Why did you listen to him?

Why did you listen to him?

There is no thread talking specifically about Bannon and how Moore was 100% backed by him and the rest of the (((alt right))) when Trump chose another candidate

"We" all fought so hard to get Trump elected and the first moment where there was a choice between him and the (((alt-right))) most of you abandoned him and allowed Bannon, who you did not elect, to be the gatekeeper for congress. Why was this not called out more and why was it when I made a thread about Trump's pick vs Bannon's a month ago 90% of the thread was in support of Moore?

You can talk about Strange being part of the swamp all you want but there was a reason the president still backed him over Moore and now we are left with a state that has been red for decades turned blue. There better be louder voices here next time Bannon, T_D and infowars retards go against Trump.

The fuck are you talking about? This shit wasn't even on my fucking radar you kike. Stop posting like Holla Forums is one person.
I didn't hear about this untill the candidate was already chosen. I think I saw a thread about Luther Strange once, and I didn't even bother with it.

Ok so lets ask another question. Why wasn't there much discussion when Bannon and co went against Trump's pick?

Because Kushner told him to

Moore was a fanatical Zionist. Kikebart sent (((Aaron Klein))), the 'boss' of Kikebart Jerusalem to go defend Roy Moore against his accusers. Kikebart is a straight up Mossad run propaganda outlet. There's no wiggle room.

So was strange but let's be honest we're not going to ever see a legit candidate unless if an user runs and we're too much of lazy shit heads to do so

Again, I'd imagine that most of the attention towards the outlet comes from those that are interested. If people weren't posting is because they don't really care. Let me ask this, you mention lack of discussion AGAINST this debacle, but where was the discussion FOR it?

I think you're giving bannon more credit than is due.

I have theorized that Trump must have had some serious black mail material on Strange. Neither was a good candidate but why did Trump voters go against Trump when it came to electing a congressman of all situations?

I made a thread about 2 months ago "Trump knows Bannon is controlled opposition" talking about how they both picked a different candidate. That was the only thread I ever seen on that topic. The majority in that thread shit all over me saying "Im from Alabama and everyone is voting Moore" with barely any voice going towards Trumps pick. Did fullchan and Trump voters just let their guard down, its really weird how not many were calling this out.

What in the fuck is wrong with americans.

Well, that’s the point I guess. So much other shit was going on this slipped the radar, it slipped mine however. I don’t know about Bannon sometimes and the way he’s conducted Kikebart since he left the white house has been disturbing also. It’s full of obviously shallow leftitst style attacks that seek to use its viewers as emotionally driven sheep like a weapon, instead of creating an informed and rational base that wind through spreading the truth.

And I know it was never perfect, what I’m saying is is Kikebart is even worse than it was. Much worse. This guy really is a cancer it seems. Shame, I always thought it was funny how he out jewed those Seinfeld executives.

T_D infowars and kikebart are the same oiled machine run by the same types of people and they all shilled Moore hard. This has to be remembered in the future and it has to be called out CONSTANTLY from this point forward and not left to the last moment. Congress has more power than POTUS in most situations, thats where 99% of our attention should be.

I don't care about who wanted me supported Moore. The only reason I was hoping Moore would win is the fact it would be the death knell for the cuckservatives and would absolutely devastate and demoralize liberals. Moore himself doesn't matter and his loss is barley a speed bump.

Wasn't Strange against Trump?

Seems like a t_d cuck thing to do, to find blame and throw it all on le evil racist Bannon

proof?

Moore's loss is the death knell of the "right-wing populism wave" meme, and about goddam time.

It may come as a surprise to you, but not everyone here hangs on every word Breitkike says.
Can you all stop being so demoralized for fuck's sake? It's one fucking lib who barely won against a dude accused of rape. Conservatives are not allies, they are useful idiots to our cause at our discretion. Otherwise they are shills for Pissrael and muh Democracy.
No.
The only thing that needs to happen now is those who are raping this land's wealth and it's children need to go down. I don't care what side they are on. With or without Trump it needs to be done. After they hang, crash this fucking plane. No survivors.
I spent the weekend digging for info in at least 4 threads, posting links, sources, finding connections.. and not once did someone join in and even do the most basic research to help out. It's fucking lazy and there's no excuse.

This used to be the majority sentiment around here.

sage for rant

Where is the demoralization?

I am pointing out that Trump voters picked Bannon's pick over Trumps and this is a serious fucking issue that needs to be addressed. Bannon is not the gatekeeper to congress. Next time the (((alt right))) goes against Trumps pick they need to be reminded of what they did to Alabama.

No. Where did you get that idea? Strange voted with your shitty generic evil overlord Drumpf something like 96% of the time, and was endorsed by Drumpf in the primary as a result.

And Drudge of all people called out Bannon on his front page. At least this isn't being ignored.

GET OUT YOU FUCKING T_D NEWHETERO
Very, very, pathetically few people in Alabama know what the fuck a Steve Bannon is. They voted for Goy Moore because Moore has been a nonstop feature in Alabama politics for years, and has made national news multiple times. Moore was removed from office for supporting "muh gawd in gubmint" via a statue of the Ten Commandents he paid to have put up on state property. That is what won him the primary - being a long-serving politician with a shit-eating grin that pandered to the religious nutjobs that decide the state's elections. All of his positions (pro-theocracy, anti-choice, pro-gun, anti-freedom, etc.) centered around this.

Thankfully, the principles of secular humynism won out last night.

You do know there is an equation to predict who will be president, right? I knew republicans were going to win a year before the elections due to that equation.

Bannon was right on Roy Moore, the problem here is complecancy and that everyone bought into muh pedo shit hook and sinkers.

You sound like a faggot, I was watching anime while you sperged

EVEN COULTER SECRETLY WANTED MOORE TO LOSE SO WE COULD GET MO BROOKS

THIS IS A SPECIAL ELECTION, SO WE AREN'T STUCK WITH DOUGGIE 'CRAZY KIKE EYES' JONES FOR SIX YEARS, MERELY UNTIL 2020 WHICH IS THE END OF SESSIONS' ORIGINAL TERM

WALK BACK FROM THE LEDGE ANONS

That's 3 fucking years.

3 fucking years of dem seating into a red state.

Yet there's like 10 dem senators going up for reelection in 2018 in states where Trump won. This isn't over. The senator from SD also died recently in a freak kayaking accident. There's plenty of room to rebuild. Mo Brooks should have been the candidate anyway, not Moore.

EVANGELICAL CUCKSERVATIVES ARE NOT THE ANSWER ANYMORE

THAT'S WHY WE LOST

I remember it being discussed. People forgot about it though after the people of Alabama chose him to run. Trump then did the right thing and said it was up to Alabamians. It’s clear from his relatively mundane tweets about this that New Yorker Trump doesn’t think much about Alabamian politicians. Their cultural dispositions are almost opposites I bet. Moore’s probably a Zionist though.

Alabama was a state where Trump won.

There's no blackpill here, but we should seriously study why this defeat happens as it is, because apparently 700K alabamans just stayed home.

Because Luther Strange was a UBER GOPe Cuckold you fucking retard. He was forced to support Strange by McConnell.

CUCKCHAN PLEASE LEAVE, YOUR HOT TAKES ARE NOT NEEDED

They would’ve accused Mo Brooks of pedophilia too. Such is the way of establishment projection. They’ll do it to anyone opposing them until they’re just removed from power.

Well, he was the Swamp. Had Strange run and won it would've been just another RINO Swamp faggot instead of a "D". I won't willingly suffer another lying globalist traitor cuckservative; Trump endorsement or not…."Traitors First"
Alternatively, even if Moore had won yesterday, the GOPe leadership was set out to block him from day 1 on the job.
So I'm not sure that we really lost all that much; mostly a symbolic defeat and the seat is up again in 2020.

They stayed home because Trump never campaigned for him. Trump cucked HARD over false allegations. Hopefully he remembers this every single fucking time his bill dies in the senate.

Bannon loves taking credit. He "invented the Alt-Right" remember? A cover of Dicky CIA Spencer.

Oh and, "Bannon/Spencer invented the nazi frogs and told us to meme for them".
t. (((Alt-Right))) and Lefty/pol/

Trump campaigned for him though, he was on Roy Moore's train.

Never mind credits, now everybody is gonna blame Bannon even when Bannon was right.

Luther Strange is a RINO.

Yea, he should've come out strong, or not at all, in defense of Moore. Trying to appease everyone, last minute, doesn't work.

waaaay late in the game.

He showed up less than a week from the vote in Florida, not Alabama. He should have been pitching him hard from day 1. Trump cucked hard, and don't you deny that because you love Trump. I like Trump but he fucked up, and now the Trump agenda is going to die in the Senate.

TRUMP DESERVES CRITICISM

HIS BASE DIDN'T SEE HIM DEFEND MOORE UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE SO THE TURNOUT FOR R WAS LESS THAN 50% OF THE 2016 TURNOUT

LESS THAN 50%

IMAGINE IF TRUMP STUMPED FOR HIM AND ANOTHER 10% OF HIS VOTERBASE CAME OUT FOR MOORE

No there was a third option, another Republican but fucking McConnel stepped in and Bannon stepped in to choose their battle lines. Mossad agents need to stay the fuck out of local politics. We just lost all of Trump's agenda and all we got was that cowardly manlet Sessions in return who wont go after the criminals who run my FUCKING REPUBLIC REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

The kikes chose the hard way user
So fucking be it

25% of white Christian voted for the Democrate. It has a lot more to do with Moore being a teeny bopper than it had to do with Trump distancing himself from the inevitable. Maybe I'm wrong but that's how I see it.

You're wrong you fucking christcuck.

R TURNOUT WAS LESS THAN 50% OF 2016 WHILE D TURNOUT WAS 92% OF 2016

WHAT MOORE DID WAS LEGAL AND DID NOT VIOLATE SOCIAL MORES OF THE TIME

You mean Moo Brooks, the man was a nobody in Alabama.

And he supported Roy Moore too.

The fact you bought into this pedo Moore bullshit has already proved that the dem campaign has achieved their mission.

Fuck that’s exactly what that kike Michael Savage does too. He literally says that he ‘gave trump all his good ideas.’

Well yeah, that's the point.

Really? That's funny. I haven't listen to him in a long time.

He was a Cuckservative DJ for a long time. He supported Moore after Bannon butted in.

Just a teensy little reminder that Bannon canned Milo not over his faggotry or anything else but because supported building the same tacit radical-moderate alliance that secured the left a chokehold over many institutions for decades.

Bannon is smart on some thing and utterly boomer conservative-tier on many others.

the dem/GOPe/media smear campaign worked.
This wasn't just a democrat victory, which is why Moore desperately needed Trump to support him fully and early….He's the only candidate to have successfully weathered such an onslaught.

Nobody is fucking perfect, but Bannon was absolutely right on fighting against the RINO. The problem is that we (him included) failed in popular vote.