EU Army to be formed by 2025 - but France and Germany CLASH over defence plans

EU ministers have announced that 25 out of 28 bloc members will participate and jointly implement military projects in the future, and will pool resources and knowledge.

France and Germany also intend to develop a common fighter jet that could replace the German Air Force Eurofighter and the French Rafale fighter aircraft.

Defence experts estimate the cost of developing a modern fighter aircraft at 10 to 20 billion euros.

Barbara Kunz from the Cerfa Institute, a Paris-based think tank on Franco-German relations, says: "Everyone knows that even the big European countries are too small to handle it. They have to work together. "

Despite the plans, French and Germans view common defence differently.

French President Emmanuel Macron dreams of a European defence budget, a joint intervention force and a common doctrine, but France does not have the funds for it.

Germany is in charge of setting up a joint medical order and wants to establish a centre of excellence for foreign missions.

Sabine Thillaye, chairwoman of the Europe Committee in the Assemblée Nationale, and member of Macron's party told Noz: "France has the operational force and Germany has the financial power."

Professor Johannes Varwick, political scientist at the University of Halle-Wittenberg criticised the idea, and said: "If the French believe that the Germans finance the Africa Corps of the French, then they are very much mistaken."

Marko Erman, technical director of the armaments and technology group Thales, one of the largest defence contractors in Europe, thinks the future is warfare using artificial intelligence where weapon systems learn from each other.

Noz reports the Thalys engineers are developing these kinds of systems on virtual battlefields. Using 50,000 scenarios, intelligent antennas could calculate the optimum angle for a jet to attack and which frequencies are to be changed at lightning speed in order to outsmart the enemy's radar.

The EU hopes the defence union will be complete by 2025, and after that the states want to develop joint military diving robots and armoured vehicles. A European drone and a flying infirmary is also in the works.

Since Donald Trump’s election, Europe does not feel like it can rely on for the US for protection.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel said: "We Europeans must take our destiny into our own hands."

Professor Varwick criticises the lack of a common strategy across Europe in the plans.

Speaking to Noz, he said: "Pesco is not a big hit yet. Europe is getting lost in the details again."

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/891096/eu-army-france-germany-plans
archive.fo/YJmeF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

express.co.uk/news/world/891096/eu-army-france-germany-plans

archive.fo/YJmeF

I think that's little bit too late because the Ice age is due in 2030. The world population will be reduced by half or even more. Who knows what the 2030 world will be like?

KILL EVERYONE INVOLVED-UNSOLVED

This move will end US empire unless the EU army just a US puppet but I doubt it. It's more of jewish puppet.

Don't worry, the EU will become even more of Religion of Cuck™s bitch while they beg for the US to save their asses yet again

The Europeans will rebel, they will start civil wars against the subhumans. America will come in and act just like it did in Kosovo 1990-1999. At first it will arm the muslims, then when it's clear they can't win they will use NATO to bomb hardened military areas of the white Europeans.

War profiteering.

US didn't save anyone, they delivered Europe unto the jew. Europe is exactly in this mess because the US just had to do the jew's bidding in WWII.

This too, they did the same thing in Syria. Truly the bestest goy of Greatest Ally.

What if they collapse before 2025?

What if america collapses in 2023 and all muslim countries declare war on Isreal with the help of Iran & Russia?

If there is still a functioning government in the US they would be hunting down communists, anarchists, spencer fags and nationalists.

After a cataclysmic war in Israel millions of shitskins and jews would flee to europe, and even the normies would be getting shit angry after two or three european cities burn to the ground,

Sweden would collapse in 2024 and a Religion of Cuck™ic government would take power commiting all kinds of crimes against the swedes.

Seeing this most of europe would have nationalist uprisings in the same year followed by an Invasion of the poles who start a Religion of Cuck™ic holocaust.

France is lost to total anarchy. East Germany declares independence and joins the visegrad pact and start a to gobble up west germany.

In 2025 Yellowstone explodes and destroys the whole of the US, a Fimbulwinter starts and since the niggers can't absorb the the little sunlight that is left, they get killed by the whites who stay fit.

Correction:
>Europe is exactly in this mess because the US just had to do the jew's bidding in first and second world war.

They had to make the world save for the (((British empire))), Cecil Rhodes and his Rothschild financed cabal.

The last thing anyone in “East-Germany” wants is being together with Poland. They want a wall a kilometer high separating them from this thieving and robbing leaches.

it wont be a collapse brother, it will be cluster of states succeeding. these states must develop alliances with the former eastern block nations and asian nations for the movement to work.

when I was a kid, we used to call those wars.

we celabrate

you never even saved yourselves

The EU is in no position to fight a war. Any war might unravel the EU like the first world war did to the Russian Empire.
The idea that a joint military, even for the suppressing of local dissident is strengthening the Union is ridiculous. It will create more dissidents and rejection of the EU, it’s like pilling fuel and explosives in a house. Maybe that is the real purpose of the exercise, similar to the V4 emboldening Poland to piss on the Russians.

Good, kick the US out then and we'll save money and troops needed to gaurd our borders.
NOPE too late. You're Putin's bitch now. We out.

anyone trying to get the EU to work in any way is a born loser
europe has had period of similar peace to today many times, it always ends in mass death and carnage even though it was somehow thought impossible even though that's what happens every time

i hope they, and merkel's germany in particular, are so retarded to invade poland under reasoning of protecting human rights of rapefugees
it'd be the war we have all been waiting for to purge these kikes and other subhumans from reality
how easy it would be to win

Oh big bad Poootin. I’m frightened now, please send strong negro soldiers to protect me, please do Mr. Shlomwitz.

Communists want to be special snowflakes and are unable to come up with a unified plan, even though any of their plans would be acceptable because planning for destruction is tons and tons easier than planning for construction. Surprise surprise. This totally won't slowly boil into a Communist civil war like it always does.

We know you are itching for a war against Germany since 1989. There was not a single day since then that Poland did not call for war and destruction of Germany. That is the reason Poland has the majority of arms on the German border, just several dozens kilometers from Berlin.

how easy it would be to win
Retards, like 1939 you are going to burn your fingers again. This time it will be not limited to your hands, it will be a whole body cremation, a holocaust.
No it will not Germans doing that but the Russians, you are already setup by your jewish handler to be slaughtered.

I will explain it to you. That anti-missiles defences the USA placed on your territory are seen by the Russians as a threat to their strategic nuclear missile weapons. At the moment they are not able to totally neuter it, but the Russians are not going to sit idle waiting for the US to finish that. As you probably noticed the Russian threatened you with nuclear short range missiles. That is no idle talk. Those missiles can not be intercepted by any of the anti-missiles systems in your country.
You, at least your military should know that the Red Army then had no policy of “fleible response” to nuclear engagement, but planned to go all in at the first day of combat, that had meant hundreds of nuclear weapons on the battle field. We have no indication that Russia has changed it’s doctrine of use of nuclear weapons since Soviet times.
For Poland that means in the next conflict with Russia, Poland is going to be showered in nuclear fire.

No, she wont. The USA has no intention to exchange Boston for Białystok.
Let me explain, the initial US nuclear doctrine, as long as no Soviet nuke could touch the USA, was massive response. In case of war with the Soviets the USA would fly bomber with atomic bombs to England and start to bomb the shit out of eastern Europe until Moscow.
That changed with the Sputnik and the Soviets putting a nuke on top of the R3. No longer would the US defend one of their vassals with nukes if that meant retaliation on the USA.
They changed the doctrine to “flexible response” and “nuclear sharing, participation”. That meant, the tactical nukes the USA had in Europe would to a part be dropped by their vassals planes, missiles, the vassals regimes would “agree” to their use, share responsibility in the hope to deflect Soviet anger from the US towards the vassals. This was different to the Soviet position on nukes, who never ever let their vassals even close to atomic bombs. Mind you that US tactical nukes reach was just enough to reach the Soviet vassals, not the Soviet-Union. For example, the British and German Tornado bomber planes range was barely enough to reach the eastern Polish border.
During the 1970, 1980, this western nuclear doctrine did come to the light of public scrunity with the planed introducing of the Pershing II and BGM-109G cruise missiles. The then German canceler Schmidt defended the deployment of this missiles with the remark “the USA is not going to exchange Boston for Hamburg”, IE there will be no “US nuclear umbrella” if the nuclear exchange stays restricted to Europe.
I think there hasn’t changed anything in the US doctrine dear Poland, if the Russians are going to nuke you, you are on own. Good luck! Maybe France and England help like they did in 1939.

Hopefully, most of the Ice Casualties will be nogs, sandniggers and kikes…

Hard to believe she almost looked human once.

jew

There's no way France will go through with it. They practically left NATO for 40+ years during the height of the Cold War.

you mean die for israel when they tell you to

good, ill enlist with them when they ship out for DC

!

Reported. Thanks for outing yourself.

It's not an european army, it's an anti european army. It will be used to make native europeans not rebel against the traitors!

good post

The EU wont even exist in 2025.

Sweden has its own fighter jet. Sweden has like 6 million white people. "We just couldn't do it without a European federation and 500 million more niggers, goy!"

Fuck I hate kikes and kike tricks so much. To think there are still people on Holla Forums who say they shouldn't be exterminated.

Why would you feel the need for such an army, when all the EU members are also members of NATO?
I don't understand why this isn't adressed
Do they expect NATO to fall?
If so, how? why?

To be ready to respond against native europeans rebelling!

This. Its nothing but a suppression force. Who are thr countries that rejected the pact by the way?

Why should Russia react with nuclear weapons in the case of conflict wiht Poland? Makes no sense, they could just as well fight a conventional war and be levelled…Egypt and Syria were not deterred in 1973 by Israeli nuclear weapons and fought a nuclear war.

Secondly, maybe you missed that the US deployed tanks & troops to Poland. Why do you think that is? Do you think they will fight Russia in case of a conventional war? Lol, of course they are just there to increase the risk of Russia attacking Poland. Imagine the death of 10.000 US soldiers on Polish soil. How do you think the US would need to respond? Of course it would need to retaliate with tactical nuclear weapons to not lose its face and reputation which would lead to an all-out nuclear war. This means, that Poland is quite safe and well deterred from any attack by Russia. This is how extended deterrence works if repetition of US statements that Poland will be protected by the nuclear umbrella are not taken seriously. It's always a risky game of brinkmanship boy.

If you do not think so please explain me better why 10.000 US troops were stationed in West-Berlin during the Cold War?

Massive response is eventually always the only logical response. If you think that once you use a tactical nuclear weapon, all-out nuclear war will not be the result (MAD), you would be quite naive of the teachings of Clausewitz.

Maybe you should learn about Soviet war planing. They would have nuked neutral and nearly defenseless Austria with half a dozen nukes.
We talking about a war over the defense of Russian nuclear missiles. If you believe they would put just conventional warheads on their Iskander missiles, then I think you are mistaken.
If you don‘t believe me read the proclamations of the Russian government, military. I didn‘t invent the threat.

Get the nuke treatment as well.

What do you not understand? If the US would attack any significant target in Russia with nukes, Russia would attack the continental USA with all available weapons and the USA would not like that. Nothing has changed in that regard in the last 50 years. The “US nuclear umbrella” doesn’t exist for its vassals!
Do you really believe the USA would sacrifice their country for their “friends”?
Poles do not even have visa free entry to the USA.
It’s time people learn about nuclear policies and politics.

You answer the question yourself. "Nearly". "Nearly" like in the Formosa crises, Cuban missile crisis, Berlin crisis, war-games in 1983, China-Russian skirmishes at the border in 1969 etc etc…nothing happened so maybe not that obvious that Soviet war planning represents reality. Why did they never fire missiles when it was so obvious they would?

I read the proclamations but evidence is against you. Why did the Soviet Union not just conquer Europe then during the Cold War?

Would Rusisa like that the USA attacks continental USA with all available weapons? The Russians would not like that.

Still in NATO.

Yeah and maybe you should study history & game theory as well.

I want all people reading this message who are pure at heart to understand.
Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every single resource you have needs to be dedicated to counter this every second of every single day.
I love you

Checked and confirmed. This isn't primarily motivated by an external threat, that's smoke an mirrors. They know they'll need more than just a police force for the coming social conflict.

Austria was “nearly defenseless”, had no noteworthy army, with no equipment. I don’t see what would have warranted the massive use of nuclear weapons against this country, still that is what Warsaw treaty army were rehearsing, as CSSR army documents do show. This are not the real war plans of the Soviet-Union still secret and only known to the Red Army command, not known to their vassals. It is very unlikely that the real plans were less bloodthirsty or significant different in style of planned warfare.

Again, read my text I didn‘t say the SU would obvious attack.
I said the Russian government has named a cause for war and I tried to map out how such a war would develop by relating to the Red Army doctrine of the cold war.

OK you hopefully understands that the Russian Republic and the SU are different entities? So the SU not conquering western Europe has no motivational connection to Russia naming a cause for war, that is the security of their nuclear deterrence.

If you mean the USA attacking Russia with nuclear weapons? That is exactly what the Russian nuclear deterrence is designed for and Russia has already declared that they would not react kindly to attempts to invalidate that deterrence via Poland or Romania.

NATO is a letter of intent, no obligation and nowhere in any NATO documents does it say that the USA is defending any treaty partner like it would defend its own soil.

That is what NATO Doppelbeschluß was all about, that the USA is not going to face nuclear annihilation just because another NATO member has been nuked by the Soviet Union
Do really think the US motivation and intentions have changed that much since then?

Triplets confirm dubs!

If this is what you mean, I think we both agree. In the end, it is the US that might provoke RU to attack the ABMs-systems in Poland and Romania if it threatens the ICBMs pointed on the USA.
This only means that the US is playing a very risky game of brinkmanship with placing ABMs there which might pull Russia over the brink.

So you conclude the US wants to fuck up Poland through placing ABM-systems in the country so that Russia attacks Poland with short-range missiles becaus the US would not retaliate in such a case?

Seems like the US needs to understand the issue of second-strike capability more seriously then.

Remember when NATO bombed a white country for trying to protect their people and land from Religion of Cuck™ic tyranny? Serbia remembers.

MEMETIC

But the risk/rewards are so unequal distributed.
US advantage is less/eliminated threat of Russian ICBM, no significant increased threat of retaliation
Poland's/Romania's disadvantage is making themselves target of a Russian nuclear first strike, while those targets do serve nothing to defend those countries.
Anticipated advantage is being useful to the USA, gaining favors, improved resistance/deterrence against invasion.

There are several level.
I don’t believe “the USA” wants to fuck up Poland, they might want to fuck the Russians and don't care to much about Europe in general. There are (((people))) in the USA who want to fuck up Russia, Poland, Europe from several directions, angles and levels and do the same with the USA. Those (((people))) are in charge in the US, their interest overlap to degree with “normal USAsian” use them as front, as they have done in England before. European Union, V4 and the USA are manipulated by the same (((people))), who have even connections to Russia, direct or via Israel and that since the days of the Soviet-Union (Arnold Hammer).

Naval ABM would affect that as well. Today’s ballistic missile submarines have such long range (at least those of Russia and the USA), they are deployed close to territorial waters, protected by the own navy and air-force. A ring of ship-born ABM system cold try to intercept them short after the start, similar to the land based system, who are in fact naval missiles deployed on land.
I don’t think those ABM system work so well otherwise the panic over Bestkorea wouldn’t be so embarrassing for the USA. I wouldn’t trust them so far that no nuke could get through. From the point of the Russians it is a threat, because the USA could come to the conclusion that a nuclear war against Russia is winnable if just few nukes would get through and Russia still anhilated.

Another point the Russians complain about are the ABM launch systems are able to launch cruise-missiles like on the ships, suggesting hidden first-strike capabilities. I don’t think that is a serious threat to Russia, because known US cruise-missiles are not very fast, if they wanted to violate nuclear arms control they could hide such system everywhere.

I don’t want to suggest that the bear is harmless “just want to cuddle”, but the USA is actively harassing the Russians since the end of the cold war and be it just by supporting terrorist in Russia, the Chechens.

It will be interesting to watch how much effort jewish media has to extend to convert Europeans trained to adore rapefugees into soldiers seeking revenge against Putin for bringing peace to Syria.

Remember children if you pray hard enough for Floppy, he will come, and all your worries will dissipate. It worked for young Terry Staplers.

Is that what Bill Clinton was doing instead of going after Osama Bin Laden?

Fascinating. I should have looked into this sooner.

The problem with the jews is that is exactly the kind of enemy they have been preparing for all their lives. An enemy that doesn't want to exterminate them, now THAT is something that will completely catch them off guard, try as they may they will tell the normies that we do want to exterminate them while we aren't, this will redpill the normies to their lies and we will have the moral high ground. We will never gain steam as an openly anti-kikery movement beyond fringe groups if we advocate for their genocide.

I hear Putin is killing his own people there with enrichment deprivation torture. Europa must save them!

Anti-Anglo!

Id chuckle hard, but the downside
Watch that happen.

United States should join with Russia to form a natural gas cartel and military alliance to force the Eurotrash into submission.

STOP

Are you fapping to that Shlomo?

Ironically, this will be the death of the EU, not the
rapefuge invaders. These cucks can not be bothered to spend 2% of their GDP for nato, and now they want to kick the US out and have their own defense force? Already it is falling apart, and we have not even hit the funding stage. They probably would demand that the easter nations provide more troops then the cuck nations too. No, they will chase the US bases out, Trump will oblige them, then they will beg for the bases to come back just like the lesser spics in Panama did.

Russia can't abuse gas prices too much or they become more of a hassle than they're worth. Unlike oil, replacing most gas heating with electrical heating is quite doable, the only reason it isn't done is Russia doesn't go full retard on prices.

I'm getting the conflict between the defense plans
France: Retreeaaaat!
Germany: Let's just drop our pants and beg our enemies to fuck us in the ass! Love and tolerate!

14 days, fourteen days, brave Polish hussar…

BTW how did your plans to defend Ukraine from Russia develop?

the EU is in israels pocket. atleast look at eurovision results

bump

Bet you a shekel Poland winds up the bait again.

Defense plan
France: Retreat
Germany: Get cucked by your enemy
I can see the difficulty here.

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The CIA might as well work together with the GRU at this point just to destroy them. I'm know they've been pushing the Eu army hard but they seriously think it will work out and especially with all these shitskins who will gladly turn the alliance over to the caliphate?

Got higher res of that?

The EU army wouldn't be used to fight foreign powers. The Point of the EU army is to ship french men into Spain or Greece to put down local uprisings.

The EU army wouldn't do a damn thing to stop the invasion of Europe.

If that was true, I'd defect to the revolutionaries.

Consider the prophecy of Alois Irlmaier, who states that the third world war will be Russia invading Turkey overnight and then moving on to Europe, where Germany leads the alliance and the US provides support.

Consider also the prophecy of van Rensburg, who states exactly the same thing. There are surely countless other prophets who have spoken of these things and they are quickly coming to fruition. The EU will get their army, and they'll get a war to christen it with.

(((They))) really just want to kill off whites.

Let the muzzies fuck isreal up. The white nations should focus on finding and killing traitors, kikes, and bankers. **mideast is mideast and white nations stay white.

let me guess, France wants to just throw up the white flag and drink wine, whilst German demands that all EU troops be bound and anally raped first?