Should I buy a ps4 or wait until the PS4 pro is released?

Should I buy a ps4 or wait until the PS4 pro is released?

no

At this stage, just wait for the Pro for that extra performance boost

You should try skydiving without a parachute.

Will future Ps4Pro releases be backwards compatible? What do you think?

I have been flirting with getting a ps4 for cheap since i want to play the 5 games it has and the 5 that will release, like Dragon Quest XI

Neither

You should try sucking my cock.

I can do that user

sony isn't going to let them split the market like that, so if anything pro versions will just run a little better or at slightly higher resolution.
old games will be no different unless they're patched.

Is VR ps4 pro exclusive or it werks with the normal one too?

Stop it, this is a christian imageboard.

May I suck yours too?

But I would die

Good

Rude

By which I actually mean:

But if you're a filthy weeb and need your Ni-Oh or Yakuza fiz…

Unless you can get a cuh-rayzee good deal on an OG PS4, I'd wait. Pro isn't allowed to lock VR or gameplay modes behind the Pro yet so it'll be literally the same game at lower resolution.

Even if you'll be playing on an HD monitor the Pro will be using a higher resolution frame buffer and then downsampling, which will mean better anti-aliasing and higher quality post process effects.

Im sorry user, instead of skydiving without a parachute you could buy a Switch and die of embaressment

not for long

>>>/reddit/

Somebody's a reddit fanatic

You should go back there too.

Hi Reddit

Have you noticed how some anons on Holla Forums tries sooooo hard to erase Uncharted 4 (hurr durr muh "bloodborne machine meme"), whenever PS4 thread is up?

That's the thing, I'm interested in weeb games that will probably never come to PC like Bloodborne, Yakuza and Persona. If it wasnt for that I wouldn't be considering buying one at all

buy THIS PS4

Get me an Ilya or Rin version and we'll talk

sorry user, but if I wanted to play a visual novel. I'd play Steins;Gate 0

Wait until it actually has games.

Hope you like it uncut

I bet you like Tamamo as well, Nyaa~

wow user, I'm insulted

What is Souls?

GET OUT GOY

But I want Bloodborne not something like Bloodborne

Why?
BB is pretty mediocre, honestly. Like if you really aren't a lorefag, the game doesn't offer much and it's faults outweigh what it did well.

doll is cute

Project this

Ok

well youre just a mean spirited person

Oh look another one
>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckchan/

Get the PS4 Slim now and use it until it breaks down. Then get the Pro for cheaper later on.

its >>>/facebook/ see me after class

Sonygger pls

>>>/9gag/

Neither

But if you're hell bent on burning your money, I'd say just get the slim or a discounted original unit. For the $100 you'd save, you could buy all the game the system has that's worth playing and be set. The Pro isn't powerful enough to provide a significant performance increase or risk "pro exclusive" titles, and is really just there to upscale certain select games into faux 4k.

I'm fine with that

/thread

Are you going to JULAAAAAY that PS4?

It lets you play the best game right now: Destiny.

You should buy a nice long rope and hang yourself with it.

I think you're telling me to kill myself

I don't know muthafuka. It's not my bank account, do what you want. Shit

I bought one for £100 a year ago. Wait for the new gen systems to come out then buy an OG PS4, they should freefall in price.

Pretty good taste for a faggot.

Works with both.

This, either the old models drop in price and you get one for cheaper or they don't and you just get the new model and didn't waste money on an inferior version.

They artificially kept the price of the PS3 up when the PS4 launch, which was stupid. I think they were still selling new ones even.

Newer model (Slim and Pro):

PS4P still has optical output for sound, only the slim doesn't have it anymore.