

You will never play a game like that.

You might as well kill yourself to avoid the despair.

Have a good weekend user.

literally every game ever made

It's over, dude. That was the peak of the Holy Mountain and it only gets worse from here.

Find a new hobby before you play the rest of MGS. Only tragedy and denial await from this point on.

MGS3 Remake

This is not even cuckchan tier, kill yourself OP, you will be banned.

I don't really know about games with creative ways to screw with guards because MGS's strength is its focus on detail(you might want to check out Mark of the Ninja and to some extent invisible inc, I love knocking out a guard and then leaving a door open in the opposite direction I'm going to have them investigate that direction when they wake up) but if it's stealth games you're looking for you can play

Begone, heathen! To Reddit with you!

if you're so bothered, make a better thread then :^)

story falls apart for obvious budget reasons but the gameplay is a+

The gameplay was pretty shit sometimes in that game and the shock value is non existant. We know she's going to die and it doesn't really hit you until the big reveal behind her motives at the end. If she was really trying to keep you alive to finish her then why the fuck did she send her fucking legendary warriors to try to kill you and then go all out to murder you at the very end Fuck her, the big twist in MGS2 was more shocking

I'm guessing it was to make sure Snake was ready. That or she sent them because Volgin wanted her to and she was trying to maintain her cover

Fuck you for making me remember that.

Seeing as most of them were geriatrics I'm guessing they wanted a warrior's death instead of wasting away in a special forces retirement home.

She had faith in Snake's abilities. Plus, it'd be an anti-climactic end for her to just let you shoot her without a fight. They're both soldier's after all, it's what they do.

And gameplay-wise it'd mean no boss battles, and that would be rubbish.

I don't suppose anyone who can code or program can explain how the camo system is done?

Assign tags to terrain textures and camo, nearby ones that match with the player model give him greater stealth modifiers?

Try playing Spy Fiction.
You can fight nam vet shotgun ocelot in a not MGS3 mission even though it was released 1 year before MGS3.

Give us a better picture of that qt.
Preferably while subduing a modded wildcard female soldier.

Not like the boss battles were good in that game except for The End because it was unique.

That makes sense.

You played the other MGS games first right op?

yea i dunno man. in the field they look kinda weird. look normal after i fulton them

Peace Walker is like a mission-based watered down Skyrim anime version of that.

user, did you install the most recent version of infinite heaven? They're supposed to spawn in DD gear and bikinis.

if 186 is the latest then yea

is there some other setting i have to flip along with wild card?

If you're using a pirated version of mgsv it might not be the right version of mgsv that infinite heaven is designed for. IIRC it'll still work, just some bugs and such.

nah im using legit

It's really not hard to make a better game than Kojima's pretentious cinemaplay diarrhea.

actually after looking into this those arent actually wild card soldiers and are just female soviets